PDA

View Full Version : Hasla River Current

Nixem
08-04-2014, 12:51 PM
So I don't know if this would be considered a bug, but I want to make it known anyways. Last night I was doing a trade run from Hasla. I got on the airship with my trade pack, while on the airship I lagged a bit and was all of a sudden in the air, this was the second time it has happened while doing this run, I was on my donkey but unlike the last time it happened I didn't survive the fall and landed in the river. Because I died, my trade pack dropped in the river. This wouldn't of been as frustrating if the river current was so strong!!! It is impossible for me to get my trade pack back! You can't swim against the current and when you try to grab the pack the river pushes you away so you are too far to pick it up. This made me extremely angry!

I don't know if there is anyway to go against the river current while you are under the water but I think issue needs to be addressed because this may happen to many people. People may disconnect or their game crash on that airship and fall in the river and die then never be able to pick up their trade pack.

I know this probably won't be fixed but I wanted to make this issue known to Trion. Thank you.

Froster
09-17-2014, 06:06 PM
My friend got killed on a trade run on the cliff beside the river and i jumped in the river to try and escape but they killed me right as I went over a waterfall. My tradepack fell into the river. I was so sad but that's how things go I guess.

Ibrins
10-05-2014, 02:37 PM
I just had the same thing happen to me - DCed on the airship above the river and died with a pack on. 'twas definitely frustrating, but I DID get my pack back: glide upstream a bit to position yourself for the grab, mash F as you're passing through, and immediately do a Drop Back (Shadowplay skill). That way you'll be close enough once the pickup completes.
Hope this helps any other unfortunate souls experiencing the godawful airships.