PDA

View Full Version : SUN vs IRON war, SUN WINS!

KRAANIMAL
09-27-2015, 03:50 PM
Since nobody posted this yet, it's merely my responsibility to let the people of Dahuta know.

Thank you for your attention.

DomiTron
09-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Yeah I really hope we see more Wars in the future :) grats to SUN you guys are the best

HolyWiz
09-27-2015, 03:55 PM
Cause you are SUN now ? If someone wanted to make that troll it should have been a SUN member no ?

But they didn't do it because they were probably too ashamed bragging about that win by killing AFK IRON and loggin off/hiding on Mirage island.

You people are like cancer spreading on this server, on forums and in game.

KRAANIMAL
09-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Cause you are SUN now ? If someone wanted to make that troll it should have been a SUN member no ?

But they didn't do it because they were probably too ashamed bragging about that win by killing AFK IRON and loggin off/hiding on Mirage island.

Wow wow wow...? War knows no rules. If IRON ♥♥♥♥s up, it's their own fault. Who told you war is fair?

DomiTron
09-27-2015, 04:31 PM

Cause you are IRON now ? If someone wanted to defend this troll post it should have been IRON member no?

HolyWiz
09-27-2015, 04:40 PM
Cause you are IRON now ? If someone wanted to defend this troll post it should have been IRON member no?

I was just repelled by the attitude of your guild and some of its members, but you might not see what I am talking about anyway.

Vutra
09-27-2015, 11:00 PM
am SUN , whats there to bragg bout? we won 10:9...if u suggesting that whole Iron is one big AFK guild, thats not our problem....45vs15 , and score 10:9...so much of being afk...
mainly Iron is pissed cos they couldnt over zerg us...pvp is not static fight...we are actually helping them to improve in pvp by showing them how to l2PVP, this was educational fight :)

Slakman
09-27-2015, 11:16 PM

http://s.productreview.com.au/products/images/91369_nivea_sunscreen_lotion.jpg

Vutra
09-27-2015, 11:46 PM

Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the privilege :p

Lintashi
09-28-2015, 01:11 AM
Kraanimal seems to have a little more then average butthurt from Iron, as he is not even member of Sun. And we all know, that Tortuga are so ******ed, that they can't even quit being pirates, cos noone wants them to be in their original faction, so they have to use alts to do safe traderuns xD I would understand if Sun themselves have posted such news, but I guess they understand themselves, that spending war time sitting in mirage is not that cool. So this is posted by pirates with huge butthurt from Iron, so big butthurt that it even overshadows their ego xD

Vutra
09-28-2015, 05:40 AM
SUN did not post the "news", cos their is none. we declared a war, some get butthurt, no big deal...spending war time on mirage? m8, ur far way from the truth like the falcon from the moon :cool:

Morrigan
09-28-2015, 08:09 AM
I must say I have really enjoyed faction chat.

;)

FatalFart
09-28-2015, 08:30 AM
Kraanimal seems to have a little more then average butthurt from Iron, as he is not even member of Sun. And we all know, that Tortuga are so ******ed, that they can't even quit being pirates, cos noone wants them to be in their original faction, so they have to use alts to do safe traderuns xD I would understand if Sun themselves have posted such news, but I guess they understand themselves, that spending war time sitting in mirage is not that cool. So this is posted by pirates with huge butthurt from Iron, so big butthurt that it even overshadows their ego xD

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53452573.jpg

Dyrean
09-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Since nobody posted this yet, it's merely my responsibility to let the people of Dahuta know.

Thank you for your attention.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/eU9zwndpagU/hqdefault.jpg

Barney
09-29-2015, 07:05 PM
Barnet beeated u alls.

Barney
09-29-2015, 07:05 PM
Irl