PDA

View Full Version : Results of tonights castle rush

Leg
09-27-2015, 04:57 PM
The castles of Auroria have been claimed, west guilds in the 2 western zones and east guilds in the 2 eastern zones. Congratulations to the guys that came out on top, and good luck defending them!

http://imageshack.com/a/img913/81/WTs0Op.png

PS: Please don't hate on the shoddy zone-merging work. Turns out the maps of Auroria don't line up at all!

Xana8U
09-27-2015, 05:00 PM
is there an extra space in "Collectors" COL LECTORS

Leg
09-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Nope mate, just a ♥♥♥♥ty font error i didn't catch! Might fix it up when i have time!

Dayvan
09-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Gj everyone

JackOfAllTrades
09-27-2015, 05:58 PM
biggest surprise for me is Empire as they are rather weak, I thought from east it would be aurorium/zerg/tree something/get tankier gear, nevertheless gz :)

Shynrasx
09-27-2015, 06:27 PM
biggest surprise for me is Empire as they are rather weak, I thought from east it would be aurorium/zerg/tree something/get tankier gear, nevertheless gz :)

From what I've seen, they were uncontested, almost everyone started from calmlands

Forza
09-27-2015, 11:37 PM
Empire are weak? ... :/ We brought 2 raids and outsmarted the rest. Toke 3 people to start capturing loadstone, then we killed auroriam and hope guilds no problem to protect allies. Ez day for us, thanks for the fun

Ligis
09-28-2015, 12:16 AM
...We brought 2 raids...

So when are we going to see this at Halcyona, Abyssal, Luscas etc ?

Forza
09-28-2015, 02:01 AM
It's no secret West out numbers us at these events, as for Luscas Empire guild turn up with 2 galleons most nights to be met with with 7+ red galleons. We have fun but looking forward to Empire / Blacklist fleet merging for naval events.

Forza
09-28-2015, 02:07 AM
http://http://imgur.com/TmoL4mZ

Katiechops
09-28-2015, 02:21 AM
Tbh Empire pretty much represent, it's the other bigger East guilds that need to step up and help them.

If that happens it's all gonna kick off nicely 😃

Laxus
09-28-2015, 03:31 AM
Congrats to all guilds who got a castle! This rush was definitely better than the kyprosa one i experienced! The fun is only about to begin, cant wait for seiges

Forza
09-28-2015, 03:38 AM
Tbh Empire pretty much represent, it's the other bigger East guilds that need to step up and help them.

If that happens it's all gonna kick off nicely ��

Thanks, yeah we want to focus on fighting against the west with our faction, not fighting with our own faction! *cough* aurorium 8-)

Luffeh
09-28-2015, 04:34 AM
Just please dont rely on sieges to pvp, what i mean by that is, show up to actual events and try to contest us more, if you have to make some agreements to get that going please do. After all we do not play this game to farm potatoes, we play it to have good pvp! Please dont get demoralized when you lose just keep on going its only pvp at the end, and we respect anyone who turns up for pvp!

Lastosmane
09-28-2015, 06:39 AM
so we can siege in 6 weeks right ? as far as i remember it was 6 weeks after the 1st claim and than 3 week tact. anyone knows if it changed with 2.0 ?

JackOfAllTrades
09-28-2015, 06:41 AM
so we can siege in 6 weeks right ? as far as i remember it was 6 weeks after the 1st claim and than 3 week tact. anyone knows if it changed with 2.0 ?

2 weeks after launch there are fights to claim auroria, and then we have to wait 6 weeks to siege those castles? fck the logic!

CAKE
09-28-2015, 08:09 AM
Most guilds will take at least 3 weeks - 1 month to get fully prepared for the sieges anyway since they will need vast amounts of consumables, mortars, ammo etc.. So i'm sure we won't be seeing sieges right away. (Unless the guild has no siege attack experience and jumps right in and yolo's)

ResurioxZ
09-28-2015, 01:56 PM
Most guilds will take at least 3 weeks - 1 month to get fully prepared for the sieges anyway since they will need vast amounts of consumables, mortars, ammo etc.. So i'm sure we won't be seeing sieges right away. (Unless the guild has no siege attack experience and jumps right in and yolo's)

it depends if they fixed the wall bug or not. That bug is that the wall takes the full dmg of normal player dmg and can be killed pretty fast

Mvh
09-28-2015, 10:31 PM
delete pls

Mvh
10-02-2015, 11:04 AM
If you guys didn't actually turn tail and run, we'd be 5+ galleons @ events, however you're all pansies and run even though your guild leader taxes 3 guilds, pays to win for galleon regrades and has 3.5k+ ep but still uses the default keybinds.

Unfortunately Zerg>Spec>Gear so you ******s with 3 guilds win.

idc if your members trash talk Aogiri but at least we try, yesterday we went 2v11 galleons @ abyssal alone and rekt 4 galleons and ended up getting 0 crystals due to empire hiding at the furthest crystal; pathetic.

Oh... I also like how you managed to list us as an anti-faction/pk guild for killing your members afk on our galleons even though we have strict 1-2-3 party rules for galleon crew.

You guys made me write an angry letter, I hope you're happy. I'm telling your mother.

FTR
10-02-2015, 12:25 PM
We trashtalk Aogiri? Never seen that happen.

Also we didn't know you were at abyssal. We only spotted about 10 enemy warships next to crystal so it was suicide going into that. If you are so willing to cooperate then why no one of you even told us that you are on the event? Most of the time when we do that there is at least 5+ enemy warships and we are are the only ones trying to do anything there from eastern faction.

Jeeez..

Mekaci
10-03-2015, 02:20 AM
If you guys didn't actually turn tail and run, we'd be 5+ galleons @ events, however you're all pansies and run even though your guild leader taxes 3 guilds, pays to win for galleon regrades and has 3.5k+ ep but still uses the default keybinds.

Unfortunately Zerg>Spec>Gear so you ******s with 3 guilds win.

idc if your members trash talk Aogiri but at least we try, yesterday we went 2v11 galleons @ abyssal alone and rekt 4 galleons and ended up getting 0 crystals due to empire hiding at the furthest crystal; pathetic.

Oh... I also like how you managed to list us as an anti-faction/pk guild for killing your members afk on our galleons even though we have strict 1-2-3 party rules for galleon crew.

You guys made me write an angry letter, I hope you're happy. I'm telling your mother.

you and your allies are the ones who act and talk trash against your own faction. You are the one who open pk at abyssal event while there are reds and you are the ones always act alone with our allied guilds, you are the ones declared war to us for no reason. you are the one who started this smear campaign against us all the time non-stop. The ones are the zerg/auroruim/aogiri tree/qqevenmore/out of control/black flag. Everything was started after empire and blacklist took the castles. It is not only you attack to empire or blacklist, you pk other players or guilds from your own faction ( like everyone else we have lot's screenshots that how you attack your own faction ). If you still deny all of these then something is totally wrong with your perception of understanding things or you are living with your own delusion with your allied guilds. If you are too strong why you cannot fight against honor point collocters/konvict/core and other west players at open world pvp or faction wars ? Non of you tried to talk with us but only flaming. So do not try to twist words and stop behaving like as pure as the driven snow. You ppl are the one who divided our faction. Empire was the one who tried to make a " Haranya Union " against West but you are the ones always oppose it or insult or mock with us even at forums. So you don't have any rights to talk like you are doing sth for your own faction which you don2t do anything but drama always with your allied guilds. Our teamspeak is open the everyone if you want cooperate for your faction and talk with us nicely then join ( if you can ), bye.

This is the post that we made 3 weeks before the server opened :
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?223767-Rangora-Haranya-Union-Declaration-(-for-Haranya-Guilds-and-Players-only-)

But look at the zerg/aurorium players comments. Air ( leader of zerg and one of the management officier of aurorium, nebe pirate who was not like by noone ) == lastosmane forum nickname ( if you look at the comments than you will see , always same ppl target you and your guild ), and other insulters are from his friend groups too. Go to sirothe forum and look the comments and you will see these ppl do the same bad things against other ppl too. Thy love drama flame ppl divide their own faction and after that thy go pirates. Nothing is coincidence but planned by these ppl.

BucketChan
10-03-2015, 02:37 AM
We trashtalk Aogiri? Never seen that happen.

Also we didn't know you were at abyssal. We only spotted about 10 enemy warships next to crystal so it was suicide going into that. If you are so willing to cooperate then why no one of you even told us that you are on the event? Most of the time when we do that there is at least 5+ enemy warships and we are are the only ones trying to do anything there from eastern faction.

Jeeez..

We "go into that" everyday. It's difficult, but we get our quest done and have some fun pvp everyday. Aogiri and Zerg seem to be the only ones who stay throughout the event.