PDA

View Full Version : [EAST] <Aogiri Tree> Recruiting!

Mvh
09-29-2015, 12:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OXJvag5.png

We are currently only accepting players with ≥2750+ avg GS in your chosen spec.
~DEDICATED PLAYERS ONLY~

Aogiri is a "HardCore" PvP guild that was founded by myself to house a few select players that share the interest in going above and beyond in everything we do, we often bite off more than we can chew to test ourselves, whether it's taking on HPCs Hello Kitty Galleon (YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I MEAN) or Declaring War on a guild when we know it'll be 15vs50.

We are somewhat keeping up with the larger east guilds in terms of funding and 'power' but are looking to expand our active player base so we can win vs zergs in Guild Wars (ie 30v50 ratio). Even though we are small we've attended more events than any other east guild (excluding MM and Halcy) such as Abyssal, Luscas etc. Our intentions involve waging war with other guilds frequently for fun and testing out our members while progressing in both gear & 'skill' (we need more darkrunners)

We're currently in need for healer, tank(ier) and ranged classes.

what we currently have as a guild;
2 Galleons
1 Merch Ship
Crafters House
Guild Gear
15+ active members.

Message me on here or message Mvh, Sasaki, Ballsack, Neoamon in-game if you're interested or want to chat to us regarding the guild.

Join our TS if you want to have a chat @ anteiku.com
Check us out at our website @ aogiri.shivtr.com

~do not message me if you're below the requirements without the intentions of reaching the mark in ~1 week
~do not use my thread to self advertise
~do not be stupid

p.s 2much "we"

Ligis
10-02-2015, 03:56 AM
This guild has my respect for always coming to fight despite being outnumbered.

Ikfes
10-02-2015, 10:20 PM
Provided new TS3 information to LateNightLatex via facebook :) Gonna bring it online sometime during Saturday and it will be DDoS protected against "Purge" as well. The current one will be ditched quite soon after tonight's attacks and deface.

What a night.. xD Off to sleep ->

Defc0n
10-03-2015, 05:56 AM
Worst ♥♥♥♥ing guild EU, Do you have proof of these so called DDoS threats? If not please shut the ♥♥♥♥ up, Oh the reason why it's the worst guild EU is because the guild leader doesn't care about his members, You're guild will amount to nothing and you had no idea that Empire was going to bring 50 people you went into the war thinking that you'd win, don't even try to deny it because i was in the teamspeak at the time.

IKE
10-03-2015, 07:37 AM
Can I join?

Swarth
10-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Worst ♥♥♥♥ing guild EU, Do you have proof of these so called DDoS threats? If not please shut the ♥♥♥♥ up, Oh the reason why it's the worst guild EU is because the guild leader doesn't care about his members, You're guild will amount to nothing and you had no idea that Empire was going to bring 50 people you went into the war thinking that you'd win, don't even try to deny it because i was in the teamspeak at the time.

This is EMPIRE bragging about having spies on the teamspeak of other guilds...just WOW

And they keep going around saying they are the "good" guild in our faction while everyone else is PK/pirate...

Defc0n
10-03-2015, 09:07 AM
I'm an ex Aogiri member lol

Ikfes
10-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Worst ♥♥♥♥ing guild EU, Do you have proof of these so called DDoS threats?

http://i.imgur.com/uOs3ncf.png
http://i.imgur.com/PvVbKL7.png

I think this is enough proof of what went down last night.

Defc0n
10-03-2015, 10:24 AM
'ban me all you want I'll always find a way' PURGE IS KING ♥♥♥♥♥ES

Ikfes
10-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Yo mvh, how do I contact you outside the game? I'd like to provide you the connection info to a new TS3.

Mvh
10-03-2015, 01:11 PM
What a cry baby, pathetic.

Ikfes
10-03-2015, 01:16 PM
Ip: 51.254.138.162
domain: anteiku.com (24 hours until active)