Sladarius
09-29-2015, 08:41 AM
They really avoided you again?...

Cru
09-29-2015, 08:46 AM
they got baited into our trap so hard that they decided to stop fighting

Shauntea
09-29-2015, 08:52 AM
As you can see on that picture above obviously we avoidded them by hiding in mirage. thats at least what they spammed in faction after we wiped them once

BrutLeX
09-29-2015, 09:15 AM
Guess this Mirage camping is a rainbow alliance thing.

BS - at the 1st war they were fighting, later they started fleeing to mirage and the faction gave them the "Mirage Swans" title
Vengeace - we can't war them because they are abusing the 24/7 peace
CAD - no war yet against them
NEO - when we declared war on them at the start they were hiding, but later showed up together with CAD, and we had a very nice PvP on the island next to Ynystere. Seems like NeO is the one which has the most ballz in this alliance :)

Rahul
09-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Same ♥♥♥♥, different quarter of the year.

Sup nerds!

Drizzt Sama
09-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Lost - they claim to be good, but simply they zerg gvg, but when they get zerged, there's tons of QQ at /f chat where they does PvP most.

P.S. Tell me when we did hide at mirage - not like morning Lost regroup at mirage for 50 mins untill they got their zerg log in for halcyona.

Fenrisulf
09-29-2015, 01:19 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2rc096w.jpg

Eddie
09-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Lost - they claim to be good, but simply they zerg gvg, but when they get zerged, there's tons of QQ at /f chat where they does PvP most.

P.S. Tell me when we did hide at mirage - not like morning Lost regroup at mirage for 50 mins untill they got their zerg log in for halcyona.

Excuse me, but how is Lost zerging?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLR7Db9JNEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FivA0KvkA

Eddie
09-29-2015, 03:28 PM

Also grats to TheDream for becoming a zerg

Drizzt Sama
09-29-2015, 03:42 PM
From that video Lost lost because we had almost full raid of main guild ppl. And about help from CAD it wasn't that good, because we couldn't use any aoe. Every other war you zerg us. Anyway if you are so skilled why you don't gvg with dream with equal numbers?

Blackcloud71
09-29-2015, 04:04 PM
From that video Lost lost because we had almost full raid of main guild ppl. And about help from CAD it wasn't that good, because we couldn't use any aoe. Every other war you zerg us. Anyway if you are so skilled why you don't gvg with dream with equal numbers?

ssshhh, They are not zerg.
https://stubbornthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/baby-falling-over-laughing-o.gif

Sladarius
09-29-2015, 04:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2OuEhvO6b8 . . .

That's why in the second video you ran to the Nui when Vengeance & CAD broke.

Bark up your own tree, you declared on Ascension earlier today to avoid having another loss vs us and lost to them as well.

Nicko
09-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Excuse me, but how is Lost zerging?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLR7Db9JNEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FivA0KvkA

What the ♥♥♥♥ is that FoV xD Holy ♥♥♥♥ Jack you dont ♥♥♥♥ around.

PavLov
09-29-2015, 04:58 PM
Lost - they claim to be good, but simply they zerg gvg, but when they get zerged, there's tons of QQ at /f cha

t where they does PvP most.

In what world is black swans allowed to call anyone a Zerg, and I'm curious do you actually believe what you type or are you just a troll

maceintu
09-29-2015, 05:03 PM
In what world is black swans allowed to call anyone a Zerg, and I'm curious do you actually believe what you type or are you just a troll

been asking myself the same question for weeks now. sadly I am leaning towards the stupid and believe his how ♥♥♥♥ though

PavLov
09-29-2015, 06:14 PM
been asking myself the same question for weeks now. sadly I am leaning towards the stupid and believe his how ♥♥♥♥ though

Don't get me wrong, I like and get on with Drizzts but on forums he's so different.

P.s. This my first time posting on one of these threads and most likely my last, was just curious

OopsUSA
09-29-2015, 07:42 PM
From that video Lost lost because we had almost full raid of main guild ppl.

Just tell the day time and a place where we meet your main raid, I want to lose one more time your main raid, and no one will stop you from AOE:)
You even can take more than raid, but not all your alliance.
It was fun, but 50 people just do not always have time to get to you through human shield your allies :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1IC7EaB94U

Drizzt Sama
09-29-2015, 10:17 PM
What I'am saying is that in every GvG you are outnumbering us hard and that's nothing to be proud about that you win and after your lost /f chat with excuses was kinda funny even when everybody knows that we were fighting togeather with our alliance.

Jackalh
09-29-2015, 10:27 PM
What I'am saying is that in every GvG you are outnumbering us hard and that's nothing to be proud about that you win and after your lost /f chat with excuses was kinda funny even when everybody knows that we were fighting togeather with our alliance.

You always conveniently forget that *every* war you have done, you have tried to fight with CAD, Vengeance, Biack Swans and your main guild. (Even the first war, when we went to 2c to force the Reds away)

We've never brought over a raid.

Don't even try to ♥♥♥♥♥ about numbers when you pull that kinda ♥♥♥♥.

ElliottXO
09-30-2015, 01:17 AM

So what if they are outnumbering you? Having more guild members is a sign of strength. Bringing other guilds in for interruption is abusement of the mechanics because they cannot be attacked without purpling up.

Why not just take an honest loss?

OopsUSA
09-30-2015, 02:25 AM

The difference is that some are fight even with outnumbering of the enemy instead of hiding in a mirage or use the safe scroll:)
Ps
I'm not talking about the morning time when officers and RL at work or sleeping and "living" of 5-10 people maximum.

ps2
Just tell the day time and a place where we meet your main raid...

Ascale
09-30-2015, 03:20 AM
As far as i know, we dont have a lost2, i dont think we are zerging, and when we go to war, sladarius always refused to lead more than 50 people at a time. When i see that you are saying we are zerging im like wtf... Of course you were dominating when the lost raid had only 20 people ( and even with 20 you had some hard Times ). Yesterday when we came to sungold it wasnt even a full raid of lost that was camping you at the nui.

So you also complain about gear now? After having all the pve content on farms for months ? Dkp is fair ? I think that your alliance is like this atm its because of bad management. We dis snowball on 1 month of abyssal... So yeah we have people who pay2win, an you do have some too, cad has some, thedream too, and every guilde on kyprosa, but what makes the différence isnt those 10 guys with 5k+, but the 40 others that arent below 4k, while half your raid isnt even un serp gear or has only t1 obsidian gear.

And your "pvp tactics" are absolutely ♥♥♥♥, it only consist in attacking your opponent in his back while he already deals with 1 or 2 raid already.

Anyway the winning side is changing maybe ? Like it as always been.

maceintu
09-30-2015, 06:03 AM

stop counting like specki. you had a full raid the first war. and got crushed so hard that every time after that you have been running to your alliance or hiding in Mirage. the thing is pretty simple, you got no balls to actually fight a guild that is capable of holding its own against you, which is why you only declare war on guilds like ascension and devilish. want to have a proper fight? TC, your main 50 vs 50 of ours, but then again a 268v9 loss again will be to much for your little brain to flame your way out of so it will never happen. now go back to sucking speckis teet you leach.

Drizzt Sama
09-30-2015, 06:50 AM
If you are so good than why you are so scared to fight Thedream with same numbers? At 1rst war we were sth around 42 ppl. Anyway 5 your answers for my 1 post shows at which one battles you are best

P.s. I think that we can set up some 25vs25

Ascale
09-30-2015, 07:53 AM
Because we want to fight the dominating guild

Sladarius
09-30-2015, 08:28 AM
If you are so good than why you are so scared to fight Thedream with same numbers? At 1rst war we were sth around 42 ppl. Anyway 5 your answers for my 1 post shows at which one battles you are best

P.s. I think that we can set up some 25vs25

Who said we're scared of fighting TheDream?

It's been brought up once right before luskas I think (might have been dgs), which is much more important to our guild than pre-organised pvp.

If ♥♥♥♥/Kamina/Fenrir (guys who regularly hop on our team speak) wanted to set one up properly we'd do it.

We use dominion as a way to avoid crime points for the most part.

hiks
09-30-2015, 08:33 AM
Who said we're scared of fighting TheDream?

It's been brought up once right before luskas I think (might have been dgs), which is much more important to our guild than pre-organised pvp.

Pretty sure you don't need more gold :D Halcy is basically a daily Dominion of TheDream VS Lost.

You might see more wars once they fix the prestige though imo.

Bifo
09-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Really I do not understand why we should fight 25 vs 25, when we have a guild full of people, who all they want, is to make pvp..

BrutLeX
09-30-2015, 11:41 AM
1. Pretty sure you don't need more gold :D Halcy is basically a daily Dominion of TheDream VS Lost.

2. You might see more wars once they fix the prestige though imo.
1. hehehe exactly ;)
Too bad that it's only happening at the night Halcy, our guild doesn't really exists during the 1PM one, most are at work, the nightowls sleeping...

2. Ofc tons more PvP and war, we can't wait for it to end, and stop que'ing for those stupid rifts 60 min before the start, and waste 2h every day on them, we are also going to skip the towers quest at Mist and do PvP for the whole 30 min of it, and other goodies :)

AeonAuron
09-30-2015, 10:41 PM
fight Thedream with same numbers?

We shall.

we can set up some 25vs25

We shall.

Cheppetto
10-08-2015, 06:36 PM

Nice done !?