PDA

View Full Version : Item Set Passive not working for PC accessory set.

Rhia
08-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Neckless: Perinoor Essence

Earring: Power of Blind Faith

Ring: Flame-Patterened Ring

Set Effect,
Has a 10% chance to summon a small fire elemental whenever you damage an enemy. 3 min cooldown.

I have the above item set which I got from doing the Palace Cellar instance however the Item set does not work. I have never once gotten the Fire elemental spawn and I had the set for about 4 days and 15 levels.

Severity: 5

I tried both Melee and Magic attacks neither proced it.

Rhia
08-18-2014, 04:06 PM
This was still not fixed for this beta.

"Bump"

Rhia
09-02-2014, 04:22 AM
Bump want this fixxed for launch.

coojo
09-18-2014, 07:57 PM
As of launch this is still not fixed. Also the 3 item piece set bonus that should occasionally give +50% Def for 10 seconds doesn't work either. I know there are a billion things going on, but it's a shame when a game is pretending to have content but it doesn't work.

SouleD
09-21-2014, 09:18 AM
Still NOT Fixed. What the ♥♥♥♥? Get a monkey on this, he'll do a better job than your devs

Memow
10-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Really sad that this still doesn't work, sounds like such a cool effect.

Ganarby
10-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Is this in the right thread for Tech to see it? Has anybody put in a ticket?

Ganarby
10-03-2014, 10:11 PM
I also have this set, and I have since the 2nd day I was playing. Haven't seen anything else like it so I was kind of hoping it'd start working.

Angel of Verdun
10-08-2014, 02:36 PM
yeah that sucks it dosn't work, i love summoning critters! Fix this trion WTH!

Primevil
10-09-2014, 12:30 PM
My response was that sorry we haven't responded to you in 4 days sorry. We're closing your bug report.

Veldan
10-13-2014, 06:01 AM
Seriously, fix this... it's been months since it was reported

Selek
10-14-2014, 05:06 AM
Hi, it works but not the way it was meant to be, and the tooltip feels wrong too.

"Has a 10% chance to summon a small fire elemental whenever you damage an enemy. 3 min cooldown."

First, "damage an enemy" here is actually landing a first hit in melee combat in a fight. You can reset your first hit by changing your weapons constantly (it also reset GCD so it's not viable in a real fight). I suppose it never used to proc because I always start with a spell or something.

Second, "summon a small elemental of fire" ? That's not what it does really. It basically adds an additionnal fire magic damage to your attack. There's no elemental of fire although the name of the spell is still "Elemental of fire" in the combat log. It deals around 1200 magic damage. So it's not that great either considering the 10% proc.

Of course, I discovered this by accident while trying out something else. Have a nice day, and hope it gets fixed.

AmazoniaSlays
10-17-2014, 02:21 PM
It looks like XL changed this skill in a previous build; it no longer summons a fire elemental. It just gives you increased fire damage. The English skill description apparently hasn't updated yet.