PDA

View Full Version : Request Trade Exploit

TheDeathWish
08-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Good Day,

I had a member today wait for land and was able to click to place her land and was at tax Screen about to confirm when another player requested trade to bump the tax screen off so another player could place the land. Then tell you that you should have auto deny off.

Requesting Trade should never cancel another window up, just like u cannot open ur warehouse while you have mail up. Like any other mmo that i have played will say player is busy.

This needs to be fixed as many people are getting punked for land they could been waiting for hours.

Sulivan
08-04-2014, 11:07 PM
There is already a fix for that, it's called auto-denied trade.
Say what you want about that statement, but why waste time on an issue that has already a tool to prevent it?

It's the responsabality of your member to use it now. He should be glad to know it now before release.

TheDeathWish
08-05-2014, 08:52 AM
do people even read post before commenting. most mmo with a screen already up a request trade will not cancel out another screen. why waste time mentioning someone scapes has already done. i can see if u was standing around and kept geting trade req but AH, Market and mail all have it that there screens dont cancel out and cannot open the other while in one.

dont put it on players in an explot that u and others prob use. either way it needs to be fixed by release that request trade dont cancel out other windows.

Jestunhi
08-05-2014, 08:55 AM
do people even read post before commenting. most mmo with a screen already up a request trade will not cancel out another screen. why waste time mentioning someone scapes has already done. i can see if u was standing around and kept geting trade req but AH, Market and mail all have it that there screens dont cancel out and cannot open the other while in one.

dont put it on players in an explot that u and others prob use. either way it needs to be fixed by release that request trade dont cancel out other windows.

Accusing people who disagree with your suggested change of abusing the exploit themselves is not going to help your argument.