PDA

View Full Version : <CTRL ALT MINE> Now recruiting!

Speckiminer
10-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Since server is down for second time, I can take break from mining and recruit new members!

<CTRL ALT MINE> is new and the best mining guild in east Kyprosa! We have 24/7 mining event around the Haranya. Let's dominate mining veins!

Cheppetto
10-02-2015, 09:06 AM
non wanne join you Specktopus xD

http://previews.123rf.com/images/tigatelu/tigatelu1303/tigatelu130300058/18586443-Funny-octopus-cartoon--Stock-Vector-marine.jpg

Speckiminer
10-02-2015, 10:54 AM
I would love to be Specktopus I could mine eight veins at once, it could lead to ultimate vein domination

ElliottXO
10-03-2015, 11:09 PM
I wonder when Specki will edit his recruit post from 'strongest east guild' to 'biggest east guild' after they got their ♥♥♥ beaten hard by TheDream.

eva13
10-04-2015, 05:46 PM
heheh

Speckiminer
10-04-2015, 06:03 PM
I wonder when Specki will edit his recruit post from 'strongest east guild' to 'biggest east guild' after they got their ♥♥♥ beaten hard by TheDream.

you should ask real Specki about it
there is so many silly people thinking that real Specki would actually go mining. I did not thought it would go so easily since I have never been in cad, never talked to Specki and I don't even know german (google translate help!)
I am also surprised that Specki nor Vampirian have not stopped me. I think they have just deleted my message straight away. In pm to them I have actually asked them if they mind me impersonating Specki. Since I never got reply I continued, I lied to cadlings so they send me stone for dkp or I got some nice info of what is happening in cad or people which are loyal to cad yet are not members of guild or messing around with people who begged for peace with cad- I feel guilt but it was just too funny.

I meant to make little empire of Specki and CAD across all EU and NA servers but I don't even have time for this alt :(

Funniest thing is that some people on NA server actually love Specki because of me :| they think that Specki will save them from strongest guild of that server and one guild was ready to give me leader position. The only thing is that they dont know that I want to dominate mining veins.
So Specki! If you are up for being loved emperor I can delete that char for you :) however it was fun to be you for a bit since mining is so boring