PDA

View Full Version : Character model render issue.

AlphaSeal
08-04-2014, 07:45 PM
So whenever i go near a Town, City or even a lot of players i drop to 1 frame per 5 secs or so. Im sure its a rendering issue with character models so i lowered my settings from very high to normal. The problem is slightly better but not fantastic.
Whats worse is that my PC is pretty good compared to some of my guildies who are having no problems at all.
Any help would be appreciated.

i5 2500k
GTX 770
8gb Ram

Glove
08-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Running in dx10 aka dx11 mode I guess?. I am sure the devs are aware of this bug for Nvidia users but can't or won't fix it for some reason. It has been the same since the release of the game in Korea. Some kind of acknowledgement of this bug and that it is being worked on would be nice but I don't think Trion can modify the games api structure It will have to be fixed by XL.

AlphaSeal
08-05-2014, 05:00 AM
Yea dx11 i think. Thats gutting i was hoping it was a Vsync issue or something simple. Guess ill be spending most of my ingame time at sea lol.

Jestunhi
08-05-2014, 05:02 AM
Have you tried switching to dx9?

AlphaSeal
08-05-2014, 05:21 AM
No i haven't and i guess i wont find out untill the next Beta :( Ill see if i can use a friends Alpha account to test it and ty for the replies.