PDA

View Full Version : Konvict vs Core

RavenAven
10-03-2015, 04:46 PM
https://gyazo.com/efabf8faf457185ae31adad000fce5d2

Thanks for a great time, wasn't too impressed with how it started with us having to chase you down but eventually we had a full raid vs full raid and it was fun :)

Happy to do it again sometime for practice and glad everyone was humble.

GG's
Disturbed <Konvict>

P.S, IMG uploading is being an ♥♥♥ and I cba doing it so enjoy gyazo.

Demrocks
10-03-2015, 04:52 PM
We initialy waited in Marianople and dint find you anymore so we did Lusca and looked in MM and went back to Marianople where all of a sudden all hell broke loose !

We need a ton of work on our specs / movement but it was a great time nonetheless :)

Well played Konvict !

izze
10-03-2015, 05:07 PM
We didnt start fighting right away since 15 of our people were in jail :). Nontheless once we got to the fighting, it was good.

RavenAven
10-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Yeah a good portion of the raid going to jail straight away wasn't a great start haha :)

JackOfAllTrades
10-03-2015, 09:02 PM
wasn't Mikroman from HPC?

mikroman
10-03-2015, 10:49 PM
wasn't Mikroman from HPC?

NO. I was in Core. Just our HR manager put me in the "old members premium pack (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/36/Birkenau_entrance.jpg/800px-Birkenau_entrance.jpg)" folder after this war because I flamed the faction chat . (= I wrote 6 words in 1 line)

CAKE
10-04-2015, 03:17 AM
Why is no one streaming the fights? As hpc we never get dominion'd so it would be nice to see the action.

RavenAven
10-04-2015, 04:04 AM
Considering we've not set dominion yet it's hardly planned :), I believe Core record their fights though

Shadowyn
10-04-2015, 04:50 AM
Why is no one streaming the fights? As hpc we never get dominion'd so it would be nice to see the action.

HPC, with your organisation and resources you could easily re-roll to East and help us out, you'd have tons of pvp then and you'd rally up all our potato farmers to join in with PvP :)

(More realistically I wish you'd rolled East at the start)

mikroman
10-04-2015, 10:59 PM
After this dominion core's officers backstabbed 8-10 old players. They kicked us. I get kicked because I "flamed faction chat". That was 1 line and 6 words maybe. If you use the basic game options to manage raid an don't kill 1\3 of players and teleport out, an you not search bad excuses to kick players you can win or not fail maybe. Kill full raid in same spot 3 times is not "flamer" issue. They never wrote this "rule". They/you generate to kick players now. You used us and betray us when you don't need more non healer player. All your arguments are invalids. You (Xi) planned this ♥♥♥♥ when we were good. (40/20)
"we are not enough healer "+" you don't have to be in this guilds. "
And same phrases. You search excuses to kick some of the less well geared players. You kick us, removed from Ts, forum and ignore us in game. After 1st day supports, castle and hero votes you kicked us immediately. Pathetic. You are a cancer.

Gothiques
10-04-2015, 11:32 PM
HPC, with your organisation and resources you could easily re-roll to East and help us out, you'd have tons of pvp then and you'd rally up all our potato farmers to join in with PvP :)

(More realistically I wish you'd rolled East at the start)

If HPC wanted some real competition and not afk-farming on major events they would go East from server start. They knew where they are going and why. West is OP economicaly and in numbers on 95% of servers.

JackOfAllTrades
10-04-2015, 11:35 PM
After this dominion core's officers backstabbed 8-10 old players. They kicked us. I get kicked because I "flamed faction chat". That was 1 line and 6 words maybe. If you use the basic game options to manage raid an don't kill 1\3 of players and teleport out, an you not search bad excuses to kick players you can win or not fail maybe. Kill full raid in same spot 3 times is not "flamer" issue. They never wrote this "rule". They/you generate to kick players now. You used us and betray us when you don't need more non healer player. All your arguments are invalids. You (Xi) planned this ♥♥♥♥ when we were good. (40/20)
And same phrases. You search excuses to kick some of the less well geared players. You kick us, removed from Ts, forum and ignore us in game. After 1st day supports, castle and hero votes you kicked us immediately. Pathetic. You are a cancer.

i think that its inner core issue and not many ppl care about core, let alone their inner problems. I think its not a topic to write this sort of stuff >:)

Also i think u should get over getting kicked from their guild and just enjoy game >:)

Demrocks
10-05-2015, 01:05 AM
People were kicked because we had 32 in raid and like 10+ of wich cared more to complete MM instead of pulling your weight and fight Konvict in the Dominion.

No value was lost that day, if people care more for farming or doing a battleground then you can join a guild that doesnt focus on pvp or to improve themselves.

We knew Konvict had more players on the field, but that dint stop us from fighting and get to see wich players give up after knowing we dint stand a chanse with half a raid :)

And if you lose stay classy, dont act like a sour loser and start flaming whatever the reason may be, did you see Konvict flexing in Faction chat ? no they stayed classy to.

mikroman
10-05-2015, 01:27 AM
Leader teleport to MM and marked the map. He chosed lusca farming too. An you left us dead in MM an teleported out. If you scan faction forum less active you can se it.

G3X
10-05-2015, 02:26 AM
https://youtu.be/0gm0KCigxus
POV: cleric
Why so ♥♥♥♥y quality ? I play in window 1600x900 sry but I like this

Adrenalinez
10-05-2015, 03:18 AM
If HPC wanted some real competition and not afk-farming on major events they would go East from server start. They knew where they are going and why. West is OP economicaly and in numbers on 95% of servers.

What gave you the impression west would be the higher populated faction before the release? Guildex was showing the exact opposite.

Saying west is economically OP is just wrong. East has the better traderuns by far.

West OP in numbers on most servers, well. At the release of dahuta east was facerolling every halcyona with a massive zerg. The numbers changed to west-advantage after most of the big guilds quit.

RavenAven
10-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Exactly what Adrenalinez just said, I think a few of the big guilds chose West because we wanted to be against the bigger numbers sourced from the Guildex, especially when it seemed so carebeary from the posts.

Shadowdoge
10-05-2015, 11:06 AM

Okay, first of all u did flame in the faction chat, you can't deny this ;)! And second, Winter said multiple times on TS "DO NOT TALK IN FACTION CHAT". However, you decided not to listen and started to flame in faction. Actions have reactions and the reaction was a kick. If you deny this being said in TS, I would recommend you to get a hearing aid, because you'll definitely need one :')

mikroman
10-05-2015, 01:58 PM
First of all: 1 neutral message is not "flaming (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet))". 2nd: write 1 message and kick from guild after starting 1st month (after you use all advantage of this plus members/resources) and ignore all communication is not fair play. 3rd: this is not written rule* and ban/kick factor. Just you were frustrated and want to get excuses and punish the "guilty players". + "we have not enough healers" = you want to find cause to kick older, but weaker guild members.

*= you didn't write or say the punishment of "if you write a lonely word in faction chat" crime.

Gothiques
10-05-2015, 03:10 PM
What gave you the impression west would be the higher populated faction before the release?

95% of RU AA servers are totally dominated by West side. 5% are dominated by Pirates that were too bored to play for West and went inside 3rd faction for real fun. Most EU/NA servers are ruled by West alliances.

You dont need to be a smart guy to understand that West would be stronger, larger and easier to play. Guildex is a ♥♥♥♥, noone cares where casual scrubs go. When I was reading forums before Rangora release I only seen clown guilds (like Empire) on east side, so I was totally sure its gonna be more fun to play on weaker side.

Alyvian
10-05-2015, 03:19 PM
What gave you the impression west would be the higher populated faction before the release? Guildex was showing the exact opposite.

Saying west is economically OP is just wrong. East has the better traderuns by far.

basically why KG went west as well, we were expecting well way more pvp on the west side, instead of what we got /sadness

Adrenalinez
10-05-2015, 05:02 PM
95% of RU AA servers are totally dominated by West side. 5% are dominated by Pirates that were too bored to play for West and went inside 3rd faction for real fun. Most EU/NA servers are ruled by West alliances.

You dont need to be a smart guy to understand that West would be stronger, larger and easier to play. Guildex is a ♥♥♥♥, noone cares where casual scrubs go. When I was reading forums before Rangora release I only seen clown guilds (like Empire) on east side, so I was totally sure its gonna be more fun to play on weaker side.

How about you look at korean servers to predict the balance of a upcoming EU server? Dahuta has been zerged by East for months and you could see that on guildex before. How would you explain that?

You are saying its easier to play west, what is that based on? Halcy(basically a peace zone)->Solis for charcoal. Solis fellowship->freedich for 7 gilda per pack, easier continental routes. West is easier to play? You have no clue.

Gothiques
10-05-2015, 10:57 PM
West is harder to play, thats why everyone and everywhere is playing West-side.
Dahuta? Was that even high-populated or queued? Some random ded server?

Skittles
10-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Funny how some people complain about being kicked out of a guild when they are the people WHO have issues listening during raids and dont contribute to the guild outside of events that gives that particular player something directly in return, Core has rules, rules which players are informed of before joining the guild, everyone has been warned.

XI no Winter or anyone else in the guild PLANS to kick anyone out of the blue, it became very apparent during the Castle raid that we lacked healers, Thus why recruitment got restricted to only healers, dont come on to the forum with false information.

Yes, Core is strict, but you went into it knowing this, no officer or leader in core has at any point exploited a guildie ( or backstabbed lol..)

mikroman
10-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Funny how some people complain about being kicked out of a guild when they are the people WHO have issues listening during raids and dont contribute to the guild outside of events that gives that particular player something directly in return, Core has rules, rules which players are informed of before joining the guild, everyone has been warned.

XI no Winter or anyone else in the guild PLANS to kick anyone out of the blue, it became very apparent during the Castle raid that we lacked healers, Thus why recruitment got restricted to only healers, dont come on to the forum with false information.

Yes, Core is strict, but you went into it knowing this, no officer or leader in core has at any point exploited a guildie ( or backstabbed lol..)

Follow order is hard when you do it wrong. What was mistmerrow orders? You marked map. We go there, search konvict and you teleported out before big part of the raid can rejoin to the main raid part. Who died and can't teleport it's a rebel and you have to kick. Your mark was unchanged. We try to reach this mark and died again. No teleport spot, just mass of red zergs.
+why did we quest in Dominion? Lusca farming? Really?
I was online in 3-4 hours. When my game crashed one time you kick me from raid too.

+That is not part of the rules. I can't see the part: "I will kick you from guild and totally ignore you if you write a single word to the faction chat". That was your "main argument".

edit: your orders are clear... except sometimes when you are lazy to say it again in TS. You invited players and no raid target. You don't use chat and you say it one time in TS... before new players join in. We have to wait 5-10 min and you will say something "clear" maybe.

Murtass
10-06-2015, 02:53 AM
West is harder to play, thats why everyone and everywhere is playing West-side.
Dahuta? Was that even high-populated or queued? Some random ded server?

So, why is West better economically when East has safe Charcoal Runs 80% of the day?
Stop pulling random crap out of your ♥♥♥.

East had an edge in numbers from pre-launch guild announcements, the fact that it didnt translate into ingame is because those guilds didnt pull enough weight to even the field.

Gothiques
10-06-2015, 05:34 AM
So, why is West better economically when East has safe Charcoal Runs 80% of the day?

My party produces aprox 2000 charcoal each day and there is only one safe route for East. By "safe" I mean that sometimes we need to fight 5v15 vs scrubs that log out with packs. Coming to bugged Two Crowns is a suicide.

If you cant protect yourself when crafting packs in Yny then I understand why u decided to play West. Zerg is all you can do.

Jazee
10-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Wow, when a guild is PK'ing you with skullknights, thats when you need to start doing some pvp training or recruitment, dear god.

Outlanderp
10-13-2015, 06:09 PM
You mean a class with Aoe skills in group vs group that has an increased damage skill if its stacked? Yeah I mean why would skullknights get kills with multiple aoe skills...

Jazee
10-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Oh right this isn't Korea, over here I guess we just group into big sludge bulls and bump against each other, thanks for reminding me about me switching versions, almost got confused there.

Protossball ftw

CookieSith
10-13-2015, 09:43 PM
Dominion kills aren't really kills. Whoever gets to tag the enemy first gets a kill count. Doesn't matter whether you last hit them or not.

ResurioxZ
10-13-2015, 09:58 PM
dominion kills aren't really kills. Whoever gets to tag the enemy first gets a kill count. Doesn't matter whether you last hit them or not.

ofcourse its meta.

But he was probably just commenting on how stupid that actually is.

Run blob into blob smasch head on keyboard and cc !

CookieSith
10-13-2015, 10:49 PM
I will have to disagree. I like the new meta because fights are so explosive now. A well organised guild can wipe any number of enemies in a matter of seconds. They still could do that before but fights would last longer.

Jazee
10-13-2015, 11:14 PM
Go onto youtube and search '' Protoss Ball starcraft '' and you would see how having this '' meta '' isn't a good thing

CAKE
10-14-2015, 01:23 AM
The Revenant death ball meta has been in the game since 1.7 on competitive NA servers... Its just every EU server never had the need for 'real' competitive builds or competitive sieging to benefit from it (Yes as HPC we brought it to EU).. When everyone gains more and more gear score and % defense the revenant death ball engage will be a lot more difficult to pull off as "backline" bombing will need to occur to take healers/squishies out first. Which will be countered by stacking tanky DR's & TEMP's with 58%-60% MR.

Trust me the meta will be countered and will evidentally turn into a much less bursty meta than it is now. Making for some very fun controlled GvG fights that will last a long duration, making priority targeting king.

Hyppocritten
10-14-2015, 07:41 AM
Go onto youtube and search '' Protoss Ball starcraft '' and you would see how having this '' meta '' isn't a good thing

As a highmaster in hots I can tell you, you have no understanding of that game.

ResurioxZ
10-14-2015, 09:11 AM
The Revenant death ball meta has been in the game since 1.7 on competitive NA servers... Its just every EU server never had the need for 'real' competitive builds or competitive sieging to benefit from it (Yes as HPC we brought it to EU).. When everyone gains more and more gear score and % defense the revenant death ball engage will be a lot more difficult to pull off as "backline" bombing will need to occur to take healers/squishies out first. Which will be countered by stacking tanky DR's & TEMP's with 58%-60% MR.

Trust me the meta will be countered and will evidentally turn into a much less bursty meta than it is now. Making for some very fun controlled GvG fights that will last a long duration, making priority targeting king.

you think you brought skullnight and renevant meta to eu ? now thats just BS and you know it lol

its more like ppl on this server fail to understand how Large scale works and thats why hpc has it ez.

but lets talk about some new meta Endless arrow with that hot 4x Slow Motion. 10/10 trino

http://i.imgur.com/NXdWwHK.gif

Jazee
10-14-2015, 12:23 PM
Omfg that gif and you're quoting your starcraft knowledge from heart of the swarm, really? newphag.

Wrench
10-16-2015, 12:54 AM
Yep, we were using Skullknights and Revenants in early Alpha as well dont think anyone can claim to have invented it really but ok. Anyone who played mass pvp would have acknowlegded the benefit these control classes bring. The wrecking ball formation though that HPC does? Now that is a work of art. Not because they invented it, but because how they execute it.