PDA

View Full Version : What happened between me and Zona

BagOfBones
10-03-2015, 06:03 PM
I will begin telling a small story about what forced me write this post,i didn't want to subit it untill the votes for hearoes were over,so people won't say ti am doing propaganda just so some people won't be elected.I would also advice people with high blood pressure not to continue reading cause the thread will have a lot of salt.

Today i decided to do for the first time since i've transfered to Dahuta the Grimghast rift.I knew IRON would come and kos me but i decided that i needed to do the daily and i hoped that i could at least give the packs quickly and then finish the quest dead,but that didn't happen.IRON came and started pking me.but becausethe healers of the raid managed to keep me alive they decided to target the whole raid,forcing them to fight back and in the end killing the IRON and the small group of reds that tried to stop the rift.Zona though couldn't stop and let the rift end,he became salty saying in chat : "Who else wants to die then?" after he got killed.Which forced a small fight to begin that ended pretty quickly when IRON brought some more members to help.And then people started asking in faction chat "why IRON is doing this" and "What has bagofbones done to you and you pk him everywhere"..So let's start form the begining.

I was inactive for many months and when i came back i had to start doing library to get to 55,one day that the usual library leader didn't show up i decidedto create the raid,and then Zona entered.Back then i didn't know he was the IRON leader,i jsut thought he was just a high gear scored player(like many players from IRON are).So we started doing first floor and he was afk on his elk (the library rules are very simple : no afk-leaching while doing library) so i requested him to get off his elk.He claimed he would be singing while on horse (while he had no songcraft).When i noticed that small detail he replied : 'Well you are not on ts or you would notice that i am singing" .At this point another IRON guy said that it's ok he would dps for both of them and because we had more than enough people i decided to just wait till he stops afk leach.

That didn't happen while we were on first floor,so we continued to the second floor.He again was afk on his elk.So i did my job as the raid leader and asked him to get off the elk.He found another excuse saying that he was going to eat for 10 minutes and requested not to get kicked.I did let him in the raid at that time (which was obvously more than 10 minutes).

And again we finished our quests and went to the third floor.The raid was getting smaller and so i asked him while we were taking a break to get of the elk and start doing something at the last floor.His replies were : " omg bagofbones doesn't let us ride horses while doing a break" and "i don't do damage with my sorcery".So we went to golems.Again i asked him to get down and do something but he replied that he was healing the group,when needed,but because the group was full he would stay on the elk.

So i kicked him.And so the fun part began.Almost every iron left the library raid and formed their own trying to tag the mobs first so they finish their quests,while threating me of getting kossed wherever they see me (a simple apologise from zona while getting of his elk could have solved everything, but i guess it doesn't need a lot of brain to become a member of IRON).They finished their library quest later than we did and since then i've been getting killed whenever they see me,sometimes targeting my guild (which had nothing to do with this) or the people that help me,while i am getting whispers to apologise to Zona for my actions (???) and /beg him to forgive me.

And this is the big reason i and everyone that assists me gets killed on sight and kicked from raids were the leader is from IRON.

TL;DR Zona is beeing a little kid.

P.S.I would like the sheeps from IRON not to say what Zona is feeding them to be the truth and i hope Zona takes some of his "precious" time and replies to this thread with what he claims to have happened.
P.S.2.I LOVED when Zona got destroyed at gr,wp gr raid :)

Sorry for the wall of text.Here's a photo of me while creating this post.
http://www.allpark.co.uk/user/products/large/25kg-bag-rock-salt.jpg

kwart
10-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Thanks for making a TL;DR part.

Johnson
10-03-2015, 07:26 PM
TL;DR Zona is beeing a little kid

People are saying that before being a little kid Zona was actually a wooden doll. And then a fairy came and transformed him into a little boy. And then his old father Gepetto allowed him to play internet games but he didn't want to use his REAL name "Pinnochio" so he created a char named Zona!

Adrenalinez
10-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Oh dear, this is terrible!

FatalFart
10-03-2015, 08:06 PM
I'll explain how it works.

Johnson pays Zona from Tortuga's guild bank every week to be mean to people. Iron's job is to make the East faction as bad as possible so that people get tired of playing there and finally join the pirate side. Zona is the best recruitment officer for our guild xD

Crismon
10-04-2015, 01:48 AM
Nice post Bagofbones.Explaining in depth the brain damage that zona has.Even though i am not a doctor and i dont care about that part,i want to add something else.The thing that whoever IRON dont like,is getting kicked from every FACTION EVENT is the saddest thing.You make me wanna puke with that kind of attitude...

Truebanana
10-04-2015, 03:38 AM
If you would stop throwing salt everytime someone would mention IRON (i bet you are also starting to cry when you see some IRON ingot at AH) those who are kos would get bored of it.

Tyrion Lannister
10-04-2015, 04:00 AM
If you would stop throwing salt everytime someone would mention IRON (i bet you are also starting to cry when you see some IRON ingot at AH) those who are kos would get bored of it.
Your signature describes your guild.. I loled so hard..

rawfox
10-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Zona is an excellent player, but im not sure about the humand excrements controlling that charakter.
I think its a reduced nolifer without a job or a family, driven by hate on the society, fleeing into some computergame and being at least there someone important.

Poor personality i think.

ResurioxZ
10-04-2015, 04:33 AM
Sorry guys that i turned Zona so angry about a half year ago. Seems like his anger will never go away

FeelsBadMan

Maybe you should try that offski returns to the game he always had Zona on his leash

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/feels-bad-man.jpg

Admir
10-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Resuriox
+++++
+
+
+
+

bobswagger
10-04-2015, 03:50 PM
People are saying that before being a little kid Zona was actually a wooden doll. And then a fairy came and transformed him into a little boy. And then his old father Gepetto allowed him to play internet games but he didn't want to use his REAL name "Pinnochio" so he created a char named Zona!

http://i.imgur.com/xQon9q3.jpg

Tana
10-04-2015, 04:48 PM
This is brilliant, the drama in this server is at it's best. *thumbs up*
But on a serious note, I do agree that everyone should get the same faith from breaking basic raid rules.

Deflow
10-05-2015, 03:54 AM

I lol'd.

Morrigan
10-05-2015, 08:43 AM
I must admit I was laughing my ♥♥♥ of yesterday in chat when Stars challenged Zona to a 10 man gvg.
Still not sure what all that salt was about

StarsW
10-05-2015, 12:15 PM
I must admit I was laughing my ♥♥♥ of yesterday in chat when Stars challenged Zona to a 10 man gvg.
Still not sure what all that salt was about

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/4/005/08a/175/3047f00.jpg

CptNemo
10-05-2015, 11:04 PM

If Zona says "Good morning", it's probably evening and login server is down.

Hyppocritten
10-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Sorry guys that i turned Zona so angry about a half year ago. Seems like his anger will never go away

FeelsBadMan

Maybe you should try that offski returns to the game he always had Zona on his leash

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/feels-bad-man.jpg

Why not tell the whole truth bout that point in time? ;-)
Since that was pretty much the turning point for IRON's behavior on Dahuta.

Aldween
10-06-2015, 12:00 PM
I want to hear Zona singing.

Good troll, Zoniboi !

Domux
10-07-2015, 02:14 AM
It might have been a minor issue and Zone might be ******ed (comes with his nationality), but you can only admire his perstistance!

If you want him gone you better get down on your knee's boi and beg his forgiveness.

BagOfBones
10-07-2015, 05:47 AM
If you want him gone you better get down on your knee's boi and beg his forgiveness.

I "get down on my knees" to tie my shoes sadly,so that's not gonna happen.And if someone has to ask for forgiviness that would be Zona which started the whole issue,not me :)

Domux
10-07-2015, 06:19 AM
I "get down on my knees" to tie my shoes sadly,so that's not gonna happen.And if someone has to ask for forgiviness that would be Zona which started the whole issue,not me :)

Rock on! Show them who is boss :cool:

Yeonhee
10-07-2015, 03:01 PM
I still think you should have kicked him sooner :P
He was talking utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to everyone who tried to make him do something lol
Everyone has to follow the rules because they are there for a reason. Makes alot of things easier in Library.

You got my thumbs up^^

Deliqo
10-13-2015, 09:57 PM
So much talk about zona I'm jealous.

Parsifal
11-23-2015, 10:46 AM
Oh the Zona ragemoments in arena, thought he had grown up since he started saying GG at some point. Well Girls will be Girls..

Syluen
11-24-2015, 02:40 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52028714.jpg
#SaveDahuta