PDA

View Full Version : Wanna say hi

mrstefanofietsj
10-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Hi skrubs,

Im returning to AA and y'all don't know me anyways so that's not important.
I was wondering, how is the situation between west and east? Is it balanced?
I'm planning to start east this time since I've played west on Kyprosa.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Dayvan
10-05-2015, 05:52 AM
I would say West is stronger than east for now, they got more active people on major events and in general.
West has one of the strongest guild aswell but east is catching up slowly ;)

Come join us on East and halp !

Mvh
10-05-2015, 11:29 AM
If you're ready to farm 3000 potatoes a day of constantly ++++ up for worldboss then you've picked the right faction!

If you actually want to PvP or do anything half decent/fun, just go west. There is no PvP to be found on the East unless you like MM or go hunt reds in Solz or something.

In terms of equal factions, HPC is the only reason the west > east. Remove HPC and it's pretty balanced.

Admir
10-05-2015, 12:23 PM
If you're ready to farm 3000 potatoes a day of constantly ++++ up for worldboss then you've picked the right faction!

If you actually want to PvP or do anything half decent/fun, just go west. There is no PvP to be found on the East unless you like MM or go hunt reds in Solz or something.

In terms of equal factions, HPC is the only reason the west > east. Remove HPC and it's pretty balanced.

And we still win MM , k tnx bai fgt

Mvh
10-05-2015, 03:42 PM

psure hpc is off doing important things during MM... After all MM is just leadership spam & 'omg we need to get our bracers quicker' while waiting for potatoes to mature.

Not to mention zergs run away from zergs so where's the PvP yo?

k thx bai fgt

Dayvan
10-05-2015, 06:44 PM

I have to disagree with this. We have a lot of PvP everyday at DS and other places, HPC/Core/Konvict can confirm i think.

FatalZ
10-05-2015, 10:46 PM

If anyone thinks that winning MM means being better.... where all that matters is just some random flag caps is being better.... where avoiding all the pvp that this wonderfull map has potential of is being better...

you life must be a potato...

whats happening?

Admir
10-10-2015, 02:07 PM
^salttttt

Artamon
10-12-2015, 03:12 AM
MM is the most pathetic form of pvp in AA. Winning this event, involving running in circles while avoiding other sides and abusing badly implemented scoring mechanic, is a bad indicator of balance. Any other pvp event is 50:1 for West like Halcy and most jarring Abyssal sea battle -> swarm of west warships vs 1 lost east ship. Zergs usually come after West armada gets their packs and sails away. ♥♥♥♥ty events are ♥♥♥♥ty. I would be bored as hell while playing as West. On the other hand, getting stomped all the time by superior numbers is just as boring. Back to potato.

ResurioxZ
10-12-2015, 03:16 AM
West if you want easy carebear life.
East if you want some challange and pvp.

Pirate if you want tons of pvp and competition