PDA

View Full Version : Aogiri Disbanded

Mvh
10-05-2015, 07:52 PM
I never wanted to lead a guild, it takes a lot of effort, time and gold. However I've had a lot of fun with a few of the guys from Aogiri but I decided to disband, I don't know what to say to half of them but I directed some of our better players to Zerg, the only decent PvP guild on the East.

Some people will be happy, some people will be surprised but whatever, I'm glad I don't have to worry about making everyone happy anymore :'D

Time for some me time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, for anyone interested we have a crafters house that will remain unused that we may aswell put up for sale. Currently it costs ~2.7k gold to buy all the materials and then a ♥♥♥♥ load of labour, but I can sell for 2.5k so snatch it up if you want it west or east. It's located in the top left of Arcum Iris, it's possible to change the crafters house into either the alchemy house or traders house (good for arcum iris packs by sea).

inb4 "you just wanted people to make you gold" or something, I'll just say that I've gained nothing from the guild except the crafters house I suppose. Our merch ship, 4 galleons and fishing boat went to members and I'm still 3k ep.

laters xxxxxxxxxx

Mvh, Mvh.

JackOfAllTrades
10-05-2015, 07:54 PM
> : D greetings from salty mc salt

gimiC
10-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Pretty sad to hear..but at least you move to the other faction so that's a plus

RavenAven
10-06-2015, 03:47 AM
Sad to hear, I thought you guys would end up being a small scale pvp guild we would bump into on occasion later on, do whatever makes you enjoy the game and ignore nerd politics.

JackOfAllTrades
10-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Mvh don't worry we can all meet in Nassau in the future :3