PDA

View Full Version : Harpoon Clippers Portable Harpoon

KmZKaMiKaZe
08-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Summary:
The issue is you can't pickup the Portable Harpoon gun when you have your glider on. It will say you can't pickup because of tradepack...

Steps to Reproduce:
Several of us tried picking it up but everyone got same message and several of us removed glider from our characters to then be able to pick up the portable harpoon gun.

Frequency: We tried this about 2 times each with 4 people

Rate:
3 since it's not really something that people use to much but if it is something people use and they have to remove their glider from their character to pick it up then it's a big problem...

Ekif
08-05-2014, 07:03 AM
I'm not sure this is a bug since the glider, a trade pack and the portable harpoon all use the same spot.

Mangix
08-05-2014, 07:39 AM
I'm not sure this is a bug since the glider, a trade pack and the portable harpoon all use the same spot.

The bug is that every other "trade pack" in the game automatically deals with this for you by removing the glider for you until you set the pack down, then auto reequipping it.

DvsMK2Supra
08-05-2014, 04:40 PM
it does the same thing with the mineral water out on auroria as well so not sure whether this is intended or not

Lightning
08-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Something is causing it I'm sure, because most of the time when I first arrive at a ship and pick it up, it trades the glider for it with np. But after a while I see this happening too.

Setmaster
01-08-2015, 07:54 AM
Wish they would fix it.

AngelsDust
01-08-2015, 07:56 AM
Not a bug. Also sick necro Setmaster.