PDA

View Full Version : Quillodon: High Time to have a detailed Archeage Lore feature

DevTracker
10-07-2015, 12:40 PM
questing that requires you to do months worth of dailies is not fun nor is it engaging. Hello Malikite! Sadly, I can't affect the mechanics of the quests. All I do is edit the text itself.Like, I'd absolutely LOVE to talk about the new information you can learn from the continuation of the Ayanad Mages questline. The library itself has always been one of the most interesting places in the game for me. But so few people are able to beat the necessary bosses and then put up with the crazy grind that it's going to be quite some time before that topic moves out of "spoilers" territory.Sigh. The perils of working on korean MMOs =(EDIT: Honestly, ALL the high-end "artifact" quests (like the Dream Ring questline) have really interesting stories behind them. And they're all ridiculously grindy and/or difficult to complete! Go figure =P

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=222183&p=2037308&viewfull=1#post2037308)