PDA

View Full Version : End of main quest line? (W, Nuian)

Digma76
08-05-2014, 01:13 PM
I do not know if it is supposed to happen, but right after reaching the military encampment, coming from the beach near Dusty Hill in Two crowns, the main quest line came to a hold. Perhaps I didn't pay proper attention to the text but I wasn't offered a follow up. My char was lvl 28 at that time. Anyone else experienced this or can shed some light on it?

Viduus
08-05-2014, 02:13 PM
I do not know if it is supposed to happen, but right after reaching the military encampment, coming from the beach near Dusty Hill in Two crowns, the main quest line came to a hold. Perhaps I didn't pay proper attention to the text but I wasn't offered a follow up. My char was lvl 28 at that time. Anyone else experienced this or can shed some light on it?

Your done the main story brah

Digma76
08-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Your done the main story brah

Ok, thanks for that. I reckon that I am too spoiled from other mmo's where the main story keeps continuing till max level and expands with level cap rises ;-)

Gear
08-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Ok, thanks for that. I reckon that I am too spoiled from other mmo's where the main story keeps continuing till max level and expands with level cap rises ;-)

Well lucky for you this isn't just "another" mmo. Get used to how things are now. Sorry we can't keep the guy going all the way to level cap and beyond, but there is plenty to do to keep you occupied.

whitetragedy
08-10-2014, 07:27 PM
There are hidden quests that continue off the lore, but... they are hidden

Friar Tuck
08-10-2014, 07:43 PM
It should have finished inside the throne room in Eznan, Two Crowns. Can't remember if there is a mild discontinuity there - but going into the city proper you should pick it up again if so. In East side, there is a small discontinuity in Villanelle, but the story picks up in Silent Forest.