PDA

View Full Version : I can't install the game again

Father
08-05-2014, 01:29 PM
I bought a new SSD drive and want to reinstall the game on it. I wiped off the old hard drive directory , but I can not install the game again on new one.

In the Gliphs menu lights the "Install" button , I press on it but nothing happens. Maybe there is no possibility to install it at this moment?

Please, tell me, is there a possibility to install the game now? If not, when such an opportunity will be? I forgot to say that I bought the Founder's Pack.

Thanks!

Skendar
08-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Game gets super buggy when not installed on main drive, most problems that arise are because of that as far as we have been informed so far. No fixes announced yet, so gotta wait like the rest of us or install on main drive if you can.

Father
08-05-2014, 01:52 PM
My new SSD is the main drive "C" with windows 8.1. I created a folder on "C" and downloaded the Glyphinstaller there. I activated Gliph installer, which threw me into my Gliph account. There is a red "Install" button, i press it, but nothing happens.

Skendar
08-05-2014, 01:58 PM
havent seen something similar in the forums, well good luck

Father
08-05-2014, 02:00 PM
Thank you )

Shantosaur
08-05-2014, 02:03 PM
They've been doing some sort of maintenance on the servers. Try again in a couple of hours, it might just be offline for a bit. Otherwise, yeah, it's an issue.

Father
08-05-2014, 02:16 PM
I'll go pray Nuiа, you're right, mates !)

Father
08-06-2014, 12:37 AM
My friends! If you have this problem, it can be solved as follows.
Run Glyph as Administrator
Navigate to your ArcheAge Game folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph).
Right-click on the file named "GlyphClient"
Click 'Properties.'
Click on the 'Compatibility' tab.
Click the check box for 'Run this program as an administrator.'
Click 'Apply' and then 'OK.'
Attempt to patch.

Once I did, as it is written, the installation process has started.