PDA

View Full Version : HPC Hindering their own faction

RangoraHero
10-09-2015, 08:44 PM
So when HPC say they help this faction, It seems they mean the West Faction. Just helped Blacklist guild build up their walls.

Proof: http://imgur.com/2BXX7Cs

Piegan
10-09-2015, 08:54 PM
1) Blacklist is East, not West.

2) Zerg and Konvict both hit Empire with 40 man raids while they were destroying erroneously placed walls. Not even building them, Empire were literally all spec'd into Occultism and afk spamming Mana Stars to destroy the wall foundations. HPC are only evening the odds, or is it only fair when it's 40Konvict+40Zerg vs 10 Empire in level 10 skillsets? Lol.

Ligis
10-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Konvict confirmed allies with Zerg.

http://i.imgur.com/Awp0c.gif

Dayvan
10-09-2015, 10:02 PM
"40 Konvict + 40 Zerg vs 10 Empire with level 10 skill set"

I cry hahahahahah.

They were way more than 10, with correct spec and you forgot all the blacklist that came )))))))))))))))

Piegan
10-09-2015, 10:29 PM
"40 Konvict + 40 Zerg vs 10 Empire with level 10 skill set"

I cry hahahahahah.

They were way more than 10, with correct spec and you forgot all the blacklist that came )))))))))))))))

No, they really weren't in correct spec. Every member had Occultism regardless of if they had it at level 50+ or not. It was 8 Empire and 2 Lean Baby Care. They were Mana Star spamming unbuilt structures, then a single Konvict member arrived and as soon as he got targeted he stealthed. A couple of Empire members moved closer and then a raid of 20+ Konvict came around the corner and wiped Empire for all but 1 person. That 1 person was in stealth and watching to see what Konvict were doing. While Empire were respawning, the one stealthed member reported that Zerg were there with Konvict now, basically holding hands. Konvict, i assume, ported out and when Empire got back it was just Zerg.

Zerg hung around for 5 minutes while Empire kept attacking their unbuilt walls, and then Zerg purpled up. By this time Empire had changed into their normal specs but Zerg still outnumbered them probably 25 to 10 or somewhere around that number, and even when Empire have the numbers advantage Zerg win, so obviously Empire got wiped again. This happened a couple more times, with Empire only going back to report Bloodstains in the hopes that they could get some Zerg sent to jail so they could finally take down their walls. Empire ressed up again, went back to their castle, and then Zerg declared a dominion on Empire.

Empire only having 10 people at the castle and only 20 online obviously couldn't fight back, so officers told members to do whatever they wanted and not worry about the dominion. At that point, Blacklist reached out to Empire and offered to come and help. So while Zerg surrounded the 5 Empire members left at the Nuimari Nui, Blacklist grouped up at Empire's castle and came down behind Zerg. Imperial Trading also offered to come to fend off Konvict, but neither ended up getting involved. So the Empire members that wanted to fight Zerg went with Blacklist and fought for 20, 25 minutes before Blacklist left due to them stacking up infamy as they had to purple to fight Zerg, and obviously they can't have wanted players during the siege.

FatalZ
10-09-2015, 10:31 PM
konvictos talking about others cooperating with reds while killing every single green with pack they can see and some of their members helping pirates.....

I guess you got no idea what is going on inside your guild.

what is happening?

Lugg
10-10-2015, 12:06 AM
i like trains

Gothiques
10-10-2015, 12:13 AM
No, they really weren't in correct spec. Every member had Occultism regardless of if they had it at level 50+ or not. It was 8 Empire and 2 Lean Baby Care. They were Mana Star spamming unbuilt structures, then a single Konvict member arrived and as soon as he got targeted he stealthed. A couple of Empire members moved closer and then a raid of 20+ Konvict came around the corner and wiped Empire for all but 1 person. That 1 person was in stealth and watching to see what Konvict were doing. While Empire were respawning, the one stealthed member reported that Zerg were there with Konvict now, basically holding hands. Konvict, i assume, ported out and when Empire got back it was just Zerg.

Zerg hung around for 5 minutes while Empire kept attacking their unbuilt walls, and then Zerg purpled up. By this time Empire had changed into their normal specs but Zerg still outnumbered them probably 25 to 10 or somewhere around that number, and even when Empire have the numbers advantage Zerg win, so obviously Empire got wiped again. This happened a couple more times, with Empire only going back to report Bloodstains in the hopes that they could get some Zerg sent to jail so they could finally take down their walls. Empire ressed up again, went back to their castle, and then Zerg declared a dominion on Empire.

Empire only having 10 people at the castle and only 20 online obviously couldn't fight back, so officers told members to do whatever they wanted and not worry about the dominion. At that point, Blacklist reached out to Empire and offered to come and help. So while Zerg surrounded the 5 Empire members left at the Nuimari Nui, Blacklist grouped up at Empire's castle and came down behind Zerg. Imperial Trading also offered to come to fend off Konvict, but neither ended up getting involved. So the Empire members that wanted to fight Zerg went with Blacklist and fought for 20, 25 minutes before Blacklist left due to them stacking up infamy as they had to purple to fight Zerg, and obviously they can't have wanted players during the siege.

So many words.

If shorter:
Zerg owned two raids of Empire + Blacklist.

so officers told members to do whatever they wanted and not worry about the dominion.

Hah, like if you worried about the dominion something would change. We checked that alrdy few times.

Gothiques
10-10-2015, 12:14 AM
or is it only fair when it's 40Konvict+40Zerg vs 10 Empire in level 10 skillsets? Lol.

lmao

Gothiques
10-10-2015, 12:29 AM
konvictos talking about others cooperating with reds while killing every single green with pack they can see and some of their members helping pirates.....

I guess you got no idea what is going on inside your guild.

what is happening?

Thats how guild with balls is called.
They are aiming for fun on every step, killing anything they want.

You are aiming for PvE farm, if you become a guild that is a free to PK anyone they want, then you simply will get eaten by server sooner or later.
You are strong enough to do what you want or you are faction-friendly guild.

Jaym
10-10-2015, 01:53 AM
If you don't have enough guild members to hold, build or destroy a misplaced castle - you don't deserve one. Clearly that's the issue.

-Rotten

Katiechops
10-10-2015, 02:28 AM
I missed the whole scroll thing the other day so who is seiging who? Who are attacking who?

Piegan
10-10-2015, 02:58 AM
I missed the whole scroll thing the other day so who is seiging who? Who are attacking who?

Nobody bid on HPC.

From what East can tell, Zerg are sieging Empire and Konvict are sieging Blacklist. But last i was on, nobody had actually declared yet, so who knows.

http://i.imgur.com/USgISWM.jpg

These were the final prices for the scrolls.

FTR
10-10-2015, 03:15 AM
Thats how guild with balls is called.
They are aiming for fun on every step, killing anything they want.

You are aiming for PvE farm, if you become a guild that is a free to PK anyone they want, then you simply will get eaten by server sooner or later.
You are strong enough to do what you want or you are faction-friendly guild.

If that's really how you see it then it's quite sad honestly. For me having "balls" it's restraining yourself from killing own faction. Acting like cocky 14 years old badass in the online games it's usually nothing but sign of weakness, low self esteem and inmaturity. If you hurt people of your own faction you hurt yourself in the longterm, so don't be so shortsighted.

Really tho, am I the only one who genuinely does not get satisfaction from hurting random people in one way or another? I guess I am getting old..

Ligis
10-10-2015, 03:36 AM
All that ♥♥♥♥ talking yet no one bids on HPC's scroll. What's the matter people? Can't put your money where your mouth is?

Katiechops
10-10-2015, 03:39 AM
No fun for us ><

Luffeh
10-10-2015, 04:11 AM
As i said before, actions speak louder than words. We knew we wouldnt have to build walls.

Fragglemunch
10-10-2015, 07:05 AM
'From what East can tell, Zerg are sieging Empire and Konvict are sieging Blacklist. But last i was on, nobody had actually declared yet, so who knows.' - Piegan 2k15

Konvict seem to be sieging Blacklist and HPC, Atleast that's what it looks like.

Superlol
10-10-2015, 07:33 AM
So much talking, but yet people are too afraid to siege us. Amazing.

Gothiques
10-10-2015, 10:39 AM
If you hurt people of your own faction you hurt yourself in the longterm, so don't be so shortsighted.

I dont aim for Kraken/Dragon/Leviathan, if I did so I'd play west like I did before. Killing green fishmen or greens with tradepacks is only giving me fun, little profit (to do my own trade run is much better) and babycry in private.

I dont hurt myself, cuz I dont give a single ♥♥♥♥ about my faction which is dead from server beginning.

Gothiques
10-10-2015, 10:45 AM

Why people should siege guild that is totally focused in large-scale PvP with their setup and heavily snowballed by gold from Abyssal-Krakens-illegal farms, when there are 2 other castles and one of them is without walls?

Its like: why should you go pirates to make a balance on this server, if you can continue dominate the one sided realm? Afraid? Nah, you dont see profit. When you get bored - maybe then.

ResurioxZ
10-10-2015, 10:53 AM

We offered many GvG to aneu but he afraid to fight small scale.

Everytime and evewhere we met HPC it was pretty ez to kill them even when we are outnumbered 2v4.-4v8-5v12 u get the point.

Sure they good at Large scale. But small scale they seem like they dont even know that this is archeage.

Aneu
10-10-2015, 11:21 AM
So, we stopped Konvict getting a keep in the first place and people think we aren't going to try and ensure they don't get one in the future? Interesting.

For more info, Konvict were attempting to stop Blacklist from building walls, we want to ensure Konvict dont get a keep so it was in our interests to help blacklist get those walls up.

As blacklist will attest to, there is no agreement between us, we kill them at events and will continue to do so but we will also continue to make konvict pay for the mistakes they made earlier in the game.

So yes, we did hinder a guild from our own faction, just as we have done for the past few weeks, they shouldnt have touched our trees.

Shadowyn
10-10-2015, 11:37 AM
HPC i've changed my mind, previously I wished you guys had rolled East to help us out and encourage us to pvp, however today I witnessed some great faction teamwork here and although Konvicts put up a really good fight they realised they could not stop walls being built.

However I see and hear nothing good about HPC, you guys turn on your own faction for some poor excuse and offer nothing to West as a guild. There is no place for you guys here but I love the drama you bring.

ResurioxZ
10-10-2015, 11:40 AM
HPC i've changed my mind, previously I wished you guys had rolled East to help us out and encourage us to pvp, however today I witnessed some great faction teamwork here and although Konvicts put up a really good fight they realised they could not stop walls being built.

However I see and hear nothing good about HPC, you guys turn on your own faction for some poor excuse and offer nothing to West as a guild. There is no place for you guys here but I love the drama you bring.

im not in hpc or i have to something with them, but why should a guild put interested in the faction ?

Aneu
10-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Being on east and not hearing anything good about us is probably more of a thumbs up than anything else you could have said.

Gothiques
10-10-2015, 11:54 AM
we will also continue to make konvict pay for the mistakes they made earlier in the game

Explain for those who dont know anything about these mistakes ;p

Shadowyn
10-10-2015, 12:15 PM
From what I gather they stole a few trees from an ilegal farm....... I know right,

Vitabepita
10-10-2015, 01:34 PM
All that ♥♥♥♥ talking yet no one bids on HPC's scroll. What's the matter people? Can't put your money where your mouth is?

yeah lets siege HPC when empire and blacklist has a castle
brainlag

Aneu
10-10-2015, 01:52 PM
So who is sieging core?

Vitabepita
10-10-2015, 01:54 PM
So who is sieging core?

my mom

Demrocks
10-10-2015, 02:21 PM
VoTF will be lonely at the top untill all the pve bores them to death.

This isnt Dahuta, not even close.

None will siege your castle when there are other guilds who provide more even pvp.

We dont have FUtilez / Philosopher Kings / War Legends or Souls Slayers / Prime / Metatrone / Navarchy etcetc :)

Perhaps when the server will mature in the future things might change but by then there will also be alot less swipe mmo's comming out.

Luffeh
10-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Never knew carpets talk

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 01:26 AM
@Dremrocks agree at the moment Hpc is biggest pve guild and proved the smallest pvp in this server.

But Hpc is a good donater for Merchants and Fishinboats.

Seems like there members are scared to tell there officers that there getting there ship sotlen ? Last time we nearly pulled one out of safezone and Jackie shouted at the members :( poor guys

Nelimoore
10-11-2015, 02:17 AM
ResurioxZ, you guys came pirate and decided to ally half of the west continent GG

Superlol
10-11-2015, 03:02 AM
Its so hilarious to see all the excuses people make for why they won't siege us. Just say that you are afraid and don't want to lose all your money and honor instead of writing all this nonsense.

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 03:11 AM
ResurioxZ, you guys came pirate and decided to ally half of the west continent GG

we are allied with no one ?

Demrocks
10-11-2015, 04:54 AM
Its so hilarious to see all the excuses people make for why they won't siege us. Just say that you are afraid and don't want to lose all your money and honor instead of writing all this nonsense.

But why would guilds siege VoTF when they have a ton more fun against guilds that are on par with them ?

Why spend all that gold and effort when you know defeat is 99% sure ?

At this point and for the time being VoTF will have monopoly on Kraken untill multiple guilds make an alliance and stop you, like i said you rolled on a server that doesnt have guilds that are nowhere near the dedication and skill of VoTF.

Perhaps in time when guilds get their ♥♥♥♥ together, i was in 3 guilds so far on Rangora West and none have the commanders / leadership FUtilez had, and even in FUtilez we had a realy hard start when we geared about 35 turkish members who then joined Philosopher Kings.

Currently playing in Konvict and they are getting there, learning from mistakes and commanders improving themsevles and the core raid people.
Yet we know we arent even near the level of votf :)

Imperial Trading and Core are even further behind then Konvict on this regard, no idea about Zerg we havent realy met on top conditions yet.

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 05:04 AM
But why would guilds siege VoTF when they have a ton more fun against guilds that are on par with them ?

Why spend all that gold and effort when you know defeat is 99% sure ?

At this point and for the time being VoTF will have monopoly on Kraken untill multiple guilds make an alliance and stop you, like i said you rolled on a server that doesnt have guilds that are nowhere near the dedication and skill of VoTF.

Perhaps in time when guilds get their ♥♥♥♥ together, i was in 3 guilds so far on Rangora West and none have the commanders / leadership FUtilez had, and even in FUtilez we had a realy hard start when we geared about 35 turkish members who then joined Philosopher Kings.

Currently playing in Konvict and they are getting there, learning from mistakes and commanders improving themsevles and the core raid people.
Yet we know we arent even near the level of votf :)

Imperial Trading and Core are even further behind then Konvict on this regard, no idea about Zerg we havent realy met on top conditions yet.
Votf is well organised but rly not superhuman in WPvP. In Dahuta we took them down with pk with lesser numbers. Pk had really good raid leader who plays rangora btw.

Teel
10-11-2015, 06:07 AM
In Dahuta we took them down with pk with lesser numbers.

When was this? I'd like to think I have a good memory, but I can't remember that.

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 06:11 AM
When was this? I'd like to think I have a good memory, but I can't remember that.

Well i know that Archeum Rumbling trees K.O Critted Votf so hard they quit game :3.

But Yeah i remember pretty well that PK was the domitaning guild on Dahuta. Votf was the second wheel

Victim
10-11-2015, 06:22 AM
Almost every guild on Dahuta were ♥♥♥♥ I truly did not know how bad other guilds were until I played AA. PK were just a bunch of dark hour tree farm scrubs, FU where the biggest derps I've ever seen in a game. Well maybe just behind SS...

So where did all the PvP guild go? You know any Res?

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 06:24 AM

Let's not try to win an argument on the internet. If u disagree that is ur prerogative.

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 06:26 AM
Almost every guild on Dahuta were ♥♥♥♥ I truly did not know how bad other guilds were until I played AA. PK were just a bunch of dark hour tree farm scrubs, FU where the biggest derps I've ever seen in a game. Well maybe just behind SS...

Pk had a good wpvp group. Iron as well. Dunno what u consider good pvp. Personally I like strats before numbers and gear.

Victim
10-11-2015, 06:37 AM
We 5-manned IRONS raid lol. PK had a very small core of very good players but they couldn't carry all the mass recruit scrubs they had. They had the organisational skills of a group of whales who beached themselves in front of an all you can eat sushi restaurant. Their 'strats' consisted of >plant farms>mature@4am>sell log>buy gear>aviod pvp

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 06:58 AM
We 5-manned IRONS raid lol. PK had a very small core of very good players but they couldn't carry all the mass recruit scrubs they had. They had the organisational skills of a group of whales who beached themselves in front of an all you can eat sushi restaurant. Their 'strats' consisted of >plant farms>mature@4am>sell log>buy gear>aviod pvp

uhm. Most HPC farms that if ound where at 5-6am in the morning

Sure we 4 manned 14 hpc ppl on freedcih and got there merchant.

Please all your saying just fitting hpc too well

Victim
10-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Difference was they are personal farms planted by solo/duo night players, I'm talking thousands of trees here planted by whole guilds.

And who did you 4v14? When? Where are your videos? You like to talk ♥♥♥♥ but when it's time to put up you vanish for a few days lol only later to be seen in faction chat "hpc sux"

Teel
10-11-2015, 07:58 AM
uhm. Most HPC farms that if ound where at 5-6am in the morning

Difference between private members farms and guild farms (which PK did). We've only had 1-2 guild farms ready in the morning, which was when the server was brand new and people played during all sorts of hours (and at one, one of your members got killed at a thunderstruck <3)

Demrocks
10-11-2015, 08:02 AM

Futilez was so bad yet killed you off plenty of times, same with PK.

But i remember you, you are the Preacher of VoTF.

Victim
10-11-2015, 08:06 AM
How dare you!!

Jackie
10-11-2015, 08:08 AM

But i remember you, you are the Preacher of VoTF.

I dont know. This really just isnt the truth. Philosopher Kings raid was nowhere near the level of VoTFs, we wiped them so much more than they wiped us, even the times Kmz said they were ready to fight us, they lost that too. We have denied them kraken so many times while they managed to stop us less than 3 times in total. PK had like 350 members in the guild compared to VoTFs 130 members, even wickedsick admitted that on public forums, that they had 250 members in christmas after a guild purge, I mean a guild double the size of VoTF consistently lost to VoTF and had about a tenth of the total world boss kills VoTF had.... sounds like they were behind.

As for FU, they were good fun in open world, but you cannot deny the wins came by numeric advantage, the moment FU gvged VoTF 30v30 it was a 3-0 loss, 2nd and 3rd round you guys barely even killed less than 5 players in each round.

Iron were also very very very weak when VoTF played, I could actually link a video of us wiping their 20 man raid 6v20, but its embarrassing for them and I spared offski that humiliation at the time by not linking it. Yes, they even have core players there like Zona and many of them were full potted, they still lost.

AA guilds are nowhere near as strong as GW2 for raiding, VoTF has much more experience and the reality is we dominated Dahuta hard. You can spin that around all you want, wont matter, when you have a cleric running around with almost 100k honor within the first 3 months, its likely because you kill a lot of ♥♥♥♥ in raids.

Victim
10-11-2015, 08:08 AM
FU were terrible, without superior numbers and silly game mechanics "DROP ALL THE IMPRISONS!! FILL THE GAPS WITH BONEWALLS" they got smashed. gvg anyone?

Teel
10-11-2015, 08:10 AM

I wish there were videos backing this up, we lost sometimes when we got zerged, sure, but can't remember anything with remotely equal numbers. Futilez brought a whole lot of fun to the server though, I'll give them that. Often up for fighting.

Fragglemunch
10-11-2015, 08:12 AM
lol superlol, we siege reds so greens would have more castles, why try and take one or even try to deny one from greens?

I understand your trees were stolen and you wanna pretend thats the reason you are attacking Konvict, But everyone from Dahuta knows you just look for any excuse to screw over your own faction especially guilds you feel threatened by.

Now stealing each others packs and purpling to do so, I think this is acceptable, your a strong guild take it if you can no problem. But helping reds build up there castle is a whole new level, I mean if you truly want to help this faction you would not do this.

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 08:24 AM
silly game mechanics "DROP ALL THE IMPRISONS!! FILL THE GAPS WITH BONEWALLS"

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/files/2015/10/saywhat.png

Xana8U
10-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Woah been off for a day and missed such an interesting post!!

Resu pls provide vids / names of this 4/14 battle for a merch ship I'd be interested aswell!!

For the record, on dahuta, idk what guild you were in but one thing i can tell PhK had no chance against us in WPVP well outside of the few wipes they made us do when we were fighting 1:3 against them like usual. SPAM ALL TEH IMPRISONS!!! Only good guild on East that came close to our skill was FU.

We will keep hindering konvict on this server as long as possible, they were warned not to stay away of our trees or this would be the result but they decided not to listen.
What comes to us taking several merchant boats from Hope. The reason for that is that they decided to team up with our friendly little pirates and attempt to steal our merchant boat at freedich a week back.

Also I eagerly wait for the 8 hour naval battles we had on dahuta when u attempted to stop us killing kraken.

- Xanar (HPC[VoTF])

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Don't see a point to go on about Dahuta. Clearly we all have a different point of view bout what happened and WPvP in general. Guess the metatrone horde was a figment of my imagination.

Jackie
10-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Don't see a point to go on about Dahuta. Clearly we all have a different point of view bout what happened and WPvP in general. Guess the metatrone horde was a figment of my imagination.

Metatrone was a very real guild, what about them?

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Conveniently forgotten that's all.

Jackie
10-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Conveniently forgotten that's all.

Not really, nothing stated here concerned them though or?

I mean metatrone were hardly playing in our gvg vs FU or when we 6 manned iron.

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 09:15 AM
I don't gvg cause its heavily gear depended. I don't have the time for that kind of grind and surely can't and won't spend that kind of money on a game. Nothing wrong or negative intended with this. It's just a fact. Also Iron, I joined them after you left server. Don't see u 5 man that Iron. Obv better geared at that point imho. A guild should use what it has. Either its strat, gear or numbers. Or the mix of it. Don't see one better then the other. WPvP its about getting ur objective, with any means possible. It's open world sandbox right?

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 09:22 AM
But guys if we are talking about Dahuta.

There is nothing to talk about

<Tortuga> dominating Dahuta the longest and all other guidlds dont even matther.

Excuses excsuses. Can we stop with excuses only facts matther and that is a fact.

inb4

no competition

Katiechops
10-11-2015, 09:26 AM
meeh can't be assed Pk were the best

Katiechops
10-11-2015, 09:29 AM
But guys if we are talking about Dahuta.

There is nothing to talk about

<Tortuga> dominating Dahuta the longest and all other guidlds dont even matther.

Excuses excsuses. Can we stop with excuses only facts matther and that is a fact.

inb4

no competition

Never heard of them, oh wait was this after everyone had left? and they were the last guild standing, did they switch off the server lights when they left too?

JackOfAllTrades
10-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Good idea to talk about Dahuta in Rangora section and argue who is best instead of actually showing it in game >:^D

Jackie
10-11-2015, 09:31 AM
Well, I dont disagree with anything you said there, im just saying what happened. We can attempt to explain why the past happened the way it did, but that it did infact happen cannot be refuted.

I mean PK had 350 members which was double what we had, but they could still not rival us as a guild. Its one thing to have an asset, but you still have to use that properly to succeed.

Also I literally cannot understand how you can mention tortuga in this. At christmas 4 major guilds stopped playing the game, VoTF/PK/FU/KDS, and those were for the most part the most active forces of the server. Tortuga is literally just a guild comprised of the members of those guilds, how you can claim to be better than guilds while using their members to make your guild is beyond me, but thats really not how it works, I dont even consider Tortuga a real guild, its just the left over of a mass exodus when all the relevant guilds quit.

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Well, I dont disagree with anything you said there, im just saying what happened. We can attempt to explain why the past happened the way it did, but that it did infact happen cannot be refuted.

I mean PK had 350 members which was double what we had, but they could still not rival us as a guild. Its one thing to have an asset, but you still have to use that properly to succeed.

Also I literally cannot understand how you can mention tortuga in this. At christmas 4 major guilds stopped playing the game, VoTF/PK/FU/KDS, and those were for the most part the most active forces of the server. Tortuga is literally just a guild comprised of the members of those guilds, how you can claim to be better than guilds while using their members to make your guild is beyond me, but thats really not how it works, I dont even consider Tortuga a real guild, its just the left over of a mass exodus when all the relevant guilds quit.

That moment when a "relevant" guild quits over Rumbling archeum trees 10/10

phk quit bc there core got banned.

But lets be real and stop talking about "relevancy" in this game.

Bc in this game the only thing that is relevant is number.

Numbers-> everything.

Cant win 10v10 ? Lets make it 50v10

Cant win as 30 ppl aagsint 15 ? lets call more people !

Jackie
10-11-2015, 09:52 AM
That moment when a "relevant" guild quits over Rumbling archeum trees 10/10

phk quit bc there core got banned.

But lets be real and stop talking about "relevancy" in this game.

Bc in this game the only thing that is relevant is number.

Numbers-> everything.

Cant win 10v10 ? Lets make it 50v10

Cant win as 30 ppl aagsint 15 ? lets call more people !

Why do you keep saying we quit because of Rumbling trees? Was that annoying? yes. But the trees were released at the start of November and we quit at christmas? Like... 1.5 months after the trees were released.

We quit because PK quit, because KDS were inactive after attaching themselves to allies of PK and having no leg to stand on and because FU were no longer active, I have a screenshot of a conversation between me and Ikshadow in 2 crowns at the start of december where he even says himself he is losing interest in the game. When the 3 major guilds rivaling us all either quit or go inactive then there is nothing left for us to do. It is literally that simple.

Mvh
10-11-2015, 10:43 AM
I don't get all the ♥♥♥♥ talk about "wpvp aoe build raids omghax".

It works so HPC win 24/7 and no other guild even thinks about how to beat it.

It's pretty simple how to beat it but everyone who has a guild with a decent player base size is a damn ******. Like, IQ of a chair ******ed.

Arguing for a 10v10 against a 35+ aoe wpvp guild is sooooooooo dumb. It's like arguing that people beat you because they have higher EP, get better EP and you're still probably ♥♥♥♥.

pls

Vyore
10-11-2015, 01:16 PM
zergfights in a tabtarget game are just a snoozefest

Murtass
10-11-2015, 04:21 PM
One of the funniest things I heard in this forums (and that includes Preacher propaganda for months) is that Tortuga is the most accomplished guild on Dahuta.

Its like those fables someone tells their kids before they go to sleep finishing with a "they lived happily forever", ResurioxZ, good stuff!

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 04:32 PM
One of the funniest things I heard in this forums (and that includes Preacher propaganda for months) is that Tortuga is the most accomplished guild on Dahuta.

Its like those fables someone tells their kids before they go to sleep finishing with a "they lived happily forever", ResurioxZ, good stuff!

prove me other wise :)

Dayvan
10-11-2015, 08:38 PM
You realize Tortuga appeared only after all the biggest guilds left ? And you talking about Tortuga dominating everyone ? Eh ok.

True players of Dahuta will remember the true guilds like VoTF / Philosopher Kings / Futilez and some others.

Victim
10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
Wow Resuderp you got owned so hard in this thread, reminds me of all the ♥♥♥♥ Preacher was spouting on launch when he got fact slapped like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ too

ResurioxZ
10-12-2015, 02:33 AM
You realize Tortuga appeared only after all the biggest guilds left ? And you talking about Tortuga dominating everyone ? Eh ok.

True players of Dahuta will remember the true guilds like VoTF / Philosopher Kings / Futilez and some others.

Old Guilds leave new guilds rise. Second Law,Iron,Ink,Tortuga

And Tortuga was the most successfull guild out of all guilds existed on Dahuta ever.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/51540372.jpg

ResurioxZ
10-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Wow Resuderp you got owned so hard in this thread, reminds me of all the ♥♥♥♥ Preacher was spouting on launch when he got fact slapped like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ too

I dont see any facts:confused: just people who are jelly

Demrocks
10-12-2015, 03:04 AM
Agreed with Jackie, Tortuga is a mix up of all the players from all the top guilds that vanished around december.

Iron was small potatoes and they own 2 castles now, thats how sad the server became and why i left Dahuta when i returned.

I hope when this server matures we might see a fraction of how Dahuta was as a server, but it will never be the same without all the drama / hate / competition.
We had so many competitive top guilds that made up the server that its hard to compare Rangora to Dahuta nor does it matter tbh as its all history and we as dahuta players should look forward.

Lets raise a beer on good old times for Dahuta and work together to get this server in a healty competitive fun server to play on.

ResurioxZ
10-12-2015, 03:09 AM
Iron was small potatoes and they own 2 castles now, thats how sad the server became and why i left Dahuta when i returned.

This sentence alone shows that ur just ignorant.

This nowadays iron is nothing to do with the old iron execpt having the guild tag. All different people ,Different Leadership.

Its Like saying look how ♥♥♥♥ usain bolt was at runnnig when he was 3 years old. Cant belive all those olympian are losing to him now.

When i ask you for facts provide me some and stop changing the topic over and over.

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/perfect-reaction-gifs-dance-home.gif

Demrocks
10-12-2015, 04:40 AM

This nowadays iron is nothing to do with the old iron execpt having the guild tag. All different people ,Different Leadership.

Its Like saying look how ♥♥♥♥ usain bolt was at runnnig when he was 3 years old. Cant belive all those olympian are losing to him now.

When i ask you for facts provide me some and stop changing the topic over and over.

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/perfect-reaction-gifs-dance-home.gif

And why do you think Iron grow like this ? its because its basicly the only guild left on East side thats doing something, 90% of all other east guilds just do their daily ♥♥♥♥ and log off.

I played there for 10 days before pulling the plug and rerolling here.

No idea about west as i havent seen them anywhere, so its Tortuga / Iron and perhaps 1 West guild that absorbed all the players that kept playing AA when the whole server collapsed.

Dahuta is a shadow of what it once was man, there is nothing left for the old gard to return to sadly.

ResurioxZ
10-12-2015, 05:11 AM
And why do you think Iron grow like this ? its because its basicly the only guild left on East side thats doing something, 90% of all other east guilds just do their daily ♥♥♥♥ and log off.

I played there for 10 days before pulling the plug and rerolling here.

No idea about west as i havent seen them anywhere, so its Tortuga / Iron and perhaps 1 West guild that absorbed all the players that kept playing AA when the whole server collapsed.

Dahuta is a shadow of what it once was man, there is nothing left for the old gard to return to sadly.

i agree with you that the situtation on dahuta is ♥♥♥♥ now else i wouldnt be on rangora .

But before all this there was Tortuga Second Law and IRON. 3 faction wiht 1 strong guild each.

IRON and Secon law where even allied to fight against tortuga but still failed to beat us.

It sure is easy to stay top guild. But the hard part is to get there with competition and there was plenty of it.

Murtass
10-12-2015, 05:39 AM
i agree with you that the situtation on dahuta is ♥♥♥♥ now else i wouldnt be on rangora .

But before all this there was Tortuga Second Law and IRON. 3 faction wiht 1 strong guild each.

IRON and Secon law where even allied to fight against tortuga but still failed to beat us.

It sure is easy to stay top guild. But the hard part is to get there with competition and there was plenty of it.

Plenty of competition of guilds that were non factors the first 3 months of the game and only managed to rise because everyone in front of them step down because they realized the server pvp was pretty much dead to grind hours for literally no fun.
Im sure Tortuga "dominating" a dead server (in comparison to Dahuta launch) and events against some handfull of people is proof that Tortuga displayed the most amount of power on the server since its inception.
I remember seeing all those videos of Tortuga fighting 300 reds or contesting world bosses for 16h.... (oh wait!)

But I didnt want to burst your bubble, keep believing~

Jackie
10-12-2015, 09:00 AM

Ah good old resu, ever the idiot.

You are comparing olympics, which is constantly growing, constantly receiving an influx of attention and participation, to Dahuta AA, which is constantly dying and constantly bleeding talent since the start.

Its more like if Usain bolt were to drop out of the olympics as well as 4 other candidates who were all taking part in a 8 person race, and then the last 3 guys raced, none of whom were favorites, and then the winner of that race proclaimed that he was the greatest sprinter to ever run the race.

You should at least try to form relevant analogies if you are going to try.

Here is a simple fact, VoTF dominated the server during its peak of population and peak of dedication and interest from all active guilds. It had to contend against a faction much larger than itself, housing numerous raiding guilds with solid experience from GW2 all of whom had a rivalry with VoTF from past MMOs (unlike tortuga which nobody cares about prior to AA and nobody will care about after AA), on top of east having more pvp guilds, 2 of those guilds had more active members than VoTF, one of which having over double (PK). Tortuga has done nothing remotely close to matching that in terms of dedication, you have simply taken the hardcore players who stuck with the game from guilds who quit to fight against against a force not even a quarter of what VoTF had to contend with.

ResurioxZ
10-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Ah good old resu, ever the idiot.

You are comparing olympics, which is constantly growing, constantly receiving an influx of attention and participation, to Dahuta AA, which is constantly dying and constantly bleeding talent since the start.

Its more like if Usain bolt were to drop out of the olympics as well as 4 other candidates who were all taking part in a 8 person race, and then the last 3 guys raced, none of whom were favorites, and then the winner of that race proclaimed that he was the greatest sprinter to ever run the race.

You should at least try to form relevant analogies if you are going to try.

Here is a simple fact, VoTF dominated the server during its peak of population and peak of dedication and interest from all active guilds. It had to contend against a faction much larger than itself, housing numerous raiding guilds with solid experience from GW2 all of whom had a rivalry with VoTF from past MMOs (unlike tortuga which nobody cares about prior to AA and nobody will care about after AA), on top of east having more pvp guilds, 2 of those guilds had more active members than VoTF, one of which having over double (PK). Tortuga has done nothing remotely close to matching that in terms of dedication, you have simply taken the hardcore players who stuck with the game from guilds who quit to fight against against a force not even a quarter of what VoTF had to contend with.

See thats the point ur still viewing wrong or maybe wrong becasue nobody knows.

Only if you would put tortuga and votf into one server we will see.

Votf and Phk both dominated back then . Phk more bc of numbers i agree

Tortuga dominates Dahtua alone since a long time.

You can say votf would beat tortuga
I could say tortuga would beat votf

But we really cant know.

And u keep talking about no competition on server so tortuga had it easy ?

Bc tortuga had dedication like no other guild on dahuta. Just ask Lone about some Delph ship fights. We fighted over 5 hours and im not joking on this one until second law,iron and other guilds gave up and we got the kill.

Show me what competition you have on this server. Nobody is really competing.

Your dedication Jackie is high jast as some other people i know. And you transform your dedication into the whole guild. So yeah hpc is a dedicated Big scale guild. But there is no other dedicated big scale guild in this server. We are a dedicatet smallscale guild and everyone who fights us in same numbers or even when they outnumber us what happens often since small scale feels it pretty harsh. Sadly at the moment we are split between pirate and hadesop until others rejoin.

Thats one thing bc we as a smallscale guild have more gear and wealth then others.

Big guilds do 200 packs a day to freedich with 50 ppl ? We do that with 5 ppl. Thats just one big difference between "good" guilds and Dedicated hardcore guilds.

If i would be interested in making a Big Scale guild with my boyz trust me you would have a pretty good competition and fun fighting.

But for me big scale in this game is just ♥♥♥♥ and boring and made me quit and rejoin Tortuga like 5 times and in the end just quit the game bc it was just too boring to farm worldbosses 24/7.

I mean you killed Kraken now like 5 times on this Server and nobody from the big guilds even showed up. Just shows the lack of dedication. I even told the bigger guilds Hpc is killing kraken since i think 1 and a half weeks but yeah seems like nobody scouts anyway from them so i gave up for scouting.

@fiji learn other guilds how to scout :cool:

I hope my post didnt get too long and confusing. But i still have more to write.

Im not saying other big guilds in this server are bad if they feel offended now.
But between Good and Hardcore this gap is very big.

Good = oh look i just saw someone doing kraken lets stop them ez pz.
Hardcore = Having scouts on Kraken 24/7 after a server maintance happens. And having ppl sleep while there pc is running with boxes so officers on teamspeak can poke them to wake up incase someone trys big world bosses.

Thats more of the really hardcore side but if other guilds read my post this is what HPC does and is a hardcore guild u will not be able to compete with just playing "alot".

And Tortuga was exactly this. At the rise of tortuga yes we where in big big disadvantages in numbers and enemys.

Casual people quickly realsed they couldnt handle us and started flaming the ♥♥♥♥ out of tortuga.

Later on even competitive guilds just ♥♥♥♥posted on tortuga 24/7 since they also saw no hope in competiting.

After all MMO´s are more on the casual side so finding alot of dedicated hardcore guilds on 1 server is just really hard.

From start on they should have just made a pvp focused server with changes to safezone and crimepoint rules and overall "carebear protections" so that we could see a server with real competition.

Bc most of the guilds that say they are hardcore and good just choose servers they can ez win and this is just boring.

There u go i stopped the ♥♥♥♥posting since im really getting tired myself of it.

I hope we can now make a good discussion about things thanks you.

Katiechops
10-12-2015, 02:22 PM
I don't know anything about Tortuga simply as i wasn't there I quit at the failure of the seiging mechanics back in the day so could couldn't even comment other than people can only fight what's in front of them and only compete with what's on their server so yeah ppl will never know.

There u go i stopped the ♥♥♥♥posting since im really getting tired myself of it.

I hope we can now make a good discussion about things thanks you.

Best thing I read in ages, its got my vote, #VoteResurioxZ.... Now onto more serious issues lets all agree not to hit Katiechops in arena's OK!.

Dayvan
10-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Old Guilds leave new guilds rise. Second Law,Iron,Ink,Tortuga
And Tortuga was the most successfull guild out of all guilds existed on Dahuta ever.

#lol

WellMet
10-12-2015, 02:50 PM
I don't know anything about Tortuga simply as i wasn't there I quit at the failure of the seiging mechanics back in the day so could couldn't even comment other than people can only fight what's in front of them and only compete with what's on their server so yeah ppl will never know.

Best thing I read in ages, its got my vote, #VoteResurioxZ.... Now onto more serious issues lets all agree not to hit Katiechops in arena's OK!.

http://i.imgur.com/K0zDQdu.gif

Jackie
10-12-2015, 03:29 PM
I am actually quite happy that we can have a serious discussion then, I will answer in like.

You are right, nobody knows if Tortuga or VoTF is stronger. But thats just it, we cannot put these 2 guilds on the same server because you use members of our own guild. Zvezda is one of the most geared players on Dahuta and he is originally a VoTF player, Tammuz the same, granted Tammuz is not amazing at pvp (teehee) but you cannot say that his gear and especially his ship was not an asset to Tortuga. Having access to a ship like Tammuz's p2w, means having the ability to snowball naval fights and get naval objectives, that kind of power belonged to VoTF, but was handed over to Tortuga by us quitting (keep in mind ship regrades werent possible when we quit the game, so we actually won all our naval fights fair and square, no p2w). Do I condone Tammuz being a major p2w hero? No, if you have ever heard me and tammuz interact on ts I always make fun of him for it, but would I use his ship if it was in my guild? Ofc, and that ship would be ours if we were playing. The point is Tortuga benefited a lot from things that belong to VoTF, things you wouldnt have if you were actually fighting against us.

Now as far as dedication. This is where I think you are wrong. VoTF probably did have the most dedication. We came and stood our ground in halcyonas when it was 50v300, we showed up every day even if all the other west guilds were too busy being carebears. When PK used its NA playerbase to plant MASSIVE ts farms it was VoTF contesting them. We used to have people set alarm clocks just to wake up when they had 5k+ trees proccing to pvp them over their TS trees, when it started getting out of hand with them fielding 30-40 players at 4-5am and even having War Legend help them, then we started uprooting their trees in primetime. Remember all those QQ threads about uproot? We used to go to their illegal farms, wipe their raid in primetime and uproot right infront of their face to stop their gold income, thats dedication. Did our faction ever thank us for using our LP to stop an eastern guild from getting stronger and thereby helping our entire faction? No, in fact they were too stupid to even realize it was a problem, then they sit there and complain about KMZ p2winning lol.

When PK and WL started first allying to do Kraken after maintanence at 7 am, it was us who started scouting it all morning long, then they even asked guilds like Bamboo Crew and KDS to support them, and still we would sabotage their 7 am Kraken attempts by having members set alarm clocks to come intercept. People did exactly what u said, they would sleep with their ts on so they could be called on, the difference was we had to do it when the server was a LOT more active than when tortuga did it, and the east faction was absolutely huge. Later on guilds like IRON and KDS etc even made an alliance for world bosses with a loot council to try and take it off us, and still they couldnt do it.

There is one old thread KDS made about their blackpearl saying how they beat VoTF in naval pvp one night around kraken. The guilds fighting were VoTF + Meta + Iris Sidera vs FU + KDS + PK, obviously you know which side had more players (Iris Sidera were not a major force) on top of that KDS had a black pearl which none of us had. The fight kept going for hours and eventually all of east gave up trying to kill kraken, and who was left to take the objective? VoTF. I can link that thread if necessary, but the point is even though we were outnumbered and outmatched for ships, we were the last man standing and took the objective. We had the kind of perseverance that no East guild on the server did.

Do you know what Hasla looked like for the first week? VoTF camped it for 12h a day doing our absolute best to make sure our faction farmed hasla in peace while the east faction couldnt, we stood alone to take on the hardcore players of ALL east guilds (the first 50s on the server of east) and we fought against them all with our first 50s. Guilds like Soul Slayers or Navarchy simply hopped into hasla and carebear farmed while we provided them protection. When WL would port 70 players into a rift on day 3 of headstart, it was us who stood against it to make sure reds didnt farm hasla rift, nobody else.

So do I have the right to feel like Tortuga cant claim more dedication than us? Yea, because we stopped every single East guild on the server through our dedication. You cannot compare fighting a West force 6 months after launch, to fighting the East force in the first 3 months. That having been said I am sure Tortuga put in great effort to overcome the odds, but you guys had a lot of things going for you, inclusive of a larger recruitment pool and a lot of free agent good players after the mass exodus on the server.

Now, as far as large guilds vs small guilds. You put it quite well. And thats how it goes, I put in a LOT of effort into the guild as do others. I mean you call our members a slave and all but perhaps you do know the kind of effort leadership puts in. To put things into perspective, during the the last year we played GW2, I put in 4,000 hours into training our members for GvG. Now obviously not all those members are here with us now, if VoTF had its gvg core from gw2 in AA then well... I dno, it would be a very sad time for the east lol, but fortunately they arent the kind to play a gear based game. But perhaps if you meet us in a different game, say Camelot Unchained, you will see some of the higher quality players our guild has to offer, but there is absolutely no way you will see the full capacity of VoTF in AA, especially not in our 2nd run of the game. Id love to fight Tortuga in a future game if they stay intact as a group.

But, its a lot easier to play this game as small scale and play for yourself. We constantly have to run guild events, cover for guildies, help people out, do things like Serpentis runs for everybody who doesnt have the ring yet. For all these other "hardcore" guilds on this server, I see a lot of them queue 1v1s and constantly talk about 1s this, 5v5 arena this, that. Have they ever considered that the reason why we are stronger is cause we focus on playing as a guild for the guild? I mean personal fame is nice, but ask yourself if you are truly an asset to your guild, or if the time you spend epeening in 1s could be better spent progressing the capacity of your raid.

As far as your challenge of 5v5, I would take it on, but you simply said it yourself, as a guild we are busy. You practice for small scale all the time, you play with the same group of players all the time, you play to gear yourself. Thats not at all how HPC works, and almost all of our time in game is spent playing as a guild.

On the other hand if Revz and Killa were still playing AA I would take on a 5v5 challenge in a heartbeat, because those are players ive already spent playing with in small scale and we have synergy, for now HPC is not founded on developing a 5v5 team, but in the future im sure it will put forward a team, when players like myself have the spare time to make such a team and practice with it then sure. But remember that we didnt come to this game to 5v5, as Tortuga always said on Dahuta, this game is about world objectives and raid pvp, and thats what we came to play, and thats what other guilds say they came to play, so thats what we compete in.

I would love for you to form a large scale guild, we would welcome any such challenge.

Sorry for the wall of text, I imagine only resu is interested in reading it :D

Meed
10-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Now onto more serious issues lets all agree not to hit Katiechops in arena's OK!.

Cmon now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/RddAJiGxTPQFa/giphy.gif

Wrench
10-13-2015, 12:06 AM
Hi Jackie,

Nice text and input, just one comment:
You said we carebeared under your protection? You kidding me yeah?

We fought in Hasla many times, also protecting YOUR members when reds came,

True facts: Yes, you had the first 50ties and Yes you protected the faction in the beginning in Hasla all very true and undeniable. But it was also because this way you could keep denying East guilds to catch up to where you were for as long as you could, not because you are altruistic.
Just dont make it look like we were there under your constant protection, we had our fair share of fights in Hasla clearing the whole zone for our faction and calling people in faction to come farm Hasla as it was safe now and organizing groups of all different guilds to get the tokens required. And getting called back again many times if the enemy returned in force.

When u asked us to come to Halcy we came the same for Hasla. I think 1 of our few recordings is actually a massive fight in Hasla, when you asked us or we asked you to keep Freedich clear, we were there.

Your vision of Soul Slayers is biased? Ok, I can understand this, but do not try to undermine the efforts we did just because you did not agree with how we played. I said it before and will again, we are not the guild to come here and say how good we are and are going to be, I think you know me better then that, even when we were guildies I told you many times, there is humilty in winning and graciousness in defeat. Just because we do not make massive recordings of the many fights in pvp we had does not make our achievements any less.

So please keep us out of your Discussions, if you look at any of my post I do not speak ill about VoTF in any way nor do I try to make light of anything you have achieved, Unfortunately, I can not say the same about your members or fellow officer.

Ow and btw you would have slaughtered them and beat them silly but ok just my opinion,
(Sorry Resu:)

WellMet
10-13-2015, 05:37 AM
I am actually quite happy that we can have a serious discussion then, I will answer in like.

You are right, nobody knows if Tortuga or VoTF is stronger. But thats just it, we cannot put these 2 guilds on the same server because you use members of our own guild. Zvezda is one of the most geared players on Dahuta and he is originally a VoTF player, Tammuz the same, granted Tammuz is not amazing at pvp (teehee) but you cannot say that his gear and especially his ship was not an asset to Tortuga. Having access to a ship like Tammuz's p2w, means having the ability to snowball naval fights and get naval objectives, that kind of power belonged to VoTF, but was handed over to Tortuga by us quitting (keep in mind ship regrades werent possible when we quit the game, so we actually won all our naval fights fair and square, no p2w). Do I condone Tammuz being a major p2w hero? No, if you have ever heard me and tammuz interact on ts I always make fun of him for it, but would I use his ship if it was in my guild? Ofc, and that ship would be ours if we were playing. The point is Tortuga benefited a lot from things that belong to VoTF, things you wouldnt have if you were actually fighting against us.

Now as far as dedication. This is where I think you are wrong. VoTF probably did have the most dedication. We came and stood our ground in halcyonas when it was 50v300, we showed up every day even if all the other west guilds were too busy being carebears. When PK used its NA playerbase to plant MASSIVE ts farms it was VoTF contesting them. We used to have people set alarm clocks just to wake up when they had 5k+ trees proccing to pvp them over their TS trees, when it started getting out of hand with them fielding 30-40 players at 4-5am and even having War Legend help them, then we started uprooting their trees in primetime. Remember all those QQ threads about uproot? We used to go to their illegal farms, wipe their raid in primetime and uproot right infront of their face to stop their gold income, thats dedication. Did our faction ever thank us for using our LP to stop an eastern guild from getting stronger and thereby helping our entire faction? No, in fact they were too stupid to even realize it was a problem, then they sit there and complain about KMZ p2winning lol.

When PK and WL started first allying to do Kraken after maintanence at 7 am, it was us who started scouting it all morning long, then they even asked guilds like Bamboo Crew and KDS to support them, and still we would sabotage their 7 am Kraken attempts by having members set alarm clocks to come intercept. People did exactly what u said, they would sleep with their ts on so they could be called on, the difference was we had to do it when the server was a LOT more active than when tortuga did it, and the east faction was absolutely huge. Later on guilds like IRON and KDS etc even made an alliance for world bosses with a loot council to try and take it off us, and still they couldnt do it.

There is one old thread KDS made about their blackpearl saying how they beat VoTF in naval pvp one night around kraken. The guilds fighting were VoTF + Meta + Iris Sidera vs FU + KDS + PK, obviously you know which side had more players (Iris Sidera were not a major force) on top of that KDS had a black pearl which none of us had. The fight kept going for hours and eventually all of east gave up trying to kill kraken, and who was left to take the objective? VoTF. I can link that thread if necessary, but the point is even though we were outnumbered and outmatched for ships, we were the last man standing and took the objective. We had the kind of perseverance that no East guild on the server did.

Do you know what Hasla looked like for the first week? VoTF camped it for 12h a day doing our absolute best to make sure our faction farmed hasla in peace while the east faction couldnt, we stood alone to take on the hardcore players of ALL east guilds (the first 50s on the server of east) and we fought against them all with our first 50s. Guilds like Soul Slayers or Navarchy simply hopped into hasla and carebear farmed while we provided them protection. When WL would port 70 players into a rift on day 3 of headstart, it was us who stood against it to make sure reds didnt farm hasla rift, nobody else.

So do I have the right to feel like Tortuga cant claim more dedication than us? Yea, because we stopped every single East guild on the server through our dedication. You cannot compare fighting a West force 6 months after launch, to fighting the East force in the first 3 months. That having been said I am sure Tortuga put in great effort to overcome the odds, but you guys had a lot of things going for you, inclusive of a larger recruitment pool and a lot of free agent good players after the mass exodus on the server.

Now, as far as large guilds vs small guilds. You put it quite well. And thats how it goes, I put in a LOT of effort into the guild as do others. I mean you call our members a slave and all but perhaps you do know the kind of effort leadership puts in. To put things into perspective, during the the last year we played GW2, I put in 4,000 hours into training our members for GvG. Now obviously not all those members are here with us now, if VoTF had its gvg core from gw2 in AA then well... I dno, it would be a very sad time for the east lol, but fortunately they arent the kind to play a gear based game. But perhaps if you meet us in a different game, say Camelot Unchained, you will see some of the higher quality players our guild has to offer, but there is absolutely no way you will see the full capacity of VoTF in AA, especially not in our 2nd run of the game. Id love to fight Tortuga in a future game if they stay intact as a group.

But, its a lot easier to play this game as small scale and play for yourself. We constantly have to run guild events, cover for guildies, help people out, do things like Serpentis runs for everybody who doesnt have the ring yet. For all these other "hardcore" guilds on this server, I see a lot of them queue 1v1s and constantly talk about 1s this, 5v5 arena this, that. Have they ever considered that the reason why we are stronger is cause we focus on playing as a guild for the guild? I mean personal fame is nice, but ask yourself if you are truly an asset to your guild, or if the time you spend epeening in 1s could be better spent progressing the capacity of your raid.

As far as your challenge of 5v5, I would take it on, but you simply said it yourself, as a guild we are busy. You practice for small scale all the time, you play with the same group of players all the time, you play to gear yourself. Thats not at all how HPC works, and almost all of our time in game is spent playing as a guild.

On the other hand if Revz and Killa were still playing AA I would take on a 5v5 challenge in a heartbeat, because those are players ive already spent playing with in small scale and we have synergy, for now HPC is not founded on developing a 5v5 team, but in the future im sure it will put forward a team, when players like myself have the spare time to make such a team and practice with it then sure. But remember that we didnt come to this game to 5v5, as Tortuga always said on Dahuta, this game is about world objectives and raid pvp, and thats what we came to play, and thats what other guilds say they came to play, so thats what we compete in.

I would love for you to form a large scale guild, we would welcome any such challenge.

https://media.giphy.com/media/IYjiXRV622OBO/giphy.gif

Teel
10-13-2015, 07:50 AM

You forgot this gif in your post:

http://i.imgur.com/yB056fa.gif

Mogow
10-13-2015, 08:36 AM
Jackie, plz just say that you're a zerg guild and accept any 50 vs 50 or 100 vs 100 (since nobody have that number) and yes you're the best guild! 5V5 require 5 guys who can read their spells and have a common sense to make a combo and not spaming aoe on their lead, i don't get why you still try to make a discution about competitive low scale, you clearly win by your number, just keep doing it tho

Victim
10-13-2015, 08:59 AM
When u asked us to come to Halcy we came

Poor Wrench :(

I actually remember the times when we decided to win Halcy and show east that we could beat their 600 man blob and asked your guild for support, you made an epic pvp raid video. My favourite part was about 45 seconds in when they aoe bombed a group of mobs and one of your guys said "Are there people here? I can't tell" lol in all honesty rewatching that video was one of my personal highlights from the Dahuta days and later is the reason it blew my mind when you told us "SS deserve a castle, and we WILL be getting one" at the meeting after we said west will probably only be able to secure 1 castle, this is where all my dislike on dahuta for you came from bro.

So while you like to think your 'slayers' were a big deal Wrench this was the only thing we could expect from you man, nothing more than a mild distraction. While we were mowing down hundreds of players during epic and intense battles vr 2 guild raids at the same time your lot where aoe bombing mounts and groundlings. That's why SS never got a castle and that is why you are a solid 8 on the derp scale. But I still love ya bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBNv_lZOLxI

P.S Roll East.

Hyppocritten
10-13-2015, 09:34 AM

I actually remember the times when we decided to win Halcy and show east that we could beat their 600 man blob and asked your guild for support, you made an epic pvp raid video. My favourite part was about 45 seconds in when they aoe bombed a group of mobs and one of your guys said "Are there people here? I can't tell" lol in all honesty rewatching that video was one of my personal highlights from the Dahuta days and later is the reason it blew my mind when you told us "SS deserve a castle, and we WILL be getting one" at the meeting after we said west will probably only be able to secure 1 castle, this is where all my dislike on dahuta for you came from bro.

So while you like to think your 'slayers' were a big deal Wrench this was the only thing we could expect from you man, nothing more than a mild distraction. While we were mowing down hundreds of players during epic and intense battles vr 2 guild raids at the same time your lot where aoe bombing mounts and groundlings. That's why SS never got a castle and that is why you are a solid 8 on the derp scale. But I still love ya bro.

P.S Roll East.

See how easy this is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MWcR8JrdU
VoTF WPvP wrecking a 600 blob.

In the first part, I think that one cart on the left did some damage when u fell on it.
In the second part, I think that guy in the back had illustrious boots instead of quest gear.
In the third part I think there was a warlegend guy actually not shooting at the crimson rift mobs.

Vitabepita
10-13-2015, 10:28 AM
See how easy this is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MWcR8JrdU
VoTF WPvP wrecking a 600 blob.

In the first part, I think that one cart on the left did some damage when u fell on it.
In the second part, I think that guy in the back had illustrious boots instead of quest gear.
In the third part I think there was a warlegend guy actually not shooting at the crimson rift mobs.
that's ♥♥♥♥ing impressive

Victim
10-13-2015, 11:29 AM
That's like comparing an episode of Teletubbies to an episode of DBZ lol

I mean if you watch SS video for 7 mins you can count about 10 enemy player kills... Jackies video is a ♥♥♥♥ing awesome watch lol about 30 kills in the first 60 seconds

Wrench
10-13-2015, 11:33 AM

P.S Roll East.

Vic you have achieved exactly the opposite of what you wanted and we will be rolling West as mentioned. Well done! Your posts were a good contributor towards the guilds voting for West.

Also note the difference between my replies and your attempt of
.... I really dunno.... whatever you are doing here.... trolling?
What is it that Teelie always used to say? I fail to understand your point?
Or shall we use Aneu's: Your point is moot reply? Maybe then u can understand? The mail was to Jackie btw but if you are the new Jackie owkee I guess I will take your reply instead.

You really want to go into the castle discussion so here we go, this is what I have to say, (bit tired of it really) so lets make it simple for you: u succeeded where we did not.

I already congratulated VoTF with this on the forum a year a go, politely, with their achievement. And somehow you still think you have a point somewhere?

Again we did not record our fights or feel the need to scream everywhere that what we can do is pretty good or the fights we had were amazing, too few recordings really but say what you will, it is a bit pointless to discuss with someone who thinks everyone outside of his guild and aside a few people even within his guild does not deserve anything or is just a 'derp'

Funny though how you want me to go East and train people in that faction so you can have fights.... there is a contradiction in there somewhere....

Kind regards,

Wrench
The Soul Slayers (restarting on the west Rangora faction THIS Friday)

Victim
10-13-2015, 11:43 AM
It's me who says moot point!! Aneu just stole it!

And don't act like I made you roll west lol what age are you? "I'll do the opposite of what you say cause I'm a big boy!"

I just wanted you to go east so we could destroy you without the crime points :p

The truth of it is it doesn't matter where Silly Slappers roll.

Kind ragards,

Vi... wait wtf am I doing, this isn't a letter it says my name at the top left there. Silly.

Victim
10-13-2015, 11:44 AM
Vic you have achieved exactly the opposite of what you wanted and we will be rolling West as mentioned. Well done! Your posts were a good contributor towards the guilds voting for West.

lol

Lone
10-13-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi, did I miss anything?

Victim
10-13-2015, 11:47 AM
fkn lone lol dont tell me aa is coming back too?

Victim
10-13-2015, 11:48 AM
One derp guild at a time pls!

lol jk bud, you done with ARK then?

Wrench
10-13-2015, 11:49 AM
Sigh reading was never your strong suit I remember now,
I said you were a good contributor towards the guild voting west and not rerolling east.

See you on Friday:D

Teel
10-13-2015, 11:55 AM
I said you were a good contributor towards the guild voting west and not rerolling east.

I guess I'm bad at reading too, because you just confirmed what Vic said. And you insulted his reading at the same time.

Victim
10-13-2015, 11:57 AM

See you on Friday:D

http://orig01.deviantart.net/9cc8/f/2011/116/d/6/peter_parker_as_a_derp__by_d4rk5hade99-d3eyxvt.jpg

Lone
10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
One derp guild at a time pls!

lol jk bud, you done with ARK then?

I told you on steam I quitted that game months ago vic ur getting old!

Victim
10-13-2015, 12:03 PM
I told you on steam I quitted that game months ago vic ur getting old!

I am mate, older everyday! You thinking about Rangora?

Lone
10-13-2015, 12:07 PM
I am mate, older everyday! You thinking about Rangora?

Just having my daily laughs reading these forums.

Victim
10-13-2015, 12:45 PM
Damn bro you need a new hobby

Wrench
10-13-2015, 01:00 PM
I just wanted you to go east so we could destroy you without the crime points :p

Thank you for confirming we are not needed on East then?

Aneu
10-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Thank you for confirming we are not needed on East then?

What?

Victim
10-13-2015, 01:52 PM
It's like playing poker with invisible cards vs a guy with 2 glass eyes

Wrench
10-13-2015, 02:52 PM
Yes Vic, it is but u keep coming back for more, gotta admire your persistence.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Prisha
10-13-2015, 08:53 PM
Yawn, you know I take a screenshot every time I kill a hpc. Got 18 pictures so far.

Jackie
10-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Yawn, you know I take a screenshot every time I kill a hpc. Got 18 pictures so far.

You killed a whole 18 players? In a month?! Impressive.