PogChamp
10-10-2015, 09:45 AM
topkek

Rizzerr
10-12-2015, 07:34 AM
Moooom i play in movie !

Myssy
10-12-2015, 09:08 AM
i just ask myself, what will you ever doing if there wouldnt be any CAD? you would get bored to death, because noone to flame, blame nor hate....what a boring world would that be XD
Just get over it and play like normal ppl and play the game not hate other players.....

Sladarius
10-12-2015, 09:52 AM
i just ask myself, what will you ever doing if there wouldnt be any CAD? you would get bored to death, because noone to flame, blame nor hate....what a boring world would that be XD
Just get over it and play like normal ppl and play the game not hate other players.....

We might see guilds actually gear up instead of having an army of dkplings with awful gear score, 2-3 months of complete free farm, average gear score? 3.5k

Ascale
10-12-2015, 09:57 AM

I'm 100% sure that when that guild will be deaded a new guild that has the correct mindset to be "dominating" will rise. CAD always been a joke, now that they fight against even numbers you can see their real face.

I won't miss them at all. The only problem is that the cadling won't leave until they spent their last dkp for anthalon sets.

Myssy
10-12-2015, 10:12 AM
corecct mindset...define that ^^
i just look at the west and the guilds/allies that were coming and going....none of them where rly "with the correct mindset". Even the pirates didnt worked out for long.
On the eastside there were always big guilds with maybe some idiotic leaders and or idiots as members but not 100% of them werent hated (prime was hated at some point CAD all the time, impact aswel, and so on and so on ^^ Its part of the game, big guilds always get the hate and will evolve or die out. )

But what if there isnt anyone left to "rise", what will lost do then? We will see what will be in 2-3 month, if CAD is still there and maybe evolve or if lost is gone because of the pure boredom! ^^

Eddie
10-12-2015, 10:29 AM
But what if there isnt anyone left to "rise", what will lost do then? We will see what will be in 2-3 month, if CAD is still there and maybe evolve or if lost is gone because of the pure boredom! ^^

Lost will split into 2 guilds and fight eachother

csimi
10-13-2015, 02:16 AM

Maybe all those people who were relying on zerging things with 2 green and 2 red guilds will realize that they have to actually gear up instead of converting DKP into € (or quit the game because no more €) and then maybe some east guilds will be able to fill 100 slots with stronk people.

Just imagine an epic 200vs200 fight between west and east where you don't have to worry about greens purpling on you or going to jail 3 times from the same killing spree because you left several hundreds of bloodstains all around the pvp area.

Haxel0rd
10-13-2015, 02:41 AM
Just imagine an epic 200vs200 fight between west and east where you don't have to worry about greens purpling on you or going to jail 3 times from the same killing spree because you left several hundreds of bloodstains all around the pvp area.

^ This +1

Trivo
10-13-2015, 03:24 AM
9.81/10

Ascale
10-13-2015, 06:23 AM
may be it's time for cad/bs to go pirates so they can be in the same faction on be a bit stronger

maceintu
10-13-2015, 03:33 PM
may be it's time for cad/bs to go pirates so they can be in the same faction on be a bit stronger

but how will they contest stuff, oh wait.....

Eddie
10-13-2015, 03:43 PM

They would just get outnumbered by Lost...

Ascale
10-14-2015, 01:59 AM
They would just get outnumbered by Lost...

But lost is a guild of only 100 ppl, like every other guilds. I thought dkp was good system and that it was making people comes to event.

We dont have dkp but more people are joining our raid for some reasons.

Untouchable
10-19-2015, 05:18 PM

Ahahah actually you achieved to say something meaningful.
I am ♥♥♥♥ing surprised, honestly.

I won't go as far as believing your brain to be working normally but lets say it is something to start experimenting inputs with.

However, there were talks on this matter around 3/4 months ago, when many of you guys were playing hide and seek into nameless irrelevants guilds.
Truth be told, we wasted crazy amount of drops, items and resources who have been mistakenly handled within' a year, but thats a completely different issue, far greater.

Pirate faction is still crippled on so many aspects that for the majority of the players in the alliance the cons outshine the pros, thus it has been excluded.
(part of this being yours and rest being already pirates when these talks actually happened, ask venneh or chantal if you don't believe me).