ignitar
10-12-2015, 08:42 PM
He does

Trapzie
10-13-2015, 05:08 AM
Yeah still got it

Wyzpr
10-14-2015, 06:50 AM
sorry backing off. realized i rather have a divine obsidian.

Warlockk
10-14-2015, 09:12 AM
sorry backing off. realized i rather have a divine obsidian.
Yeah, why have a powerful tradeable weapon, that will always hold it's value, when you can get a divine obsidian weapon, dump thousands of gold upgrading it to not be able to sell later on if you ever change your mind or pass away to alts/borrow to friends. Makes a lot of sense

Wyzpr
10-14-2015, 09:51 AM
Yeah, why have a powerful tradeable weapon, that will always hold it's value, when you can get a divine obsidian weapon, dump thousands of gold upgrading it to not be able to sell later on if you ever change your mind or pass away to alts/borrow to friends. Makes a lot of sense

Simple. Because I hate regrading and a divine T4 has better stats, plus the defense penetration, then a celestial delph wave staff (I say celestial because if I dont proc the great success from the unique, I wont have the balls for a while, or the gold, to risk breaking it after i just spent all that gold on it and have to spend more to replace it). Lastly, there is an upgrade path to further improve the weapon without having to regrade more and hopefully RNG likes me and it procs up during 1 on the tier upgrades.

Also im bout dat mage life, so any class I pick will be able to use it, and I only let IRL friends borrow weapons (who all quit now anyway) so I can go to their house and tell their moms if they don't give me my weapon back.

Wyzpr
10-14-2015, 10:07 AM
I mean id still like the staff but rather put the gold towards the staff i really want. Ill still take it for the right price tho.

Can a brotha get a starting price rather than have to make a starting offer? Ill PM you if thats want takes to get the ball rolling but id rather you tell me what you want.