PDA

View Full Version : Roll east or west [SLAY]

Wrench
10-11-2015, 05:01 AM
Hi all,

My guild is currently getting ready for a return to ArcheAge on Rangora. We should re-launch on the 17th of October for now (to be decided for sure soon).

We want to roll West after consulting and asking in both Factions and this is the side we know and played before.

It seems the opinions are divided.

Can we have a proper discussion here and I will decide tonight what we will do.

It will probably be West since we already have people very commited to that side and who saved up on Old servers to have a good start here and with high Bound weapons and who leveled with their saved up credits etc but we will have a discussion within our guild as well as checking opinions here.

About us:

We are the Soul Slayers, Pro-faction and Hardcore in our teamplay.

And no, we never had a castle though it was not for lack of trying:D And by the time Trion fixed the walls etc we did not have an interest in getting one cause we stopped playing.

We are extremely loyal allies and we have a high focus on PvP. Dont let the opinions of others tell you otherwise, just because we dont want to beat on our chests and try to impress people with what we can do, does not mean we dont pvp. (Or just check your tube for 'Soul Slayers Archeage')

For applications check www.thesoulslayers.com

Though at the moment we are still discussing which side to roll so applying might not yet be a wise thing we will be ready to decide by tonight with receiving the opinions on this post.

Thank you and kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar

BRILNAAD
10-11-2015, 05:19 AM
Just go east imo, We have enough guilds on the west already.

Wrench
10-11-2015, 05:23 AM
discussion, arguments, I get the same reply from east guilds lol give us compelling reasons.

Leg
10-11-2015, 05:26 AM
Come west, we need a real pro-faction guild. We've been trying to turn our reputation around by helping people out, but noone seems to retell those tales and we've got people dedicated to ♥♥♥♥ing with us.

Superlol
10-11-2015, 05:31 AM
Go east if you actually want to have challenge on this server. Stop with the "real pro faction guild" crap, west is dominating already.

Wrench
10-11-2015, 05:33 AM
Hi Leg,

K valid reason seems fair.

Hi Super, is that you?

What 'crap' are you talking about. We always played for the faction and we were there a bit longer as well.

Anyway good to see you here.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Teel
10-11-2015, 05:39 AM
Hi Leg,

Hi Super, is that you?

What 'crap' are you talking about. We always played for the faction and we were there a bit longer as well.

Kind regards,

Wrench

It's another Super, not the one you're thinking of :D

But West seems to be dominating all PvP events, which makes it kinda boring. East does have some competition (mainly Zerg) but if they don't show up then East will not have a chance at defeating West in any sort of fight.

Wrench
10-11-2015, 05:42 AM
Hey Teelie!

K bro that seems a good reason too is it really this bad with east? Cause logging in on my character on west I dont see pvp from our side either more like guild backstabbing eachother. I guess this is not Dahuta at start with mass fights.

Good to see you man:-)

Kind regards,

Wrench

Teel
10-11-2015, 05:49 AM
Hey Teelie!

K bro that seems a good reason too is it really this bad with east? Cause logging in on my character on west I dont see pvp from our side either more like guild backstabbing eachother. I guess this is not Dahuta at start with mass fights.

Good to see you man:-)

Kind regards,

Wrench

Good seeing you too.

It's opposite of what we had on Dahuta, where East generally outnumbered west in Halcyona etc. But this time around East does not have the potential it seems like to get organized to get wins in Halcyona.

Last night in Abyssal Kraken there was a huge load of ships from West but almost none from East. At times East can make an effort and bring some competition, but generally west are so hungry for PvP that if East goes up they just get rushed by west wanting to PvP.

Superlol
10-11-2015, 05:51 AM
Hi Leg,

Hi Super, is that you?

Kind regards,

Wrench

I've been having this "Super" issue for while xD..

Basically East don't have enough man power.
Its not that they are that bad, there are few guilds that can compete with with the West guilds (Zerg for example) but they are just not enough to actually compete with the whole faction on PvP events.

Also, as you can see most of the fights are inside the West faction..

Wrench
10-11-2015, 06:01 AM
I've been having this "Super" issue for while xD..

Basically East don't have enough man power.
Its not that they are that bad, there are few guilds that can compete with with the West guilds (Zerg for example) but they are just not enough to actually compete with the whole faction on PvP events.

Also, as you can see most of the fights are inside the West faction..

Yeah, the Super I meant is someone I use to be in a guild with.

So we outman the east number wise or quality wise. Or both? (no disrespect meant here btw just getting opinions)

Thank you for the opinions and information so far.

Looking forward to hear more, Decision time is in 3 hours.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Hyppocritten
10-11-2015, 06:04 AM
Organisation wise so I read.

Zantuan
10-11-2015, 06:08 AM
Oh ♥♥♥♥ are The Soul Slayers back ?!
Spare our life please...we give up ...
Nice to see you back i hope you come to the west side, i dont wanna see the west side gets destroyed by you if you go East :D

Victim
10-11-2015, 06:30 AM
Don't be silly Wrench, go east. I only need 1 sentence to convince you. A certain guild member had 5k+ kills on Dahuta this deep in... Rangora? not even 500 lol

Victim
10-11-2015, 06:31 AM
East are ♥♥♥♥ing terrible and need a carry so if you coming back for real and with a bit of weight behind you then you only have 1 choice

JackOfAllTrades
10-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Go west, West has a shortage of reasonable guilds :)

Swarth
10-11-2015, 06:50 AM
The thing is simple, if you go west the only pvp you'll have is against green guilds...if this is the playstyle which fits you then west is your best choice.

You want to have balanced fights in open world events against enemy faction? Then go east and try to be a pillar of your faction.

fuubuu
10-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Go East.

West:

- 300 vs 20 in Halcyona since start
- 300 vs 50/100 since week in MM before 300 vs 20
- Every Abysall since start was won by WEST (east didnt win single one)
- Lusca being farmed by West only aswell.

East just seems to be lost in fog. They need some lead.

Zantuan
10-11-2015, 07:28 AM
I am allready in a guild but mostly lost..searching for a real good hardcore pvp guild and a leader that knows wath he/they do ...i can be a beast in pvp if i have my people around me.
Maybe we can talk after you decide on which side you go.. i am on west :D
And from wath i saw and heard you and your team could be the right team for me :)

Shadowyn
10-11-2015, 07:34 AM
Come East

If you go west you're going to be Ctrl F fighting and tbh you'll tip the server balance too far and although it may not kill the server it certainly won't help and you'll not have much competition as other guilds just won't bother on the East.

If you go East you'll change things a lot, you'll be what we need to balance this server, and you'll get tons of action. We have started to be more organised and a couple of guilds are making their presence known but it's not quite enough, there are 3-4 big active and fairly organised guilds on West, I've seen them say they went west because the initial reports showed a fair few big guilds going East at the start, this didn't happen.

Want a challenge and exciting times, East is your only choice!

Luffeh
10-11-2015, 08:16 AM
East has a decent amount of good pvpers spread in many guilds, maybe you can gather them in one place wrench and make an opposition worth fighting. I suggest you go east, you Will have a better chance of recruting new players than going west.

Wrench
10-11-2015, 10:50 AM
K guys we delayed our decision a little, answer should be soon here I need to talk to a few more people.

Wrench
10-11-2015, 11:01 AM
A third option has just been offered to us in the form of the Pirate Faction, this would open up PvP more against both factions. opinions plz!

Jackie
10-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Almost all halcyonas in the last 2 weeks have ended in under 10 minutes in favor of the west. It would be absolutely stupid to roll west if you actually had the choice.

Aneu
10-11-2015, 11:06 AM
A third option has just been offered to us in the form of the Pirate Faction, this would open up PvP more against both factions. opinions plz!

Being a pirate would make you a complete non-factor.

The only option you have, realistically, is east. If you go west then you will simply be labelled a "bandwagon" guild and the only recruits you will get will be scrubs that don't mind having the bandwagon tag attached to their ♥♥♥. Pretty sure a lot of guilds will end up sticking dominion on you which will make your progression far slower also.

East should embrace you considering their current inability to deal with what west is throwing.

I know you want to roll west just to piss certain individuals off but it won't be the "glorious" uprising you may consider it to be and it will be far harder for your members to do much or even progress. East would allow you to get a foundation and not have any stigma attached to you resulting in easier recruitment and better events.

Wrench
10-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello Jackie.... been a while.

Anyway, choice is getting smaller bro, I seriously considered East as the challenge of organizing and assisting a faction in need of help and which is the underdog in PvP always appeals, well to any pvper really. Afraid it is almost no choice at this point anymore.

I got people who went all no life p2w on West already with selling their Dahuta stuff and as a Community leader I cant ignore that and ask them to reroll east and loose what they put in. (I am talking about Skateboards, Haulers, Merchants, Fishing Boats aside from the failed regrades on wepaons and gear etc). Also the applications I have received so far are West players.

I really dont think East will be a valid option anymore.

And it is not that I made an uninformed decision, I asked some players I thought that would have some info and the general consensus was West. So I told this to my people and they started and some of them already are there since the server start and rolled west when we did not even know we would be coming back.

Also. I have never played the East side lol so to go and learn things again etc when we just want our guild organisation etc done in the place we are familiar with (which is west).

So it will be West or Pirate. Apologies if I disappoint anyone by not choosing East.

On the other hand, is this not an option for you guys? (Serious question btw)
I remember on Alpha you played East before. And you have the organisation and people to set up and transfer the Castle without loosing too much or at least with the capability to recover losses in a far quicker manner then we could at this point.

Anyway my guild says West.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Shadowyn
10-11-2015, 11:42 AM
There's no nice way to say this but chosing West means this server would have been better without you joining at all. I'm also surprised as reading your posts it felt that you liked PvP and a challenge, such a shame that a new server has become a 1 sided faction.

JackOfAllTrades
10-11-2015, 11:49 AM
There's no nice way to say this but chosing West means this server would have been better without you joining at all. I'm also surprised as reading your posts it felt that you liked PvP and a challenge, such a shame that a new server has become a 1 sided faction.

You are all looking at it from the perspective of MMs and Halcy's, ofc there is place for them on West,East and Pirates, so I think they shouldn't listen to what anyone is recommending, cuz behind those recommendations are hidden intentions.

Just join whichever side you want and enjoy :)

Wrench
10-11-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi Aneu,

Well reasoned and written as always.

I did not see your post earlier.

The opinion of people calling us Bandwagoners lol really? I care about this how? The people who matter in PvP or guild organisation wise know who we are. Hell you know who we are else you would not root for us to go east. WE know WHO we are and what we can do and in the end what a community stands for or is happy with themselves is what matter the most.

Potential recruit? Glorious Uprising? We are a multi gaming community and trying to recreate the same feeling of intensity and glory we had on Dahuta is by definition a failed attempt.

I dont need a full guild to do what we do.

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar

Wrench
10-11-2015, 11:55 AM

Swarth
10-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Wrench you talking big words about WHO you are, seems like it really matters and your goal is to show everyone WHO you are, fair enough.

Guess what? noone will ever know WHO you are, cause you'll have noone to fight apart from your own faction.

Maybe, are you one of those guild who go around enemy faction ganking potato farmers and mob farmers? This way someone will know your name

Lastosmane
10-11-2015, 12:06 PM
well as the leader of Zerg on east faction i can tell u that u will get bored if you start west cause they are dominating anyways in big pvp events. i wont tell u to come east cause im pretty sure you wont make a difference :)

CAKE
10-11-2015, 12:17 PM
East needs someone to lead and unite them, even though they have the numbers they seem scattered like baby mice. I think you can be that person to Unite them Wrench! At the moment other than Zerg I don't really see any guild that can bring competition. (I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I saw Empires boarding tactic at abyssal yesterday)

What you get by going East

-- Much more guild Land, since there is still land free on East
-- A much more fun experience
-- The ability to catch up in progress due to the insane easy East trade runs
-- The ability to have fun at ALL events due to having West always attend
-- 100% win rate at Mistmerrow
-- Have less inner faction wars. As every West guild pk's other guilds when deemed necessary.
-- A greater number of Players/East to recruit as there are a lot of small guilds that you could unite.
-- Having the ability to gain Easy Heroe status and cape as you would be the only capable leader on East Wrench.
-- The ability to gain more $$ gold from smaller West Guilds at Abyssal or pirating west packs on the sea.

I have an East alt and I have to be honest. East is much more fun at all Events and even roaming or World pvp, as there is a lot of smaller inexperienced West guilds to exploit.

Just my 2 cents

Wrench
10-11-2015, 12:47 PM
K cake thanks for that input

SallyAnn
10-11-2015, 01:11 PM
The first time East actually turned up in force to Halcy they were running circles around West.

Zerg guild covering our spawn, GEAR pushing our base and their pug raid defending theirs, they also grabbed the flag right at the start for the cannons. West actually started spamming on faction begging HPC to come and help because we were in the ♥♥♥♥. Seemed to me that IF they put their minds to it East have guilds more willing to run in independent guild raids and work together to support a main raid, West is still very pug/PvE orientated relying on a few commanders from the likes of Konvict to constantly hold their hands and get them working in events.

Trouble is East are not really putting their minds to it right now - if they do I think this server will be fine. Both sides when they all turn up are even, just East desperately needs some leadership/cat herders.

Just has been said before, choose the side you most enjoy and the PvP will be about, if you go green friendly then 95% of the West guilds are PK guilds so there's some ♥♥♥ to kick, Zerg provide for good fights, Gear as well are out there albeit smaller, the others will improve as time goes on. It's well known East takes a little longer to get kick started, same thing happened on Kyprosa.

Whichever side you go then you will tip the balance towards it based on what I've heard from Dahuta, so it makes no odds, a bit less PvP to start with maybe til your guild levels for Dominion. Plus a good amount of West guilds have a habit of leaving games/servers after a couple of months so there will be space and you won't be stuck on East with nothing to fight as West all left for the next big game.

Victim
10-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Silly boy Wrench, you just doomed your guild to non-factor AGAIN lol gg ss rip

Mvh
10-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Go east or don't bother making a guild.

cba

WellMet
10-11-2015, 02:32 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/710/128/d7d.gif

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Being a pirate would make you a complete non-factor.

The only option you have, realistically, is east. If you go west then you will simply be labelled a "bandwagon" guild and the only recruits you will get will be scrubs that don't mind having the bandwagon tag attached to their ♥♥♥. Pretty sure a lot of guilds will end up sticking dominion on you which will make your progression far slower also.

East should embrace you considering their current inability to deal with what west is throwing.

I know you want to roll west just to piss certain individuals off but it won't be the "glorious" uprising you may consider it to be and it will be far harder for your members to do much or even progress. East would allow you to get a foundation and not have any stigma attached to you resulting in easier recruitment and better events.

Pirate faction doesnt make u non factor at all. It can do anything West/East guild can do just more hardcore wiht more competition ;).

All important world bosses are on sea/auroria where pirates have "slight" advatnages in many things.

The only problem is Red Dragon. But i would trade Red Dragon anytime in exchange of great pvp expierence as pirate.

Most Servers got domitated from a pirate guild in the end bc u can recruit strongest form East and West.

but yeah i guess most ppl in "hardcore" pvp guilds cant handle the pirate side since they dont have safezoness where they can do there tractor runs !

Just my 2cents

Aneu
10-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Pirate faction doesnt make u non factor at all. It can do anything West/East guild can do just more hardcore wiht more competition ;).

All important world bosses are on sea/auroria where pirates have "slight" advatnages in many things.

The only problem is Red Dragon. But i would trade Red Dragon anytime in exchange of great pvp expierence as pirate.

Most Servers got domitated from a pirate guild in the end bc u can recruit strongest form East and West.

but yeah i guess most ppl in "hardcore" pvp guilds cant handle the pirate side since they dont have safezoness where they can do there tractor runs !

Just my 2cents

So a guild needing to progress from nothing should go pirate? get a grip.

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 03:32 PM
So a guild needing to progress from nothing should go pirate? get a grip.

Just ask fiji zawen they know :).

Peopel who werent pirate just dont understand the pirate life boyz

Wrench
10-11-2015, 03:50 PM
The decision has been made: guild wants West so we go West. (Possibility for Pirate still open)

Thank you all for your input, looking forward to seeing everyone in the game again.

Recruitment is now reopened @ www.thesoulslayers.com

Kind regards,

Wrench

Aneu
10-11-2015, 04:21 PM
The decision has been made: guild wants West so we go West. (Possibility for Pirate still open)

Thank you all for your input, looking forward to seeing everyone in the game again.

Recruitment is now reopened @ www.thesoulslayers.com

Kind regards,

Wrench

As a leader you need to understand when your members understand what is best for them and when you need to guide and direct in order to give them what is best. You just let your members make a decision based on their personal perspective as opposed to an overall approach towards the game that would increase the competition and fun they would have.

You just made the wrong decision.

ResurioxZ
10-11-2015, 04:33 PM
As a leader you need to understand when your members understand what is best for them and when you need to guide and direct in order to give them what is best. You just let your members make a decision based on their personal perspective as opposed to an overall approach towards the game that would increase the competition and fun they would have.

Bloodlust is here for a rason doe

Mvh
10-11-2015, 04:35 PM
ctrl f for free packs 24/7

CAKE
10-11-2015, 06:18 PM
guild wants West so we go West.

"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life"

If the main decision was made due to them thinking East faction was dead. Then they couldn't be more wrong. East population probably has the same amount of players as the "Whole" of Dahuta server combined. Rangora is after all the most populated EU server now.

Ahhhh well... We tried to persuade you with cold hard facts Wrench. Maybe I was overly excited that SLAY could prove us all wrong and become a dominate force on East. Now like most have said, you will probably struggle with recruitment (Since so many west guilds recruiting + Other guilds planning pirate) that you may well fade into obscurity.

Dayvan
10-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Go east if you actually want to have challenge on this server. Stop with the "real pro faction guild" crap, west is dominating already.
This

I like how you know the situation but still thinking to go West and take the easy way because you don't want to get ♥♥♥♥♥ by them. Sad.
East need new guilds badly.

CookieSith
10-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Looks like the decision has already been made but please reconsider it. West is already dominating. If we get another powerful guild there is almost no reason for east to show up for any event. Ynystere is empty. Seas are empty. Freedich is safe almost all the time.

I ported Caernord yesterday with my level 15 Elf alt and i spent 10 minutes near guards without getting killed. East needs you and i'm sure you will have a lot more fun if you reroll there. We are all PvP hungry and i assure you you will have endless PvP if you roll east.

Shadowyn
10-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Sadly I think there was never a decision to be made, they were never going East, really lame.

Dewulf
10-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Go east. East has less people and need some good guilds.

JackOfAllTrades
10-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Welcome on WEST SLAYERS enjoy your stay! >:D

Vitabepita
10-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Why would you open a thread if in the end you decide to only listen to your guild and stack the west even further? if you really are going to roll west I hope you guys will fail.

Swarth
10-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Guys stop believing in fairies, he opened this thread only to tell everyone he is coming back with his guild hoping for people to get hyped or some crap like that...such ego.

Anyway, last consideration, you going west cause you dont want to disappoint those 3/4 people who already invested time and money on west side...keep in mind that in 2/3 weeks time once your guildies are lvl 55 and fights cant be found nowhere it will be you the one blamed from your own guild for wasting their time.

"Disappoint a whole guild to not disappoint only 3/4"

Wait...i dont think it worked like that...

You made your decision so i wish you good luck (lol) and see you on the battlefield, more reds to be killed.

lionell
10-12-2015, 12:21 AM
Hi wrench! Sebastian from The black hand here !!

plz go east!! To many greens on west and the crime points keep adding up.....

Artamon
10-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Serious pvp guilds stacking on west and then suddenly everyone is surprised that west dominates and pvp on this server is boring banal ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in the long run. Aneu you should know better. It's bad and will only get more one-sided.

Wrench
10-12-2015, 12:40 AM

In that case, bring your community over to the East and reroll and balance it out. Like I said you have the structure and discipline with numbers to do it bro for all the reasons you just told me.

Vitabepita
10-12-2015, 12:43 AM
In that case, bring your community over to the East and reroll and balance it out. Like I said you have the structure and discipline with numbers to do it bro for all the reasons you just told me.

He's not the one starting from scratch and deciding to stack though, so he doesn't have to reroll ♥♥♥♥.

Wrench
10-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Hi Cake,

Yes you did have probably the most compelling and well argumented post.

And yes, normally I would make the decision alone and just roll east but in this case I made an exception based of feedback received from players and people already leveled and using their credits etc. These answers did not just come from my own players one also from another guild and old guild leader who I had a chat with and many other players.

Again, thank you for the reply and see you in game.

From Dahuta you might remember what just 20 of my slayers did when we got attacked by our own faction. Numbers help a lot but we can adjust our gameplay to any situation.

Wrench
10-12-2015, 12:53 AM
He's not the one starting from scratch and deciding to stack though, so he doesn't have to reroll ♥♥♥♥.

Think u missed the point here:
No, he does not have to, it is everyone's own choice, but he has the capability to do it better then we can.

Superlol
10-12-2015, 12:55 AM
You are trying to prove a point here? We really don't care what 20 members of your guild have done when they were attacked by green, we just want to play on an healthy server. If we can't get PvP, we'll have to make it. You asked for opinions from us and as you can see, East is the best option. We want you on East so both you and us can enjoy on this server.
Since you asked East or West you (probably) have that option, votf don't have to reroll because you chose poorly.

Lugg
10-12-2015, 01:11 AM
another guild who will disband in like 2 weeks...

to bad that you chose west...

there is only one pvp guild on east

Vitabepita
10-12-2015, 02:05 AM
Think u missed the point here:
No, he does not have to, it is everyone's own choice, but he has the capability to do it better then we can.

Not sure you're the one to decide whats their capability of doing anything, I would argue that they spent a lot more time, effort and resources to establish themselves on the western side and therefore it makes very little sense to take a whole guild like that and just completely re-roll as one, rather than having a guild like yourself, that maybe you have a couple of members that allready spent time leveling their character and investing some creditcard funds but it won't be a disaster for them to re-roll as they are a lot less in numbers, and probably put in less time and effort than an established dominating guild.
But i'm pretty certain that you came here with a decision in mind anyway and like others said, you're just trying to hype a guild that chooses to stack the server and ruin his balance even furthermore, so be my guest, continue, but don't expect any sympathy here or in-game.

Victim
10-12-2015, 02:28 AM
I suppose the only thing we can do here as a faction is punish a bad decision that my well ruin our server and all just treat SS as if they are reds, pk them every where and anywhere, call their movements in faction chat 24/7 and just grind them to dust so they break and their members quit bolster the already bolstered guilds on west.
I know Wrench will say "omfg we would love that cuz we are so strong" but in reality he will be super sad and regret his silly decision.

And please stop asking the most established guild on the server to reroll. this isn't about us, we made our decision months ago, this is about you and your derpy guild. If you have a wee scroll through my posts from dahuta you can see me calling SS out for being the biggest derps on our faction... there was a reason for this and you have just seen it
lol 'leadership'

Demrocks
10-12-2015, 03:14 AM
I suppose the only thing we can do here as a faction is punish a bad decision that my well ruin our server and all just treat SS as if they are reds, pk them every where and anywhere, call their movements in faction chat 24/7 and just grind them to dust so they break and their members quit bolster the already bolstered guilds on west.
I know Wrench will say "omfg we would love that cuz we are so strong" but in reality he will be super sad and regret his silly decision.

And please stop asking the most established guild on the server to reroll. this isn't about us, we made our decision months ago, this is about you and your derpy guild. If you have a wee scroll through my posts from dahuta you can see me calling SS out for being the biggest derps on our faction... there was a reason for this and you have just seen it
lol 'leadership'

Thing is Victim you call every guild a derp guild, everyone is a scrub and they all suck, each and every post from you is the same.

Reality is that each guild have their own standards and playstyle, but to reach the dedication of Aneu or Jackie puts in is not for every guild.

A guild like VoTF also gets the best application from the server and so your guild becomes stronger and stronger, members that are skilled and geared also apply and leave their guild to join your ranks.

Stop ♥♥♥♥ talking for a moment and show some respect for other guilds bro, stay classy as i know from old votf members you are a good guy.

chadr
10-12-2015, 04:33 AM
Thing is Victim you call every guild a derp guild, everyone is a scrub and they all suck, each and every post from you is the same.

Reality is that each guild have their own standards and playstyle, but to reach the dedication of Aneu or Jackie puts in is not for every guild.

Judging from Vic's perspective, those standards and that playstyle is infact - derping.
And not all derps were bad, take FU for example. They had basically the worst large scale PvP tactic of all the top guilds on Dahuta, but they never ran away from a fight. They got wiped over and over again, but they always came back, they fought us although they knew they'd lose. They fought us 30v30 although they knew that they stand no chance.
Yes, they were derps, but they at least never were affraid to stand their ground against us.

Ontopic:
1) Decides to come back to the game with his guild
2) Asks for advice on the public forums - the RIGHT thing to do
3) Gets advice from experienced players and guild leaders
4) Everyone agrees that SS should go East for their own and server's benefit
5) Does the opposite of logic, advices and reality - the WRONG thing to do

You aren't even back in the game Wrench, and you've already made the biggest mistake you could make.
Welcome back.

Victim
10-12-2015, 04:53 AM
Sorry there are different levels of derp, I know this, I really need to find new ways to express myself better, should we start a derp council and get all the different levels of derp categorised into a nice handy scale just so we all know where we stand?

TBH I respect everyone I fight with/against at the end of the day we are all wasting our lives away with games, but I just can't stand stupidity. Especially when it comes from someone who should know better, Wrench is all like "omfg SS faction carriers are here, where should we roll?" and people are all like "omfg thank ♥♥♥♥ bro it's been so boring here, inject new life into east and let's get this party started!!" and Wrench was all like "rofl jk we rolling west cause 5 members already rolled there and I'm lvl 30 and it's so easy to win, why don't you reroll east??"

That I think is about a solid 8 on the derp scale.

Adrenalinez
10-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Sorry there are different levels of derp, I know this, I really need to find new ways to express myself better, should we start a derp council and get all the different levels of derp categorised into a nice handy scale just so we all know where we stand?

TBH I respect everyone I fight with/against at the end of the day we are all wasting our lives away with games, but I just can't stand stupidity. Especially when it comes from someone who should know better, Wrench is all like "omfg SS faction carriers are here, where should we roll?" and people are all like "omfg thank ♥♥♥♥ bro it's been so boring here, inject new life into east and let's get this party started!!" and Wrench was all like "rofl jk we rolling west cause 5 members already rolled there and I'm lvl 30 and it's so easy to win, why don't you reroll east??"

Hm....9

lionell
10-12-2015, 04:59 AM
I loled at this...

SS just whant the easy way? Don't ppl understand that ?

fuubuu
10-12-2015, 05:14 AM
And yes, normally I would make the decision alone and just roll east but in this case I made an exception based of feedback received from players and people already leveled and using their credits etc. These answers did not just come from my own players one also from another guild and old guild leader who I had a chat with and many other players.

so why u even made this thread, if your members wouldnt move anyway? You make thread first and then u speak with guild members? lol

Murtass
10-12-2015, 05:28 AM

10/10

Wrench
10-12-2015, 05:40 AM
Allright here we go:

I came back to the game and most of old my people are already west. Since I know the West (never played East except to go ask opinions) I made a character on West and started asking around. One of them was actually an HPC member who said West would be a good choice. So I tell that to my guys: owkee West seems a good choice and they are all happy because they dont want to reroll and waste their credits etc. and some others start leveling.

Then I start recruiting and Aneu tells me: Wrench go east. I actually talk with him a little (I was low on time) and he gives his reasons and only because of that I went to make the post to get more opinions so I can speak to my guys in a guild meeting.

So let me recap: I actually listened to Aneu and tried to change but it was voted down by my guys.

Apologies but this is how it is.

So now we, a pro faction guild, supposedly need to be pked for our choice of faction because the server is imbalanced and lacks pvp.

The irony is rich.

chadr
10-12-2015, 05:46 AM
So now we, a pro faction guild, supposedly need to be pked for our choice of faction because the server is imbalanced and lacks pvp.

You're turning the original reasons around in your favor and making yourself the victim.

This somehow looks familiar, almost like a deja vu I would say.
Here we go again.

JackOfAllTrades
10-12-2015, 05:53 AM

The irony is rich.

Don't worry - this are only forums and ppl are ♥♥♥♥talking, most of players from west don't mean much unless they outnumber you, and West is in need of a good guild because it is actually lacking good guilds (same as East btw), so ignore ♥♥♥♥talkers and just do your thing! GL!

Wrench
10-12-2015, 05:53 AM
You're turning the original reasons around in your favor and making yourself the victim.

This somehow looks familiar, almost like a deja vu I would say.
Here we go again.

Read again, it was only because your guild leader told me that I even considered a different side that should tell you enough.

See you on the West this Friday.

Zantuan
10-12-2015, 06:22 AM
Nice to see you here Wrench. I hope you and your Member will make a strong pro faction like i saw in the videos.
I can see a good future for your Guild and i am sure that some hiden secret persons were waiting for your welcome back :D ... in this few weeks i saw all the guilds wath they are able and can do..and who is on the top.
But i think your leading is skilled enough to show wath you can do.

wich you luck and see your crew In Game !

Wrench
10-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Nice to see you here Wrench. I hope you and your Member will make a strong pro faction like i saw in the videos.
I can see a good future for your Guild and i am sure that some hiden secret persons were waiting for your welcome back :D ... in this few weeks i saw all the guilds wath they are able and can do..and who is on the top.
But i think your leading is skilled enough to show wath you can do.

wich you luck and see your crew In Game !

Thank you and all others for your welcome btw!

Sharve
10-12-2015, 06:36 AM
Ontopic:
1) Decides to come back to the game with his guild
2) Asks for advice on the public forums - the RIGHT thing to do
3) Gets advice from experienced players and guild leaders
4) Everyone agrees that SS should go East for their own and server's benefit
5) Does the opposite of logic, advices and reality - the WRONG thing to do

You aren't even back in the game Wrench, and you've already made the biggest mistake you could make.
Welcome back.

^this

Zantuan
10-12-2015, 06:45 AM
^this

If you are playing West :
A really good question..why all this salt about SS ?
Afraid to see SS on West that will be on the top ? That probly will absorb all the high skilled hardcore pvpers into his guild ?

If you are playing East :
You wanted to get him to the east side to show the West and East the domaining Guild?

Bring me some good argumente and let this salty posts.
SS has his own benefits and profits on West side... .

pss.. i am not a member of SS.. i just see the reality

peace

Swarth
10-12-2015, 07:05 AM
Maybe he said that cause its the obvius thing to say?

A "pro" guild joining west in an already unbalanced server...this is going to be good for the health of the server.....not.

Hyppocritten
10-12-2015, 07:41 AM
When lvl'ing on east u read 24/7 insults in faction. Everywhere u turn u see members from 3 to 4 guilds. Some even have alt guilds yet bring 20 ppl to a fight. Sorry but imho u can't put that on the shoulders of a guy, yet to start organising his guild. That guy listens to his core cross games and servers. Dispite of his own preference.

Concluding everyone agrees here he would have it so easy on east to be the dominating force and contest West in wpvp and objectives.

Rolling West upsetting guilds in that faction.

I find it hard to see rolling West is the easy way.

It's always about perspective...

Respect.

Lastosmane
10-12-2015, 07:49 AM
i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ where you start you wont do ♥♥♥♥ on this server lmao

Alyvian
10-12-2015, 07:58 AM
I wonder if the people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about this realise they are already here, on west, just spread out over other guilds mostly.

regardless good luck with west or pirate :)

Ligis
10-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Try to get guild level 3 quickly.

Andreliu
10-12-2015, 12:15 PM
There is so many ppl afraid of 3 new ppl joining the west. Its just unblievable. Take a meds or something. :D

Dayvan
10-12-2015, 02:34 PM

The irony is rich.

Very rich. I laughed, thanks.

strongpotato
10-12-2015, 10:02 PM
anyone with half a brain can see east wont win anything on this server lol

Wrench
10-12-2015, 11:28 PM
There is so many ppl afraid of 3 new ppl joining the west. Its just unblievable. Take a meds or something. :D

This is exactly it, people think we are bringing over a whole guild and stack up on the west, this is NOT true.

Most of my people who will rejoin Slay are ALREADY here except for 3 of them who did not even confirm yet if they want to restart from Dahuta to Rangora as they joined another guild on Dahuta. As it currently is we will have probably around 20+ Members.

So let me repeat:

There is no influx of people coming to the West at all! The people joining Are already here. So I fail to see where all the worry is coming from.

Second to this: if we are so surprised about the state of East PvP (aside from Zerg) how about we help them to fight better?

Kind regards,

Wrench

HappyT
10-13-2015, 08:48 AM
This is exactly it, people think we are bringing over a whole guild and stack up on the west, this is NOT true.

Most of my people who will rejoin Slay are ALREADY here except for 3 of them who did not even confirm yet if they want to restart from Dahuta to Rangora as they joined another guild on Dahuta. As it currently is we will have probably around 20+ Members.

So let me repeat:

There is no influx of people coming to the West at all! The people joining Are already here. So I fail to see where all the worry is coming from.

Second to this: if we are so surprised about the state of East PvP (aside from Zerg) how about we help them to fight better?

Kind regards,

Wrench

Tell HPC to stop babysitting all the other guilds at luscas.

CAKE
10-13-2015, 12:49 PM
There is no influx of people coming to the West at all![/B] The people joining Are already here. So I fail to see where all the worry is coming from.

It wasn't about the numbers you were bringing it was about the kind of person you are as a leader Wrench.. Even though your guild has never been the strongest YOUR best asset is uniting a Faction through your personality (Your fun PvP server events/past alliances and faction influence proved that in the past) The East is in dire need of someone who is willing to create Alliances to come at West hard and fast for world events or contesting bosses.

For me you and Lone were perfect for the job. As you said it yourself your all about "the faction"... West is all about Guild vs Guild and will never be about faction unity, hand holding nor stupid alliances like previous legacy servers. So your best fit as a personality would of been East as you could have smaller guilds backing yours to create a powerhouse Alliance, where as on west you will always be on your own.

Shadowyn
10-13-2015, 01:23 PM
cake you sound like you know this guy? If what you say is true about his ability to unite a faction then maybe we have missed out, i can only judge him on recent choices and posts and so far I'm not impressed.

Wrench
10-13-2015, 02:56 PM
Wow Cake, thank you very much for this, it is not always we get appreciated for things we have achieved.

Wish you would have said or showed appreciation sooner, and not just you btw, people seem more inclined to come and troll and then are surprised we do the opposite lol the guild vote we had is one example of this.

Again ty, you won a lot of points in my book here and those server events were A LOT of fun lol:D

Aneu
10-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Wow Cake, thank you very much for this, it is not always we get appreciated for things we have achieved.

Wish you would have said or showed appreciation sooner, and not just you btw, people seem more inclined to come and troll and then are surprised we do the opposite lol the guild vote we had is one example of this.

Again ty, you won a lot of points in my book here and those server events were A LOT of fun lol:D

Surely as an educated individual is quite easy to understand what is happening on the server and that going west is the worst choice you could have made, allowing yourself and your members to make a decision based upon trolling "just because we dont want to do what you say" really just makes this look redundant.

West is not a faction that is all about faction, you aren't going to be able to unite anything on west, east however may be the catalyst that forces some west guilds to unite but as it stands that isnt going to happen.

ResurioxZ
10-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Surely as an educated individual is quite easy to understand what is happening on the server and that going west is the worst choice you could have made, allowing yourself and your members to make a decision based upon trolling "just because we dont want to do what you say" really just makes this look redundant.

West is not a faction that is all about faction, you aren't going to be able to unite anything on west, east however may be the catalyst that forces some west guilds to unite but as it stands that isnt going to happen.

yes yes one point i like on this server alot. No freaking 500 people allience. Thats one thing that just destroys fun.

I think SS is just choosing west bc many of there ppl are good gear and 55 already ( bound gear obsidan ).

But yeah also West is pretty expensive bc of west i didnt get sloth glider rip dreams had to buy too many draught of forgivenss :s

Also no honor and faction kills !

Jazee
10-13-2015, 05:52 PM
You seemed like a cool guy Wrench, but recruiting over faction chat and ending your posts with kind regards, plsno :c

Wrench
10-14-2015, 12:07 AM

Hi Aneu,

Bro please, that was a very fancy way of calling me stupid but well done I might wanna use that one in the future:-),

You know the player I am and the guild I lead, you really think I wont unite anyone? And even if I fail at that, which seems more and more likely, I will take that possible failure on the chin, Yes, a guild first and only attitude is now common. I can respect that and if along the road we will end up being a first and only guild, then hell why not.

Secondly, it is clear your guild just WANTS to fight us and proof a point in that somehow. I can tell you how it goes by the way, no surprise really: U attack us, u will win, until we can find enough time and buildup to actually fight back, if we choose to. Seems very unlikely we will have that so we will have to fight outmanned, probably outgeared (definately Ship wise) against our own faction guilds while being in the disadvantage because I do not allow my people to flag up unless in defence.
basicaly means that on every engage we will be taking damage already as we do not initiate on greens. And any member that does this gets kicked out of the guild.

I did not prepare for our return at all, you have prepared for months according to your own members (this is why you dont go East yourself), you have almost no opposition in the game whilst we most certainly will have. Somehow this does not stop us still... So we are definately not going for the 'easy' choice as so many people seem to imply.

Third: We are not here to 'Fix' the server for you, I am not going to go and train people on the East to create a pvp environment so YOU can have your fights. (sorry Cake, your words were kind and well meant) If this is so important to you then go for it, do not ask us to do it for you 'just because we can'

Fourth: If you had as much control over your members on the forums as you have in your very disciplined raids, the situation would probably been different. You know me as a person, as a raid/guild leader and you + specially Jackie AND Teel could have foreseen that the people in my guild or myself for that matter would not respond well. What you call trolling, I call a very real lack of respect for anyone outside of your community from the majority of members who have been posting here.

Again, I only went back to my guild to revote because YOU told me East might be a better option, I had the respect to listen to you, even when your own members said west was a good choice for us just before that. If you cant control your members forums behaviour or even faction chat do not be surprised that this can be a direct contributor towards our decision. (How is that for redundant?)

TL;DR: You should have known better.

Kind regards,

Wrench

P.S. Please do not look for excuses to fight us, we will not fight back.

Wrench
10-14-2015, 12:20 AM
You seemed like a cool guy Wrench, but recruiting over faction chat and ending your posts with kind regards, plsno :c

Sorry Jazee, it is a force of habit:-)

blz
10-14-2015, 05:58 AM
coulda done what that big russian guild did.

<slay west>
<slay east>

played as one guild on 2 factions until geared enough or whatever to go pirate/wait for factions (are they still implementing this or given up on it?)

problem solved.

Adrenalinez
10-14-2015, 06:23 AM

<slay west>
<slay east>

played as one guild on 2 factions until geared enough or whatever to go pirate/wait for factions (are they still implementing this or given up on it?)

problem solved.
That's not as easy as it sounds like. You can't just get enough members+leaders for 2 guilds out of nowhere.

Dayvan
10-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Wrench, why trying to hard to find unvalid reasons for you going West rofl. Both East and West told you to go East and it's not because West guild want to fight you. Enjoy being on the strong side and killing each other there if you don't change your mind.

Wondering why you even asked forum since you choice was made since start to join the strongest side, afraid of challenge i guess.

Piegan
10-14-2015, 10:49 AM

<slay west>
<slay east>

problem solved.

Factions proved problematic even on the KR servers, and were removed.

JackOfAllTrades
10-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Wrench, why trying to hard to find unvalid reasons for you going West rofl. Both East and West told you to go East and it's not because West guild want to fight you.

yea even Scapes himself told him to go east and what is he doin :(((((

Victim
10-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Pure nonsense.

Medsy
10-14-2015, 12:36 PM
I found Wrench's house flying the white flag earlier today.

http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/10/14/gmeVQ.png

Jazee
10-14-2015, 02:02 PM
^ lol'd

Edit: it was obvious from this thread that his guild/community should of rolled East given the situation of east and west, it would make perfect sense for an organized group to roll East, but a bunch of drama happens on this thread or troll/drama chat and then they roll west, drama addicted confirmed, which is too bad for the guild/group and for west because now the game just became 20-100 people more boring at all server events/pvp,

Shadowyn
10-14-2015, 10:02 PM
They were always rolling west, no doubt about it, too much of a challenge going East

Demrocks
10-14-2015, 11:09 PM
What Archeage realy needs are server transfers.....both from west to east and from server to server.

How awesome would it be to create 1 or 2 super servers were all the remaining high end guilds transfer to.

Why this isnt implemted yet is beyond stupid as many good guilds already left the game as servers got unbalanced to there was simply to much farming compared to the amount of pvp you would get in return.

Dont point fingers at one guild on Rangora, we were all part of rolling the sides we are on now.

JackOfAllTrades
10-15-2015, 12:03 AM
What Archeage realy needs are server transfers.....both from west to east and from server to server.

How awesome would it be to create 1 or 2 super servers were all the remaining high end guilds transfer to.

Why this isnt implemted yet is beyond stupid

its not implemented cuz AA isn't designed to hold many players on one server, as you can see with lags during abyssal's or lags during auroria castle claiming.

Demrocks
10-15-2015, 01:55 AM
Dahuta Freedich had some events that had +- 1000 players participating, yes there was lag offcourse but server dint die.

I dont have lag in castle sieges either a solid 45 / 60 fps with all that ♥♥♥♥ happening.

If servers transfers wont come before Black Desert comes out i suspect a ton of players will just leave Archeage to go for the next "best" thing.

Archeage needs pvp but when 1 side or 1 guild dominates everything and a server is slowly bleeding to death like Dahuta then there is not much reason to keep paying and playing for farmville.

I think many guilds would like the option to transfer to better servers, what do you think will happen to Rangora in 3 to 6 months ? East already doesnt show up or in such lacking numbers that it doesnt even make a dent West overwhelming force on sea and West will only get more server hoppers who want to join the dominant side.

It will only get worse from this point on :(

chadr
10-15-2015, 03:01 AM
I think many guilds would like the option to transfer to better servers, what do you think will happen to Rangora in 3 to 6 months ? East already doesn't show up or in such lacking numbers that it doesnt even make a dent West overwhelming force on sea and West will only get more server hoppers who want to join the dominant side.

It will only get worse from this point on :(
Your thinking is linear, which doesn't go along well with Archeage. Imagine if we suddenly decided to quit. Or go pirate. Imagine if SS went East. Imagine if PhK decides to come back with their full lineup and go East (lmfao but you get the point). Archeage is a pretty dynamical environment.

The population of both East and West is around the same numbers, I'd even dare to say that East has more people. The main problem of the Eastern faction that you don't have balls and your leaders would rather spend their time here/farming potatoes than on the battlefield. You mostly run and avoid fights mostly because you know you'll lose.
Yes, from a realistic point of view, we're the strongest guild on the server. Most people we fight, especially East, get wiped and then recall.
Why? Why would you recall?
Why wouldn't you buff up, come back and fight us again?
I'm really getting tired of how scared the Eastern faction is. Come, fight us, get wiped 20 times in a row. But you know what? We'll give props to you for not giving up, also in the end you'll end up at least with twice more experience that you previously had, you'll become twice as good as a WPVP raid.
Take FUtilez for example, we fought so much and they got wiped on a daily basis. But they always came back, they learned our tactics from so much fighting, gained experience. Yes, they lost most of the fights, but at least they never gave up. They never recalled, never ran away from a fight. They made huge progress from the fights, the fact that they lost most of them is less important. And when Auroria was released on Dahuta and FUtilez claimed their castle, I personally was happy for them, although they were one of our biggest rivals. Because from a bunch of loudmouth derps with the worst WPVP tactics - they actually accomplished something.

It's sad that no one except for Zerg is showing up to any events any longer. That resulted in the whole Western faction leeching and being afk during Abyssal. If at least 5 Eastern galleons came prepared to Abyssal 2 days ago, it'd be a night to remember.
Yes, random Western guilds will now outgear you with being afk and leeching. It's up to you, only you, whether you'll do something to stop that.

Zantuan
10-15-2015, 03:39 AM
Your thinking is linear, which doesn't go along well with Archeage. Imagine if we suddenly decided to quit. Or go pirate. Imagine if SS went East. Imagine if PhK decides to come back with their full lineup and go East (lmfao but you get the point). Archeage is a pretty dynamical environment.

The population of both East and West is around the same numbers, I'd even dare to say that East has more people. The main problem of the Eastern faction that you don't have balls and your leaders would rather spend their time here/farming potatoes than on the battlefield. You mostly run and avoid fights mostly because you know you'll lose.
Yes, from a realistic point of view, we're the strongest guild on the server. Most people we fight, especially East, get wiped and then recall.
Why? Why would you recall?
Why wouldn't you buff up, come back and fight us again?
I'm really getting tired of how scared the Eastern faction is. Come, fight us, get wiped 20 times in a row. But you know what? We'll give props to you for not giving up, also in the end you'll end up at least with twice more experience that you previously had, you'll become twice as good as a WPVP raid.
Take FUtilez for example, we fought so much and they got wiped on a daily basis. But they always came back, they learned our tactics from so much fighting, gained experience. Yes, they lost most of the fights, but at least they never gave up. They never recalled, never ran away from a fight. They made huge progress from the fights, the fact that they lost most of them is less important. And when Auroria was released on Dahuta and FUtilez claimed their castle, I personally was happy for them, although they were one of our biggest rivals. Because from a bunch of loudmouth derps with the worst WPVP tactics - they actually accomplished something.

It's sad that no one except for Zerg is showing up to any events any longer. That resulted in the whole Western faction leeching and being afk during Abyssal. If at least 5 Eastern galleons came prepared to Abyssal 2 days ago, it'd be a night to remember.
Yes, random Western guilds will now outgear you with being afk and leeching. It's up to you, only you, whether you'll do something to stop that.

At that point..i agree
East got their nummbers but if they really would show up in fights. The only guild that I really see in mass is Zerg.
And Wrench who choose the (west side).. his crew were allready playing on west and nothing more and now they will come together again.. If ppl think he is bringing a armee from other server u are wrong.. .

chadr
10-15-2015, 03:51 AM
At that point..i agree
East got their nummbers but if they really would show up in fights. The only guild that I really see in mass is Zerg.
And Wrench who choose the (west side).. his crew were allready playing on west and nothing more and now they will come together again.. If ppl think he is bringing a armee from other server u are wrong.. .
The point of me mentioning Soul Slayers is that Wrench is the kind of person which just wouldn't sit back and let the opposite faction farm events. He'd benefit the Eastern faction in many ways, both as a guild leader and as a person.
If they went east, that might have been the wake up call East needs.
It's just an example and a theory (as well as votf/hpc going pirate and PhK coming back to the game). The statement was not definite, it was rather a possibility which would potentially balance up the faction strength.

Piegan
10-15-2015, 07:23 AM

It's sad, but it's what Zerg wanted. They've made it their mission from the get-go to kill our faction because "it's already dead". They KoS'd most of the other guilds, stole packs from them and straight up refused to cooperate with anyone but themselves. Then, when other guilds closed (which was only hasten by Zerg and other guilds self-faction griefing), they took the best players from those guilds, making a requirement to join them 3.5K Gear Score when their leader was hardly 3K.

We used to go to Abyssal and Luscas, for nearly a week straight Empire/Aogiri Tree/Blacklist/Fatal Ascension were all at those events and i remember it being quite intense, but we couldn't compete on our own and by the time other guilds such as Zerg decided to start going, half the other guilds were dead.

So, yes, it's sad that only one guild allegedly shows up to those events anymore, but it's also their fault.

chadr
10-15-2015, 07:46 AM
It's sad, but it's what Zerg wanted. They've made it their mission from the get-go to kill our faction because "it's already dead". They KoS'd most of the other guilds, stole packs from them and straight up refused to cooperate with anyone but themselves. Then, when other guilds closed (which was only hasten by Zerg and other guilds self-faction griefing), they took the best players from those guilds, making a requirement to join them 3.5K Gear Score when their leader was hardly 3K.

We used to go to Abyssal and Luscas, for nearly a week straight Empire/Aogiri Tree/Blacklist/Fatal Ascension were all at those events and i remember it being quite intense, but we couldn't compete on our own and by the time other guilds such as Zerg decided to start going, half the other guilds were dead.

So, yes, it's sad that only one guild allegedly shows up to those events anymore, but it's also their fault.

Basically what you're telling me is that East has about only a hundred(guild limit) good/geared players and they're all in Zerg? I find this hard to believe, sorry.
Disbanding 5+ guilds couldn't result in forming one guild. If that's the case - that would mean that all other guilds that lost their members(went either to Zerg or pirate) are incompetent to get back on track. That would mean that new guilds have to form or leaderships have to change, either one of those.
If you had 5 guilds with 20 people online each, and one Galleon per guild + the Zerg armada, you would be able to contest West in the naval events. West forgot how to pvp in the meantime, whoever was on Abyssal 2 days ago could have witnessed the huge galleon leecher cluster♥♥♥♥ around the middle island, which is imho the saddest thing I've seen so far.
Get your ♥♥♥♥ together East!

Flashingcookies
10-15-2015, 07:55 AM
Off topic but wut does votf stand for?

ResurioxZ
10-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Off topic but wut does votf stand for?

VengeanceOfTheForumwarriors

https://media.giphy.com/media/YxUI2QjdQfF6/giphy.gif

Tyldor
10-15-2015, 08:20 AM
VengeanceOfTheForumwarriors

https://media.giphy.com/media/YxUI2QjdQfF6/giphy.gif

A.K.A. Vengeance of The Fisherman A.K.A. Vengeance of The Factionpolice

ResurioxZ
10-15-2015, 09:05 AM
A.K.A. Vengeance of The Fisherman A.K.A. Vengeance of The Factionpolice

now thats just lame 0/10

Teel
10-15-2015, 10:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/jQ0x1uZ.png

Hyppocritten
10-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Villains of The Flash

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_741,w_1024/t_mp_quality/the-flash-villains-we-crave-jpeg-65942.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lolig0f7PF1qafrh6.jpg

Aneu
10-15-2015, 12:11 PM
Voice of the Faithful, clearly.

Aneu
10-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Wrench,

I have no qualms (As you know) about calling this decision stupid, it is, so if you wish to take that as me calling you stupid for everything then so be it.

You know the player I am and the guild I lead, you really think I wont unite anyone? And even if I fail at that, which seems more and more likely, I will take that possible failure on the chin, Yes, a guild first and only attitude is now common. I can respect that and if along the road we will end up being a first and only guild, then hell why not.

TL;DR: You should have known better.

I no longer know the player you are since the person I know wouldn't have made such a stupid decision and blamed it on factors outside of their control or on petty "Its your fault/You should have known better" arguments.

I have a niece who act's this way, she will do something you tell her not to out of spite, its called being childish, she's young so she can be forgiven, you however are a grown adult that, apparently, leads a guild of people (or gets dragged along it seems from this post) - This may come across as quite critical but I think it represents the foolishness of your decision and the posting of this topic when clearly your mind was already made up.

Again, I only went back to my guild to revote because YOU told me East might be a better option, I had the respect to listen to you, even when your own members said west was a good choice for us just before that. If you cant control your members forums behaviour or even faction chat do not be surprised that this can be a direct contributor towards our decision. (How is that for redundant?)

Katiechops also did not say that coming west was a good idea, he said that east might be getting its ♥♥♥♥ together but west is still dominating, you site his conversation multiple times in your reasoning when that is a flawed arugement because he did not say what you are reporting him to have said, as he has said multiple times to me. If you took from his response that you should come west then you should have read his words more carefully or asked for clarification.

Third: We are not here to 'Fix' the server for you, I am not going to go and train people on the East to create a pvp environment so YOU can have your fights. (sorry Cake, your words were kind and well meant) If this is so important to you then go for it, do not ask us to do it for you 'just because we can'

Fixing the server is not do-able by you or me. Fixing the server would require the input of many groups of organised people in a way that makes them understand a healthy server provides more fun, you clearly didn't get this memo with the decision you have taken. Thinking you could come back and "fix" it is quite an interesting aspect to your character, while you may have been a contributing factor had you gone east, you would have been a single factor in a much larger part of the game.

Fourth: If you had as much control over your members on the forums as you have in your very disciplined raids, the situation would probably been different. You know me as a person, as a raid/guild leader and you + specially Jackie AND Teel could have foreseen that the people in my guild or myself for that matter would not respond well. What you call trolling, I call a very real lack of respect for anyone outside of your community from the majority of members who have been posting here.

So once again the childish argument? "You should have told your members to stop being mean to me! I would have done something different then!" Wrench - can you not see how childish that argument is? Can you not see how flawed that thinking is? You chose the strongest side because people were being mean to you on the forum and you wanted to go on their faction because you wanted to antagonize them? Then you say that because you antagonize them and you know they are stronger than you that you will not fight back? Bro... I don't even know where to begin.

You made the decision to go west before this post was put up. You made this post to draw attention to your guild and also to try and set yourself in a good light, you have failed miserably on both those counts. Randomers are even replying in this thread stating that your reasoning is beyond ridiculous and that this thread was simply a "PR" stunt. Your excuses are lacking and weak and your response wreak of childish arrogance, if this is how you enter the game then expect a rough ride.

Victim
10-15-2015, 01:54 PM

Vengeance of the ♥♥♥♥sakewrenchyouchosethewrongfaction

Flashingcookies
10-15-2015, 02:08 PM
Quite a nice name , imo better than hpc but who am I to say about it? ;)

baldurdash
10-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Just go East OP

They need your help more. Plus it is very clear you are unwanted on West

Wilks
10-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Just pick whatever faction, you'll only end up quitting anyway.

JackOfAllTrades
10-15-2015, 05:10 PM
Just go East OP

They need your help more. Plus it is very clear you are unwanted on West
i would laugh at this dude hard if he changed his decision because of few forum warriors threatening him or being unsatisfied with his decision :D

Aneu
10-15-2015, 05:57 PM
i would laugh at this dude hard if he changed his decision because of few forum warriors threatening him or being unsatisfied with his decision :D

You would still laugh if it was the best decision he could make for the longevity and fun of his guild? Sounds legit.

JackOfAllTrades
10-15-2015, 06:15 PM
You would still laugh if it was the best decision he could make for the longevity and fun of his guild? Sounds legit.
You don't decide where the fun lies. I think West and East can offer much fun.
I think faction doesn't even matter much outside of mms and halcy (and lets be honest this 2 events are total crap on our server since too many ppl attending & it wasn't designed for such a big numbers i suppose). [on the sidenote there are already guilds on west who work with enemy faction and i think its fine if they want to do it :)]

Maybe he joins WEST because in west he also sees longevity and fun of his guild and I also see plenty of opportunities he can have both for his guild while staying on WEST and nobody should be bothered just because u cannot see it.

Also I heard HPC left Danuta server because they were dominating it and it was boring for you guys not having anyone to challange you.
So let me give u advice if it will happen here then be man and divide your guild into 2 guilds and compete/fight ągainst each other and still have a great fun instead of being quitters, cuz it would suck to lose guys like u cuz u are important part of this server like everyone else and i like every part of this server :)

Hyppocritten
10-15-2015, 09:27 PM
Erh self proclaimed winning the game after 3 months or so. Never was in Tortuga but they did a lot more and from scratch. Personally after 10+ years I still need to figure out how you can win a mmorpg.

Aneu
10-15-2015, 09:37 PM
You don't decide where the fun lies. I think West and East can offer much fun.
I think faction doesn't even matter much outside of mms and halcy (and lets be honest this 2 events are total crap on our server since too many ppl attending & it wasn't designed for such a big numbers i suppose). [on the sidenote there are already guilds on west who work with enemy faction and i think its fine if they want to do it :)]

Maybe he joins WEST because in west he also sees longevity and fun of his guild and I also see plenty of opportunities he can have both for his guild while staying on WEST and nobody should be bothered just because u cannot see it.

Also I heard HPC left Danuta server because they were dominating it and it was boring for you guys not having anyone to challange you.
So let me give u advice if it will happen here then be man and divide your guild into 2 guilds and compete/fight ągainst each other and still have a great fun instead of being quitters, cuz it would suck to lose guys like u cuz u are important part of this server like everyone else and i like every part of this server :)

So this is where so many people playing MMO's fail abysmally. It is within our ability to ensure a server maintains a healthy balance. I am a huge advocate of healthy game servers which are fun for all sides. When I start playing a game I don't start with the intention of "Oh I want everyone else to be miserable while I walk over them" - Thats boring as hell. I've actually pulled my guild back a few times in previous games in order to let other guilds take a shot at something or to get into the spotlight, the problem occurs when you have idiot guild leaders who consider their guild to be the single aspect of a game that matters (Not talking about Wrench here before people jump to conclusions). You've seen in on Dahuta and various other guilds with over-dominant forces making servers completely pointless to play on - if a guild attempted to do that on Rangora you can bet your ♥♥♥ we would jump on them as fast as we could to make sure they didn't cripple the server.

The problem I have currently with Rangora is that there is very little small scale (5-10) or even medium to large scale fights going on. Since this server launched we have not had a challenge from a single guild other than zerg which happened yesterday on Freedich. Both of us were running raids of 30 and it was great fun, probably the most fun i've had since Rangora launched - that is not healthy for this server - over a month and only a single eventful fight that I could call somewhat "close".

We fought Empire/Blacklist on pirate island with probably 2:1 numbers in their favour and it actually felt like PVE. Naval combat is pretty much a cake walk at the moment, we actually have more incidents with greens than we do reds because there are particular guilds believing that they are the only ones that matter on east faction.

I can guarantee you that if Halcyona or MistM were equal currently you wouldn't be typing about them in such a flippant and dismissive way, but because they are such a snoozefest they are dismissed out of hand.

I know Wrench, he is a former member of mine and his biggest strength is his ability to make others believe in him, whether or not the cause is achievable. West does not need this, east does.

As for HPC, we run a raid of 30-40 people, splitting us into two groups of 15-20 really wouldn't work since you essentially gimp yourself due to requiring a particular amount of critical mass in order to be effective and 15 people does not meet that amount when competing against full raids of 50+.

West as it stands have:
HPC
Konvict
HOPE
Polish Delivery
CORE
Ergo Proxy
The Black Hand Order
Imperial Trading

East as it stands have:
Zerg

Pirates as it stands have:
Corsair

This is from events such as Luscas/Abyssal which usually draw out the main forces of both sides since Luscas are required to upgrade ships and Abyssal is free loots!

Do you see an issue here?

Wrench wants to be a faction hero. West doesn't need one, east are in dire need of one, even if they don't understand it.

CCopunn
10-15-2015, 11:06 PM
If you rly care about server balance, and i think you do to some selfish degree, you can always take matter into your own hands. Personally i wouldnt have mind to roll east but i just returned to ss so i'm not invested yet. Anyway ss is roling west, deal with it.

Artamon
10-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Zerg being the one and only dominating pvp force on East actually benefits them since they can farm and exploit new players. On West they would have opposition. East is green pirate paradise. In the long term that won't work out very well but they have their fun now I guess.

Wrench
10-16-2015, 12:35 AM
Aneu thank you for your input:

I think you overestimate the value of your guilds input in our decision: Always said it was a good contributor towards our decision, not the only contributor as you like to make it seem.
I came to ask here because of you and now you think we are doing a PR stunt? I gues you do not know me well after all indeed.

My Slayers were already committed on the West far before I decided to return and we are not going to waste the time and resources spent there already, we just have nothing left to sell anymore on Dahuta. Yes, I put it to a vote instead of ordering it since I do not for expect to people up and leave and change side just because I return to a game. That arrogance I leave to other guilds. Ow btw say hi to your niece;-)

While you all have been here complaining (thank you for those that spoke in more positive terms), I spent valuable preparation time (which I could have used training my own WEST guild) helping an East guild in raid leading and training/organization so they can get their act together. And my offer extends to ANY East guild that wants to learn and organize. Just because I dont roll East does not mean I cannot help them, if the server issue is so important to you stop complaining and do something about it as we have. I have already done more, I daresay as a West guild, then most of you here for the East (and in extension for the server) and you still complain about our final decision?

Said East guild can decide for themselves if they want it known or not that we helped them in PvP training and Raid/Guildstructure. I will provide the same courtesy to any other guild that contacts us.

Are we in for a rough ride on the West? So be it. I say again, we do not wish to fight greens as we are a green friendly faction guild. Your taunting or incorrect comprehension of our choice will do nothing to change that.

P.S. We are back today on the West, doing another pack giveaway event as we did yesterday for our West guilds, hope to see you all in game!

Shadowyn
10-16-2015, 01:52 AM
Aneu thank you for your input:

While you all have been here complaining (thank you for those that spoke in more positive terms), I spent valuable preparation time (which I could have used training my own WEST guild) helping an East guild in raid leading and training/organization so they can get their act together. And my offer extends to ANY East guild that wants to learn and organize.

Well that was a decent thing to do but I can't help feeling that this will be a 1 faction server, until west guilds get bored of fighting greens and quit and then we'll either have a dead server or even worse..... A pve server ;)

Wrench
10-16-2015, 02:26 AM
Well that was a decent thing to do but I can't help feeling that this will be a 1 faction server, until west guilds get bored of fighting greens and quit and then we'll either have a dead server or even worse..... A pve server ;)

Thank you, it was our pleasure, it was a fun & extremely friendly bunch of people who were open and not offended by our offer. It did help that there were 2 old TSS players there that were with us in Alpha and headstart.

Give our training & guidance some credit:-) That East guild might still surprise you.

The Soul Slayers on Rangora will probably stay a smaller guild as from today onwards we will finish the applicants we have and close recruiting unless we need specific classes. I expect no more then 15-25 players which is good enough for us for now and it might change in the future if needed. And almost all of them were already on Rangora so there is no further stacking on the West. We do not need to have a 'Glorious return' we will just play the Faction game.

Again any East guild who wants/needs can contact me in game for the same courtesy.

Kind regards,

Wrench
The Soul Slayers

Vitabepita
10-16-2015, 02:27 AM

The "bigger guilds" at the time that broke and joined Zerg had no connection what-so-ever to Zerg's decisions or actions and they disbanded because of internal issues, we decided to disband gear for our reasons and Aogiri disbanded because of MvH wanting to go west or whatever, not because of Zerg.
Obviously Zerg didn't arrive to large events before in numbers because they only had about 30-40 members as far as I remember, I don't expect a guild with total of 30 members to show up to every large event.
As for what were doing (PKing, stealing from our faction etc etc) I'm not going to elaborate too much but the reasoning is not to destroy the faction, but I don't think you are able to see past the whining.

Vitabepita
10-16-2015, 02:52 AM
So this is where so many people playing MMO's fail abysmally. It is within our ability to ensure a server maintains a healthy balance. I am a huge advocate of healthy game servers which are fun for all sides. When I start playing a game I don't start with the intention of "Oh I want everyone else to be miserable while I walk over them" - Thats boring as hell. I've actually pulled my guild back a few times in previous games in order to let other guilds take a shot at something or to get into the spotlight, the problem occurs when you have idiot guild leaders who consider their guild to be the single aspect of a game that matters (Not talking about Wrench here before people jump to conclusions). You've seen in on Dahuta and various other guilds with over-dominant forces making servers completely pointless to play on - if a guild attempted to do that on Rangora you can bet your ♥♥♥ we would jump on them as fast as we could to make sure they didn't cripple the server.

The problem I have currently with Rangora is that there is very little small scale (5-10) or even medium to large scale fights going on. Since this server launched we have not had a challenge from a single guild other than zerg which happened yesterday on Freedich. Both of us were running raids of 30 and it was great fun, probably the most fun i've had since Rangora launched - that is not healthy for this server - over a month and only a single eventful fight that I could call somewhat "close".

We fought Empire/Blacklist on pirate island with probably 2:1 numbers in their favour and it actually felt like PVE. Naval combat is pretty much a cake walk at the moment, we actually have more incidents with greens than we do reds because there are particular guilds believing that they are the only ones that matter on east faction.

I can guarantee you that if Halcyona or MistM were equal currently you wouldn't be typing about them in such a flippant and dismissive way, but because they are such a snoozefest they are dismissed out of hand.

I know Wrench, he is a former member of mine and his biggest strength is his ability to make others believe in him, whether or not the cause is achievable. West does not need this, east does.

As for HPC, we run a raid of 30-40 people, splitting us into two groups of 15-20 really wouldn't work since you essentially gimp yourself due to requiring a particular amount of critical mass in order to be effective and 15 people does not meet that amount when competing against full raids of 50+.

West as it stands have:
HPC
Konvict
HOPE
Polish Delivery
CORE
Ergo Proxy
The Black Hand Order
Imperial Trading

East as it stands have:
Zerg

Pirates as it stands have:
Corsair

This is from events such as Luscas/Abyssal which usually draw out the main forces of both sides since Luscas are required to upgrade ships and Abyssal is free loots!

Do you see an issue here?

Wrench wants to be a faction hero. West doesn't need one, east are in dire need of one, even if they don't understand it.

somewhat close? yo that's racist man. you guys started with like at least 10 more people than us until some of us were able to come, we still managed to get rangora, and though we kind of abused the spawn it was pretty even in my opinion.
Yet again, you guys are very good, and I as most of us had a lot of fun though that ♥♥♥♥ was 2 hours past my bedtime.
Cheers for good competition and a good fight.

Artamon
10-16-2015, 03:32 AM
As for what were doing (PKing, stealing from our faction etc etc) I'm not going to elaborate too much but the reasoning is not to destroy the faction, but I don't think you are able to see past the whining.

I am really interested in your reasoning then. I will do my best to see past whining if you care to elaborate. For now I just can't see how being a green pirate guild is not making it worse for already weak faction.

Tyldor
10-16-2015, 04:10 AM
somewhat close? yo that's racist man. you guys started with like at least 10 more people than us until some of us were able to come, we still managed to get rangora, and though we kind of abused the spawn it was pretty even in my opinion.
Yet again, you guys are very good, and I as most of us had a lot of fun though that ♥♥♥♥ was 2 hours past my bedtime.
Cheers for good competition and a good fight.

Just for your information, we did not ever have more than 30 - 32 people in our raid. Not at the start, not later into the fight or whenever. We had more people gradually leaving than joining, infact, nobody joined us and we ONLY had people gradually leaving, so the outnumbered trick does not work here buddy. Also calling it ''closer than Aneu mentioned cause you killed Rangora'' - Very interesting way of thinking.

Was indeed a very good fight and I hope for more of those in the near future!

@Wrench

I literally don't even. You avoid every important point Aneu and others post for your rather ''stupid'' choice in what faction you and your guild will roll. Everyone tells you that you should've gone East, that the west faction doesn't have to be united since we roll over East in PvP events - and you still don't seem to get that. I don't even... The only way I can see your decision being valid is when you want to follow into FUtilez' footsteps and become the Barley Kings ( https://soundcloud.com/seatin-rift/leaked-futilez-guild-meet ).

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 04:19 AM
I dont get the thing. If HPC blame this server for being ♥♥♥♥ (which I totally agree), why dont they go pirates or change guild politics to Guild VS Server? Officers afraid to lose Kraken loot? You'll be able to kill everything on sight everywhere and even cooperate with Corsairs if it gets too hardcore there.

Vitabepita
10-16-2015, 04:21 AM
Just for your information, we did not ever have more than 30 - 32 people in our raid. Not at the start, not later into the fight or whenever. We had more people gradually leaving than joining, infact, nobody joined us and we ONLY had people gradually leaving, so the outnumbered trick does not work here buddy. Also calling it ''closer than Aneu mentioned cause you killed Rangora'' - Very interesting way of thinking.

Was indeed a very good fight and I hope for more of those in the near future!

@Wrench

I literally don't even. You avoid every important point Aneu and others post for your rather ''stupid'' choice in what faction you and your guild will roll. Everyone tells you that you should've gone East, that the west faction doesn't have to be united since we roll over East in PvP events - and you still don't seem to get that. I don't even... The only way I can see your decision being valid is when you want to follow into FUtilez' footsteps and become the Barley Kings ( https://soundcloud.com/seatin-rift/leaked-futilez-guild-meet ).

Where did I mention that is was closer because we got Rangora? lol. I just mentioned that inside all of that PvP we managed to still get Rangora. and yes towards the end we had more members than you, just like at the start you had 10 more than us, i'm not using the numbers to say that it was an unfair fight or anything, just stating facts, it was an even fight in terms of numbers and you guys had better tactics and won fair in square, I don't care about excuses.

Wrench
10-16-2015, 04:39 AM
[/QUOTE]
@Wrench

I literally don't even. You avoid every important point Aneu and others post for your rather ''stupid'' choice in what faction you and your guild will roll. Everyone tells you that you should've gone East, that the west faction doesn't have to be united since we roll over East in PvP events - and you still don't seem to get that. I don't even... The only way I can see your decision being valid is when you want to follow into FUtilez' footsteps and become the Barley Kings ( https://soundcloud.com/seatin-rift/leaked-futilez-guild-meet ).[/QUOTE]

? I think I answered everything but you are free to disagree. Not everyone said go East btw, but ok a technicality

Did you see any of the points I raised in reply or are those not important to you?

Which guild are you in? Little bit biased?

Enough said.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Tyldor
10-16-2015, 05:00 AM
? I think I answered everything but you are free to disagree. Not everyone said go East btw, but ok a technicality

Did you see any of the points I raised in reply or are those not important to you?

Which guild are you in? Little bit biased?

Enough said.

Kind regards,

Wrench

I attemped to see the points in your post, it's all empty replies like all of your posts have been. I can understand though, you're taking the FUtilez approach like I said before. If you don't fight the better / more organized guilds, you also can't lose vs them.

The excuse of ''my members have already decided before I put up a vote'' doesn't fly with me. You're getting dragged along to a crowded faction and your members deliberately choose to go on the winning side to avoid good PvP as you're so pro faction and don't want to PK your factions' guilds? I believe Wildstar would have been the better choice for your guild, alot more PvE content to be had.

Have fun farming and harvesting plants on protected land. Barley Kings is copyrighted by FU, shall we call you The Barley Slayers from now on, perhaps? Ahh and don't think for a second I have something against you and your guild, it's all friendly fire ( in both ways of the word ). You might remember this termology later on when/if more friendly fire in-game will take place. :D

Lastosmane
10-16-2015, 05:14 AM
All that salty Empire and Blacklist guys here in forum crying about zerg pking greens your quite funnny. first of all i tried to unite some guilds for luscas or other events but none cared cause too busy with potatoes :) also you guys got several chances from me to show up at any event ... Empire joined 2 times Luscas and never came again cause they got rekt by HPC . so why you think we shouldnt pk u if you have no use for IMPORTANT end game events/Bosses !!?? Mistmerrow or Halcyona is fking useless ♥♥♥♥ no one cares about. so all the 100 man east guilds you dont fight for bosses , luscas or abyssal you just try to leech some packs at abyssal and get pked by us. oh and your p2loose leader who cared so much about the faction just went pirate cause he lost his castle RIP

Wrench
10-16-2015, 08:12 AM
You attempted to see my points but unfortunately you did not, it is fine.

What does not fly with you is not really our concern anymore, our decision has been made and we are on the West.

Wild star is a great game btw! Did your guild not play it pretty hardcore? Both PvP and PvE?

Your veiled threats to PK us have really no use but your welcome to sprout them bro.

Just ask one of your more famous members why he was unable to beat me on a certain character in GW2.

Demrocks
10-16-2015, 09:05 AM
I attemped to see the points in your post, it's all empty replies like all of your posts have been. I can understand though, you're taking the FUtilez approach like I said before. If you don't fight the better / more organized guilds, you also can't lose vs them.

The excuse of ''my members have already decided before I put up a vote'' doesn't fly with me. You're getting dragged along to a crowded faction and your members deliberately choose to go on the winning side to avoid good PvP as you're so pro faction and don't want to PK your factions' guilds? I believe Wildstar would have been the better choice for your guild, alot more PvE content to be had.

Have fun farming and harvesting plants on protected land. Barley Kings is copyrighted by FU, shall we call you The Barley Slayers from now on, perhaps? Ahh and don't think for a second I have something against you and your guild, it's all friendly fire ( in both ways of the word ). You might remember this termology later on when/if more friendly fire in-game will take place. :D

The same can be said about VoTF no ?

You guys also knew in advance East would get rekt and did not feel to pull the weight of a whole faction on your shoulders as most guilds are just leeches and rather play farmville then unite and pvp their way to the top.

Wrench still offers his services to East guilds to train the raid leaders and members to improve in pvp if they require such service, thing is i dont think most East guilds want to pvp and are contend with doing traderuns etc etc otherwise they should have already made a pack with each other and unite for Abyssal / Lusca events.

Stop giving blame to 1 guy / guild and look how we can improve the situation, most soulslayers were already 55 and play in West guilds already, so no harm is done here.

Still chuckle at the Futilez guildmeetings stuff, was a good time to play archeage and i hope Rangora will offer alot more then we have seen so far.

Aneu
10-16-2015, 09:14 AM
The same can be said about VoTF no ?

You guys also knew in advance East would get rekt and did not feel to pull the weight of a whole faction on your shoulders as most guilds are just leeches and rather play farmville then unite and pvp their way to the top.

Actually it was more in favour of east prior to launch with various guilds who depicted much greater numbers than they actually had - we actually thought West would be Dahuta all over again.

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Wrench still offers his services to East guilds to train the raid leaders and members to improve in pvp if they require such service, thing is i dont think most East guilds want to pvp and are contend with doing traderuns etc etc otherwise they should have already made a pack with each other and unite for Abyssal / Lusca events.

lmao
Who is that Wrench? God-savior?

Whats his game experience?
Arena ratings in 3v3 WoW / WS?
Global Elite in CS:GO?
Challenger in LoL?
Or 6k MMR DotA 2?

Hyppocritten
10-16-2015, 09:57 AM
lmao

Challenger in LoL?
Or 6k MMR DotA 2?

I'm guessing you are 18 - 22y old?
No offense intended here, just a reasoned opinion.

RavenAven
10-16-2015, 10:02 AM
http://replygif.net/i/135.gif

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm guessing you are 18 - 22y old?
No offense intended here, just a reasoned opinion.

I'm only 11, but gonna be 12 soon.
I'm guessing u are bronze/1400 and got mad?
Relax, we all do respect that you cleaned WoW LFRs like a hero.

ScumbagAiko
10-16-2015, 10:04 AM
lmao

Challenger in LoL?
Or 6k MMR DotA 2?

You're reaching peak levels of dumbassery. This is like super saiyan 2 on the dumbass scale. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/6/63/GokuSSIIDemo01.png/revision/latest?cb=20100719150323

And I can tell this isn't even your final form, please continue.

Hyppocritten
10-16-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm only 11, but gonna be 12 soon.
I'm guessing u are bronze/1400 and got mad?
Relax, we all do respect that you cleaned WoW LFRs like a hero.

I'm not in his guild, never was. Never played WoW either. I've been a WPvP cl in LII.
This kind of playstyle takes a lot of dedication, also hard to beat.
You lack respect & only mentioned recent games... 22y tops with that combination.
If not, I feel even worse for you, hf with ur next insults.

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 10:23 AM
I've been a WPvP cl in LII.

explains :D
usual backpedal & clicker guy like every other lineage player

Hyppocritten
10-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Sure bro, keep going...

StarsW
10-16-2015, 10:31 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lphdh62GjR1qbrafi.gif

:3

Vitabepita
10-16-2015, 10:36 AM
I'm not in his guild, never was. Never played WoW either. I've been a WPvP cl in LII.
This kind of playstyle takes a lot of dedication, also hard to beat.
You lack respect & only mentioned recent games... 22y tops with that combination.
If not, I feel even worse for you, hf with ur next insults.

What are you trying to prove by calling him out for being 18-22 years old? does it make him less mature? what's your point? I know quite a lot of 21-22 year olds that are much more mature than any 30 y/os that you will ever know, someones age does not necessarily imply of his maturity, and life experience doesn't allways make you more mature than people that might be younger than you.

Hyppocritten
10-16-2015, 10:42 AM
Lol srly...

Let me apologize to the mature 18-22 ppl out there that do not have the combination of his attitude and mentioning of games that imply that age. Dont get the insult in that but still, if u want it, my sincere apologies... .

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 10:45 AM
I only listed few games where skill actually matters. And I dunno what are other games when people can say - ye that guy is skilled. Maybe GW2. But not Lineage for sure.
Here we talk about guy that decided to teach whole faction. For PvP.
Whats his PvP achievements and MMO experience?

Veexer
10-16-2015, 11:08 AM
I only listed few games where skill actually matters. And I dunno what are other games when people can say - ye that guy is skilled. Maybe GW2. But not Lineage for sure.
Here we talk about guy that decided to teach whole faction. For PvP.
Whats his PvP achievements and MMO experience?

My friend, i dont wanna talk ♥♥♥♥, but if you wanna to talk about skill, you need to take off that 4700 gearscore on 1v1 arena, cause damn man, you fail alot, too bad dual credit cardu swiping prevents owner from losing :')
Let's be serious, abolisher is a potato, and a strongest potato to be picked in current patch, but i've seen good abolishers do things,
duh, i've seen abolishers giving me alot of trouble with 3k gearscore, they do some cool "stuff".but you man don't really do any of the stuff that makes abolishers win equal matchups, you sire are winning by getting hit by meteor twice, and waiting for enemy to run out of mana.
Ebola seals. Out.
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/thumb/c/c7/Topkek.png/150px-Topkek.png

HappyT
10-16-2015, 11:30 AM
Here's a cold hard truth about east and why they are getting pked by Zerg at abyssals:
1. None of the current guilds are showing initiative.
2.They show up with rather small numbers looking for a raid and often without a galleon or a really ♥♥♥♥ty one.
3.Greens would rather leech a pack then help with pvp.
4. They would use the gold to buy more potato seeds.

How about East ♥♥♥♥ guilds start disbanding and create new guilds with at least semi-competent leadership structure with pvp and pve progression in mind. Then we can talk abyss.

Edit: before you report my post and go qqing to forum moderators consider what I just said and take matters into your own hands.

Lastosmane
10-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Here's a cold hard truth about east and why they are getting pked by Zerg at abyssals:
2.They show up with rather small numbers looking for a raid and often without a galleon or a really ♥♥♥♥ty one.

How about East ♥♥♥♥ guilds start disbanding and create new guilds with at least semi-competent leadership structure with pvp and pve progression in mind. Then we can talk abyss.

you got it bro

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 11:33 AM
My friend, i dont wanna talk ♥♥♥♥, but if you wanna to talk about skill, you need to take off that 4700 gearscore on 1v1 arena, cause damn man, you fail alot, too bad dual credit cardu swiping prevents owner from losing :')
Let's be serious, abolisher is a potato, and a strongest potato to be picked in current patch, but i've seen good abolishers do things,
duh, i've seen abolishers giving me alot of trouble with 3k gearscore, they do some cool "stuff".but you man don't really do any of the stuff that makes abolishers win equal matchups, you sire are winning by getting hit by meteor twice, and waiting for enemy to run out of mana.
Ebola seals. Out.
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/thumb/c/c7/Topkek.png/150px-Topkek.png

I dont even play with Sleep & Ollo on 1v1, cuz this is a joke gameplay compared to WoW 3v3 / GW2 / WS arenas. I dont need that to farm honor for gems with 99% winratio, so why should I even care what I do there? When I start losing I'll switch to sleep & ollo gameplay and become better player? No, i'll just change 2 buttons. There is no skill in this game compared to other AAA titles.

I only tryhard (I am not changin talents tho) when I meet God, Kubex and other players that are actually players and do best timings on combos, and not just backpedal mobs like most of other players. And you know its hard to take 1v1 serious when 90% of games I just kill people standing in afk. It's just PvE. Can't kill me while i'm semi-afk? Start doing something in game. Or irl atleast.

Veexer
10-16-2015, 11:45 AM
I dont even play with Sleep & Ollo on 1v1, cuz this is a joke gameplay compared to WoW 3v3 / GW2 / WS arenas. I dont need that to farm honor for gems with 99% winratio, so why should I even care what I do there? When I start losing I'll switch to sleep & ollo gameplay and become better player? No, i'll just change 2 buttons. There is no skill in this game compared to other AAA titles.

I only tryhard when I meet God, Kubex and other players that are actually players and do best timings on combos, and not just backpedal mobs like most of other players.

Im a daggerspell, you are better off not using leech and ollo on me, since im immune to sleep.
Also:
>Implying guild wars 2 and WoW arena are well done. rofl.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/745/897/ca3.gif
But w/e. my words stand, and i cant be bothered to explain it again.
KEK-out.

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Daggerspells even talk?

Wrench
10-16-2015, 03:27 PM

Edit: before you report my post and go qqing to forum moderators consider what I just said and take matters into your own hands.

And this help as been offered in previous posts. With 1 taker only so far.

Mvh
10-16-2015, 03:40 PM
1v1 play fotm with gear

3v3 play fotm with gear

10v10 play fotm with gear

30v30 play aoe build naked

archeage pvp

ResurioxZ
10-16-2015, 04:03 PM
1v1 play fotm with gear

3v3 play fotm with gear

archeage pvp

1v1 play counter

3v3 play healer and tanks + witchcraft

10v10 kinda interesting actually

30v30 spec aura+occu + throw something in there, Smasch head on keyboard CC enemys

Theory of Archeage

ScumbagAiko
10-16-2015, 04:24 PM
1v1 play counter

3v3 play healer and tanks + witchcraft

10v10 kinda interesting actually

30v30 spec aura+occu + throw something in there, Smasch head on keyboard CC enemys

Theory of Archeage

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/MasterCard_Logo.svg/2000px-MasterCard_Logo.svg.png

Gothiques
10-16-2015, 04:29 PM
1v1 play fotm with gear

3v3 play fotm with gear

archeage pvp

Not really, 10v10 is the gold standart of old-GvGs in this game. The only way you can compare power of CPs. Yeah, thats not about this server.
5v5 in general is also fine if both sides have songer.

Jackie
10-16-2015, 06:28 PM
I dont even play with Sleep & Ollo on 1v1, cuz this is a joke gameplay compared to WoW 3v3 / GW2 / WS arenas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSYmoL6ZNcs - world first 2200 2v2 rating by me and super

Also 2nd raid leader of VoTF. Willing to teach east guilds at a negotiable fee :D

dty
10-16-2015, 07:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSYmoL6ZNcs - world first 2200 2v2 rating by me and super

Also 2nd raid leader of VoTF. Willing to teach east guilds at a negotiable fee :D

Thank god i didn't play this game, it looks like u simply spam each skill once it's ready, lol.

Jackie
10-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Thank god i didn't play this game, it looks like u simply spam each skill once it's ready, lol.

Nah, theres a lot of emphasis on movement and aiming, its definitely more skill based than AA in small scale, but some others have already expressed that opinion.

dty
10-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Nah, theres a lot of emphasis on movement and aiming, its definitely more skill based than AA in small scale, but some others have already expressed that opinion.

Well at least that's what it looks like for someone who has never touched that game

CookieSith
10-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Wildstar has action combat. That alone proves it's a more skill based game. I'll have to agree everything looks so random with all those telegraphs to someone who never played the game.

It still saddens me that game failed so fast. I believe it was more of a timing issue, released just before summer. When we were back from our vacation, no one felt like going back to it :/

Wrench
10-17-2015, 12:42 AM

Um I teach for free, but then again Jackie is a better player then me, Except on my Engineer called Wrench in Gw2 he never beat me on that:D

Jackie
10-17-2015, 07:06 AM
Um I teach for free, but then again Jackie is a better player then me, Except on my Engineer called Wrench in Gw2 he never beat me on that:D

Cant beat that which refuses to fight you :O

In anycase the fee was a joke, but probably so was the teaching, Im not even sure there are guilds on the east, the kind of things I would have guilds do requires a lot of backbone, and with people and leaders constantly abandoning their guilds on the east I doubt they could manage.

Lastosmane
10-17-2015, 10:51 AM

In anycase the fee was a joke, but probably so was the teaching, Im not even sure there are guilds on the east, the kind of things I would have guilds do requires a lot of backbone, and with people and leaders constantly abandoning their guilds on the east I doubt they could manage.

thats true but he could recruit lot of decent players here for sure more than he can get in west and compete stuff. i doubt he can do anything on the west side just my opinion we will see ^^

Victim
10-17-2015, 11:13 AM
You're reaching peak levels of dumbassery. This is like super saiyan 2 on the dumbass scale. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/6/63/GokuSSIIDemo01.png/revision/latest?cb=20100719150323

And I can tell this isn't even your final form, please continue.

Haha best thing I've read in this thread.

Loved it.

Kind regards,
Victor Wench.

Wrench
10-17-2015, 01:15 PM

Indeed.

But the offer of help is there people just need to man up and ask and I will even not tell who I helped if that is an issue.

Wrench
11-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Hi All,

We are now established on the West with a small group of old and new players.

We have re-opened our Recruitment under the same rules:
Pro-faction, hardcore teamplay, Apply @ www.thesoulslayers.com, TS Mandatory.

Or whisp me in game for more info.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Colt
11-10-2015, 07:57 AM
Soul slayers 20 man raid paid 6 pirates to be able to do safe trade-run. Recommend this carebear guild 10/10

Wrench
11-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Dear Sosa,

I am sorry you lost your pack.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Colt
11-10-2015, 03:23 PM
I didn't have a pack O.o

Colt
11-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Dear Sosa,
Kind regards,

Wrench

Also what kind of egoistical ♥♥♥♥ signs his post with his name when it says it on the left >...>

Wrench
11-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Hi Sosa,

You seem particularly perturbed.

I dont know why exactly but loosing your pack and dying: it happens.
But thank you for coming to our forum thread to let everyone know about it.

Also were u not in Zerg a couple of days back? I remember a fight at your Grim rift, maybe you are upset because of that no clue, did you get kicked or did you leave?

I will let the politeness of signing one's post out of this discussion as the mere fact people feel the need to bring this up on more then one occasion is rather amusing:-)

So just for you:

Kind regards,

Wrench

Silverwing
11-11-2015, 02:49 AM
1-0 for Wrench

fuubuu
11-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Dear Wrench,

Did you guyz paid pirates or not?

Regards, Fuubuu

Colt
11-11-2015, 10:30 AM
I don't think you understand my point, I'm a green pirate who is sitting on freedich for 3 hours or so. then you guys come and don't get interrupted by 6 corsair guys who said you paid them 5+ packs ( which i saw ) so that they woudn't gank your 20 man raid. My point here is not salt, because i couldn't wipe your guild alone anyway so I couldn't profit, merely that you guys were so scared of PvP you paid pirates for safe freedich run, which just shows that u guys are carebear AF

Adrenalinez
11-12-2015, 10:49 PM
I don't think you understand my point, I'm a green pirate who is sitting on freedich for 3 hours or so. then you guys come and don't get interrupted by 6 corsair guys who said you paid them 5+ packs ( which i saw ) so that they woudn't gank your 20 man raid. My point here is not salt, because i couldn't wipe your guild alone anyway so I couldn't profit, merely that you guys were so scared of PvP you paid pirates for safe freedich run, which just shows that u guys are carebear AF

You guys were not alone on freedich. Oh, ask wrench about morpheus :P
Pro-faction huehue

Wrench
11-13-2015, 05:44 AM
Hi all,

Ah yes, we killed Morpheus, rather proud of it actually, even though on the first attempt someone felt the need to interupt us cause, well I dunno, pvp starved I guess. We did it on our second try. And no, I can confirm we Soulslayers did not pay for the kill, it was not even our raid.

And Sosa, you are not a 'green' pirate bro, for the majority of the time while we were on Freedich you were a rather 'dead' pirate.

For those of you who DO want to know how we do things; I refer you to our application process (which is what I tried to change this Thread to in the first place).

Apply @ www.thesoulslayers.com or pm me in game for more info.

Kind regards,

Wrench

P.S. Special shout out to Sosa for keeping this thread alive and entertaining!

Darklotus
11-13-2015, 06:32 AM
Kiss Wrench, grats on Morpheus :)

Rackychan
11-14-2015, 10:26 AM
People are salty. Oh so salty.
Even complaining about having manners.
Huehue

Adrenalinez
11-19-2015, 05:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/g3lj3v0.jpg

the screenshot you wanted, *bump* :D

Spac
11-19-2015, 05:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/g3lj3v0.jpg

the screenshot you wanted, *bump* :D
Look at all dem carebears
http://i.imgur.com//EQH2gM6.gif

Wrench
11-19-2015, 10:27 AM
Sigh, Ok Adrenaline, let me explain this for you nice and slow:

We, The Soul Slayers, were planning to go Pirate since early part of the server. We would have been the first pirate guild if we were not caught up in helping another guild first (which was my reason for returning to the game) we even put in our recruitment thread that this was a possibility for us in the future.

We were planning it before and sent players ahead, but then Corsair came along so we said: ok could be good we were disappointed cause we wanted to be pirates and fight everyone but hey things happen and we adjusted. Then Corsair, not for the lack of trying, was dwindling down in numbers and inactivity. We started to prepare again and sent even more players there (this is also why we are a bit lower on numbers on our West guild).

Then we heard the rumors about HPC and Zerg going pirate as well which would be counterproductive. Instead of coming to guess on forums as people seem in a habit to do, I contacted your guild direct and spoke with them about their plans and cancelling our plans accordingly for yours.

What exactly you are trying to achieve with your screenshot (which tells nothing but ok) I really dont know.

So yes, our members who were already pirate helped the current members who were not yet Pirate as we were preparing for everyone to move over. (I already said, this is easily explained to someone else earlier in this same thread). That move date was actually yesterday but again, after discussing with Jackie we stopped this.

Yes, there might be a lot of rivalry between my guild and VoTF/HPC because of past events on Dahuta or me being a former officer/member in VoTF but that does not mean we do not speak with eachother. And me personally never said one word in detriment to your and my former guild in this forum, it is called respect, try looking it up one day. That you are not included in these talks seems to be completely justified with your less then smart post here.

I also mentioned before, the beating you received from us on Dahuta after VoTF left must still be bothering you a lot because you keep feeling the need to post here as if somehow, somewhere you have a point. I remember you guys bragging that you would make us disband in 2 weeks if you enter in a war against Soul Slayers together with your multiple guild alliance, but it is ok: stop being traumatized.

I can advise you for future reference: if you do not know all the facts try not to make a fool of yourself or your guild on the forums.

Kind regards,

Wrench

P.S. We are pulling all our members who already went Pirate back and stay on West.

Adrenalinez
11-19-2015, 11:38 AM
Sigh, Ok Adrenaline, let me explain this for you nice and slow:

We, The Soul Slayers, were planning to go Pirate since early part of the server. We would have been the first pirate guild if we were not caught up in helping another guild first (which was my reason for returning to the game) we even put in our recruitment thread that this was a possibility for us in the future.

We were planning it before and sent players ahead, but then Corsair came along so we said: ok could be good we were disappointed cause we wanted to be pirates and fight everyone but hey things happen and we adjusted. Then Corsair, not for the lack of trying, was dwindling down in numbers and inactivity. We started to prepare again and sent even more players there (this is also why we are a bit lower on numbers on our West guild).

Then we heard the rumors about HPC and Zerg going pirate as well which would be counterproductive. Instead of coming to guess on forums as people seem in a habit to do, I contacted your guild direct and spoke with them about their plans and cancelling our plans accordingly for yours.

What exactly you are trying to achieve with your screenshot (which tells nothing but ok) I really dont know.

So yes, our members who were already pirate helped the current members who were not yet Pirate as we were preparing for everyone to move over. (I already said, this is easily explained to someone else earlier in this same thread). That move date was actually yesterday but again, after discussing with Jackie we stopped this.

Yes, there might be a lot of rivalry between my guild and VoTF/HPC because of past events on Dahuta or me being a former officer/member in VoTF but that does not mean we do not speak with eachother. And me personally never said one word in detriment to your and my former guild in this forum, it is called respect, try looking it up one day. That you are not included in these talks seems to be completely justified with your less then smart post here.

I also mentioned before, the beating you received from us on Dahuta after VoTF left must still be bothering you a lot because you keep feeling the need to post here as if somehow, somewhere you have a point. I remember you guys bragging that you would make us disband in 2 weeks if you enter in a war against Soul Slayers together with your multiple guild alliance, but it is ok: stop being traumatized.

I can advise you for future reference: if you do not know all the facts try not to make a fool of yourself or your guild on the forums.

Kind regards,

Wrench

P.S. We are pulling all our members who already went Pirate back and stay on West.

If by receiving a beating you mean the trashtalk by your guildmembers, then yeah I received plenty of that on dahuta. However, if you feel like you can deliver a beating then let's move back to the game. Good luck with your recruitment and thanks for staying on the west faction. I'm looking forward to nice pvp.

Wrench
11-19-2015, 11:46 AM
Yes, we did dish it out on Dahuta on and off the battlefield.

And you are welcome, we will happily stay on the West and try and give u a fight.

Enjoy the game.

RavenAven
11-20-2015, 08:17 AM
Sneaky edits are sneaky

Wrench
11-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Yes, I edited my post cause it was counterproductive.

Adrenalinez
11-20-2015, 05:20 PM
So did I, no worries.

Wrench
11-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Hi all,

So we are back to recruiting!

We have a Siege coming up tomorrow and with some wishful thinking (wining or losing) we will have more attacking or defending to do in the future.

Still looking for Pro Faction, Hardcore PvP Team players, Team Speak is mandatory.

The pro faction aproach we have been preaching since the start will now be needed more then ever to counter the very real pirate threat on our server soon. Also our East friends have been organizing very well with Aurorium and the new Serenity guild.

So let us be confident that PvP action is being provided.

Apply @ www.thesoulslayers.com.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Ligis
11-22-2015, 11:27 AM
"siege"
http://i.imgur.com/tFdO5ET.gif

Wrench
11-22-2015, 03:04 PM
"siege"
http://i.imgur.com/tFdO5ET.gif

This is what can happen when you actually buy a scroll:-)

Exforce53
11-23-2015, 12:04 AM
So did I, no worries.
yo u been active in forums too much u may get targetted by trolls be careful

Exforce53
11-23-2015, 12:05 AM

Hello wrench its good u came back good luck to ur guild I hope u remember me :p

Bablingding
11-23-2015, 02:56 AM

No walls, 2 people defending, much siege? ^^

I still wish you the best and hope you'll become a factor on the server soon, slayers have been vary abscent so far but really looking forward to see what will become of you here.

Katiechops
11-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Well the 2 defenders were actually watching, but hey Slayers were the only guild I noticed that tried to work as a team/guild to kill the pirates at Halcyona last night.

Syndrmoine
11-23-2015, 05:35 AM
Heh me and few of my guildys nearly put some guildys of yours in jail, but your group came to their aid seriously fast :P

Wrench
11-23-2015, 06:52 AM
Hello wrench its good u came back good luck to ur guild I hope u remember me :p

Hi Exforce, yes I remember you from early Dahuta as a Soul Slayer and RNG after right?

Good to see u in game.

Wrench
11-23-2015, 06:59 AM
Well the 2 defenders were actually watching, but hey Slayers were the only guild I noticed that tried to work as a team/guild to kill the pirates at Halcyona last night.

Ty for noticing, we even tried to get the faction to back us up but to no avail... yet. Soon they will see the benefit of team work.

But having so many people online that late man it is hard for us to compete, our peak time is a bit earlier and the 14 of us were never going to win against the group u had yesterday but it did not stop us from trying. People seem to forget there is no real penalty in dying as you can like respawn?

Also suicide rushing and killing any 1 of the pirates actually makes them weaker as they will be out of play for at least 48 minutes until you have a manageable number to fight in Halcy. Also stop waiting for them to come on the horse charge into you and wasting your damage already... they are imune in that charge ffs and focus on their damn BACK LINE!

Anyone who wants to work together and actually try to win a fight within the next few years can contact me in game or in forums and I will be more then happy to help and support.

Zantuan
11-23-2015, 12:03 PM
Ty for noticing, we even tried to get the faction to back us up but to no avail... yet. Soon they will see the benefit of team work.

But having so many people online that late man it is hard for us to compete, our peak time is a bit earlier and the 14 of us were never going to win against the group u had yesterday but it did not stop us from trying. People seem to forget there is no real penalty in dying as you can like respawn?

Also suicide rushing and killing any 1 of the pirates actually makes them weaker as they will be out of play for at least 48 minutes until you have a manageable number to fight in Halcy. Also stop waiting for them to come on the horse charge into you and wasting your damage already... they are imune in that charge ffs and focus on their damn BACK LINE!

Anyone who wants to work together and actually try to win a fight within the next few years can contact me in game or in forums and I will be more then happy to help and support.

Well said Wrench....
Finally after a long time i had some real good fight in Halcyona pls come more in Halcyona fights looking forward to have more action in pvp events :) !

Wrench
11-24-2015, 03:16 AM
Hi al,

We are looking to ramp up our member base with people who want to PvP more now that it is available:-)

We are going to try and expand to

1) defend our Castle against the incoming sieges.

2) be active in more Naval and Land PvP against the Pirates/East.

For anyone who likes a challenge and can work in a hardcore raid setting please apply @ www.thesoulslayers.com

Kind regards,

Wrench

Alyvian
11-24-2015, 10:56 AM
Hi Wrench

I was promised pie, but there is a disturbing lack of pie in this game.
Where is the pie?

Kind regards,

Alyvian

Wrench
11-26-2015, 03:31 AM
Hi Wrench

I was promised pie, but there is a disturbing lack of pie in this game.
Where is the pie?

Kind regards,

Alyvian

Am putting an oven on the castle ground come eat pie there.

Also ty BSB for that impromptu group fight:D yes we outmanned you all the time but wow I enjoyed that more even then the Freedich fight we had. great teamplay and ty Core for coming along and joining in.

Looking forward to more!

Kind regards,

Wrench

Adrenalinez
11-26-2015, 05:15 AM
Am putting an oven on the castle ground come eat pie there.

Also ty BSB for that impromptu group fight:D yes we outmanned you all the time but wow I enjoyed that more even then the Freedich fight we had. great teamplay and ty Core for coming along and joining in.

Looking forward to more!

Kind regards,

Wrench

Good job there, thanks for calling some more people. The interest for this kind of pvp is so big right now that we unfortunately ended up having more in our raid than we wanted. Good to know at least a few people can actually stand there and fight instead of recalling & qqing on forums. I hope you guys gear up fast (but not with MY logs! :D)

Wrench
11-27-2015, 03:59 AM
Good job there, thanks for calling some more people. The interest for this kind of pvp is so big right now that we unfortunately ended up having more in our raid than we wanted. Good to know at least a few people can actually stand there and fight instead of recalling & qqing on forums. I hope you guys gear up fast (but not with MY logs! :D)

I hope u liked our very short visit to Growgate to try and take the DGS pack but you already delivered:(

Short fight before we had another event but still good ty for that.

We are still recruiting hardcore pro-faction players.

Whisper Wrench in game or apply @ www.thesoulslayers.com.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Wrench
11-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Hi all,

Another great day of fighting and a small chase for second Delph pack where we did not fight as we were called away (would have been great though) sorry about that BsB catch u next time:D

And the evening fights were even better! This time a big thank you to Spartiates(?) dunno how to spell it and BSB for a great 3 way fight: this is how the game should be played instead of dealing with idiot pkers all the time who gang u and call it pvp lol.

I do say we are progressing a little in the fights against BsB but then it is a biased perspective:D Feel free to contradict.

Keep it up guys, for pvpers the server is more alive then ever!

Kind regards,

Wrench

Wrench
11-30-2015, 12:25 PM
Hi all,

Just to comment on yesterday's DGS fight which went on for hours:

Wow! What a fight from both sides and compliments. I think it lasted for at least 3-4 hours before BSB got the pack. This EPIC Sea-battle was going back and forth and my personal highlight was when we all boarded a DGS ship and fought for like 10 mins with completely no space in between the 2 groups, no space for any manouvres or regroups and it became a pure healer fight to sustain our respective teams.

Thank you for the fight and GG to Both the CORE and my own Soul Slayer team and BSB for going at it HARDCORE. Sorry we had to leave earlier but I think core still gave it a great fight after most slayers left.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Wrench
12-17-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi all,

We have reopened recruitment with a focus on DPS (Healers and Tanks are also welcome but lesser priority).

Hardcore, Team Play, Mandatory Team Speak, 50+ level.

Apply @ www.thesoulslayers.com

Kind regards,

Wrench

Pay
12-20-2015, 04:01 PM
Go east or don't bother making a guild.

cba

Weren't you the guy who disbanded his east guild and rerolled west for ez mode?

Firenation
12-22-2015, 03:33 AM
Weren't you the guy who disbanded his east guild and rerolled west for ez mode?

yes he is the that guy :D coming to west is better than haranya

Wrench
12-23-2015, 12:55 AM
Hi all,

Not sure who u are referring to in the aformentioned posts but:

We are still recruiting:D

Hardcore Team play and faction friendly people, TS Mandatory.

Wisp Wrench for info or apply @ www.thesoulslayers.com

Kind regards,

Wrench