PDA

View Full Version : Tonight sieges

Ascale
10-11-2015, 05:11 AM
So which teamspeak is going to get ddos tonight ?

Good luck everyone

Cru
10-11-2015, 05:18 AM
Kawaii teamspeak is going down

Kauto
10-11-2015, 05:20 AM
We need RagePrime back to make a betting market on these. I would be inclined to bet on the defenders.

Cru
10-11-2015, 02:56 PM
We need RagePrime back to make a betting market on these. I would be inclined to bet on the defenders.

seems like you wouldve lost some gold

Fenrisulf
10-11-2015, 03:16 PM
I guess we can say that tonight was a big success. Congratulations to all guilds involved.

Nicko
10-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Gratz to the guilds. Especially the dream altho they had it easiest ^^

sanity painkiller
10-11-2015, 03:41 PM
good fight
good night

Viciskander
10-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Wir von Impact bedanken uns bei Carpe für die Siege hat wirklich Spaß gemacht.

Leider gab es ein paar Punkte weshalb die Burg nicht verteidigt werden konnte.
- Wir konnten leider nur mit 37 leuten verteidigen
- die Belagerungstürme sind buggy und unzuerstörbar, es war so unmöglich in unterzahl die Burg zu halten
- die Lordbuffs konnten auch nicht aktiviert werden.
- laaaag

aber all das soll keine Ausrede sein.

Wir hatten die Burg nun fast ein Jahr und es ist deshalb auch nicht so tragisch sie zu verlieren !
Wir hatten uns bestmöglich vorbereitet und Carpe war heute einfach besser ! Ergo ein verdienter Sieg von Carpe
GZ dazu

Wir bauen weiter unsere Gilde nach den ganzen Rückschlägen auf und wenn wir soweit sind, kommen wir wieder!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

google english :)

We at Impact thanks Carpe for this siege, was really fun .

Unfortunately there were a few points why the castle could not be defended .
- Unfortunately we could only defend with 37 people
- The siege towers are buggy and indestructible , it was so impossible outnumbered the castle keep
- The Lordbuffs could not be activated .
- laag

But all this should not be an excuse .
We had the castle almost a year now, and it is therefore also not so tragic or drama to lose it !
We had prepared ourselves best and Carpe today was simply better! Ergo a deserved victory by Carpe Diem
GZ

We continue to build our guild after all the setbacks , and when we're ready , we'll be back !

Amsterdam
10-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Awesome fight guys thanks for the fun
U guys gave a great fight.
Can't wait to be on the defending side, see u or CAD in 3 weeks i guess

-----AMSTERDAM------ capital of Holland, capital of kyprosa

Sladarius
10-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Highlights from the Lost siege:

http://puu.sh/kH1xI/97dff589f3.jpg

fanatic667
10-11-2015, 11:44 PM
u have a youtube link to the siege lost vs. cad?

Filly
10-11-2015, 11:52 PM
Can someone post the results of last nights sieges?
For those who weren't there to witness it.

genbatzu
10-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Can someone post the results of last nights sieges?
For those who weren't there to witness it.

according to ingame map, siege owners are in counter-clockwise order, beginning in calmlands:

Carpe Diem, Italian Bastardz, Lost, TheDream

in comparison to the old owners:

Impact, Italian Bastardz, CTRL ALT DEL, Neo

Filly
10-12-2015, 12:01 AM
New owners sounds refreshing. Gratz to everyone who got new castles. Better luck attacking to those who lost theires.

Fors
10-12-2015, 12:12 AM
u have a youtube link to the siege lost vs. cad?

I recorded it all except for like 20 mins during the first half hour because I couldn't get back into the game.
My internet sucks but I will edit/render the footage today and upload overnight so should be up by tomorrow morning

Cru
10-12-2015, 12:19 AM
I recorded it all except for like 20 mins during the first half hour because I couldn't get back into the game.
My internet sucks but I will edit/render the footage today and upload overnight so should be up by tomorrow morning

but youre from sweden, how can your internet be bad

Fors
10-12-2015, 12:22 AM
but youre from sweden, how can your internet be bad

On the other side of the street there is fiber optics, on my side of the street the best we can get is 20/1 ADSL.
#NeverLucky

genbatzu
10-12-2015, 12:51 AM
On the other side of the street there is fiber optics, on my side of the street the best we can get is 20/1 ADSL.
#NeverLucky

20/1 bad in sweden, huh?

Best i get here is 3/0,3 ^^

Shauntea
10-12-2015, 01:20 AM
First of all gratz to everyone who sieged successfully last night! :)

Really looking forward to it, the most interesting siege in terms of fights for me last night.

csimi
10-12-2015, 01:25 AM
Hope we will have more sieges in the future now that mortars take reduced damage and it takes more than a small suicide squad to completely cripple the attackers.
You still need to have superior force to take the castle but now it's not enough to throw level 50 gha warriors at the tanks and kill them in 2 hits.

DeaDei
10-12-2015, 01:43 AM
No salt at all holy ♥♥♥♥ not funny at all stop act like you guys face eachother but np if noone want to start flaming i gona start.
Neo didnt even Show up becaus they are ♥♥♥♥ and their great allaince with the strongest east guild with their 200 member didnt care at all about them nice that showes again that neo is a useless guild that got everything they ever got by climbing up on cads d**k i hope tbey disband soon.
Well impact atleast showed up and tried that makes them a way better guild then neo but still sadly they were bad as fk i died 1 time during the hole siege becaus impact brought lvl 30 players and SHUMBER to the siege... if you cant bring enough people from your guild just start spamm the faction chat maybe you find some randoms or something. And stop say the siegetowers where bugged.. you placed so many houses their that we couldnt even take the towers to the walls. Nvm gl to impact a guild fights no matter what happens.
And now to the awesome cadlings and lord specki. Specki showed for months how great he is with posting boss drops in faction chat and things like that and now the cadlings wonder that people are happy they lost their castle to a nuian guild? Ok still after they got destroyed in the siege some cadlings rly start write in faction chat how great they are and that they only lost becaus sieges are so easy now... cmon even kawaii could have taken the castle way from you. At the end cad is deded now specki just disband i bet if you ask nice a ♥♥♥♥ty guild would take you as their slave or something. I wonder how long cad will stay alive without income and bossdrops i mean you getting nothing atm sure your people getting dkp for all the trys to get back some bosses but what will they buy with it when you are not getting anything? You attention... no thx

AeonAuron
10-12-2015, 01:49 AM
No salt at all holy ♥♥♥♥ not funny at all stop act like you guys face eachother but np if noone want to start flaming i gona start.
Neo didnt even Show up becaus they are ♥♥♥♥ and their great allaince with the strongest east guild with their 200 member didnt care at all about them nice that showes again that neo is a useless guild that got everything they ever got by climbing up on cads d**k i hope tbey disband soon.
Well impact atleast showed up and tried that makes them a way better guild then neo but still sadly they were bad as fk i died 1 time during the hole siege becaus impact brought lvl 30 players and SHUMBER to the siege... if you cant bring enough people from your guild just start spamm the faction chat maybe you find some randoms or something. And stop say the siegetowers where bugged.. you placed so many houses their that we couldnt even take the towers to the walls. Nvm gl to impact a guild fights no matter what happens.
And now to the awesome cadlings and lord specki. Specki showed for months how great he is with posting boss drops in faction chat and things like that and now the cadlings wonder that people are happy they lost their castle to a nuian guild? Ok still after they got destroyed in the siege some cadlings rly start write in faction chat how great they are and that they only lost becaus sieges are so easy now... cmon even kawaii could have taken the castle way from you. At the end cad is deded now specki just disband i bet if you ask nice a ♥♥♥♥ty guild would take you as their slave or something. I wonder how long cad will stay alive without income and bossdrops i mean you getting nothing atm sure your people getting dkp for all the trys to get back some bosses but what will they buy with it when you are not getting anything? You attention... no thx

Will anybody even going to read this?

Speckisbabe
10-12-2015, 01:51 AM
NEO siege was a free siege only 20 people defend, most neo member joined CAD 1 week bevor.
Impact siege was a free siege only 37 people defend.
Our siege was a realy good fight and lost is very strong! Good fight Lost.

so in 3 weeks new sieges with a lot of fun.

PogChamp
10-12-2015, 01:57 AM
Deadei is love deadei is life, ♥♥♥♥ sieges only the lost one was good

Ascale
10-12-2015, 02:09 AM
Wait people really believes sieges are easy ? It´s easy of the guild defending is bad. I think cad can only get the castle of a dead guild like they did before. And in top of that you were abusing "non intended" mechanics to make your castle more difficult to siege and even with that you lost your castle.

You never deserved to have one and im happy you lost it to lost

cyrex1900
10-12-2015, 02:13 AM
gz to lost and carpe.

our siege yesterday was ♥♥♥♥ing disappointing. we all wanted a fight.

sieges seems to be balanced now. siegetanks finally deserve to be called so but the defenders still got a huge advantage. at least actual pvp skills seems to be important now. :)

csimi
10-12-2015, 02:18 AM
gz to lost and carpe.

sieges seems to be balanced now. siegetanks finally deserve to be called so but the defenders still got a huge advantage. at least actual pvp skills seems to be important now. :)

Yeah it's a shame that there were some free sieges but now that more live guilds have castles and it's actually possible to take them if you have a good enough team I think we will see some more tries, even from smaller guilds or alliances.

DeaDei
10-12-2015, 02:40 AM
Wait people really believes sieges are easy ? It´s easy of the guild defending is bad. I think cad can only get the castle of a dead guild like they did before. And in top of that you were abusing "non intended" mechanics to make your castle more difficult to siege and even with that you lost your castle.

You never deserved to have one and im happy you lost it to lost

Wel after thr siege i asked id cad is deded and specki answered: why deded sieging is easy now so we gone siege again

Duderino
10-12-2015, 02:44 AM
Found a video summary of the Lost siege yesterday xD

https://youtu.be/rDgaZraHn44

DeaDei
10-12-2015, 02:52 AM
Will anybody even going to read this?

Lord specki did

Viciskander
10-12-2015, 03:11 AM
Yeah it's a shame that there were some free sieges but now that more live guilds have castles and it's actually possible to take them if you have a good enough team I think we will see some more tries, even from smaller guilds or alliances.

i know ... bad english ... not read , if it excites you :P

I do not think so. by siege towers now is becoming the Guild , which is better equipped .

Currently have a lock with Lost and Dream , the two best guilds . Carpe probably currently no challenger . The IB castle m. M. according to risk. And currently there is no 3 guilds can enter into a siege successfully . This results in the first until further notice the 3 castles of yesterday will remain at the winners . In the IB Castle remains to be seen what happens .

On the situation will only change if something
- New alliances are formed and / or
- New Elite Guild arise .

Both only a matter of time . Does not last for ever ; )

cyrex1900
10-12-2015, 03:12 AM
Wel after thr siege i asked id cad is deded and specki answered: why deded sieging is easy now so we gone siege again

i doubt that.

its 50vs70 in the beginning in advantage of the attackers. considering that at least 20 of them are controlling siege vehicles, while only a few defenders are sitting on cannons, its a pvp fight almost equal in numbers. the defenders still got the HUUGE uphill advantage sitting on the walls. alot of the attackers will try to get on those walls. from my experience of 6+ sieges so far, 80% of them will fail the first try.

so, a lot of those 70 attacking players are occupied with other stuff than actual fighting. after 30minutes the defenders get another 20 players.

in the end, when the lodestone is destroyed, all siege vehicles become useless and the defenders got at least one try to push 70vs70 with still the respawn advantage.

the only job the defenders have is to not get totally destroyed in the pvp fight. before the patches you could spawn camp the defenders and still lose the siege because some escaping defenders just suicide into the siege tanks. that "strategy" is not viable anymore but thats all what changed.

edit: btw lost and theDream should make a deal to not place the gatehouse inside the castle.. i mean thats so... ♥♥♥♥♥

DeaDei
10-12-2015, 03:35 AM
Defending is still easy it just changed from yoloing in to equal number pvp(thaz not so good for cad).and honesty if you are not able to win this kind of pvp you dont dederv a castle. Ok the new ♥♥♥♥ that the attackers can turn off the anti glider is strong but the antiglider is also op as fk

Priddly
10-12-2015, 03:41 AM
Good luck with that! (http://bilder.buecher.de/produkte/42/42804/42804920z.jpg) @Dedei

DeaDei
10-12-2015, 03:46 AM
Good luck with that! (http://bilder.buecher.de/produkte/42/42804/42804920z.jpg) @Dedei

Dont need luck i don have a castle to defend

Priddly
10-12-2015, 03:47 AM
Dont need luck i don have a castle to defend

Press on the link, mate ;)

Eddie
10-12-2015, 03:48 AM

nsfw

DeaDei
10-12-2015, 03:55 AM

Well did i ever say that my english is good?

madjago
10-12-2015, 05:17 AM
The best part of last night is how the cad alliance just abandoned the neo castle. i mean starbuxx chose to defend the cad kingdom, not that he helped his constant fireballs really did ♥♥♥♥ all to my 36k hp

Topkek
10-12-2015, 06:23 AM
Wait Jeego, you're saying that your character has a lot of HP? What a new and interesting revelation! https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/25/1.0

Eddie
10-12-2015, 06:41 AM
The best part of last night is how the cad alliance just abandoned the neo castle. i mean starbuxx chose to defend the cad kingdom, not that he helped his constant fireballs really did ♥♥♥♥ all to my 36k hp

you died while channeling

hiks
10-12-2015, 07:01 AM
i mean starbuxx chose to defend the cad kingdom,

starbuxx and some of the Neo core left for CAD over a weekago. They didn't jump ship for the siege

madjago
10-12-2015, 07:28 AM
you died while channeling

so did slad Q-Q

Davjen
10-12-2015, 07:46 AM
Anyone got link about lost siege? cAD pov o lost pov?

Sladarius
10-12-2015, 08:17 AM
Anyone got link about lost siege? cAD pov o lost pov?

Our recorder (Fors) power crashed and couldn't get back in until we fed his siege tower he spawned to Anthalon later that night, so there's like 20 minutes or some ♥♥♥♥ somewhere.

Davjen
10-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Our recorder (Fors) power crashed and couldn't get back in until we fed his siege tower he spawned to Anthalon later that night, so there's like 20 minutes or some ♥♥♥♥ somewhere.

I know that feel. I just heard the siege... Black screen ftw:(

Speckiminer
10-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Kawaii teamspeak is going down

and why is that?

Exiledd
10-12-2015, 11:32 AM
NEO siege was a free siege only 20 people defend, most neo member joined CAD 1 week bevor.
Impact siege was a free siege only 37 people defend.
Our siege was a realy good fight and lost is very strong! Good fight Lost.

so in 3 weeks new sieges with a lot of fun.

You mean a free siege like when Silent Storm sold their castle to you? Or when you took Sun Tzu's castle - a guild that was half dead at the time - it comes full circle eventually ^^

Cyrses
10-12-2015, 12:10 PM
IMPACT vs. Carpe Diem Siege
http://www.twitch.tv/cyrses/v/20254761

DeaDei
10-12-2015, 12:40 PM
IMPACT vs. Carpe Diem Siege
http://www.twitch.tv/cyrses/v/20254761
thx

Fors
10-12-2015, 12:41 PM

There is like 20 minutes of footage lost from when we killed the gate house, the rest is recoreded and fortunately I only got locked out of the game completely after the siege was over.

BrutLeX
10-12-2015, 01:28 PM
gz to lost and carpe.

Sieges are still not balanced, but they are much more interesting now, because the attackers have more than 0% to win. It's nice that the tanks are not getting destroyed with 1round of Godswhip or Arrow Rains, but on the other side as Vicis mentioned the Siege Towers are buggy and unkillable, which we didn't know and bought ♥♥♥♥tons of them, and just used 4 :p

Also sieges are not easy at all if you are fighting a guild which is well prepared such as CAD is. We spent tons of money on siege equipment which was not profitable by any means, anyways our intention was to show that we can beat the best guild on the server even if they are abusing the gatehouse bug. The siege was EPIC, the best i've had so far (20+ counting in the alphas, we had some really nice sieges in alpha), from the very beginning of the preparation phase to the very end it was heavy action packed, there was no slacking from either side. Thx CAD for the awesome PvP night ;)

Who knows theDream, maybe we give you the "real" siege you are looking for next week ^^

MethMethods
10-12-2015, 02:31 PM
Sieges are still not balanced, but they are much more interesting now, because the attackers have more than 0% to win. It's nice that the tanks are not getting destroyed with 1round of Godswhip or Arrow Rains, but on the other side as Vicis mentioned the Siege Towers are buggy and unkillable, which we didn't know and bought ♥♥♥♥tons of them, and just used 4 :p

Also sieges are not easy at all if you are fighting a guild which is well prepared such as CAD is. We spent tons of money on siege equipment which was not profitable by any means, anyways our intention was to show that we can beat the best guild on the server even if they are abusing the gatehouse bug. The siege was EPIC, the best i've had so far (20+ counting in the alphas, we had some really nice sieges in alpha), from the very beginning of the preparation phase to the very end it was heavy action packed, there was no slacking from either side. Thx CAD for the awesome PvP night ;)

Who knows theDream, maybe we give you the "real" siege you are looking for next week ^^

Scroll is not up next week, but since you handled the mighty CAD best east guild, then TheDream should be really easy for you.

Eddie
10-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Scroll is not up next week, but since you handled the mighty CAD best east guild, then TheDream should be really easy for you.

Time to put the gatehouse inside your castle

Hobo
10-12-2015, 03:23 PM

method Kyprosa is really a good server for you since you sniff up all this drama good on you but a little less salt sometimes would be good ok

MethMethods
10-12-2015, 03:53 PM
Quote where I've said something salty, or is this wiz, giving me the attention i love no matter where i go

Sladarius
10-12-2015, 06:18 PM
Oh yeah, as this really doesn't matter thought you'd enjoy some comedy:

http://i.imgur.com/DJopV5U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/o7hM69Y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1JknR9g.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VNR2JXB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rhB2GZD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nGL9JSd.jpg

madjago
10-12-2015, 06:33 PM
i had a use once :(

DeaDei
10-13-2015, 12:45 AM
There is like 20 minutes of footage lost from when we killed the gate house, the rest is recoreded and fortunately I only got locked out of the game completely after the siege was over.

:( the first 30 min is always the best part of a siege becaus it showes how you take controll of the enemeys most of the time the first 30 min show if you gona win or lose.

Ok the only castle which still never got realy sieged is the IB castle who is going for?

StarBuxx
10-13-2015, 03:51 AM
So you are thinking that we left Neo only to help CAD defend? I guess you are wrong. Most of the core of Neo left like 1 week ago.
The reasons do not matter in this thread.

After we heard that TheDream will siege the Neo castle, we knew it was gone. None of us where interested in helping them because the leftover neo members never cared about that siege.
And its not like 20 more Members could have saved that siege.

The Siege vs. Lost was fun. You were organized very very well and you also knew exactly what you are doing. The Siege-Towers were impossible to destroy, but no one could have known that.

@Riven Yeah, the Siege of SS was for free, because SS knew they can not hold it anymore. Sun Tzu on the other hand defended together with Impact and some other guilds. Its not like that castle was freeloot.

@Carpe and TheDream GZ to you guys. Looks like you deserve this castle, even if TheDream had no real fight. But we knew this was coming.

I hope there will be sieges more often on kyprosa now that we know its possible. How long will IB hold it? We will see!

StarBuxx
10-13-2015, 03:54 AM

Deadei. I hope you will rot in hell for this post (:

Drizzt Sama
10-13-2015, 04:31 AM
IB castle will saty as it is, because everytime lost will help them to defend.

CaptainBanana
10-13-2015, 04:46 AM

WORLD BOSSY,CASTLE SIEGY.
When will ever BS siege something?oldest guild kyprosa so stronk,guess they are still mourning their auroria pack lost to sun tzu,RIP lempartus

DeaDei
10-13-2015, 04:52 AM
Deadei. I hope you will rot in hell for this post (:

Lol why you are not in neo anymore you said you left and want to join a "high-class" pvp guild (he joined CAD) so why you care about zhat?

DeaDei
10-13-2015, 04:55 AM

Cmon guys you act like lost in unbeatable... ok they are strong becaus they have good raidleaders and good players but other guild have good players aswell. People just have to find out how to fight against lost they are not immortal

Drizzt Sama
10-13-2015, 05:00 AM
WORLD BOSSY,CASTLE SIEGY.
When will ever BS siege something?oldest guild kyprosa so stronk,guess they are still mourning their auroria pack lost to sun tzu,RIP lempartus

Level of our enemies - nothing more to add.

@Deadei
When they are PvPing their average gearscore is like 5k and they outnumber us everytime. For sure we can't beat them in GvG - not now.

Eddie
10-13-2015, 05:05 AM
When they are PvPing their average gearscore is like 5k and they outnumber us everytime..

Average is not 5k from what I've heard, and how can ONE guild outnumber TWO guilds?

Qside
10-13-2015, 05:14 AM

Siege Lost and ib the same time?

Priddly
10-13-2015, 05:34 AM
Cmon guys you act like lost in unbeatable... ok they are strong becaus they have good raidleaders and good players but other guild have good players aswell. People just have to find out how to fight against lost they are not immortal

Pleaes, Deadei, don't talk about PvP.. You're the worst pvp player on Kyprosa..
Think about what you want to write before you write it ;)

Sladarius
10-13-2015, 05:48 AM
Siege Lost and ib the same time?

We'd give up the Heedmar castle, not like we can't just take another.

Ascale
10-13-2015, 06:19 AM

@Deadei
When they are PvPing their average gearscore is like 5k and they outnumber us everytime. For sure we can't beat them in GvG - not now.

you are wrong for the gearscore, and how can you blame numbers when you have 2 guilds ? you should focus on making one strong guild and not 2 bad guilds

DeaDei
10-13-2015, 06:26 AM

@Deadei
Cheater lost thex even outnumbered CAD at the siege. And sieges are totaly unbalanced CAD couldnt even call you for help... time to talk to the Support

Priddly
10-13-2015, 06:37 AM
Ok sry forgive me sir but can your great pvp master tell me who you are?

I'm the one who ownes you everytime in PvP *-*

StarBuxx
10-13-2015, 06:56 AM
Neo is ♥♥♥♥
Neo has always been ♥♥♥♥
and Neo will keep being ♥♥♥♥

ps hows farming potatoes in cad?

Acting like you know anything about Neo ;)

Actually.. its oke for you to talk that way. Deadei isn't allowed because he cant accomplish anything in this game.

Drizzt Sama
10-13-2015, 07:06 AM
you are wrong for the gearscore, and how can you blame numbers when you have 2 guilds ? you should focus on making one strong guild and not 2 bad guilds

That's what we are doing - atm in main guild we have ppl with 4k+ gear score and in second everyone under that level. When we will reach cap of 100 players, we will make selection and will move inactive / unable to do any pvp ppl to the second one guild. So don;t even count our second guild as any rival unless 3k gear score guys is challenge for you.

Won;t answer for troll attempts like Eddie and other weaklings.

Ascale
10-13-2015, 07:27 AM
That's what we are doing - atm in main guild we have ppl with 4k+ gear score and in second everyone under that level. When we will reach cap of 100 players, we will make selection and will move inactive / unable to do any pvp ppl to the second one guild. So don;t even count our second guild as any rival unless 3k gear score guys is challenge for you.

Won;t answer for troll attempts like Eddie and other weaklings.

still, one guy with a gun won't kill 10 guys with butter knifes

Drizzt Sama
10-13-2015, 07:37 AM
But 1 guy with 6k gear score can kill 4 guys with 3k and proportions is like 1 lost for 1.5 BS if you count every member from BS.

Ascale
10-13-2015, 07:53 AM
don't you have 6k ? the thing that matters is how much geared are your lowest members

Drizzt Sama
10-13-2015, 08:27 AM
That's what I'am talking about and to be honest - 4k gearscore is low amount imo.

Ascale
10-13-2015, 08:33 AM
i don't know if slad would agree that i reveal our average gearscore, but it's not far than 4k

Sladarius
10-13-2015, 08:40 AM
i don't know if slad would agree that i reveal our average gearscore, but it's not far than 4k

I did an average over the people we're tracking and it's about 4.5k now from 3.5k less than a month ago.

Gbg
10-13-2015, 10:30 AM
20/1 bad in sweden, huh?

Best i get here is 3/0,3 ^^

LOL The minimum i can get is 50/10 and biggest is 500/50 my current is 250/10

DeaDei
10-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Acting like you know anything about Neo ;)

Actually.. its oke for you to talk that way. Deadei isn't allowed because he cant accomplish anything in this game.
ok i didnt accomplish anything in this game i am ok with that but tell me what did you and neo accomplish in this game on your own? you couldnt get a castle without cad and you couldnt hold the castle without cad, you couldnt kill any worldboss without cad and bs at the end you couldnt even do traderuns if cad and bs wouldnt push the zones into peace...

Priddly
10-13-2015, 10:40 AM
ok i didnt accomplish anything in this game i am ok with that but tell me what did you and neo accomplish in this game on your own? you couldnt get a castle without cad and you couldnt hold the castle without cad, you couldnt kill any worldboss without cad and bs at the end you couldnt even do traderuns if cad and bs wouldnt push the zones into peace...

Ach, Deadei du kleiner Lappen.. Geh raus, reg dich ab und blame nicht immer gegen alle ;)
Real life täte dir gut!

Sorry for german :D

DeaDei
10-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Ach, Deadei du kleiner Lappen.. Geh raus, reg dich ab und blame nicht immer gegen alle ;)
Real life täte dir gut!

Sorry for german :D
ich weiß immernoch nicht wer du bist aber du scheinst mich garnicht zu kennen sonst würdest du das was du grade geschrieben hast nicht schreiben von daher ist es mit egal.
sorry for german too

theXeon
10-13-2015, 12:49 PM
WHAAAAAAAAT

CAD LOST NOT ONLY THEIR OWN BUT ALSO NEOS CASTLE????!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D
hahahaha spacki you suck lel

cyrex1900
10-13-2015, 02:26 PM
gear is a secondery attribute of a raid. the most important factor in large scale PvP is raidleading.

decent call of initiations and follow ups (raidlead) [for example: qside, auron], someone who knows how to call focus- and healtargets (shotcalling) [for example: eminence], and you will always be victorious in fair fights against raids without a proper organization. no matter if your opponents average gearscore is 0.5k, 1k or 1.5k higher than yours.

its not a coincidence that all three castles fall the moment PVPing became important in a siege.

the CAD vs. Lost siege is the best example. and yes, i know how sladarius raids work, i played with them a couple of times when i was a pirat.

maceintu
10-13-2015, 03:32 PM
gear is a secondery attribute of a raid. the most important factor in large scale PvP is raidleading.

decent call of initiations and follow ups (raidlead) [for example: qside, auron], someone who knows how to call focus- and healtargets (shotcalling) [for example: eminence], and you will always be victorious in fair fights against raids without a proper organization. no matter if your opponents average gearscore is 0.5k, 1k or 1.5k higher than yours.

its not a coincidence that all three castles fall the moment PVPing became important in a siege.

the CAD vs. Lost siege is the best example. and yes, i know how sladarius raids work, i played with them a couple of times when i was a pirat.

kill them all. *shhhhh* :P

DeaDei
10-13-2015, 08:57 PM
WHAAAAAAAAT

And the impact castle i think cad is deded

Notme
10-14-2015, 12:07 AM
Guys calm down its only a game and you have to play it for fun not for flame eyerytime.
Und Deadei du solltest nicht über Sieges reden denn du hast am wenigsten Plan von allen hier
such dir mal Freunde und geh raus und laber nicht den ganzen Tag nur Schwachsinn

lena
10-14-2015, 12:14 AM
WHAAAAAAAAT

easy man :D

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 01:06 AM
Guys calm down its only a game and you have to play it for fun not for flame eyerytime.
Und Deadei du solltest nicht über Sieges reden denn du hast am wenigsten Plan von allen hier
such dir mal Freunde und geh raus und laber nicht den ganzen Tag nur Schwachsinn
Noch einer von dem ich nicht weiß wer es ist ... dabei weißt du so gut über mein privat leben bescheid. Naja zum Thema sieges ich muss keinen plan haben ich war dabei als eine gewonnen worden ist.

Tashina
10-14-2015, 03:08 AM
Wer war noch mal Neo? ;)

StarBuxx
10-14-2015, 03:11 AM
Wer war noch mal Neo? ;)

Cool wie die ganzen No-names jetzt ihren Senf dazu geben müssen ;)

Notme
10-14-2015, 03:52 AM
Scheint so als wären hier alle bei allen drei Sieges dabei gewesen da jeder alles so genau weiß hier :)

PogChamp
10-14-2015, 03:53 AM
Cool wie die ganzen No-names jetzt ihren Senf dazu geben müssen ;)

Wer war nochmal Spitifirezz?

StarBuxx
10-14-2015, 03:59 AM
Scheint so als wären hier alle bei allen drei Sieges dabei gewesen da jeder alles so genau weiß hier :)

Na klar und die kennen ja sowieso alle Hintergründe und alle Gilden. Die sind außerdem alle wesentlich besser als die Burgen-verlierer!

Tashina
10-14-2015, 04:31 AM
No names :)
Und du bist also fame oder was? Sorry ist total an mir vorbei gegangen! Übrigens bin ich der, der dir in der Arena des öfteren schon den Popo verhauen hat. Und da du ja so fame bist sollte dir mein Name in Erinnerung geblieben sein... Denn wenn so Übermenschen wie du, von mir no name verprügelt wurden, merken sie sich meist den Namen! Aber was nicht ist kann ja noch werden ;) mich belustigt es einfach das ihr Monate lang den Pillemann von CAD geritten habt und sie ihn nun raus ziehen, ohne sauber zu machen :) aber das scheint die Ratten ja nicht zu interessieren, die das sinkende Schiff zuerst verlassen haben ;)
PS: der no name hat unter Garantie schon mehr sieges live gesehen als du pro gamer....
Sorry for my bad german :p

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 05:10 AM
mich belustigt es einfach das ihr Monate lang den Pillemann von CAD geritten habt und sie ihn nun raus ziehen, ohne sauber zu machen :) aber das scheint die Ratten ja nicht zu interessieren, die das sinkende Schiff zuerst verlassen haben ;)

Danke besser hätte ich es nicht sagen können

StarBuxx
10-14-2015, 05:46 AM
No names :)
Und du bist also fame oder was? Sorry ist total an mir vorbei gegangen! Übrigens bin ich der, der dir in der Arena des öfteren schon den Popo verhauen hat. Und da du ja so fame bist sollte dir mein Name in Erinnerung geblieben sein... Denn wenn so Übermenschen wie du, von mir no name verprügelt wurden, merken sie sich meist den Namen! Aber was nicht ist kann ja noch werden ;) mich belustigt es einfach das ihr Monate lang den Pillemann von CAD geritten habt und sie ihn nun raus ziehen, ohne sauber zu machen :) aber das scheint die Ratten ja nicht zu interessieren, die das sinkende Schiff zuerst verlassen haben ;)
PS: der no name hat unter Garantie schon mehr sieges live gesehen als du pro gamer....
Sorry for my bad german :p

Naja als Argent.. muss ja ne Leistung sein. Ich habe bis dato irgendwie keine besonderen Leistungen seitens Paradigma gesehen.

Außerdem stelle ich mich nicht als Progamer dar, noch habe ich dich persönlich gemeint. Hier geht es viel mehr darum, das Leute bzw. Gilden anfangen eine große Klappe zu haben, die hier auf kyprosa weder am end-content teilnehmen noch in irgend einer weiße eine Rolle darin spielen.

Hör mal zu, du mächtiger Argent, der mich scheinbar schon so oft besiegt hat. Neo war nach Impact die EINZIGE rein deutsche Gilde die JE aktiv am Endcontent teilgenommen hat. Die Spieler haben sich jetzt getrennt und gehen getrennte Wege. Nenn mir einen Grund, Neo jetzt hier in den Dreck zu ziehen und als beschissene Gilde hinzustellen? Du kennst uns nicht, schlicht und ergreifend.

Was in der 1on1 Arena stattfindet hat mit alledem nichts zutun. Paradigma spielt hier auf diesem Server noch weniger eine Rolle wie es Neo getan hat. Also wieso in gottes Namen muss ich mir sowas anhören?

"Ratten" is klar. Der Kern von Neo ist gegangen weil wir mitlerweile einen anderen Spielstil haben, der einfach nichtmehr zu Neo passt. Das war aber seid mindestens einem Monat schon ein Thema bei uns. Nichts da sinkendes Schiff. Aber das brauche ich euch ja nicht sagen, ihr wisst das ja. Ihr wisst alles über diese Gilde und die Member.

Ich persönlich finde es Traurig wie hier über Gilden hergezogen wird, die ihr nicht kennt. Und Deadei.. entschuldige das du nichts erreichts außer das Faction-Chat geflame.

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 06:05 AM
Naja als Argent.. muss ja ne Leistung sein. Ich habe bis dato irgendwie keine besonderen Leistungen seitens Paradigma gesehen.

Außerdem stelle ich mich nicht als Progamer dar, noch habe ich dich persönlich gemeint. Hier geht es viel mehr darum, das Leute bzw. Gilden anfangen eine große Klappe zu haben, die hier auf kyprosa weder am end-content teilnehmen noch in irgend einer weiße eine Rolle darin spielen.

Hör mal zu, du mächtiger Argent, der mich scheinbar schon so oft besiegt hat. Neo war nach Impact die EINZIGE rein deutsche Gilde die JE aktiv am Endcontent teilgenommen hat. Die Spieler haben sich jetzt getrennt und gehen getrennte Wege. Nenn mir einen Grund, Neo jetzt hier in den Dreck zu ziehen und als beschissene Gilde hinzustellen? Du kennst uns nicht, schlicht und ergreifend.

Was in der 1on1 Arena stattfindet hat mit alledem nichts zutun. Paradigma spielt hier auf diesem Server noch weniger eine Rolle wie es Neo getan hat. Also wieso in gottes Namen muss ich mir sowas anhören?

"Ratten" is klar. Der Kern von Neo ist gegangen weil wir mitlerweile einen anderen Spielstil haben, der einfach nichtmehr zu Neo passt. Das war aber seid mindestens einem Monat schon ein Thema bei uns. Nichts da sinkendes Schiff. Aber das brauche ich euch ja nicht sagen, ihr wisst das ja. Ihr wisst alles über diese Gilde und die Member.

Ich persönlich finde es Traurig wie hier über Gilden hergezogen wird, die ihr nicht kennt. Und Deadei.. entschuldige das du nichts erreichts außer das Faction-Chat geflame.

Es muss dir nicht leid tun solange du mir sagen kannst was neo geschafft hat? Rein deutsche gilde wow das ist mal eine leistung ... wobei warte mal nichtmal das hat neo geschafft ihr hattet österreicher in der gilde ;D endgamekontent gespielt? Du meinst wohl eher hinterher geschliffen worden wad hat neo den jemals alleine gemacht ohne CAD und BD? Naja zu mir ich habe bis auf den Drachen und leviathan jeden boss gelegt, ich habe gesiegt und sieges grdefft, mir die pirate seite angeschau, in großen und in kleinen Gruppen gekämpft sowohl auf see als auch an land wie viel mehr endgame content gibt es den noch? Vlt habe ich nichts ausser faction chat geflame erreicht aber das wenigstens alleine neo hat nichts alleine gerissen... wenn man die leute fragt wer neo ist wird jeder sagen das ist die ally gilde von cad das wars

nileilla
10-14-2015, 06:11 AM
Geil, die Deutschen ham Feieramd. Jetzt gehts richtig nach vorne. Endlich ne Sprache, die ich verstehe.

@ Taschina
Hast du denn überhaupt so viel Zeit für Acheage bei dem strengen Tagesablauf, den du neulich gepostet hast?

Fenrisulf
10-14-2015, 06:16 AM
Something something Deutschland

Priddly
10-14-2015, 06:27 AM
Und wenn man die Leute fragt, wer Deadei ist, sagen sie nur, dass er ein No-Life flamer ist ^-^

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 07:44 AM
Und wenn man die Leute fragt, wer Deadei ist, sagen sie nur, dass er ein No-Life flamer ist ^-^

Ja no-life... ich bin mir ziemlich sicher das ich ein geregelteres leben habe als du aber du musst mein privatleben ja besser kennen als ich

Crinaz
10-14-2015, 09:56 AM
talk english you ****s

Tashina
10-14-2015, 10:00 AM
Geil, die Deutschen ham Feieramd. Jetzt gehts richtig nach vorne. Endlich ne Sprache, die ich verstehe.

@ Taschina
Hast du denn überhaupt so viel Zeit für Acheage bei dem strengen Tagesablauf, den du neulich gepostet hast?

Schön das du dich dran erinnerst,ehrt mich ;) Also zumindest reicht meine Zeit um Möchtegern Pro´s,die andere als No-name bezeichnen zu klatschen,wie Applaus!Soviel kann ich dir sagen... :)

@Spitti: Ach ich sag gar nicht das ganz Neo Kacke war....trotzdem wie mein Vorredner schon so schön sagte...wart ihr immer nur der Rattenschwanz von CAD...Aber finde nett wie du behauptest ich würde euch nicht kennen und könnte nicht über euch urteilen,dabei tust du das selbe gerade eben ;) Und zu deinem Argent flame...ich spiele schon seit der Beta Paladin/Argent...und das oldschool mit Keule!Von daher gibt es keine Grundlage mich zu flamen für meine "Gimp Klasse"...
Lieben Gruß

Hobo
10-14-2015, 10:27 AM
stop ruining our ♥♥♥♥posting thread you evil germans!

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 11:11 AM
stop ruining our ♥♥♥♥posting thread you evil germans!
nothing about the thread guys we are just flaming eachother.
me and tashina think that neo is a ♥♥♥♥ guild that couldnt ever do something without cad spitt say neo was awesome and priddly just telling me that i have no life.

Ascale
10-14-2015, 12:00 PM
nothing about the thread guys we are just flaming eachother.
me and tashina think that neo is a ♥♥♥♥ guild that couldnt ever do something without cad spitt say neo was awesome and priddly just telling me that i have no life.

Neo is ♥♥♥♥

BlackBankai
10-14-2015, 12:24 PM
Nicht so cool bitte jungs!
Bleibt beim Thema und nicht "ey du noname,was du noname,du bist scheiße noname,du auch noname" blablabla.

Back to topic.
Sieges was very funny against CAD ...i am happy that we fight against CAD ...Impact and Neo would be boring(not enough member + strong member)^^

Peace.

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 01:31 PM
Neo is ♥♥♥♥

Thx.

Viciskander
10-14-2015, 04:33 PM
...i am happy that we fight against CAD ...Impact and Neo would be boring(not enough member + strong member)^^

Peace.

*ähm*
it was true, we have not enough member ... and were less poor equipt .... but it was not boring ; )
hätte hätte fahradkette (can not translate it), we do not at the beginning made ​​a bad mistake ... and have the mechanics ( houses ) better utilized , it could have been quite able to end differently

btw: good players can be recognized as in victory and defeat behavior : P

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 09:36 PM
*ähm*
it was true, we have not enough member ... and were less poor equipt .... but it was not boring ; )
hätte hätte fahradkette (can not translate it), we do not at the beginning made ​​a bad mistake ... and have the mechanics ( houses ) better utilized , it could have been quite able to end differently

btw: good players can be recognized as in victory and defeat behavior : P

Sry but if you dont have the numbers to defend a castle you shouldnt have one. But nvm i rly hope impact will grow up again and i hope i will you sieging once good luck with that.
PS: i heared i am ok you KOS list becaus i stole fishes from gensai please take remove me from that list again. I am a nice guy.

Viciskander
10-15-2015, 02:06 AM
We have no Kos list , so I can not take you there also down ; )

every guild can have a castle , unless you can not defend it. We could after one year no longer , so she is now at Carpe . There are certainly some that we think would be upset about it. But after such a long time , we are quite happy now time to rest to have something . that's why we go so relaxed about the defeat .

I am amused by repeatedly when people ask me where the Impact castle is now * smile *