Melty
10-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Now HPC your sworn enemie :D.

G3X
10-11-2015, 03:46 PM
good fight

CAKE
10-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Its good to see Rangora's sieging endgame has officially started with 2 sieges and 2 wins tonight!! GG Rangora #officialEUsiegeServer. May the wars continue and not die out like every other EU server.

Now HPC your sworn enemie :D.

Whenever there is danger, Honor Point Collectors will be there - Whenever there is a castle to take, HPC will be there - Whenever there is a smug enemy to take down, HPC will be there! Whenever you look over your shoulder, HPC will be there!

chadr
10-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Whenever you look over your shoulder, HPC will be there!
That's kind of creepy.

Victim
10-11-2015, 04:32 PM
NO! I WONT HAVE IT!

http://i.imgur.com/ClAtmFd.jpg

Victim
10-11-2015, 04:55 PM
lol wtf am I doing

Zantuan
10-11-2015, 05:00 PM
lol nice one this i like :D

Lugg
10-11-2015, 05:14 PM
graz to konvict, nice made boys <3

in love

lugg <3

Zantuan
10-11-2015, 06:15 PM
ye graz Konvict :)

Dayvan
10-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Its good to see Rangora's sieging endgame has officially started with 2 sieges and 2 wins tonight!! GG Rangora #officialEUsiegeServer. May the wars continue and not die out like every other EU server.
There was 3 sieges actually :

Zerg won the castle of Empire
Konvict won the castle of Blacklist
Core managed to keep their castle against i don't know who

CookieSith
10-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Core bought their own scroll no?

CAKE
10-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Core bought their own scroll no?

Exactly why I said only 2 sieges :>

Dayvan
10-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Ho, rofl that sux then

Vitabepita
10-11-2015, 09:32 PM
NO! I WONT HAVE IT!

http://i.imgur.com/ClAtmFd.jpg

roflllll leg
gz konvict!

Gothiques
10-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Guilds that deserve castles got castles, nothing special. Empire and Blacklist were a joke accident on castle rush. They kept to stay a joke in PvP so they lost their defence and I have no idea how can you actually lose a siege while defending in this game if you are not a ******.

Anyway gz Konvikt.

Did they even fight or had decent walls?

CookieSith
10-11-2015, 10:04 PM
They built the castle with the help of some red guilds, Imperial Trading and HPC. Their placements were pretty bad but they had them up.

They defended non stop. It was a fun fight.

Jackie
10-11-2015, 10:56 PM
The real question now is, if any of those keeps will flip without one of the current owners voluntarily giving up ownership.

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Lol losing castle to KG. What is this pleb server :o

Demrocks
10-12-2015, 12:27 AM
The real question now is, if any of those keeps will flip without one of the current owners voluntarily giving up ownership.

Or Trino doing another Swipe mechanic that makes us all ragequit again :P

Vitabepita
10-12-2015, 12:41 AM

nice youtube channel you scrub

G3X
10-12-2015, 02:22 AM
https://youtu.be/zKlm9K37cmY

I hope Blacklist will come back much stronger,

This siege in 1 picture

http://i.imgur.com/JZtstWH.jpg

Demrocks
10-12-2015, 02:33 AM

Looked at your youtube channel......shamefull display dude, now crawl back to where you came from and just think about what you said as checking out your vids made me facepalm so hard i almost had a whiplash.

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 04:44 AM
Looked at your youtube channel......shamefull display dude, now crawl back to where you came from and just think about what you said as checking out your vids made me facepalm so hard i almost had a whiplash.

U mad mr run away to new server because big pleb?

Can you be abit more specific about the videos you watched wanna hear some input and also see you mega 1337 mad rekkin on escape server

G3X
10-12-2015, 04:47 AM
U mad mr run away to new server because big pleb?

some random from Eanna wanna be pro while all good gamers and clans decided to play on Kyprosa before AAeu start, if some one dodge the competition ... that is you

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 04:47 AM
nice youtube channel you scrub

Ty sir i worked very hardu on dem videos

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 04:48 AM
some random from Eanna wanna be pro while all good gamers and clans decided to play on Kyprosa before AAeu start, if some one dodge the competition ... that is you

So why did you leave holdhandkyprosa?

Khyoshira
10-12-2015, 05:05 AM
Shieldnoob a bit less please~
http://www.livinggreenandfrugally.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Salt-.jpg

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Shieldnoob a bit less please~
http://www.livinggreenandfrugally.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Salt-.jpg

Its not salt, didnt expect Konvict to get a castle from what i Saw from them on eanna

Katiechops
10-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Yeah? How exactly did these guilds fail to defend thier Castles? They just hide spread out inside and let the attackers wail on thier walls?

How did the fights go? WE NEED DETAILS!!!! :P

Zantuan
10-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Past is past... .
Well they learned from the past and now they try to use all the experiences that they are earning and earned during all the fights for their own benefits and advantages.
And they got a lot of new member from other server that are working together on that. It sure will take time to build all the **** .. . But you can be sure they will get to the Top.. and even now they are high enough to show wath they can reach..
Give them some times and you will see more of that ;)

Zantuan
10-12-2015, 06:56 AM
Yeah? How exactly did these guilds fail to defend thier Castles? They just hide spread out inside and let the attackers wail on thier walls?

How did the fights go? WE NEED DETAILS!!!! :P

Well, A guild Guild that try to get on Top or even the best show never their goals and secret cards :p

More details you can see on the linked Video :)
As you can see they are getting better and better and just give them some more time and see how they can get.. they improving very fast.. they had the talent and needed a right leading i think :p
They will getting use to eachother and the teamwork and .. .
peace

Katiechops
10-12-2015, 06:57 AM
oh I missed the link I will go look back /doh

Zantuan
10-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Oh yes ofc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKlm9K37cmY&feature=youtu.be
:)

Katiechops
10-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Yeah? How exactly did these guilds fail to defend their Castles? They just hide spread out inside and let the attackers wail on their walls?

After watching that movie, /confirmed, deserved to lose their castle imo, gj Konvict

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 07:53 AM
wtf the casle is not even complete and the haranya walls which can be melee destroyed serious who are these scrubs that got a castle XD

JackOfAllTrades
10-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Oh yes ofc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKlm9K37cmY&feature=youtu.be
:)
looks like blacklist didnt even have 70 ppl to protect it :D

RavenAven
10-12-2015, 08:55 AM
wtf the casle is not even complete and the haranya walls which can be melee destroyed serious who are these scrubs that got a castle XD

1. It's the first possible opportunity of sieging a castle, a lot of people as far as I know didn't even realise it was going to be as soon as this weekend either so they had to rush build it.
2. This server isn't like original servers where we had months to gather stone or watch it go down in price so I imagine they struggled with that, there's barely even enough stone on the market.
3. Haranya walls were fixed so it wasn't exploited like how you guys did it :)
4. Are you that bored of your dead ♥♥♥ server that you carry on watching us? ;) do you miss us that much shieldychan~ uguuu
5. Also I'd love to see you guys reroll Rangora and go against proper PvP guilds, we are nothing like we were on Eanna, and bumping into a guild like HPC shows us what Eanna was truely missing.

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 09:03 AM
1. It's the first possible opportunity of sieging a castle, a lot of people as far as I know didn't even realise it was going to be as soon as this weekend either so they had to rush build it.
2. This server isn't like original servers where we had months to gather stone or watch it go down in price so I imagine they struggled with that, there's barely even enough stone on the market.
3. Haranya walls were fixed so it wasn't exploited like how you guys did it :)
4. Are you that bored of your dead ♥♥♥ server that you carry on watching us? ;) do you miss us that much shieldychan~ uguuu
5. Also I'd love to see you guys reroll Rangora and go against proper PvP guilds, we are nothing like we were on Eanna, and bumping into a guild like HPC shows us what Eanna was truely missing.

Eanna is not dead just that people are resisting the baits now, i think all guild leaders pretty much told their members to stop posting on our posts :(.

70 people mining will give over 70 000 raw stone which will give 23 000 bricks which will give the guild 230 brick packs which should be enough to build your castle so being lazy is a reason to not build your castle or just bad administation.

and i have no clue what HPC is, faction guild? XD

RavenAven
10-12-2015, 09:10 AM
Mate your alliance owns all 4 castles since last night, sounds fun! :p

Shieldnoob
10-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Mate your alliance owns all 4 castles since last night, sounds fun! :p

game is to ez :(

RavenAven
10-12-2015, 09:22 AM
I'm sure it is when 4 of the only remaining active west guilds are allied :p