PDA

View Full Version : Gf Zerg

Piegan
10-11-2015, 05:20 PM
http://puu.sh/kGUdO/e9d9611317.jpg

Even though we lost, it was extremely fun. Good luck in future sieges!

Gothiques
10-11-2015, 05:48 PM
It wasnt fun.

Shynrasx
10-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Lot of fun suiciding on our tanks i guess

FTR
10-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Lot of fun suiciding on our tanks i guess

Well I guess it was effective as you had to repair them all the time. You barely defeated potato farmers, no wonder why zerg is only capable of killing peaceful traders or fishermans and is so afraid to even face hcp. I loved the part when you started suiciding into us one by one after your tanks have fallen. :D

We had a blast, thank you for that.

HappyT
10-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Well I guess it was effective as you had to repair them all the time. You barely defeated potato farmers, no wonder why zerg is only capable of killing peaceful traders or fishermans and is so afraid to even face hcp. I loved the part when you started suiciding into us one by one after your tanks have fallen. :D

Sure, Zerg never contested HPC. So much ignorance in this post.

Shynrasx
10-11-2015, 07:20 PM

I don't think i wanna waste my time to explain you strategies and how a siege works, but regarding hpc, never heard that my guild is afraid of them, i tought we couldn't wait to face them, thanks for letting me k ow

Gothiques
10-11-2015, 09:16 PM

Ainz IQ

Vitabepita
10-11-2015, 09:28 PM

It's not called suiciding if you don't die =p
good times though, thanks for being there.

FTR
10-12-2015, 04:12 AM
Sure, Zerg never contested HPC. So much ignorance in this post.

Doesn't seem like you had any good results on that.

It's not called suiciding if you don't die =p
good times though, thanks for being there.

I saw plenty of dead zergs. But yes, siege was extremly fun, at least for us. One and half hour of constant action. Enjoy the castle.

HappyT
10-12-2015, 05:46 AM

I saw plenty of dead zergs. But yes, siege was extremly fun, at least for us. One and half hour of constant action. Enjoy the castle.

Too much salt

Vitabepita
10-12-2015, 05:57 AM

Well yeah in a siege with so many participants a lot of players will die from either side no matter how because of the large fighting scales in an hour and a half, but I believe that if there was a scoreboard the ratio would be around 1-8 if not more, and that's as attackers, which is obviously the harder part of the two.
but as you said, it was a lot of fun, seeing the teamwork on both sides was awesome and though some people (ahm gothiques) will feel it was a PVE farm I actually enjoyed the mass pvp fights.
thanks for participating and yeah, we will.

Zantuan
10-12-2015, 06:28 AM
Good Fight Zerg :)
I see a good future for your Guild.
Both Zerg and Konvict had a Siege yesterday and I never expected that even one of them can win this fight and that 3 weeks after the Auoria Castle launch.
You both showed your Skills.
And about Blacklist and Empire : you delivered a good fight as well and hope that you get stronger and come back to fight again agains Zerg and Konvict.

Peace :)

Lastosmane
10-12-2015, 06:38 AM

the salt is real we are the only east guild fighting HPC you kid while you farm potatoes and stop being salty and go pirate with your leader. you got rekt in the siege like hell. you can be happy that the death timer doesnt increase

smaili13
10-12-2015, 06:38 AM
Good Fight Zerg :)
I see a good future for your Guild.
Both Zerg and Konvict had a Siege yesterday and I never expected that even one of them can win this fight and that 3 weeks after the Auoria Castle launch.
You both showed your Skills.
And about Blacklist and Empire : you delivered a good fight as well and hope that you get stronger and come back to fight again agains Zerg and Konvict.

Peace :)

The empire leader and his friends already left empire and going pirates

Katiechops
10-12-2015, 06:51 AM
The empire leader and his friends already left empire and going pirates

So is that the end of them then? or does the guild have the depth to survive that?

Vitabepita
10-12-2015, 06:53 AM
So is that the end of them then? or does the guild have the depth to survive that?

they deded

Katiechops
10-12-2015, 06:55 AM
So Zerg, Blacklist and pirates gonna cherry pick thier members, or they all a write off?

Vitabepita
10-12-2015, 06:58 AM
So Zerg, Blacklist and pirates gonna cherry pick thier members, or they all a write off?

The best of the worst left as far as I know, I am pretty certain were not picking anyone up from the remains if they actually disband but it's up to air, blacklist are most likely going to merge with them or take their best players, dunno, just speculations.

Swarth
10-12-2015, 07:00 AM
Zerg is already full, we aint recuiting since 1 week.

@EMPIRE guys: Can you see now why we dislike so much Ainz? We know him since Nebe and what he is doing now isnt nothing new, totally expected. He accused us for weeks to be the one planning to go pirate and now he is the one going pirate...the irony...

Xetic
10-12-2015, 07:12 AM
Gj Zerg :)
Greetings from one of the Nebe Pirates :P

Mvh
10-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Well if its true that Empire is dead, that's one more ******ed guild leader down... Only the entire server to go.

Kappa

FTR
10-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Empire will be still here but don't expect to see us on the field for a while.

tartine
10-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Ainz going piret ? Rofl. After failing as Nuian on Nebe, failing as Harani on Rangora, he's gonna fail as Pirate for sure, quit and QQ that its not his fault but ppl target him. Same story again and again. I guess he's doing it for the merit badges. A true leader doesn't give up after a lost battle, he continues the war.
But you guys of Empire didn't deserve him as leader, time to rebuild something new. Sincerely, good luck. =)

ps: inb4 Ainz report everysingle post that talk about him.
ps2: Ainz, don't forget to plant some cherry trees for me, I can't wait to uproot them buddy. (cf: signature :3)

CAKE
10-12-2015, 12:14 PM
WTS my leadership on East Alt Character. Pay me 10k Gold per week and I'll have you easties in the right builds/ armor/ raid setup / earning max gold / teach you how to engage and win every Halcy + Taking any castle (Except hpc).

With Aogiri Tree disbanded and other East guilds falling apart. The East faction needs a good kick up the arse when it comes to organisation.

Zonk
10-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Gj Zerg :)
Greetings from one of the Nebe Pirates :P

Greatings back to you m8 :-)

GucciR
10-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Were agori tree even slightly relevant?

FTR
10-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Were agori tree even slightly relevant?

Nope.

Lastosmane
10-12-2015, 01:25 PM
to the guy telling we dont fight HPC i even sent Aneu a mail for 25vs25 dominion 10 days ago and he didnt answer me till now you dont want me to upload it i think so pls

Aneu
10-12-2015, 01:38 PM
to the guy telling we dont fight HPC i even sent Aneu a mail for 25vs25 dominion 10 days ago and he didnt answer me till now you dont want me to upload it i think so pls

What? I've received no email with anything of the sort. What don't we want you to upload?

Mvh
10-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Aogiri*

& considering we were the only people who got guilds to go to events, probably... I hope someone will pick up the mantle soon :) ~Maybe Zerg?

Lastosmane
10-12-2015, 02:47 PM
mvh pls you had to join our raids everytime for luscas stop trolling lmao

Lastosmane
10-12-2015, 02:47 PM
What? I've received no email with anything of the sort. What don't we want you to upload?

rly ? :O i did send you a mail hmm well gonna send again

Mvh
10-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Oh, so it's like that? Who invited 5 guilds together to even start doing Luscas, who went on the castle siege with you? Who held your members hands while you were offline during events? Oh yeah, the guild with 11 active players.

Not to mention the Masterbaiter (Ballsacks ship) was the best East galleon at the time so it was pmuch required.

Funny what having a castle means to some guilds. It all goes to their heads, you would have had a castle from the first day if you didn't ♥♥♥♥♥ off from Calmlands, that made me laugh.

You see, I can chat ♥♥♥♥ too yo'..

Lastosmane
10-12-2015, 02:59 PM
lmao you cant be serious ? :O you helped us a bit so i wont say anything but you rly think you are good ? thats why all your members wanted to join us ? and nvm you got rekt in a dominion same numbers with your best guys should i upload a screenshot or what ? and talk on forums like your the pvp boss. and the worst part is your the biggest ♥♥♥♥♥ left his guild members and rerolled west to join HPC !! ive never seen such a bad and no balls guild leader. thats all i can say if you would be good like you think you are than you wouldnt reroll west. or your guild wont disband and get rekt. my 2 cents to aogiri

Mvh
10-12-2015, 03:44 PM
I was fed up and got invited to HPC by a friend, I don't see anything wrong with that? I won't make anything awkward for the guys who joined you from Aogiri but they have a different view of things I assure you.

Sure we got wrecked in Dominions, it's hard not to be when you're 10v40. If you want to bring up yours, we had 4 good players online vs your better geared players with honour pots and alch pots, food buffs. You're so scared of losing it's hilarious, just like how you alt f4'd after castle and I had to console your guild by telling them they did good.

p.s I told my guildies to join you because I figured you'd be the only semi-decent PvP guild on East, shame about the leadership.

Lastosmane
10-12-2015, 03:57 PM
10 vs 40 ? xD

just stfu and at least be honest it was 25vs25 you god dam noob and buffing in dominions is a crime ? lmao why am i talking with you even go and lick hpc ♥♥♥ to get free gear.if i would fear loosing i wouldnt try to arrange a dominion vs HPC you kid.

and that the worst leader ive seen in my life talks about my leadership is quite funny. this is my last post btw your not even worth to talk with go and rq reroll on farmville 3D

Mvh
10-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Ask Aneu about what I've got from being in HPC, other than experiences killing bosses etc and actually having fun, I've received nothing (in terms of gear etc)

I've always told people I never wanted to lead anyway, that's why I left.. So insulting me about my 'leadership' is dumb af, so salty fufufuuuuu

p.s this is for you ~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ ~~

Colt
10-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Leaving the challenge for easy life being carried = no respect

Gothiques
10-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Oh, so it's like that? Who invited 5 guilds together to even start doing Luscas, who went on the castle siege with you? Who held your members hands while you were offline during events? Oh yeah, the guild with 11 active players.

Not to mention the Masterbaiter (Ballsacks ship) was the best East galleon at the time so it was pmuch required.

Funny what having a castle means to some guilds. It all goes to their heads, you would have had a castle from the first day if you didn't ♥♥♥♥♥ off from Calmlands, that made me laugh.

Ye we seen how stronk u are in GvG

lolo i didnt even know Aogiri Tree leader fleed from East to HPC. When he was recruiting to his guild he was yelling about Hardcore PvP.

So hardcore

Dewulf
10-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Ainz going piret ? Rofl. After failing as Nuian on Nebe, failing as Harani on Rangora, he's gonna fail as Pirate for sure, quit and QQ that its not his fault but ppl target him. Same story again and again. I guess he's doing it for the merit badges. A true leader doesn't give up after a lost battle, he continues the war.
But you guys of Empire didn't deserve him as leader, time to rebuild something new. Sincerely, good luck. =)

ps: inb4 Ainz report everysingle post that talk about him.
ps2: Ainz, don't forget to plant some cherry trees for me, I can't wait to uproot them buddy. (cf: signature :3)

Ainz is not leading the pirate guild.

Dewulf
10-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Zerg is already full, we aint recuiting since 1 week.

@EMPIRE guys: Can you see now why we dislike so much Ainz? We know him since Nebe and what he is doing now isnt nothing new, totally expected. He accused us for weeks to be the one planning to go pirate and now he is the one going pirate...the irony...

The only reason why his pirate now is because of our core group that enjoy playing together. And my plan was always to go pirate, so I got few friends to join me. And losing castle to Zerg made it even easier to make my mind, since this faction is doomed already and there is nothing for me. I rather kill all of u than try to cooperate with u IDIOTS! Kappa

strongpotato
10-12-2015, 09:55 PM
who are you gona kill lol just quit the game already or stop pretending you can do anything

Gothiques
10-12-2015, 10:17 PM
I rather kill all of u than try to cooperate with u IDIOTS! Kappa

Ye like u did on siege

Dayvan
10-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Mvh now thinking he is anyone because he abandonned East and his own guild to get carried by HPC ? lul

BucketChan
10-13-2015, 04:25 AM

I led your raids. you were incapable.