PDA

View Full Version : A few things I noticed.

Menace
08-05-2014, 06:31 PM
There were a couple things that stood out for me during this Beta. Sometimes when I log in my character will be unable to use any abilities. I had to relog to fix this issue each time.
Quest dialog that scrolls for more than the window size appears at the bottom of the scroll when you switch to that page via next. I had to scroll up before beginning to read then scroll down. Also the mouse wheel does not work to scroll this text.
Keybinds and user settings are not global. I have to make all those changes on each character I create. It would be nice to have a check box that allows the change to only this character if the player wishes to make a change for this character only. Without the checkbox all changes made will be made on all characters. Or vice versa.I'm hoping these things can be looked into.

Raincry
08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Keybinds and user settings are not global. I have to make all those changes on each character I create. It would be nice to have a check box that allows the change to only this character if the player wishes to make a change for this character only. Without the checkbox all changes made will be made on all characters. Or vice versa.
[/LIST]
I'm hoping these things can be looked into.

I totally agree.