PDA

View Full Version : [CEMC] The Crimson East Mercenary Company is hiring!

Sikino
08-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Yes, you read that title correctly, folks.

<Crimson East> began during CBE2 when I randomly decided to quit my guild (that never grew above 5 members) and found a new one with a few people I kept seeing in chat and in game. Initially, it was only meant to have fun and hang out. Then, I joined about 2 parties of guildies and sailed across the ocean blue to raid Nuia. We had tons of fun running around randomly killing Elves and Nuians, and since I noticed many members were interested in PvP, I asked around about making the group a mercenary company.

Well, that has happened. By the end of the CBE we were roughly 30 strong, but your help is NEEDED if we are to grow strong and be a true force on the battlefield! Whether you like PvP or not, a job can be found for you. No matter the level, no matter the occupation, all are welcome (as long as you are 16+).

"But Sikino," you say, "What else would I do besides PvP?"

Well, here is the current guild plan:

We will focus on mercenary work, with about 85-90% of the Mercenary Corps fighting on the field while the rest focus on negotiating and fulfilling contracts (there WILL be a gray area to do both). HOWEVER, there is also a plan to have some crafters to assist the mercenaries and allow for as little delay as possible between materials being made and those materials being put to use by the guild.

As the name implies, there will be a slight bit of roll-play involved as well as many of the guild members (myself included) are Firran.

We do not currently have a Teamspeak for all members, but if interested you can either reply in the thread, PM me, or apply on our website at http://www.crimsoneast.com/

Rapscalion
08-18-2014, 08:48 PM
I am part of this guild and let me tell you when the PVP starts these guys are no joke.

theredswordsmen
10-02-2014, 12:01 PM
in game names yujimbo send an invite please and thank you my guild just merged with yours