PDA

View Full Version : Population status?

Kuddie
10-13-2015, 12:51 AM
Hello!

Not a player on Rangora, but recently came back to AA and started playing on Kyprosa.
I kind of regret my decision, but it's only been two weeks, so I wouldn't lose that much progress.

How is the server looking in terms of highest gearscore and people online during peak hours??

Khyoshira
10-13-2015, 01:53 AM
West win's mostly on the pvp events i think that should make the population stats clear ^^
I think there are more people on west than east~

Lastosmane
10-13-2015, 03:31 AM
server is busy 14-15 hrs per day

RavenAven
10-13-2015, 03:56 AM
It's the only server that remains "High" populated throughout the entire day, there have even been tiny queues at peak times some days.

CAKE
10-13-2015, 05:59 PM
Kyprosa is in the worst state a server can be in.... Too many hand holding alliances.

Rangora is the most populated server EU currently with a very similar population on East and West with an ever increasing pirate faction. Its just that West has more organisation and guilds than East currently. If only some of the lesser developed west guilds would reroll East then this server would be the most fun server EU/NA without a doubt. As World PvP on East side is pure heaven with all the inexperienced west to kill and pirate at sea.

Rangora also has a lot of incredible fun drama on the server and rightly so #Dramagora

If you like pure adrenaline rushing PvP go East. If you like PvE or killing own faction go West. If you have a big wallet go Pirate early.

HappyT
10-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Its just that West has more organisation and guilds than East currently. If only some of the lesser developed west guilds would reroll East then this server would be the most fun server EU/NA without a doubt.

exactly what east needs. MORE CAREBEARS.

Kuddie
10-14-2015, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I rerolled Rangora.

unreal47
10-14-2015, 01:37 AM
east = carebears, west = 3 zerg guilds that are all in bed with each other and pirate = growing population of people that like a good challenge but we die a lot as we are normally out numbered 10 to 1

Jazee
10-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Lets not forget the current pirate population usually finds themselves camping freedich for 3-4 hours in the early morning so they can collect gilda equivalent to about 30g each, the current pirate population just enjoys creating chat drama, from what I've seen they have no pirate-leadership experience, once the server starts to boil down or up and guilds start splitting up, expect to see some real players with leadership and experience joining pirates, other then that everything unreal47 said is 110% true.