PDA

View Full Version : LOST declare War @ CAD!

Specki
10-14-2015, 02:47 PM
Let the flame begin!
First we wiped the hole LOST Alli @ Leviathan and then declare lost war on us an lose :D
http://i.aadb.cc/Kv3gZQ2.jpg

Shone
10-14-2015, 02:49 PM
It was really a nice feeling to see Saltdarius flame us for being a better guild.
10/10 would rekt Lost again.

Fors
10-14-2015, 02:50 PM
If you want I can upload the recording from when you stood right outside your own nui in Austera with guards + alt guild focusing people / healing main CAD / ressing main CAD and putting down imprisons which we can't break because they're not in a PvP zone.

Oh and we waited for about 10 minutes for you in ynystere for a fair fight but nothing there either :(

Venneh
10-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Let the flame begin!
First we wiped the hole LOST Alli @ Leviathan and then declare lost war on us an lose :D
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/19d99e-1444860075.jpg

I'm gonna reach deep into my bag of excuses ...aaaand I blame lag.

Fors
10-14-2015, 02:54 PM
But GF CAD, lesson learned, nice to see you people still around still, been very quiet lately. Until next time!

Shone
10-14-2015, 02:57 PM
But GF CAD, lesson learned, nice to see you people still around still, been very quiet lately. Until next time!

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/yeah-ok-whatever-floats-your-goat.jpg

Specki
10-14-2015, 02:57 PM
haha we was @ last fight in austera 2 minutes left... please show all other fights!

Crinaz
10-14-2015, 03:05 PM
haha we was @ last fight in austera 2 minutes left... please show all other fights!

what are you talking about, you wouldnt leave austera. you literally had you ♥♥♥♥ty alt/2nd guild throw imprisions in our raid while we cant attack them and have them focus our healers with non aoe attacks.

no skill required fight us in a warzone next time

Datguy
10-14-2015, 03:06 PM

'omg lol macro dont work we lose' ~ lost 2015

Specki
10-14-2015, 03:08 PM
why is saceee now so bad and lose against all people? :D macro dont work hahaha^^

Allstar
10-14-2015, 03:22 PM
saceee

Nicko
10-14-2015, 03:24 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Salt_Farmers_-_Pak_Thale-edit1.jpg

Hobo
10-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Hahaha congrats CAD first win after losing castle and all world bossy's just wait for the VIDEO that shows how you cheesed. ok gutentag aufwiederschien

Eddie
10-14-2015, 03:28 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Salt_Farmers_-_Pak_Thale-edit1.jpg

All this attention Erry is giving Lost is making me hard

Tavern
10-14-2015, 03:30 PM
why is saceee now so bad and lose against all people? :D macro dont work hahaha^^

Actually apart from dropback fireball, i dont see anything in his combo that cant still be done.

Oh and that guild war? lol.

maceintu
10-14-2015, 03:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42N-GaKg0W4
all i have to say

Specki
10-14-2015, 03:43 PM
MAD? :D who cares the castle, we get the next 3-128 weeks a castle back^^
and noone need the castle only the leader for the mount^^

Sladarius
10-14-2015, 03:58 PM
It was really a nice feeling to see Saltdarius flame us for being a better guild.
10/10 would rekt Lost again.

Better? I asked you to come to Caernord about 12 times, you refused to leave the Guards/Nui/Safety of Guild #2.

Let's play a game of things you used to own that are now mine.

http://puu.sh/kKw9A/6f4a9a89a5.jpg

I will post every single time we decimate your dog ♥♥♥♥ guild/alliance from this day forth.

OopsUSA
10-14-2015, 04:02 PM
MAD? :D who cares the castle, we get the next 3-128 weeks a castle back^^
and noone need the castle only the leader for the mount^^

You just proved that you can win only ♥♥♥♥ty tactic or like small ♥♥♥♥♥ or in a peaceful area :)

You and your alliance just can't fight like real man
PS
Чурка и в африке чурка :)

Hazardly
10-14-2015, 04:23 PM
get something to drink or you gonna dry out and get some loveboats or you drown in your tears!

#CucumberBois (best # since #Dolphingate)

Hatiz
10-14-2015, 04:55 PM
♥♥♥♥ty tactic ? Is Lost really talking about ♥♥♥♥ty tactics ? Remember the war between Swans , Ascension and you at DS and we shall fall for the same ♥♥♥♥ so you can get your minions to your side ? No thx.

Btw in a war EVERY area is a warzone and till the end (when you tried to come from behind) we fought in front of Austera where NO guards are so stop that lame excuses and just accept your loss , damn you guys asked in shout for respect and fairness and you wasnt even able to say GG after the siege which wasnt easy for you.
(and pls go away with that EASY siege ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ just 20 mins left is not a easy win and everyone with atleast one braincell knows it)

And whats cheesy about fighting in front of a town ? We never retreated to the Nui or the town , yeah there was like 5 - 6 guys from our second guild , wow just wow , according to your flamewar every time, you should had crushed them , the first guild raid and whole Austera and now you QQ ?

Well GG to the guys and girls of you that actually know thats a game and dont take everything serious, to the rest , get lost =^)

http://i.aadb.cc/lbnu5Tk.jpg

Hazardly
10-14-2015, 04:58 PM

DOES IT HURT? PJSaltdarius

But enough Trashtalk. Finally we won our first of many Fight against Lost and that wont be last time we win and we cant say that we will never lose again. Actually it was a pretty nice fight and you cant say anything else. You choose the Location and sadly that was in our favour. Just dont die cause Lost Lost against the "Ctrl Alt Defeat". We showd that we arent Dead and nothing to take on easy. GG WP

Drizzt Sama
10-14-2015, 05:15 PM
Better? I asked you to come to Caernord about 12 times, you refused to leave the Guards/Nui/Safety of Guild #2.

Let's play a game of things you used to own that are now mine.

http://puu.sh/kKw9A/6f4a9a89a5.jpg

I will post every single time we decimate your dog ♥♥♥♥ guild/alliance from this day forth.

Lol calm down Slad - you are taking this game too serious.

windwall
10-14-2015, 05:16 PM
luv it

Sladarius
10-14-2015, 05:33 PM
♥♥♥♥ty tactic ? Is Lost really talking about ♥♥♥♥ty tactics ? I mean you guys had a war vs Black Swans at DS and you called Ascension for help and we shall be so dumb to follow you to a warzone were you guys can call your minions that follow you because they hope to get some candy from your bag ? No thx.

Even Ascension will attest that what you've said is a crock of ♥♥♥♥.

These guys followed me before we had candy to give out, there's a reason Vengeance & Black Swans run 24/7 peace scrolls, you will go back to keeping them up 24/7 again soon.

I'll just get the video posted, keep talking ♥♥♥♥ it's pretty ♥♥♥♥ing tragic how low you'll stoop and how desperately you need to attempt to make yourself look good.

http://puu.sh/kKASG/111c08dcdc.jpg

All you've achieved in doing is annoying me.

OopsUSA
10-14-2015, 05:45 PM
♥♥♥♥ty tactic ? Is Lost really talking about ♥♥♥♥ty tactics ? Remember the war between Swans , Ascension and you at DS and we shall fall for the same ♥♥♥♥ so you can get your minions to your side ? No thx.

Btw in a war EVERY area is a warzone and till the end (when you tried to come from behind) we fought in front of Austera where NO guards are so stop that lame excuses and just accept your loss , damn you guys asked in shout for respect and fairness and you wasnt even able to say GG after the siege which wasnt easy for you.
(and pls go away with that EASY siege ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ just 20 mins left is not a easy win and everyone with atleast one braincell knows it)

And whats cheesy about fighting in front of a town ? We never retreated to the Nui or the town , yeah there was like 5 - 6 guys from our second guild , wow just wow , according to your flamewar every time, you should had crushed them , the first guild raid and whole Austera and now you QQ ?

Well GG to the guys and girls of you that actually know thats a game and dont take everything serious, to the rest , get lost =^)

what are you talking about...ds Ascension frends... call someone... we just can call IB, all rest guild Neutral. (you alredy edit post i dont see, anyway you talk some ♥♥♥♥ about, we just came for fun in this DS war and leave like after 10 min to kill DGS)
Use 2nd guild in the area where we can not attack first as a human shield is just called ♥♥♥♥ty tactic is the same as kill bosses in peacetime, taking the number and not quality, as small mongrel:)
So GJ you are "strongest guild in Kyprosa", win fight!!!

Kauto
10-14-2015, 06:04 PM
I don't know what this is all about but if you think Ascension and Lost are friends, you're wrong. We're trying to work independently and not leech from other guilds. But well done on your GvG win. Perhaps we can try you soon too, we like GvGs.

DeaDei
10-14-2015, 09:30 PM

These guys followed me before we had candy to give out, there's a reason Vengeance & Black Swans run 24/7 peace scrolls, you will go back to keeping them up 24/7 again soon.

I'll just get the video posted, keep talking ♥♥♥♥ it's pretty ♥♥♥♥ing tragic how low you'll stoop and how desperately you need to attempt to make yourself look good.

Please the video without music cant watch it in germany then.

Hatiz
10-14-2015, 11:25 PM
And exactly thats your problem you think someone cares if you are annoyed or not. We had our fun in stopping you from doing the Leviathan and when you saw us making fun of you in Marianople you needed to declare the war, came to Austera and got defeated while you normally should destroy all the cadlings by just watching them since they are all bad and never can kill anyone of you in a 1 vs 1 or 10 vs 1 right ? I mean everyone knows Lost is imba =^) , you are annoyed ? Noone cares.
And to be honest a while ago you was going around alone there was , except IB with few ppl not much following you but know and yeah its normal since you do some bosses there are alot of guys interested in a piece of cake if you think its because you are such a friendly person you might be a bit mistaken ;).

The only one who is desperatly trying to proof something is you but thats okay you take this game so seriuos thats funny as hell !

Quote: OoopsUSA
"what are you talking about...ds Ascension frends... call someone... we just can call IB, all rest guild Neutral. (you alredy edit post i dont see, anyway you talk some ♥♥♥♥ about, we just came for fun in this DS war and leave like after 10 min to kill DGS)
Use 2nd guild in the area where we can not attack first as a human shield is just called ♥♥♥♥ty tactic is the same as kill bosses in peacetime, taking the number and not quality, as small mongrel
So GJ you are "strongest guild in Kyprosa", win fight!!!"

Yeah i edited my text since i mixed it up it wasnt BS vs you , it was BS vs Ascension where you were used to get into the fight and flag up.
Still "♥♥♥♥ty" tactics you used their while you helped Ascension, which is like using a second guild isnt it ?

So pls be quiet and about doing a Boss in peace time, its so stupidly easy to interrupt a boss fight in AA (like you saw at the Leviathan ;) ) and who is doing the Dragon atm at 4:00 in the morning right after the Server restart ?

Oh wait its not CAD its Lost + minions so pls dont try talk big pls everyone can actually see when you do it, or better cant see it since its at 4:00 where ppl tend to sleep. But thats okay, Prime did it, we did it, Rest did it and you do it but pls dont tell me its just CAD doing any bosses uncontested when they can, you even tryed it at the Leviathan since you never thought anyone would show up :).

Have fun and dont get mad about a game Sladdy, thats not good for your blood pressure.

StarBuxx
10-14-2015, 11:36 PM
I thought it was fun for Lost to get some competition. I was wrong..

But at least you can not reset the leviathan.

Fors
10-14-2015, 11:38 PM
I thought it was fun for Lost to get some competition. I was wrong..

But at least you can not reset the leviathan.

The Leviathan was a blast! I don't think anyone here is upset about that though we admittedly did not handle it that well and a lot of us got picked off by the CAD-raid alone before the others could come to help.

The issue people have here is about the dominion, but like I said, we learned our lesson and I think it'll be a while until you see a raid of Lost in Austera :D

StarBuxx
10-14-2015, 11:45 PM
The Leviathan was a blast! I don't think anyone here is upset about that though we admittedly did not handle it that well and a lot of us got picked off by the CAD-raid alone before the others could come to help.

The issue people have here is about the dominion, but like I said, we learned our lesson and I think it'll be a while until you see a raid of Lost in Austera :D

Carpe Diem fought Neo the same way, no one cared.

Yeah that was the plan at the leviathan and it worked out. We still were pretty surprised, hearing that you are giving it a try in our faction chat :D

I had a lot of fun yesterday, even with all this salt. Still. we weren't unorganized yesterday and had a pretty good raid setup.
Lost is strong, we know that, but still: We want to contest you whenever we can, even if we lose from time to time.

Im not mad at anyone and im pretty sure most of you had fun yesterday, aswell.

Fors
10-14-2015, 11:49 PM

Yeah that was the plan at the leviathan and it worked out. We still were pretty surprised, hearing that you are giving it a try in our faction chat :D

I had a lot of fun yesterday, even with all this salt. Still. we weren't unorganized yesterday and had a pretty good raid setup.
Lost is strong, we know that, but still: We want to contest you whenever we can, even if we lose from time to time.

I think it was a good lesson for us as well, we're far from invincible and I think in a way it got to our heads and yesterday we got dragged down to earth again. Time to work on PvPing again to make sure we maintain our position!

hiks
10-15-2015, 12:38 AM

WTF are you talking about ? NEO were the ones who went to Solis and brought CAD to help. Carpe wanted to fight in windsour.

back on topic -----------------

Lost won a castle with 35 people vs 50 + CAD, CAD uses every trick in the book to out number LOST to win GVG. CAD thinks they are the winners ?

When will CAD GVG an eastern guild ... oh wait they won't because all eastern guilds can bring friends too.

Specki
10-15-2015, 01:31 AM
if we fight in a neutral zone, instant italian bastads + Asenscion help you!
so dont cry, it was a fair lose, only the last fight was near the guards, we try to open a portal and you rush in us.

Crinaz
10-15-2015, 01:46 AM
so dont cry, it was a fair lose, only the last fight was near the guards, we try to open a portal and you rush in us.

we dont need either of them to fight you, IB and ascension werent even there yesterday. meanwhile you have all you ♥♥♥♥ty guild there, you know the ones we cant attack since peacezone.

Specki
10-15-2015, 01:48 AM
you speak abaout 4-6 people :D hahah and you have healer from other guilds in your raid.

StarBuxx
10-15-2015, 01:55 AM
there were some devilish inside your raid so I think there is no reason to flame.

If you declare war on CAD you have to deal with the whole guild. And this whole guild is CAD and cad. You knew that in the moment you declared the dominion sladarius, didn't you?

The members of the second guild are also members of cad. Why should they stay back?

Hazardly
10-15-2015, 02:09 AM

Cant you even say a single friendly word you stubborn Ox? Its hard to believe that youre the GM of Lost. If someone doenst what you say does he get whipped? Calm the ♥♥♥♥ down and get back onto earth... Your not even nearly anything above us so dont talk like an Emperor...

Crinaz
10-15-2015, 02:12 AM
there were some devilish inside your raid so I think there is no reason to flame.

If you declare war on CAD you have to deal with the whole guild. And this whole guild is CAD and cad. You knew that in the moment you declared the dominion sladarius, didn't you?

The members of the second guild are also members of cad. Why should they stay back?

even if there were( i didnt see any), you can still attack them while we cant attack your second guild >.>

StarBuxx
10-15-2015, 02:43 AM
We will not hear a single friendly word from Slutarius.
Honestly? I once had some respect for him. For being a great leader and player. But this is enough.
You are not superior. You are not better than we are. Its not only about skill or pvp or all this ♥♥♥♥. We are ♥♥♥♥ing humans who
Wanna play this game for fun. I really enjoy this flame wars and this drama but mate, this is a ♥♥♥♥ing game, not your life.
Do you need to compensate something? Why do you think of yourself that way in a ♥♥♥♥ing game?
Just enjoy it. Enjoy our fights. Do not underestimate us as you did before.
You saw what could happen. And even if we fought in our favour. War is never fair mate.
Some of your guildies are at least able to show some respect, saying “GG” and telling us they had fun as well. (Ty Fors )

Please, please come down of your throne and show us that you are playing archeage for the fun, not for feeling like Joffrey baratheon.

https://ladygeekgirl.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/stupidface.jpg

Sonatex
10-15-2015, 02:47 AM
Honestly? I once had some respect for him. For being a great leader and player. But this is enough.
You are not superior. You are not better than we are. Its not only about skill or pvp or all this ♥♥♥♥. We are ♥♥♥♥ing humans who
Wanna play this game for fun. I really enjoy this flame wars and this drama but mate, this is a ♥♥♥♥ing game, not your life.
Do you need to compensate something? Why do you think of yourself that way in a ♥♥♥♥ing game?
You saw what could happen. And even if we fought in our favour. War is never fair mate.
Some of your guildies are at least able to show some respect, saying “GG” and telling us they had fun as well. (Ty Fors )

Please, please come down of your throne and show us that you are playing archeage for the fun, not for feeling like Joffrey baratheon.

No in peace zone like Solis you cant attack the 2nd guild if they dont attack you!
And if they Focus single targets you can do nothing but it was Lost they portet to solis not CAD

BrutLeX
10-15-2015, 02:59 AM
We still were pretty surprised, hearing that you are giving it a try in our faction chat :D

"Giving a try" is a bit exaggerated, it was more of a practice run, we are still weeks away from killing it (if you know the tactics you will understand), but be sure that for Xmass we will be all eating Leviathan stake :)

Not going to comment on the dominion, since i wasn't there, had to finish a project for tomorrow...

Lost won a castle with 35 people vs 50 + CAD, CAD uses every trick in the book to out number LOST to win GVG. CAD thinks they are the winners ?
We had 2x raids for the siege, 70 people, 0 outsider, every single siege soul was a Lost member. We were kinda expecting a bit harder siege, but the invincible towers made it us a bit easier.

Topkek
10-15-2015, 03:29 AM

The problem is the way Specki attempts to antagonise people by making these threads. He wins one fight against Lost and suddenly comes out of hiding and makes this façade of a "GG" post. It's akin to going into the opponents dressing room after a football game and running up to their faces and shouting "HAHA WE WON YOU SUCK", despite the other team winning by a large margin earlier in the season. There is such thing as being a sore winner and by making this gloating post it reflects pretty badly upon CAD and their allies.

It goes both ways, I've not heard a single friendly word from Specki so Sladarius is just returning the favour here.

Ascale
10-15-2015, 03:36 AM

that guy actually believe they won because they played good ? wow you live in a different world than us "humans".

and i can imagine all the fun you have fighting an ennemy that can't fight back, you must be very very proud

hiks
10-15-2015, 03:49 AM
We had 2x raids for the siege, 70 people, 0 outsider, every single siege soul was a Lost member. We were kinda expecting a bit harder siege, but the invincible towers made it us a bit easier.

ah ok the video from Fors showed 35. It had slad in it so i assumed main raid.

Aricles
10-15-2015, 03:58 AM
We divided our raids into two

Fors
10-15-2015, 04:38 AM
ah ok the video from Fors showed 35. It had slad in it so i assumed main raid.

Graves lead the second raid and also did most of the calling when Slad was channeling, hence why you mostly hear him and not Slad when the channeling is happening.

BrutLeX
10-15-2015, 04:47 AM
The problem is the way Specki attempts to antagonise people by making these threads. He wins one fight against Lost and suddenly comes out of hiding and makes this façade of a "GG" post. It's akin to going into the opponents dressing room after a football game and running up to their faces and shouting "HAHA WE WON YOU SUCK", despite the other team winning by a large margin earlier in the season. There is such thing as being a sore winner and by making this gloating post it reflects pretty badly upon CAD and their allies.

It goes both ways, I've not heard a single friendly word from Specki so Sladarius is just returning the favour here.
It's called a way to "motivate his guild", we all know that CAD jumped into deep sh!t lately, and Specki knows that he has to act and boost his guilds motivation to save his guild, and for that reason he needs to paint every little win as a huge success.

Bifo
10-15-2015, 04:54 AM
I wonder how Specky and friends can expect a GG from us. You will have a GG only when you will able to win a fair battle. Come on the forum to write your unfair deeds is ridiculous .. you have at least the common sense to keep for you this ♥♥♥♥.
Sorry to say but this is a ♥♥♥♥ing attitude that breeds hatred against u

Davjen
10-15-2015, 05:10 AM

OMG that bulli♥♥♥♥ xD...We were fighiting at WS, we wiped u and then u teleport to austera, force us to come austera, wipe u again at the harbour with specki and some cadlings impison us and healing u...so wtf are u saying? XD winning 200-70 or something like that is just a because we wreck u..no excuse...i can understand if we won 200-199...but 200-70 u can just shut up and try to improve.

Hazardly
10-15-2015, 05:25 AM
OMG that bulli♥♥♥♥ xD...We were fighiting at WS, we wiped u and then u teleport to austera, force us to come austera, wipe u again at the harbour with specki and some cadlings impison us and healing u...so wtf are u saying? XD winning 200-70 or something like that is just a because we wreck u..no excuse...i can understand if we won 200-199...but 200-70 u can just shut up and try to improve.

Funny Fact: Davjen is the worst player with the biggest Mouth EU! 1st: He cant even count to 20 without a Calculator 2nd: He is always the first that dies 3rd: You would never get a Castle if the Numbers, yes the "things" that cause you headache, would be equal! never forget that!

Topkek
10-15-2015, 05:35 AM
c u @ LAN CAD

http://i.imgur.com/VVFGL24.jpg

maceintu
10-15-2015, 05:37 AM

our only ally is IB. and when it comes to calling in help during GvG how many times have we fought CAD+Veng+BS without calling for backup? every ♥♥♥♥ing time. we declared on Neo, CAD comes to help, we call in no one, we declare on BS call in no one, and CAD+Veng comes to help, we declare on CAD and you run from Marianople instantly to hide behind your alt guild in a zone we can not attack them in. and use them to break our raid comp up and focus down single targets that can not be defended. history shows who is the one calling for help from outside during GvGs, and it is not us.

Ascale
10-15-2015, 05:43 AM
lol we never called ib for back up during a dominion

Specki
10-15-2015, 06:05 AM
we hide behind second guild :D

go and cry more!:D

you declare war on us in marianopel and say in teamspeak hahahaha we declare war in marianopel on CAD and now we wipe them.... 10 minutes later you die everytime against us and cry :D

Ascale
10-15-2015, 06:07 AM
that guy must have got some brain damage when he lost his castle

Hazardly
10-15-2015, 06:23 AM
our only ally is IB. and when it comes to calling in help during GvG how many times have we fought CAD+Veng+BS without calling for backup? every ♥♥♥♥ing time. we declared on Neo, CAD comes to help, we call in no one, we declare on BS call in no one, and CAD+Veng comes to help, we declare on CAD and you run from Marianople instantly to hide behind your alt guild in a zone we can not attack them in. and use them to break our raid comp up and focus down single targets that can not be defended. history shows who is the one calling for help from outside during GvGs, and it is not us.

if you stay on this comment you say you lost cause we had 7 more ppl?

Hatiz
10-15-2015, 06:41 AM
Lost won a castle with 35 people vs 50 + CAD

Okay can pls someone explain this poor guy that the 35 ppl in raid was just half of the Lost force at the castle ? I mean everyone can see clearly there are ALOT of green Lost guys around the blue ones at the castle which means there are two raids , which makes sense since you cant compress 70 ppl in a 50 spot raid ...

btw Fors you should have used moaaar Amon Amarth \m/ ♥♥♥♥ing great music ^^

@Macintu

Whenever you declared war on BS and we was around ofc we helped em since it was mostly on worldbosses where you simply wanted to annoy and didnt wanted to flag and get to the court, understandable move, so BS never cryed or called us to help them that was our decision. Same as you was going against BS when they had there GvG vs Acsension where you flagged at DS even if you are , like Kauto said, no friends at all. And same as when TheDream or Carpe are around too and help you on sungoldfields by attacking BS, i doubt you called them but they decided to help even if they are not allied with you but just have sometimes the same goals =^).

Ascale
10-15-2015, 06:47 AM
Okay can pls someone explain this poor guy that the 35 ppl in raid was just half of the Lost force at the castle ? I mean everyone can see clearly there are ALOT of green Lost guys around the blue ones at the castle which means there are two raids , which makes sense since you cant compress 70 ppl in a 50 spot raid ...

@Macintu

Whenever you declared war on BS and we was around ofc we helped em since it was mostly on worldbosses where you simply wanted to annoy and didnt wanted to flag and get to the court, understandable move, so BS never cryed or called us to help them that was our decision. Same as you was going against BS when they had there GvG vs Acsension where you flagged at DS even if you are , like Kauto said, no friends at all. And same as when TheDream or Carpe are around too and help you on sungoldfields by attacking BS, i doubt you called them but they decided to help even if they are not allied with you but just have sometimes the same goals =^).

As far as i remember whe helped ascension that day because bs brought their 2nd guild to do the same thing you did yesterday, we were just there to balance the fight

Davjen
10-15-2015, 07:01 AM
Funny Fact: Davjen is the worst player with the biggest Mouth EU! 1st: He cant even count to 20 without a Calculator 2nd: He is always the first that dies 3rd: You would never get a Castle if the Numbers, yes the "things" that cause you headache, would be equal! never forget that!

Just ROFL!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27743950.jpg

Hatiz
10-15-2015, 07:19 AM
As far as i remember whe helped ascension that day because bs brought their 2nd guild to do the same thing you did yesterday, we were just there to balance the fight

Ofc, but tell me pls after all the fights we had vs you guys, when you called us useless , worthless , weak , scum♥♥♥♥s and stuff, your honest leader in the first place, how could you not destroy us easy ? I mean we are ♥♥♥♥ty CADlings which never win anything not even 300 vs 10 right ? And you guys had such a easy 10 minutes siege without any disturbance from the start till the stamping at the loadstone. How can few ppl of the second guild make your imbalanced raid loosing ? How can something be even unfair since you are so indestructable especially Sladarius ?

@ Bifo im really sry that we arent nice to you guys since you always , after every fight say GG and how nice the fight was and noone of you ever called us names or stuff from the very first fight on, i really wanna say sry and GG to you that you are always on the same level and never high above or cocky, thx thx thx with sugar on top for being such fair players at all !!! Kudos for your nice acting towards us !

Ascale
10-15-2015, 07:23 AM
Ofc, but tell me pls after all the fights we had vs you guys, when you called us useless , worthless , weak , scum♥♥♥♥s and stuff, your honest leader in the first place, how could you not destroy us easy ? I mean we are ♥♥♥♥ty CADlings which never win anything not even 300 vs 10 right ? And you guys had such a easy 10 minutes siege without any disturbance from the start till the stamping at the loadstone. How can few ppl of the second guild make your imbalanced raid loosing ? How can something be even unfair since you are so indestructable especially Sladarius ?

@ Bifo im really sry that we arent nice to you guys since you always , after every fight say GG and how nice the fight was and noone of you ever called us names or stuff from the very first fight on, i really wanna say sry and GG to you that you are always on the same level and never high above or cocky, thx thx thx with sugar on top for being such fair players at all !!! Kudos for your nice acting towards us !

because they are not part of the guild that the dominion was declared on, so they can't get killed. Stop acting like you are more stupid than you already are.
But you know that already, and also if you enjoyed it and had fun, and like pvp you would have accepted to come to auroria or any war zones but you didn't so stop pretending that your guild isn't dead because you won that dominion

Hatiz
10-15-2015, 07:36 AM
because they are not part of the guild that the dominion was declared on, so they can't get killed. Stop acting like you are more stupid than you already are.
But you know that already, and also if you enjoyed it and had fun, and like pvp you would have accepted to come to auroria or any war zones but you didn't so stop pretending that your guild isn't dead because you won that dominion

Yeah right we are dead, so dead that we are the only ones that cared of you being at the Leviathan and whiped you at it so it resets, even when you told us we couldnt, if that means we are dead well then you got defeated by a dead guild ...

Ascale
10-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Yeah right we are dead, so dead that we are the only ones that cared of you being at the Leviathan and whiped you at it so it resets, even when you told us we couldnt, if that means we are dead well then you got defeated by a dead guild ...

you have no clue what you are talking about, it's crazy, you took ship by ship with a raid when they had 10 ppl or less. If you think that makes you a great guild than you are never going to improve anything do you ever think before writing such things ?

StarBuxx
10-15-2015, 08:16 AM
you have no clue what you are talking about, it's crazy, you took ship by ship with a raid when they had 10 ppl or less. If you think that makes you a great guild than you are never going to improve anything do you ever think before writing such things ?

Teil me what lost would have done. Would you count the ppl on every ship and just send equal numbers? I dont think so. We did that because we knew we can wipe you this way. Legitim tactic

Aricles
10-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Same tactic ever group would use lol nothing wrong with it. Was still fun all around =D

csimi
10-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Teil me what lost would have done. Would you count the ppl on every ship and just send equal numbers? I dont think so. We did that because we knew we can wipe you this way. Legitim tactic

I think his point is that you shouldn't think that "huh we're safe, we're still cool, still kings of this server" just because you managed to do that.
You were wiped as ♥♥♥♥ in a legit unexploitable 70v70 at siege.

Ascale
10-15-2015, 08:36 AM

that's exactly what i said, and it doesn't make you strong at all

StarBuxx
10-15-2015, 08:53 AM
that's exactly what i said, and it doesn't make you strong at all

it does not mean we are strong. it does mean that we are the only 1 contesting you in such things. you wanna miss that?

may be leviathan is not resetting then.

yukibango
10-15-2015, 09:13 AM
"Giving a try" is a bit exaggerated, it was more of a practice run, we are still weeks away from killing it (if you know the tactics you will understand), but be sure that for Xmass we will be all eating Leviathan stake :)

Not going to comment on the dominion, since i wasn't there, had to finish a project for tomorrow...

are you sure there wasn´t at least 1 IB membe in the siege? ^^

btw @ siege - good fight - good preperation - we misshandeld some stuff real bad (siege towers invincible - tanks being tanky as f*ck) - and your preparations were waaaay better than ours - but guys, i know you hate us with your whole heart and soul - but still: chill, calm down, take a big breath, take the drug of your choice and accpt that this is just a GAME

Wizthewizard
10-15-2015, 09:15 AM
are you sure there wasn´t at least 1 IB membe in the siege? ^^

70/70 were all Lost, 0 IB.

maceintu
10-15-2015, 09:31 AM
if you stay on this comment you say you lost cause we had 7 more ppl?

7 ppl that can focus target 1 person without any of us being able to stop them, 7 ppl that can imprison a part of the raid and not be stopped, you try going to a zone where you can not attack nuian's war us there, and we can have 7 IB members doing the same to you. see how it works out for you

maceintu
10-15-2015, 09:36 AM

@Macintu

first war with BS started out in golden ruins. who was on their way there with a full raid to help them? yeah both you and vengeance was going there. by my point is we have never called in help from outside our guild to fight a GvG, which is what your "great lord" keeps saying we do. even when we fought Neo on the island and you kept going there to help them, we still did not call for help, and won. and that is the point, you refuse to fight in arenas where you can not take advantage of using players that can not be attacked to cheese your way into the fight. I guess we expected more of you, but yet again you proved how cowardly your leader is.

Bifo
10-15-2015, 09:57 AM

♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥! Come AT LEAST once in a war zone for a fairly fighting with your full raid, bring on double raid too, but come and fight loyally without crap and strange tricks for once .. Maybe you'll win, maybe you'll lose, but for sure you will have our GG.

Ascale
10-15-2015, 10:38 AM
♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥! Come AT LEAST once in a war zone for a fairly fighting with your full raid, bring on double raid too, but come and fight loyally without crap and strange tricks for once .. Maybe you'll win, maybe you'll lose, but for sure you will have our GG.

They throw their dignity and brain away before joining cad, it's to late for them to realize what it is to have a "fair" fight

madjago
10-15-2015, 11:12 AM
dear god the ******edness of the cadlings.....
you win ONE fight and have to cheese like hell to do it and yet here you are partying like you wiped a full lost raid with 30 people.....
please stop making me laugh so hard at your stupidity

Hatiz
10-15-2015, 11:37 AM
I think his point is that you shouldn't think that "huh we're safe, we're still cool, still kings of this server" just because you managed to do that.
You were wiped as ♥♥♥♥ in a legit unexploitable 70v70 at siege.

What you dont get is that we didnt said we are safe , we are cool , we are still kings, because we wiped you at Leviathan, thats you and Ascale, i just told you we arent dead since a dead guild wouldnt even show up at the Leviathan and wouldnt care much if you do him or not , got it now ?
And to the "wiped as ♥♥♥♥" in the first minutes the defenders are just 50 and the attackers are 70 still we managed to keep you away from endeing the siege till 20 minutes before end if that means wiped as ♥♥♥♥ we have definitly a different sight of the siege but well whatever makes you happy on your high horse.

And Ascale, when did i said we are supercool because we wiped you ? I just said we arent dead since we show still up and actually stopped you from doing the Leviathan i think maybe you lost* your brain and dont even notice what you write or what other ppl write. Youre one fo the guys that are high above and think they are something special so i wont go on since you wont get it anyways that you try to twist what i wrote.

have fun bois , if you know what fun is

Cru
10-15-2015, 11:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wB40QLR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xm6Fw9c.jpg

Hal
10-15-2015, 09:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CHZfvp3.gif

CAD sure are getting mouthy after a small victory, in which they had to obtain it by cheesing the hell out of it. Where's a clapping gif for you Caddies.

Hal
10-15-2015, 09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CHZfvp3.gif

CAD sure are getting mouthy after a small victory, in which they had to obtain it by cheesing the hell out of it. Where's a clapping gif for you Caddies.

Ahh here we go

https://i.imgur.com/ZLoHmpx.gif

maceintu
10-16-2015, 02:49 AM
What you dont get is that we didnt said we are safe , we are cool , we are still kings, because we wiped you at Leviathan, thats you and Ascale, i just told you we arent dead since a dead guild wouldnt even show up at the Leviathan and wouldnt care much if you do him or not , got it now ?
And to the "wiped as ♥♥♥♥" in the first minutes the defenders are just 50 and the attackers are 70 still we managed to keep you away from endeing the siege till 20 minutes before end if that means wiped as ♥♥♥♥ we have definitly a different sight of the siege but well whatever makes you happy on your high horse.

And Ascale, when did i said we are supercool because we wiped you ? I just said we arent dead since we show still up and actually stopped you from doing the Leviathan i think maybe you lost* your brain and dont even notice what you write or what other ppl write. Youre one fo the guys that are high above and think they are something special so i wont go on since you wont get it anyways that you try to twist what i wrote.

have fun bois , if you know what fun is

to use speckis words against him, you were fully buffed in a pvp specked raid to take on half a raid that was unbuffed spread out on lots of ships, you are so salty that we have taken all other content away from you that you are overhyping any little "victory" you can find.

Specki
10-16-2015, 07:35 AM
you take all other away from us? we kill the ghostships and make all other bosses you only have the dragon :D

Topkek
10-16-2015, 07:38 AM
I firmly believe Specki is incapable of making a forum post without use of the :D (colon dee) emote.

:D :D :D :D :D
:D

Sladarius
10-16-2015, 08:03 AM
you take all other away from us? we kill the ghostships and make all other bosses you only have the dragon :D

Dragon, Kraken, Anthalon whenever we want it, DGS whenever we want them, ♥♥♥♥ some days we've killed the ghost ships after their 12h respawn to make 18k a day.

Every ship you kill gets split 3 ways, ours do not, every ship you kill costs you at least 50g per person, ours do not.

Eventually your members will get sick of wasting gold to make you/your other leaders rich and they will become uncontested again.

We've seen Ascension/German Phoenix/Carpe Diem at all of the ships, i'm pretty sure soon enough they'll farm them easier and better than you ever can.

Eddie
10-16-2015, 09:05 AM
I firmly believe Specki is incapable of making a forum post without use of the :D (colon dee) emote.

:D :D :D :D :D

XDD that's Xd not XD completely xD right HAHAHAHAHAXDXDHAHXD

lena
10-16-2015, 09:46 AM
I XDXDXD think xddd this lost members is xdddd so kiddy xdxdxDDDDD

STUPID free

Hobo
10-16-2015, 11:38 AM

and all other bosses all you have is 11am ships and 11am world bossy morphues

Eddie
10-16-2015, 11:45 AM
and all other bosses all you have is 11am ships and 11am world bossy morphues

And croakfiend

Hal
10-16-2015, 08:02 PM

Specki trying to count how many world bossy he can do again? The grand total is not very high, you don't even need a second hand to count it specks. Oh, and we also took your castle under full contestion where you knew we were coming. It's pretty simple to deny your alliance other content. That was a fun world bossy, the cad castle

cyrex1900
10-17-2015, 03:44 AM

are you talking about sauceee?

current record in this arena season: 493 wins 10 loss

all people = 2% confirmed.

Allstar
10-17-2015, 05:03 AM

all people = speckis shadowbane, cmon we all know that

fanatic667
10-18-2015, 11:45 PM

specki:"Why can he use his skills so fast?"

bastiel:"He probably has 2 mice, to click them really fast."

AeonAuron
10-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Lol calm down Slad - you are taking this game too serious.

I have been searching for this comment for too long but here is my response:

http://i.imgur.com/VjX8Z6Y.png

Eddie
10-26-2015, 06:42 AM
I have been searching for this comment for too long but here is my response:

http://i.imgur.com/VjX8Z6Y.png

My picture didn't work :(

hiks
10-26-2015, 06:54 AM
i hear its round two tongiht ? anyone streaming ?