PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrite Lost LOL!!

SearchTR
10-15-2015, 01:55 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/vRRdkA.jpg

Just another day at cinderstone, people are trying to do the Grim rift in peace. But suddenly a Wild Amsterdam appears to kill the rift raid but guess what, the so called heroes of the west "Lost" is there to protect the rift raid. Isnt that lovely? Guess again

http://i.hizliresim.com/n22VzB.jpg

After couple of days, because they kick whoever they want from the rift raids as they see fit, apperently someone wanted to got revenge and kick some Lost people from the raid and in return and they came back for vendetta.

Free
10-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Imposible, i never see Lost & Ascension working with reds

http://dykn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/was-that-sarcasm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gAK09GA.jpg

And theirs members are so mature.....

http://i.imgur.com/RekzefB.jpg

Crinaz
10-15-2015, 02:10 PM
complaining about death swans and vengeance kek

btw im not kicking randomly just swans and vengeance

Eddie
10-15-2015, 02:10 PM
So you guys ♥♥♥♥ talk Lost and declare war on them, and you get surprised when you get killed by them?

What kind of logic is that..

Allstar
10-15-2015, 02:12 PM
banter

csimi
10-15-2015, 02:31 PM
You're a dirty swan, you'd rather take the side of reds in a fight and go purple on your own faction and you expect not to get rekt?
Get the ♥♥♥♥ out and don't be surprised if people grief you in any way they can.

BrutLeX
10-15-2015, 02:48 PM
It's called "prioritizing targets", in an event once we are done with your rainbow alliance we jump at each other, simple as that.

Sladarius
10-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Oh look can't win the PvP so lets go to the forums and try post propaganda.

Where's Execration, where's execration, la la laa la hey, la la laa la hey!

Tommyz
10-15-2015, 03:22 PM
You aren't serious are you?

hiks
10-15-2015, 04:23 PM
uh why is there a screen shot of me and other eastern players in this thread. The fact we were at the rift had nothing to do with LOST.

BrutLeX
10-15-2015, 05:50 PM
uh why is there a screen shot of me and other eastern players in this thread. The fact we were at the rift had nothing to do with LOST.
They are trying to brainwash the west that we called you over to wipe the pug raid so that we can do the rift :D

But quiet the opposite happened, because we were fighting you so that the west can do their rift...

This is how BS and Vengeance doing their lie propaganda to make new friends on the west since long time :cool:

Tommyz
10-15-2015, 07:33 PM
Oh c'mon it's not about propaganda but the obvious facts

roflcopter.get.lost.com

Hal
10-15-2015, 09:20 PM
Oh c'mon it's not about propaganda but the obvious facts

roflcopter.get.lost.com
I'm not really sure if I'm on topic for this thread, it already started out as a ♥♥♥♥post and swans are making it worse.

Fact, your guild carebear scrolls 24/7. Fact, your guild works with easterners exclusively. Fact, I love ice cream.

Here's some propaganda for you: Lost is a pro nuian guild. You...are not.

Drizzt Sama
10-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Lost isn;t pro nuian guild. Why?

- You PK during rifts - even if it's BS and vegenance than pug can;t make it properly without us,
- you work with TheDream and other reds at worldbosses like red dragon,
- you gave/sold Neo castle scroll to TheDream - red guild and you could sell it to Nuian guild like Ascention - everyone could get empty castle,
- you were pirate to farm gold from abbysal and you were killing whole nuian faction,

Use better lies plz about pro Nuian guild. Lost is pro profit guild with top selfish squad of archeage.

ExecratioN
10-15-2015, 11:11 PM
Oh look can't win the PvP so lets go to the forums and try post propaganda.

Where's Execration, where's execration, la la laa la hey, la la laa la hey!

:D
you wanna say "heil Execration?" like u been doing before while im not playing?

Sladarius
10-15-2015, 11:20 PM
All I read is salty dkplings missing out on their DKP.

Dream bought Neo's scroll.

Plz don't attack my merchants ship Slad plz plz

Crinaz
10-16-2015, 12:50 AM

- You PK during rifts - even if it's BS and vegenance than pug can;t make it properly without us,
- you gave/sold Neo castle scroll to TheDream - red guild and you could sell it to Nuian guild like Ascention - everyone could get empty castle,
- you were pirate to farm gold from abbysal and you were killing whole nuian faction,

Use better lies plz about pro Nuian guild. Lost is pro profit guild with top selfish squad of archeage.

1 hahahahaha
2 if the dream is there, its simply cause they hate your alliance :confused:
Besides we dont need them to do content, a alliance with them serves no purpose
when they tell us they are there to kill CAD and BS, we are not gonna stop them.
3 we never even got a hold of the neo castle, there was no point since we knew from the beginning that we would go for CADs.
4 the most important thing from pirate faction are the titles, which we use alot btw. As for abyssal well, you really think greens would let reds on the island to make packs ? offcourse they wont. in this case it simply became a fight of who would make packs. i must admit the money is a nice bonus though. Abyssal is boring as ♥♥♥ though, its just shoot swim craft a pack and deliver.

Fors
10-16-2015, 01:06 AM

You're basically saying that the rest of nuia can't do the rifts without Black Swans and Vengeance. How low do you think of these people, as low as to say that they can't kill some mobs and move 2 packs and shoot some ghosts with harpoons without you?

Lost bought scroll for 5k from AH - TheDream bought it from lost for 10k - stop lie and get some life Slad.

I'd like to know which "reliable" source you got this information from, because it's a blatant lie. TheDream bought the Neo scroll themselves from the auction house, go ask them yourself.

Drizzt Sama
10-16-2015, 01:35 AM
You're basically saying that the rest of nuia can't do the rifts without Black Swans and Vengeance. How low do you think of these people, as low as to say that they can't kill some mobs and move 2 packs and shoot some ghosts with harpoons without you?

If in raid there is around 15 BS / vegenance they won;t do bosses at rift because few of rift makers are dead after 1rst shoot of rift bosses

I'd like to know which "reliable" source you got this information from, because it's a blatant lie. TheDream bought the Neo scroll themselves from the auction house, go ask them yourself.

Than sorry - looks like this info was faked, but that's whate I've heard

Ascale
10-16-2015, 01:40 AM
but in the end they cleared the rift and killed the boss. If my grandmothers had ballz it would be my grandfather

maceintu
10-16-2015, 02:44 AM
If in raid there is around 15 BS / vegenance they won;t do bosses at rift because few of rift makers are dead after 1rst shoot of rift bosses

Than sorry - looks like this info was faked, but that's whate I've heard

heroic GHA plate, 1 healer and to be undisturbed for 25 mins. that is all you need to kill 1 hound. stop being so full of yourself claiming that BS/Veng does things for the Nuian faction. when was the last time you let anyone randomly join in for any world bossy that might drop something? also why not guild lvl 5 yet. where did those 120k gold go? oh yeah straight into your own pocket DKP at it's finest

BrutLeX
10-16-2015, 02:52 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/cio6i.jpg
As i've said, none of the above is true, you and your whole alliance is delusional

But please just continue with your lies, maybe that will get your sht together, and make you throw away that perma peace scroll and start coming to contesting again, just so that we can crash you again and force you to go back to your cave!

Lally Senpai
10-16-2015, 03:16 AM
Lost bought scroll for 5k from AH - TheDream bought it from lost for 10k - stop lie and get some life Slad.

We bought the scroll from the Auction House not from Lost, sorry but you are misinformed.
Also i've been hearing a lot about western people crying about our "Alliance" i can safely say there is no alliance between us we just deny "TheRainBowAlliance" content wich is completely normal. Different factions shouldn't cooperate for anything in my opinion.

Saiku
10-16-2015, 06:27 AM
We bought the scroll from the Auction House not from Lost, sorry but you are misinformed.
Also i've been hearing a lot about western people crying about our "Alliance" i can safely say there is no alliance between us we just deny "TheRainBowAlliance" content wich is completely normal. Different factions shouldn't cooperate for anything in my opinion.

Please read that again and hopefully you'll figure out why you just contradicted yourself

Cru
10-16-2015, 06:33 AM

Please read that again and hopefully you'll figure out why you just contradicted yourself

the enemy of my enemy is my friend
we may not kill each other during certain events, but that doesn't mean we're allied. still a lot of pvp between us, unlike cad x swans

Saiku
10-16-2015, 07:02 AM
I was just pointing out his own opinion. Which is stilled flawed

Sladarius
10-16-2015, 07:57 AM

We bid and bought the CAD scroll for 5.5k (I bid 4.5k, bikaz out bid me 5.5k) - Belligerent bought the Impact scroll for 600g at last minute, which was then sold to Carpe Diem at a small profit for belligerent.

Dream won their own bid on their own scroll.

The only interloping here is that I decided to go for CADs castle instead of Neo's.

The reason being that wherever I sieged I would be fighting CAD anyway, so may as well go for the jugular.

Ashorai
10-16-2015, 04:58 PM
It's really funny when Lost members and Slad talk about propaganda. U made it awesome, i respect your propaganda power. Nuia forgot what slad did, how they backstab and made propaganda agains CAD when they work with reds. You guys show how to make propaganda and turn situation :D a few months later you will lost everything, you will BACK to pirate faction and keep killing Nuians.

nileilla
10-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Being a pirate is part of this game. It has been implemented and is legal to use.
We decided to play this part of the game aswell and in the end you have to kill your "own faction" since you do not belong to it anymore at this time. Fact!

Hal
10-16-2015, 07:58 PM
It's really funny when Lost members and Slad talk about propaganda. U made it awesome, i respect your propaganda power. Nuia forgot what slad did, how they backstab and made propaganda agains CAD when they work with reds. You guys show how to make propaganda and turn situation :D a few months later you will lost everything, you will BACK to pirate faction and keep killing Nuians.

You've been spoon-fed some amazing bullcrap from your alliance it seems. I truly feel sorry for you Ashorai since everything you just said made no sense partly due to your poor english and also your complete inability to understand the truth of the matters at hand. This thread is cancer and you're contributing to the cancer. You must be proud of yourself; how much dkp does that give you to ♥♥♥♥post on here? Honest question.

Anyways, been posting far too much for you guys. You do know how to spew crap in such a way as to elict a response.

Xavith
10-17-2015, 01:51 AM

People keep mentioning Lost going pirate as a bad thing. When Joox was contesting abyssal kraken, it was the most challenging and fun world event ever. Not to mention, we made MORE gold when they were contesting, rather with the 300+ nuians waiting for a crystal. It's such a huge shame that east refuses to contest it, granted some of it is likely due to the time of the event.

cyrex1900
10-17-2015, 03:32 AM
People keep mentioning Lost going pirate as a bad thing. When Joox was contesting abyssal kraken, it was the most challenging and fun world event ever. Not to mention, we made MORE gold when they were contesting, rather with the 300+ nuians waiting for a crystal. It's such a huge shame that east refuses to contest it, granted some of it is likely due to the time of the event.

if i remember correctly, after joox coming pirates, we were filling dozens of tradeships and controlling the island 24/7

Hobo
10-17-2015, 03:41 AM
nice propaganda dkpling

Black swans and vengeance are considered as reds

now go back to papa specki's basement

Drizzt Sama
10-17-2015, 04:19 AM
nice propaganda dkpling

Black swans and vengeance are considered as reds

now go back to papa specki's basement

The only ones who were reds for Nuians are Lost killing their own faction for gold as a pirate. Dkp is fair share of loot unless you prefer Leliana's way of sharing drop.

Ascale
10-17-2015, 04:26 AM
The only ones who were reds for Nuians are Lost killing their own faction for gold as a pirate. Dkp is fair share of loot unless you prefer Leliana's way of sharing drop.

Dkp is the reason why your guild haven't improve after months of farming end game content, i hope you realize that.
Where 200 people works for their own needs, we have 1 guild that do everything to get stronger.

And yeah we killed everything while being pirate, what did you expect ? that we will be like your most loyal allies ? just watching ? no we weren't, we are playing the game for the pvp and not for the dkp industry.

Drizzt Sama
10-17-2015, 05:18 AM
Than stop lies that you are pro Nuian - you are pro profit. You came back from pirate only because of dragon. Anyway that used to be like that - cheap llies from Leliana, cheap lies from his bastard Lost.

Ascale
10-17-2015, 05:40 AM
Than stop lies that you are pro Nuian - you are pro profit. You came back from pirate only because of dragon. Anyway that used to be like that - cheap llies from Leliana, cheap lies from his bastard Lost.

lol, we went pirate because the game was boring at that time, do you always talk without knowing anything ? and we gave free packs to those nuians people. We also takes some guilds to morpheus and world bossy for their dream ring quest lines, how many times have you done that drizzts ?

We lie and you only tell the truth of course everyone is going to believe that

BrutLeX
10-17-2015, 06:07 AM
Our decision to go pirate wasn't kept as a secret, slad approached the Nuia leaders and told them that we are going pirate and that Abyssal will be FFA for us, as i know all of them accepted it. There were also deals with a few guilds about not attacking them while they are doing trade runs (outside of Abyssal), one of them was your precious guild, where Exe bagged us not to steal packs from them.

And all those delusions that we made ♥♥♥♥tons of gold on Abyssal are just laughable, our main reason was the PvP to go there, we delivered just about 30% of the packs to cover our buff costs, while we kept crafting the rest of the packs and kept putting them down on the island to use it as a bait, we gave away many of those packs to lucky and persistent Nuians.

Your alliance was doing propaganda against us since ever, because they can't fight fair with us, so they need to use dirty tricks, for example what about that "Lost wants to take over IB's castle, because Leli gave it back to Saso and not to slad", this is being one of the most laughable ones.

Vengeance2015 "Free Dragon loot or War", your NOTgetting your "free" dragon loot nor you are doing WAR with us. Can you at least keep one of your words?

Crinaz
10-17-2015, 06:08 AM
every game is pro profit , the kind of profit u get from it is discussable though.

as for lost going pirate, are we now not allowed to do the content the game provides anymore ?
just because papa drittzt says so ? just because you disagree with it ? or what are you trying to say exactly ?

the only thing im hearing here is boatloads of salt.

batarel
10-17-2015, 06:57 AM
Game allows, so why not join pirates, more pirates more fun :D
But from role-playing view it is a betrayal of west nation

Hobo
10-17-2015, 07:26 AM
Haha @ swans trying west people to go pirate so they can have their world bossy's back

Eddie
10-17-2015, 07:46 AM
Game allows, so why not join pirates, more pirates more fun :D
But from role-playing view it is a betrayal of west nation

And allying east isn't? :D :D XDDXDXD

batarel
10-17-2015, 07:48 AM
Yes it was hypocrite a bit, still this thread is not about BS.
BTW this game is everything about farming money, it is no fun for me for a half year, today minimal for end game is like divine full gemmed obsidian set and maybe epic ayanad weapon, if you not have hacks, AH bots or land grabber then you have to spend so many hours on tiring packs runs, farming or fishing, just for another fail regrade .. And for what? You can see what fun you can get on end game - just look for streamers - it is: move to oponent, do combo, and press one button, and you win in 5 sec even if you not look what oponent doing .... I long give up about getting anything back cause game is not fun.. But will still play because of peoples from guild, maybe when find better game will leave

Ashorai
10-17-2015, 01:29 PM
Vengeance2015 "Free Dragon loot or War", your NOTgetting your "free" dragon loot nor you are doing WAR with us. Can you at least keep one of your words?

We dont care about loot. we never care about loot. we are fighting becouse of slad's behavior. Thats what im talking about. His propaganda power. you think you are right. Go read Execration's forum post and learn the truth. he help a lot, he back up when slad's guild very weak and they join actions with 3-4 people. we even give free loots when we kill bosses ALONE. Becose exe wanted our ally's be stronger. We helped Retrubiton (prime). Im diplomat and u have no idea how many backstab ss i saw. We just ignore it, becouse its impossible to every alliance member like each other. But when slad got power, when he gather geared people on his guild, he said that: 'you can come with us but we will not give you loot' . Who cares about loot? This behavior is deserve to be on Kos list. We left game and back with 55 patch. We were weak. Our mistake is, we thought slad gonna show same loyalty on us. but he choosed to be faction cat and backstab us. If lost members Loyal as Slad, Lost will dissapear after a few months. You can think whatever you want, thats truth. Everyone likes his own guild, but thats truth... I actually dont care about Loot, im playing since closed beta and i didnt even ask an item on DKP. We are playing for fun. And its not funny at all when u get backstabbed.

Ascale
10-17-2015, 01:42 PM
you call sladarius backstab because he said that he didn't need you for the new patch if i do understand ? Lost don't need vengeance to do what they are doing, grow up a little bit, you decided to join bs/cad, it was the worse choice you could have made, that's all, instead of building something new you decided to join the "winning" side, look at what you became now

Ashorai
10-17-2015, 01:52 PM
you call sladarius backstab because he said that he didn't need you for the new patch if i do understand ? Lost don't need vengeance to do what they are doing, grow up a little bit, you decided to join bs/cad, it was the worse choice you could have made, that's all, instead of building something new you decided to join the "winning" side, look at what you became now

At least they are not backstabbers and they are loyal to their ally. They were loyal to Dragoons too. And 'winning side' ?? For god sake what is average EP of lost? No one can deny it, Lost have best EP average. Yes its backstab af. If someone help u when u grow, you cannot deny them when they need same thing. It is backstab ascale. get over it. Its not a choice and you know it. Slad wanted it and made propaganda.

Ascale
10-17-2015, 02:21 PM
it's not backstab for me

Reguarding the gearscore, we all work on it, we have people dedicated and not a guild full of credit card, what's your lowest geared guy ?
You thought that numbers will make you win the content, you still are late on the game update.
When dgs came prime, lost and ascension spent time and gold to be ready, the last update was about making guilds stronger and zerg less stronger and you haven't understand that yet

Ashorai
10-17-2015, 02:24 PM
it's not backstab for me

Reguarding the gearscore, we all work on it, we have people dedicated and not a guild full of credit card, what's your lowest geared guy ?
You thought that numbers will make you win the content, you still are late on the game update.
When dgs came prime, lost and ascension spent time and gold to be ready, the last update was about making guilds stronger and zerg less stronger and you haven't understand that yet

kidding right? zerg? most of time we are trying to interrupt with 7-8 people lol. big zerg yeah, very very very huge zerg lol

Ascale
10-17-2015, 02:27 PM
lol your guild is half dead that's why but when you joined that alliance and you came with cad neo and bs what was it ? small scale pvp ? you were hiped and all but got rejected by lost like dog ♥♥♥♥

Ashorai
10-17-2015, 02:29 PM
l got rejected by lost like dog ♥♥♥♥

here we go. show your real face. dont 'mimimimi' like they go with bs for drops.

Erinae
10-17-2015, 02:38 PM
i read alot of backstabbing and that BS is loyal. Well, as far as i remember, i said to Exe to talk to Slad, cause it seems each side has another point of view on this topic. Second, some members of Vengeance even said, they dont wanna fight lost, some even left. And 3rd. There are loyal members at BS, yes, but also alot, that backstabbing the own members, so no, theyre not better or all loyal.

I can just say it aain, try to talk it over and not to only toss insults and hatred at each others faces, this a game and it brings no fun to just hate and gettin angered.

Ascale
10-17-2015, 02:43 PM
vengeance sucks lel kek lol

what are you trying to do ?

Sladarius
10-17-2015, 04:35 PM
We dont care about loot. we never care about loot.

First thing Swaug(Odessa) said was you wanted dragon loot, in fact the entire conversation we had (Saso was there) was about world boss drops.

His propaganda power. you think you are right. Go read Execration's forum post and learn the truth. he help a lot, he back up when slad's guild very weak and they join actions with 3-4 people. we even give free loots when we kill bosses ALONE. Becose exe wanted our ally's be stronger. We helped Retrubiton (prime). Im diplomat and u have no idea how many backstab ss i saw. We just ignore it, becouse its impossible to every alliance member like each other. But when slad got power, when he gather geared people on his guild, he said that: 'you can come with us but we will not give you loot' . Who cares about loot?

Yeah my guild was small but weak not really, I organised for several guilds to band together to kill the ghost ships using my knowledge / ability to play the game with my 'weak' guild, it was profitable for all the guilds involved, maybe more so for me because I was smaller but it wouldn't have happened without my guild.
Fact.

Calling people ♥♥♥♥ isn't backstabbing them, all of these supposed screenshots are probably a lie, i'd love to see a dump of them. Backstabbing is turning around one day and actively warring people for packs/their ♥♥♥♥ like you did at the dragon one fateful morning.

I wasn't the guild leader of Retribution, everyone keeps harping back to this guild, when realistically 10% of Lost comes from there.

I said to Swaug, my guild want to see that you're in it for more than just loot, so we can go kill ghost ships, anthalon etc together. If your goals are true dragon is there to be had, they weren't you've always been looking for the free ride and now your rides bumpy as ♥♥♥♥ because you honestly thought you'd get the better of us.

This is what keeps Lost together, not some free loot ♥♥♥♥ as the entirety of your alliance is.

nileilla
10-17-2015, 05:52 PM
I remember 1 specific moment from the time when Prime was alied with Vengeance and Leliana asked Execration for backup at Anthalon and recieved the answer "My guild likes going Abyssal more than going Anthalon"

Tell me more please.
Just admit that Vengeance has the wrong mindset for the big stuff.
When everything goes fine they are there.
But when ♥♥♥♥ goes south you cannot count on them.

ExecratioN
10-17-2015, 06:56 PM
I remember 1 specific moment from the time when Prime was alied with Vengeance and Leliana asked Execration for backup at Anthalon and recieved the answer "My guild likes going Abyssal more than going Anthalon"

There were also deals with a few guilds about not attacking them while they are doing trade runs (outside of Abyssal), one of them was your precious guild, where Exe bagged us not to steal packs from them.

begged you not to steal packs??? i can't believe how much you capable of lying and slandering.you guys are just pathetic.even thinking of this is just a game i can't imagine how's your real life.good job keep lying and slandering over and over.

while you were thinking that we were "leeching",

Vengeance was the one that interrupting enemy alliance alone on DGS against 5-6 galleons while prime-lost-asc doing other DGS'es at same time.

Vengeance was the one that covering kraken raid galleons and tank party against bs-cad-REST, until you "pro nuian" guys decide to sleep and say us things like you have a real life and going to wake up early for work.

Vengeance was the one that brought more ppl than Prime+Lost every time we went to interrupt REST doing anthalon, even we were all 50-51lvls and low gears we didn't give up fight against +5k GS pirates.

Vengeance was the one that convinced insidious-ascension-dkr-phoenix to talk and invite Prime to our nuian coalition when you got kicked from Reborn-Encore alliance at first place.I remember every words i said in that nuian guild leaders meeting, i remember that i said i will talk with Prime first, instead of Devilish/BS.

and the funny thing is you are always saying that vengeance was trying to "leech" from all loots.ask your ex leader Leliana, he was always saying me that he have spoken with other ally guilds and vengeance don't need to come to dgs/krakens if there is not any pvp happens.but we always made raid up on kraken/dgs spawn times and stayed ready to come for pvp in case of any interruption by enemies.and obviously he made you think that we were slacking and leeching of alliance events.
and now sladarius doing same thing, not surprised, he's leliana's soldier after all.

maceintu
10-17-2015, 08:13 PM
begged you not to steal packs??? i can't believe how u capable of lying and slandering.you guys are just pathetic.even thinking of this is a game i can't imagine your real life.good job keep lying and slandering over and over.

while you were thinking that we were "leeching",

Vengeance was the one that interrupting enemy alliance alone on DGS against 5-6 galleons while prime-lost-asc doing other DGS'es at same time.

Vengeance was the one that covering kraken raid galleons and tank party against bs-cad-REST, until you "pro nuian" guys decide to sleep and say to us things like you have a real life going to wake up early for work.

Vengeance was the one that brought more ppl than Prime every time we went to interrupt REST doing anthalon, even we were all 50-51lvls and low gears we didn't give up fight against +5k GS pirates.

Vengeance was the one that convinced insidious-ascension-dkr-phoenix to talk and invite Prime to our nuian coalition when you got kicked from Reborn-Encore alliance at first place.I remember every words i said in that nuian guild leaders meeting, i remember that i said i will talk with Prime first, instead of Devilish/BS.

and the funny thing is you are always saying that vengeance was trying to "leech" from all loots.ask your ex leader Leliana, he was always saying to me that he have spoken with other ally guilds and vengeance don't need to come to dgs/krakens if there is not any pvp happens.but we always made raid up on kraken/dgs spawn times and stayed ready to come for pvp in case of any interruption by enemies.and obviously he made you think that we were slacking and leeching of alliance events.
and now sladarius doing same thing, not surprised, he's leliana's soldier after all.

again only 10% of losts members have ever been in prime, so dragging in the story of you helping out leliana and calling him our ex guild leader does not work. The fact is simply Swaug demanded world boss loot in a conversation with slad and Saso, or vengeance would join BS and go to war, this backfired horribly as you were told piss of as we knew this threat was not one to take seriously, kinda like Mike Tyson not taking a fight with a 10 year old seriously. the point is if you had send a more capable diplomat that knew you were negotiating with the weaker hand it might have turned out differently. now if you were aware of the way he approached them or not is another thing, but if you were any kind of a good leader you would personally ask Slad and Saso what the hell happend when Swaug was told get lost and not just listen to him.

ExecratioN
10-17-2015, 08:31 PM
again only 10% of losts members have ever been in prime, so dragging in the story of you helping out leliana and calling him our ex guild leader does not work. The fact is simply Swaug demanded world boss loot in a conversation with slad and Saso, or vengeance would join BS and go to war, this backfired horribly as you were told piss of as we knew this threat was not one to take seriously, kinda like Mike Tyson not taking a fight with a 10 year old seriously. the point is if you had send a more capable diplomat that knew you were negotiating with the weaker hand it might have turned out differently. now if you were aware of the way he approached them or not is another thing, but if you were any kind of a good leader you would personally ask Slad and Saso what the hell happend when Swaug was told get lost and not just listen to him.

i already talked with Slad on whisper chat 3 days before swaug approached him.I told him lost and ascension should stop that war between each other and start doing logic things together instead of keeping that meaningless war on while the enemy alliance was dominating everything.Not only as a guild leader, i talked with him as an old friend.The way how he answers was like mostly arrogant words.This is not the only thing, while you were pirate you also attacked all of your friends on Anthalon just because of eliminating ascension ppl who are in our raid, or just because of trying to show your arrogance and satisfying ego.Also %90 of your members are ex prime members everyone knows that and %99 of ♥♥♥♥talking ppl are ex-prime members like ♥♥♥♥♥ ascale jeego fors graves hal brutlex etc. thats why i'm talking about their past always.The people that you mentioned on %10, ppl like bifo for example i always respect them because they showed that they are rare decent ppl in Lost with their behaviours.

maceintu
10-17-2015, 09:41 PM
i already talked with Slad on whisper chat 3 days before swaug approached him.I told him lost and ascension should stop that war between each other and start doing logic things together instead of keeping that meaningless war on while the enemy alliance was dominating everything.Not only as a guild leader, i talked with him as an old friend.The way how he answers was like mostly arrogant words.This is not the only thing, while you were pirate you also attacked all of your friends on Anthalon just because of eliminating ascension ppl who are in our raid, or just because of trying to show your arrogance and satisfying ego.Also %90 of your members are ex prime members everyone knows that and %99 of ♥♥♥♥talking ppl are ex-prime members like ♥♥♥♥♥ ascale jeego fors graves hal brutlex etc. thats why i'm talking about their past always.The people that you mentioned on %10, ppl like bifo for example i always respect them because they showed that they are rare decent ppl in Lost with their behaviours.

as far as I can see ♥♥♥♥♥, ascale, jeego, fors, graves, hal and brutlex does not make up 90 people. which is what they would have to considering we have 100 active members in Lost, the only prime members make up somewhere between 10-20% of our total numbers, which again does not make us prime. by that logic I should call Black Swans Prime as well. cause they have a few ex primes there. specifically Drizzts whole CP. and the thing with Ascension happened when we were pirates. Swaug came with the threat after we were back nuian.

Hal
10-18-2015, 12:40 AM
Also %90 of your members are ex prime members everyone knows that and %99 of ♥♥♥♥talking ppl are ex-prime members like ♥♥♥♥♥ ascale jeego fors graves hal brutlex etc.

I'm flattered by the mention, however your counting has gotten nearly bad as specki's. If you want, I can break out a spreadsheet and made a very nice chart for you on how many members in Lost are ex-prime. Spoilers: It's barely even close to 10% of all members combined. Get your crap right
Edit: I'm ♥♥♥♥ talking you because it's amusing; like a cat playing with its food before killing it. Your replies seem to lend credence to you being salty about it

---

Anyway back to the topic, got carried away, SearchTR you've got it pretty wrong bud. Only members flagged on was either BS or Vengeance, the only two guilds working with reds. If you look really closely at the screenshot, specifically the grey nametag it's a Vengeance that was killed and we're at war with them; Nobody else was even touched.

Proof: http://i.hizliresim.com/n22VzB.jpg

Your screenshots indicate no such thing as us being hypocrites nor does it show what you say as "wanted to got revenge and kick some Lost people from the raid and in return and they came back for vendetta"

You should feel ashamed for such blatant propaganda.

BlackBankai
10-18-2015, 02:29 AM
I was in Phoenix & Anything Could Happenend -No ex Prime Member.
In addition i would say alone 30% from Lost are from other Servers .
Furthermore 50-60% from Lost are ex Blackswans/Vengence/Phoenix/Gildenlos etc
All in all 10-20% are only ex Primes.
I dont care about the Prime histroy and i dont know about the Prime Story (yeah i played since beta but dont care about other guild dramas) but the fact that Vengence write to Slad: Dragon loot or we ally with bs -is in my eyes *Leechgence*.
I dont blame Blackswans - Blackswans are since release the BadBoys and every Game need Badboys with good fights...no badboys= boooring and farmarama game!
So cooldown :)

Peace

Neuzeit
10-18-2015, 12:31 PM
I just want to disassociate myself from any post made by the guy above...

Thx

madjago
10-18-2015, 01:37 PM
as far as I can see ♥♥♥♥♥, ascale, jeego, fors, graves, hal and brutlex does not make up 90 people. which is what they would have to considering we have 100 active members in Lost, the only prime members make up somewhere between 10-20% of our total numbers, which again does not make us prime.

i mean i do count as like 20 peeps but cmon guys im not THAT obese

Silverr
10-19-2015, 05:11 AM

http://dykn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/was-that-sarcasm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gAK09GA.jpg

And theirs members are so mature.....

http://i.imgur.com/RekzefB.jpg

oh look mom , come fast i m in that picture too together with satan, bring the camera fast we got dead sunken swans!
Btw guyz, look at what that guy rannes said in raid chat, don t u feel sorry for him ? :(
PS: what do Black Swans 2 get for runing around after Black Swans 1 ? And i heard bs 1 and some other bs are doing gold to equip the other half of BS , is it true ? is this how u guyz hope for soul redemption ? is it a new thing ?
Edit : seems like drizzts has problem controling his guild too ....

Free
10-19-2015, 06:04 AM
Edit : seems like drizzts has problem controling his guild too ....

Who are u? :confused:

Drizzts controling "his guild"?
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2571927616/mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a_400x400.jpeg

Another Newbie talking, how is he know something about what happend in the server, since 1st day.

Drizzt Sama
10-19-2015, 06:08 AM
I'am not leader of BS and I don;t want to be to clarify things.

Funny things is, that few weeks ago Lost were spitting and harassing Ascension and now your guild is best friend of Sladarius again - guess so that's what you call honor.

Silverr
10-19-2015, 06:11 AM

And you, my little chinese friend have all my respect ! :cool: ppl like him are rare in this game , i appreciate you !

BrutLeX
10-19-2015, 07:11 AM
Funny things is, that few weeks ago Lost were spitting and harassing Ascension and now your guild is best friend of Sladarius again - guess so that's what you call honor.
Gotta steal Free's quote from above to apply it here:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2571927616/mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a_400x400.jpeg
We stole DGS and Anthalon from them on weekend, thats not something BFF's do...

Free
10-19-2015, 07:18 AM
We stole DGS and Anthalon from them on weekend, thats not something BFF's do...

But.................... U are de OP Guild. U dominate all GvG. U are dominating all WorldBossySaltys

Is Better to said, u lost 2 DGs, BS & CaD Stole 2 DGs from u..........

Ascale
10-19-2015, 07:33 AM
But.................... U are de OP Guild. U dominate all GvG. U are dominating all WorldBossySaltys

Hurry up to get that peace scroll back cowards

Free
10-19-2015, 07:35 AM
Hurry up to get that peace scroll back cowards

Salty?

Ascale
10-19-2015, 07:43 AM
Salty that you dont last more than 30 secondes when you fight us, even with your loyal std/allies on your side

Sladarius
10-19-2015, 08:50 AM

You do know if we get one ghost ship pack a day we make the same amount of gold as each of your guilds (+Kraken/Dragon) and we rarely get less than one a day.

In fact we do double days quite often (18k) for one guild.

Then we spend it on useful stuff rather than Specki's new Epic weapon, you fail to comprehend this which is why you think 4.5k GS is p2w.

Spend less time using third party mods and more time trying to actually be good at the game and you might win something once in a while.

Silverr
10-19-2015, 09:59 AM

Should i remember u the times when u left Black Swans with u r punny little CP ? and other stuff, stay down in your bench or 4 sided box , big ppl talk here

Hal
10-19-2015, 12:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/T9v5Bt6.gif

Really don't know what I expected from swans and vengeance in this thread. All over the place with topics and not answering a single of our rebuttals with concrete information as argument. It literally is just "You did this terrible thing!" and does not go further with more detail to even lend authenticity to those accusations.

Should i remember u the times when u left Black Swans with u r punny little CP ? and other stuff, stay down in your bench or 4 sided box , big ppl talk here

Free
10-19-2015, 01:04 PM
Then we spend it on useful stuff rather than Specki's new Epic weapon, you fail to comprehend this which is why you think 4.5k GS is p2w.

U are wrong. Cuz i have 5k GS and i am F2P.

But 1 person isnt all guild. If u have 50 + ppl for raid 4.5k Gs minimun, is a good help. GJ! for u.

Ascale
10-19-2015, 01:51 PM
now you can blame yourself for recruiting anyone that wanted to join, just to make a bigger guild before that patch

Free
10-19-2015, 02:08 PM
If u wanna see, the problem is that..... OK. GL

Porcodiostogioco
10-26-2015, 10:10 PM
You're a dirty swan, you'd rather take the side of reds in a fight and go purple on your own faction and you expect not to get rekt?
Get the ♥♥♥♥ out and don't be surprised if people grief you in any way they can.

Calling a player: Dirty swan....(joined the server by less than 30 days) kappa

nileilla
10-27-2015, 01:51 AM

Sais the one who turned his back and left Prime with his whole CP when the road got bumpy. Do not to talk about honor mate.

Drizzt Sama
10-27-2015, 02:17 AM
Sais the one who turned his back and left Prime with his whole CP when the road got bumpy. Do not to talk about honor mate.

Sladarius left Prime even be4 me and what? Most of ppl left Prime because of same reason as me - Leliana was scamming members. When I was searching for guild for my CP Sladarius didn;t recruit that time so I Joined my 1rst guild back - Black Swans.

Jackalh
10-27-2015, 02:29 AM

Implying that the time since transfer isn't indicative of Swans since the server start kappa

csimi
10-27-2015, 03:02 PM

Oh wow that's funny.
Let's check the facts.
Here's your main archer: http://i.imgur.com/2aM7oCx.png

Now there's also a guy with an epic ayanad bow, surely he must have been actually using it to kill stuff: http://i.imgur.com/E4bMuWW.png

Well, nevermind.
At least someone has made 4.3k enemy faction skills since transferring here around 1.5 months ago. Guess who? http://i.imgur.com/Q71VvjH.png
If I started off on this server I'd be somewhere around 50k now.
And you have been here the whole time.

Yeah, you are all carebearing it up hardcore in a rainbow alliance with people you are supposed to kill.
You should really be proud of yourselves for this great achivement.
I have been playing this game for a bit more than a year now.
Have YOU?

Now get out.
Thanks.

Sladarius
10-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Sladarius left Prime even be4 me and what? Most of ppl left Prime because of same reason as me - Leliana was scamming members. When I was searching for guild for my CP Sladarius didn;t recruit that time so I Joined my 1rst guild back - Black Swans.

I won't disagree with this in the slightest.

StarBuxx
10-28-2015, 04:19 AM
Oh wow that's funny.
Let's check the facts.

Now there's also a guy with an epic ayanad bow, surely he must have been actually using it to kill stuff: http://i.imgur.com/E4bMuWW.png

Well, nevermind.
At least someone has made 4.3k enemy faction skills since transferring here around 1.5 months ago. Guess who? http://i.imgur.com/Q71VvjH.png

Yeah, you are all carebearing it up hardcore in a rainbow alliance with people you are supposed to kill.
Have YOU?

Now get out.
Thanks.

Kewl

nileilla
10-28-2015, 04:39 AM

But he did not instantly backup the guild he was fighting against for a long period of time.
Thats why I would never judge him.
I have to admit I am glad tho that Prime disbanded.

Porcodiostogioco
10-28-2015, 05:05 AM
Oh wow that's funny.
Let's check the facts.

Well, nevermind.

Have YOU?

Now get out.
Thanks.

well congrats , btw, you come from a death server

Cru
10-28-2015, 05:08 AM

did you even read what he said or just look at the colourful pictures?

Porcodiostogioco
10-28-2015, 05:13 AM
did you even read what he said or just look at the colourful pictures?
yes, you think is hard get those kill with that gear , on the little number of people that was playng on his server? he got 4 k kills on Kyprosa cause Kyprosa is plenty of player , is not that hard to find people to kill with his gear

Eddie
10-28-2015, 05:18 AM
yes, you think is hard get those kill with that gear , on the little number of people that was playng on his server? he got 4 k kills on Kyprosa cause Kyprosa is plenty of player , is not that hard to find people to kill with his gear

https://media3.giphy.com/media/91fEJqgdsnu4E/200_s.gif

Cru
10-28-2015, 05:21 AM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/91fEJqgdsnu4E/200_s.gif

Gbg
10-28-2015, 06:03 AM
Oh wow that's funny.
Let's check the facts.

Well, nevermind.

Have YOU?

Now get out.
Thanks.

PRO! Can i be your fan?

StarBuxx
10-28-2015, 09:04 AM
What is csimi trying to compensate?

Lets go to hasla drizzt and farm some lvl 50 guys to push our Ego

Jackalh
10-28-2015, 09:09 AM

Given their honour/kills ratio it looks like he and kruk already have

Cru
10-28-2015, 09:18 AM

i'd like to see how you get a 10:1 honor to kill ratio in hasla

BrutLeX
10-28-2015, 11:50 AM
FYI, dead server means hard to find enemies to kill.

Check the pictures again, you don't even understand how open world honor calculation works, from those pictures you can clearly see how Drizzts and Kruk got most of their kills from NONwar zones, guess killing each others with CAD to make Karakasse, Windscour etc peace zones. While Csimi got most of his from WAR zones. Also wasn't Drizzts like at 5k kills when he left Prime, did you really just got 700 kills in ~6 months?