PDA

View Full Version : Open Rangora Teamspeak!

TopChi
10-15-2015, 02:44 PM
TOP KEK announces Rangora's unofficial official TeamSpeak server!

Connection information

Address: rangora.net
No password

Rules

1. Nickname must be your ingame name for access to faction-rooms.
2. Try to limit bad language if kids are around.

Features

1. Faction-locked channels.
2. "Free for all" channels where everyone can chat together.
3. Guilds can use this as their TS, contact me (ingame: Chi) for info about this.

This TS was made mainly as a way to organize random world events. This is the reason why everyone is allowed to join regardless of faction or allegiance. There will be no content-control, but please refrain from bad language around kids.

All server admins will be restricted to their own faction's zone and will NOT be able to join any guild-chats. This for now includes me, the owner, aswell. This might change if the need is there, but NO ADMIN not affiliated with the guild in question or myself will ever have access to the guild channels.

If you have any questions, suggestions or want your own guild channel, contact me (ingame: Chi) anywhere.

Guilds

Horizon just got their own guild-channel in our teamspeak and now have their own, public lobby channel!

- Horizon

Status

22.10.2015 - 19:00
The server has been up non-stop for the last week, gonna hit over a month in not too long.

Regards,
Chi, foot soldier from TOP KEK

Wrench
10-16-2015, 12:37 AM
Good initiative, hope it works out.

CCopunn
10-16-2015, 03:14 AM
Indeed nice innitiative. I'll be passing by later today

Xana8U
10-16-2015, 05:32 AM
nice idea, will not work tho. teamspeaks are so easy to troll its almost ridiculous.. contact me if u want an ip banlist I built. u'll be fk'd without it ^^ dont know how long u've hosted servers but i can give a few tips if interested

TopChi
10-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Indeed nice innitiative. I'll be passing by later today

Looking forward to it :)

CookieSith
10-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Nice job Chi! Our ts crashed today and we tried to join this one but couldn't get in :/

TopChi
10-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Hmm, at what time was this? As of 19:00 PM it has been up after moving from a 512 slot to a 256 slot server. It is not scheduled to have any more downtime in the foreseeable future.

TopChi
11-17-2015, 08:34 AM
This server is still up and running alongside my website project. Just to let everyone know.

Anyone are free to use it, and it is going to be redesigned with less resctrictions later this week.

Swarth
11-17-2015, 11:07 AM
The idea is nice, i would suggest you to advertise it in game on both factions; im pretty sure there are plenty of small groups of people willing to use this teamspeak.