PDA

View Full Version : Tortuga World First Kill

Garmon
10-16-2015, 07:39 PM
Tortuga first AA guild to completely kill a server. Gz TORTUGA!

So where you guys gonna transfer to? :D

Ekuesu
10-16-2015, 10:56 PM
Tortuga first AA guild to completely kill a server. Gz TORTUGA!

So where you guys gonna transfer to? :D
Well, I would say... It was too Ez.

bobswagger
10-16-2015, 11:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tB5NzDB.jpg

Aldween
10-17-2015, 02:48 AM
So Dahuta officially deaded?

Gz Futilez n°2 !

Rangora finally lasted longer than deadhuta.

¦)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

StarsW
10-17-2015, 04:00 AM
Calm down there Proxy Dahuta has been dead ever since that Eanna guy soloed the dungeon

rawfox
10-17-2015, 04:03 AM
nono its true.
when people see tortura, they just leave raids and ♥♥♥♥z.
they do all the big gold for months now and we are not able to stop em.
game over.

Syluen
10-17-2015, 04:33 AM
Eanna or Kyprosa for me, i can't wait dahuta is dead for PvP i can ask every single guild leader for pvp, no one will come exept a few, 0.5%.
Keep killing dahuta please. Thank you.

KRAANIMAL
10-17-2015, 06:37 AM
So if rumors are true IRON will run away to Kyprosa.

That shall be interesting.

Repes
10-17-2015, 06:38 AM
nono its true.
when people see tortura, they just leave raids and ♥♥♥♥z.
they do all the big gold for months now and we are not able to stop em.
game over.

Have you tried to stop us? Once 3 months ago doesn't count.

FatalFart
10-17-2015, 09:56 AM
Livestream said transfer will have something like a 30 day limit (before you can transfer again). We might go kill different servers each month. who knows xD

@Aldween, on livestream they also said "transfers to Rangora wont be up for atleast 6 months". So you are safe till then ;)

Aldween
10-17-2015, 12:39 PM
I heard you stopped Radian. That Syluen is the new Radian ! Also Jack is the new Aldween, maybe Jack and Syluen should make a duel !

I'm not playing on Rangora you know (︶ω︶) I play a 400% pvp game.

Bloodtau
10-17-2015, 03:53 PM
Eanna or Kyprosa for me, i can't wait dahuta is dead for PvP i can ask every single guild leader for pvp, no one will come exept a few, 0.5%.

I had stitches reading this... HAHAHAHA try leaving the pirate Super blob and you might find pvp lmao or just make yet another guild to carry the overflow of sheep

Syluen
10-17-2015, 04:34 PM
I had stitches reading this... HAHAHAHA try leaving the pirate Super blob and you might find pvp lmao or just make yet another guild to carry the overflow of sheep

Funny fact for you, east are more than pirate.
I have a second funny fact for you west are more than pirate.

Bloodtau
10-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Funny fact for you, east are more than pirate.
I have a second funny fact for you west are more than pirate.

Funny fact : YOU!

im in stichest again, you really think you are the ones been out blobed OMFG LMAO

Ishy
10-17-2015, 11:36 PM

You will be leaving?.. oh no.. i'm so saddddddd.. mwaa mwaaa mwaaa... What would Haranya do without you??

PS: Could you also bring with you the rest of the pathetic whingers in that congested island of yours?

xDrac
10-18-2015, 09:43 AM
You know... if you really wanted PvP that badly, how about you leave your pirate life behind and go back to your original faction? xD
I just can't take TORTUGA whining for PvP seriously, you kinda did this to yourself. :P

Syluen
10-18-2015, 01:38 PM
You know... if you really wanted PvP that badly, how about you leave your pirate life behind and go back to your original faction? xD
I just can't take TORTUGA whining for PvP seriously, you kinda did this to yourself. :P

I didn't know i was TORTUGA.
Thanks for the info.
I quit east, cause when i quit there was nothing to do, and pirate was really active and wasn't the strongest side.
And i don't want to come back in east cause i will be pk all the day, and i will be more alone than now.....

Ishy
10-18-2015, 02:06 PM
You were with IRON and you left for Tortuga then you joined iNK then iNK merged with Tortuga then you left and joined IRON then you came back pirate and joined PiNK.

Bottom lined, you are one screwed up unhappy person. Nothing will satisfy you even if you transferred to another server. But you know, I think you should and you can stop whining here.

Syluen
10-18-2015, 02:45 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54103005.jpg

Jhii
10-18-2015, 04:37 PM
You were with IRON and you left for Tortuga then you joined iNK then iNK merged with Tortuga then you left and joined IRON then you came back pirate and joined PiNK.

Better stfu when you have clearly no idea about who is Syluen xD .
Syluen IRON then Tortuga then iNk then IRON then PiNk ? wowow such a story, made my day !

Ishy
10-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Better stfu when you have clearly no idea about who is Syluen xD .
Syluen IRON then Tortuga then iNk then IRON then PiNk ? wowow such a story, made my day !

Who is Syluen? the french Pope? No? Then I can talk about him in any way I like. But fact is, you have the saltiest members in your group. You whinge when you lose, you whinge even when you're winning. Whatever you will do when half of PINKs are going to jump server next month?

As far as I can see, INK has always been the small group of arse-wipers for the stronger guilds regardless of which faction you're in. Remember how you used to play tag-a-long with Irons? Yeah, you're doing it now with Tortuga too.

XDrac is right, you want real pvp? Then don't hold hands with Tortuga. Leave that stupid island and fight against them. Don't blame the Harany faction because you wanted to be on the winning side. Shame on you!

Deflow
10-19-2015, 12:14 AM
I lold a little in the morning.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Pixelp

Ccftw
10-19-2015, 12:51 AM
Sanic

FatalFart
10-19-2015, 08:48 AM
Who is Syluen? the french Pope? No? Then I can talk about him in any way I like. But fact is, you have the saltiest members in your group. You whinge when you lose, you whinge even when you're winning. Whatever you will do when half of PINKs are going to jump server next month?

As far as I can see, INK has always been the small group of arse-wipers for the stronger guilds regardless of which faction you're in. Remember how you used to play tag-a-long with Irons? Yeah, you're doing it now with Tortuga too.

XDrac is right, you want real pvp? Then don't hold hands with Tortuga. Leave that stupid island and fight against them. Don't blame the Harany faction because you wanted to be on the winning side. Shame on you!

East + West cant even have a contested fight over red dragon where pirates can't and don't interfere. What PvP do you think they will get on East/West? xD. Few months back, we invited East and West to contest over Delph ships, Kraken etc but they din't even bother to contest and now they are crying about gearscore differences lol.

rawfox
10-19-2015, 09:09 AM
East + West cant even have a contested fight over red dragon where pirates can't and don't interfere. What PvP do you think they will get on East/West? xD. Few months back, we invited East and West to contest over Delph ships, Kraken etc but they din't even bother to contest and now they are crying about gearscore differences lol.

Anyhow you total fail to see, how big your balls are for real.
You have the strongest force on planet and still act like you dont even know that.
Are you mentally impaired ?

Kovou
10-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Meanwhile Nuia are makin' pack$$ for improve very hardu gearscore
Fallen and Iron make dragon without any kind of disturb from Nuia side or Haranya side l0l
I'd like to see in how many server Nuia and Haranya are allied for red dragon and No One try to stop them
http://d2x3wmakafwqf5.cloudfront.net/wordpress/wp-content/blogs.dir/206/files/2015/06/farley-300x222.jpg
Quitted Nuia and environment is so much better bb

FatalFart
10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
Anyhow you total fail to see, how big your balls are for real.
You have the strongest force on planet and still act like you dont even know that.
Are you mentally impaired ?

What has having the strongest force got to do with contesting over red dragon?

My point is that East + West cant have a decent contested PvP where Pirates cant even interfere. This is similar to many other reasons why people came pirate in the first place (seeking PvP).

Next time, learn to comprehend a text first before quoting it. Thank you.

Jhii
10-19-2015, 11:15 AM

I kinda like randoms like you, speaking about things without actually knowing any facts .
Thing is, you are probably mad cause you get rekt in pvp, not to mention you are using a 2nd account to troll on forum ( and looking at ur history you have clearly a mental problem with Tortuga, consult maybe, it look like an obsession ) cause you dont have the balls to assume when you speak.

In fact, you are now looking like a castrated version of Alicemcfield.

Also, we havent waited for you to fight with Tortuga, we are fighting them on a daily basis and thats awesome.
But if your point was " please join your old faction to blob them cause we cant handle 2 guilds as a whole faction ", then i cant do anything for you :) .

Oh and btw, im aware of what PiNk is doing since im leading it, so if you want to speak bout us, at least get correct informations, cause if we move, we'll move as one ;) .

Much love,

~Jhii

PS : Please, next time take your pills before posting, it will be easyer to understand you .

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/birth-control-pills-names-e1311107864798.jpg?w=700

StarsW
10-19-2015, 03:42 PM
I quit east, cause when i quit there was nothing to do, and pirate was really active and wasn't the strongest side.
And i don't want to come back in east cause i will be pk all the day, and i will be more alone than now.....

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b48ef94741adf9e6d677e2171bc7cc2f/tumblr_ncy6qcyPnC1ra2n76o1_500.gif
Nightwing follows Batman

rawfox
10-19-2015, 03:59 PM
What has having the strongest force got to do with contesting over red dragon?

My point is that East + West cant have a decent contested PvP where Pirates cant even interfere. This is similar to many other reasons why people came pirate in the first place (seeking PvP).

Next time, learn to comprehend a text first before quoting it. Thank you.

I know you are, but you aint knew that i knew it before.

Few months back, we invited East and West to contest over Delph ships, Kraken etc but they din't even bother to contest and now they are crying about gearscore differences lol.

Demrocks
10-20-2015, 10:46 AM
Congratulations Tortuga :) seeing a few old FUtilez there <3

Ishy
10-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Meanwhile Nuia are makin' pack$$ for improve very hardu gearscore
Fallen and Iron make dragon without any kind of disturb from Nuia side or Haranya side l0l
I'd like to see in how many server Nuia and Haranya are allied for red dragon and No One try to stop them
http://d2x3wmakafwqf5.cloudfront.net/wordpress/wp-content/blogs.dir/206/files/2015/06/farley-300x222.jpg
Quitted Nuia and environment is so much better bb

You sounded like the newest pirate virgin. Never heard of you, not that it matters. You probably just trying to cocksuck your guild offcers on your way up to their bank storage. For that matter I hope you succeed.

I think I would be seeing you more in this forums trying to be the little keyboard warrior with incoherent rants and barely understood sentences. If you want to start, I suggest to bring your English dictionary with you because I swear to God, I'm more annoyed at your semi-literariness than your amateur attempt at forum trolling.

Do you even know who that guy in that picture was? Did you know that he died of depression? You already are sounding like him.

Ishy
10-20-2015, 11:20 PM

Gearscore? You guys were already having that big gearscore difference then. How many of those people that in Pirate island right now were the very people that we helped, trained and geared to be strongest PvPers? You should have known then, stop recruiting them or you will end up like what it is now, uncontested and most of you, the PvP players, are bored to death.

PvE in this game is boring and the only thing that makes it hard is the addition of the PvP element into it. Your latest additions to your guild are PvE leechers who cared about nothing but playing the PvE contents in easy mode. Nothing about Tortuga or being a pirate in Dahuta server spells hardcore or going Hard Mode. Right now East is more hardcore and hard mode than your pathetic and sorry piece of island.

Now, go back to the little corner where you were hiding from and contemplate on the revealing truth of my words.

Demrocks
10-20-2015, 11:59 PM
PvP is hard to find on any server....

On the new server Rangora where i rerolled i havent seen any fun or decent world pvp.

East is farming potato's and West is PK'ing their own faction day in day out due to lack of pvp content and our pirate faction is growing each day as most pvp players are getting realy bored on either side.

Imagen how it will look when Black Desert comes out...
This game man.....to much pve and way to less pvp :(

Ishy
10-21-2015, 12:45 AM
I kinda like randoms like you, speaking about things without actually knowing any facts .
Thing is, you are probably mad cause you get rekt in pvp, not to mention you are using a 2nd account to troll on forum ( and looking at ur history you have clearly a mental problem with Tortuga, consult maybe, it look like an obsession ) cause you dont have the balls to assume when you speak.

In fact, you are now looking like a castrated version of Alicemcfield.

Also, we havent waited for you to fight with Tortuga, we are fighting them on a daily basis and thats awesome.
But if your point was " please join your old faction to blob them cause we cant handle 2 guilds as a whole faction ", then i cant do anything for you :) .

Oh and btw, im aware of what PiNk is doing since im leading it, so if you want to speak bout us, at least get correct informations, cause if we move, we'll move as one ;) .

Dude, this is my 4th account get it right!

But this one random person is real awesome dude. I know a whole lot of things even without anyone telling me and even if they did, I won't believe them because they are all liars... or delusional, Like YOU. You responding to my posts is just saying that I hold grounds and I am telling the whole situation like it is the truth. And it is the truth.

iNK or PinK or whatever you will call yourselves next month, are a bunch of players that are too stupid to learn this game and too stuck up with your gearscore and pvp skill that you cannot simply understand that there are other elements in this game that can be enjoyed without having to two-buttons-impales your way to winning a match. Let me ask you again, Who are you, Jhii?

Lets talk about your recently disgruntled ex-Tortuga and EU's second biggest whale, Tammuz. By taking him into your lap, you have just discredited your so called elite small scale guild. I would give him the credit if he was like that PhK guild leader who could take 15 players all by himself and single-handedly popularized the Defiler class. Your Tammuz is completely useless in pvp without his epic gear and mythic galleon and you know that.

And what is this I heard about you spamming mails begging for guild leaders to have a match with you? I feel so sorry the other day reading in Shout when Slyuen offered to remove his gear so he could have chance of a decent pvp. Is this what you've come down to nowadays? So much for going hard core and holding hands with Tortuga.

So, let me tell you this just like how you people been telling us over and over how to learn to pvp. Learn how to farm potatoes and win the game as how it should be won.

PS: People who tried to win an argument with a meme photo is just another person who will not ever win an argument.

notme33
10-21-2015, 12:54 AM
PvE in this game is boring and the only thing that makes it hard is the addition of the PvP element into it. Your latest additions to your guild are PvE leechers who cared about nothing but playing the PvE contents in easy mode. Nothing about Tortuga or being a pirate in Dahuta server spells hardcore or going Hard Mode. Right now East is more hardcore and hard mode than your pathetic and sorry piece of island.

Details please, what kind of hardcore content you can have on east now? Cause pirate life became really boring with all the east and west not showing up for our content.

I know a whole lot of things even without anyone telling me and even if they did, I won't believe them because they are all liars... or delusional, Like YOU. When you are speaking to God it is called a prayer, when God speaks to you, its different, something else, something mental.

Reading your post all I see is blabla...casual...blabla...noise...noise...noise.. .casual....blabla...

Ishy
10-21-2015, 01:15 AM
Details please, what kind of hardcore content you can have on east now? Cause pirate life became really boring with all the east and west not showing up for our content..

Are you for real, dude? You can't be this stupid and not knowing why this happened? I mean, do I really need to bang your head against the wall to make some sense out of you?

Seriously, try and leave your blob and fight against them, see how much of a real hardcore you are when you go back to pirate faction because you can't play your precious content the easy mode way like you used to.

/facepalm

Ishy
10-21-2015, 01:27 AM
Ok ok.. unlike most of you pirate wankers, I have a decent job in real life that pays good money for my Mile High Club privileges. Because of that, I must make a pause on this forum postings and concentrate on finishing my work. Now don't get too jacked up whilst I'm away because it will be hard to reply to my multitude of fan posts and comments. You people are awesome P.O.S!! Toodles, wankers!

To Be Cont'd.

Jhii
10-21-2015, 02:17 AM
Dude, this is my 4th account get it right!

But this one random person is real awesome dude. I know a whole lot of things even without anyone telling me and even if they did, I won't believe them because they are all liars... or delusional, Like YOU. You responding to my posts is just saying that I hold grounds and I am telling the whole situation like it is the truth. And it is the truth.

iNK or PinK or whatever you will call yourselves next month, are a bunch of players that are too stupid to learn this game and too stuck up with your gearscore and pvp skill that you cannot simply understand that there are other elements in this game that can be enjoyed without having to two-buttons-impales your way to winning a match. Let me ask you again, Who are you, Jhii?

Lets talk about your recently disgruntled ex-Tortuga and EU's second biggest whale, Tammuz. By taking him into your lap, you have just discredited your so called elite small scale guild. I would give him the credit if he was like that PhK guild leader who could take 15 players all by himself and single-handedly popularized the Defiler class. Your Tammuz is completely useless in pvp without his epic gear and mythic galleon and you know that.

And what is this I heard about you spamming mails begging for guild leaders to have a match with you? I feel so sorry the other day reading in Shout when Slyuen offered to remove his gear so he could have chance of a decent pvp. Is this what you've come down to nowadays? So much for going hard core and holding hands with Tortuga.

So, let me tell you this just like how you people been telling us over and over how to learn to pvp. Learn how to farm potatoes and win the game as how it should be won.

PS: People who tried to win an argument with a meme photo is just another person who will not ever win an argument.

As i said, you should take your pills before posting or stop hard drugs cause its really hard to understand you .
W/E, you still dont have the balls to assume what you say so i cant give any credit to what you wrote !
Again, you should consult, you seems really mad about something call a game .
It seems the game is really important for you, maybe too much ^^ .
Anyway, stay in your delusional world" Mr I cant answer cause work but i have 4 forums account " .

Plexas
10-21-2015, 02:28 AM
Hi Jhii, how's life in the exploit faction m8?

TeaJizzle
10-21-2015, 03:05 AM
This Ishy guy is a massive weirdo. Is he actually anyone in game or just another forum player?

Who spams a troll thread with tryhard walls of texts and then drops the "I'm too busy for this you nolifers" thing?

Jhii
10-21-2015, 03:17 AM
Hi Jhii, how's life in the exploit faction m8?

Sorry ?

Syluen
10-21-2015, 03:41 AM
You sounded like the newest pirate virgin. Never heard of you, not that it matters. You probably just trying to cocksuck your guild offcers on your way up to their bank storage. For that matter I hope you succeed.

I think I would be seeing you more in this forums trying to be the little keyboard warrior with incoherent rants and barely understood sentences. If you want to start, I suggest to bring your English dictionary with you because I swear to God, I'm more annoyed at your semi-literariness than your amateur attempt at forum trolling.

Do you even know who that guy in that picture was? Did you know that he died of depression? You already are sounding like him.

I'm starting to love you, you seems to be a very lovely guy, can i speak more with you around a cup of tea please?
And as you love meme, there is a special one for you (You are the one who is screaming FUS RO DAH)
But i can't remembered except in arena when i offered to remove my gear, this is too gentle, and i'm not this kind of guy.

http://orig12.deviantart.net/680a/f/2013/209/c/f/this_is_sparta_fus_ro_dah_by_cassieboo7-d6fmowk.jpg

Plexas
10-21-2015, 04:01 AM
Sorry ?

The forum does not forget m8:

http://i.imgur.com/pIP22MW.png

Looop
10-21-2015, 04:17 AM
PvP is hard to find on any server....

On the new server Rangora where i rerolled i havent seen any fun or decent world pvp.

East is farming potato's and West is PK'ing their own faction day in day out due to lack of pvp content and our pirate faction is growing each day as most pvp players are getting realy bored on either side.

Imagen how it will look when Black Desert comes out...
This game man.....to much pve and way to less pvp :(
I feel you, the main reason I quit rengoru.
Let me sum my first MM experience early release:
10 East
2+ raids West
such fun, very wow.
Dunno how it's now tho, heared it's getting better but east is still the underdogs apparently.

Jhii
10-21-2015, 04:21 AM
The forum does not forget m8:

http://i.imgur.com/pIP22MW.png

Here we go with another Mrnoballs :)

Are you guys making a contest of who will hide the best ? :3

Plexas
10-21-2015, 04:27 AM
Here we go with another Mrnoballs :)

Are you guys making a contest of who will hide the best ? :3

It's ok Jhii, we understand. The change of subject was quite amusing.

Jhii
10-21-2015, 04:28 AM
It's ok Jhii, we understand. The change of subject was quite amusing.

Assume who you are IG then i'll speak with you bud :)
Easy to speak while hidding

Plexas
10-21-2015, 04:31 AM
Assume who you are IG then i'll speak with you bud :)
Easy to speak while hidding

Sorry Jhii, i do not associate with exploiters (self proclaimed too, it's right there on the screenie).

Jhii
10-21-2015, 04:32 AM
Sorry Jhii, i do not associate with exploiters (self proclaimed too, it's right there on the screenie).

Seems like Soulslayers will never forget that gvg, you guys are still butthurt after so many months, pretty fun

Plexas
10-21-2015, 05:02 AM
Seems like Soulslayers will never forget that gvg, you guys are still butthurt after so many months, pretty fun

You're pretty salty now if you have to bring up something where both involved parties had fun regardless of the outcome. And so we come full circle, how's life in the exploit faction these days?

edit: was this what you meant btw?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6HbO0O2F8. Have to hand it to you though, you really filled the small scale shoes there to the point where you even need raven guard to fill up raid slots.

Jhii
10-21-2015, 05:16 AM
You're pretty salty now if you have to bring up something where both involved parties had fun regardless of the outcome. And so we come full circle, how's life in the exploit faction these days?

You dont seems to had any fun if months later you are still salty about that.
Fact is, you havent posted for months on forums, you come back and target me instantly.. make sens when we know you are in Soulslayer.
Just like Dirtydumbo, your ♥♥♥ is probably still red, but maybe its an SS thing to be salty for months about games, are you also making dream bout this ^^ ?
To answer your question, life is really cool, people are friendly and this faction is awesome, so far i have 0 regrets to be Pirate :) .
Its really better to be Pirate than in that East/West alliance holding hands.

How is life without balls ?

Edit : lol at your vidéo; you are 15vs 7/8 on it, try again

Plexas
10-21-2015, 05:23 AM
You dont seems to had any fun if months later you are still salty about that.
Fact is, you havent posted for months on forums, you come back and target me instantly.. make sens when we know you are in Soulslayer.
Just like Dirtydumbo, your ♥♥♥ is probably still red, but maybe its an SS thing to be salty for months about games, are you also making dream bout this ^^ ?
To answer your question, life is really cool, people are friendly and this faction is awesome, so far i have 0 regrets to be Pirate :) .
Its really better to be Pirate than in that East/West alliance holding hands.

How is life without balls ?

Edit : lol at your vidéo; you are 15vs 7/8 on it, try again

You're small scale, gotta own up to the name. It's unfortunate there wasn't a blob of <insert guild here> there to mingle with.

I've had plenty of fun for all the months i didn't play AA, people convinced me to come back recently. You on the other hand only need a couple of weeks from being turbo mad at the exploit faction to joining it.

Jhii
10-21-2015, 05:34 AM
You're small scale, gotta own up to the name. It's unfortunate there wasn't a blob of <insert guild here> there to mingle with.

I've had plenty of fun for all the months i didn't play AA, people convinced me to come back recently. You on the other hand only need a couple of weeks from being turbo mad at the exploit faction to joining it.

I havent played AA for months, when i came back my mates were on Pirate side, ofc i joined them what do you expect me to do ? Join IRON or reroll in Atra Atrum ? lmao

And you know what im ♥♥♥♥ing happy with that, i can actually play with many West players while i couldnt do this before.
I also learnt to know people from Pirates i was used to troll/trash with, and there are some golden people out there ( irl ), 0 regret :)

Not my fault if you guys are sad/salty cause you are bored in your carebear faction when we have fun and good mood on our little Island ;)

Plexas
10-21-2015, 05:41 AM
Plexas it's not because you are Mute IRL handicaped (sry about that btw) that you have to unleash your wrath on the forums. You can't talk we get it but pls don't be a keyboard warrior with much hate :/ thats just disapointing.

/end of drama

I knew you were a terrible human being but this is really an all time low for you Malaw. Pretty sickening you have to bring up something like this to a discussion about a game.

You see Jhii, this is why you need to put a muzzle on your dogs. We're having a good old flame war over videogames on a ♥♥♥♥ty internet forum and ♥♥♥♥ like this is uncalled for.

I got official warnings for much less (and temp bans).

Jhii
10-21-2015, 05:46 AM
I knew you were a terrible human being but this is really an all time low for you Malaw. Pretty sickening you have to bring up something like this to a discussion about a game.

You see Jhii, this is why you need to put a muzzle on your dogs. We're having a good old flame war over videogames on a ♥♥♥♥ty internet forum and ♥♥♥♥ like this is uncalled for.

I got official warnings for much less (and temp bans).

Im sorry for you :( .

About warnings and bans, i stoped counting ^^

Plexas
10-21-2015, 05:57 AM
Im sorry for you :( .

About warnings and bans, i stoped counting ^^

It's fine, you learn to live with it after a while.

Neirs
10-21-2015, 05:58 AM

edit: was this what you meant btw?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6HbO0O2F8. Have to hand it to you though, you really filled the small scale shoes there to the point where you even need raven guard to fill up raid slots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFxO5a3N-RI
So this video is GvG too with your point of view?
Cool cause i do GvG all day long that's very fun.

Jhii
10-21-2015, 06:00 AM
It's fine, you learn to live with it after a while.

So as i said :

I havent played AA for months, when i came back my mates were on Pirate side, ofc i joined them what do you expect me to do ? Join IRON or reroll in Atra Atrum ? lmao

And you know what im ♥♥♥♥ing happy with that, i can actually play with many West players while i couldnt do this before.
I also learnt to know people from Pirates i was used to troll/trash with, and there are some golden people out there ( irl ), 0 regret :)

Not my fault if you guys are sad/salty cause you are bored in your carebear faction when we have fun and good mood on our little Island ;)

Neirs
10-21-2015, 06:00 AM
http://img15.deviantart.net/97dd/i/2013/229/d/f/doge_squadron_by_shankidy-d6ijgat.png

Plexas
10-21-2015, 06:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFxO5a3N-RI
So this video is GvG too with your point of view?
Cool cause i do GvG all day long that's very fun.

Relevant comment on the video.

Hannibal
10-21-2015, 08:56 AM
Please come to Eanna.

Syluen
10-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Please come to Eanna.

Tell me more about eanna please, why eanna more than an other active server?

Olumis
10-21-2015, 09:08 AM

If you are having fun, why half of you in that Island are planning on server transfer?

FatalFart
10-21-2015, 09:26 AM
If you are having fun, why half of you in that Island are planning on server transfer?

To destroy others homes and villages ofc. After killing dahuta we need another server to kill

notme33
10-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Are you for real, dude? You can't be this stupid and not knowing why this happened? I mean, do I really need to bang your head against the wall to make some sense out of you?

Seriously, try and leave your blob and fight against them, see how much of a real hardcore you are when you go back to pirate faction because you can't play your precious content the easy mode way like you used to.

/facepalm
the only stupid here is you, most of guys that blob you now, were working hard to achieve this kind of result... back then pirates were being blobbed by lones alliance.

Ok ok.. unlike most of you pirate wankers, I have a decent job in real life that pays good money for my Mile High Club privileges. Because of that, I must make a pause on this forum postings and concentrate on finishing my work. Now don't get too jacked up whilst I'm away because it will be hard to reply to my multitude of fan posts and comments. You people are awesome P.O.S!! Toodles, wankers!

To Be Cont'd.

blabla...casual...blabla...noise....noise...noisee ...blabla...casual...blabla

why do you even post then, you are not even in a same league with us, so dont make puny excuses.

DomiTron
10-21-2015, 06:10 PM
I do agree with Notme33.

If you really want to beat Tortuga you have to get as many people in one guild who want to win, and a really good leader/guild management.

here are you'r choices if you really wanted to try the content you been blocked for the past 8 months.

1- Go pirate and tell Tortuga you want to play with them maybe they will let you.
2- Go pirate and be nice to people maybe they let you in Tortuga.
3- Watch the kills on youtube or ask a Tortuga member to record the fights for you. maybe the teamspeak recorded as well so you get the full experience.
4- Get good, Tortuga took Dahuta's pants down with 20-25 under geared fishermen.

If you need more tips please mail Dominica in game and include 15g for each question you liked answered.

StarsW
10-21-2015, 11:06 PM
To destroy others homes and villages ofc. After killing dahuta we need another server to kill

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/e1/e165f7fea3ea372cf1311282dab0addcb8d09d283a8aad76d3 8de13cf9ef07b5.jpg

Reborn By Fire
10-21-2015, 11:58 PM

you can not destroy the server . we RP and hide our people in caves and dungeons away from you and guild list :p

the age of fear will end soon !

notme33
10-23-2015, 07:00 AM
you can not destroy the server . we RP and hide our people in caves and dungeons away from you and guild list :p

the age of fear will end soon !Yeah you are doing safe trade runs, getting tons of gold and save it for your legendary bullshinad. Guess what, by the time you get it, either its gonna be common, and every rp'er gonna have it, or servur will completely die.

My advice is: stop skipping steps in between, you are losing huge chunk of gameplay.

Lady No Shoes
10-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Yeah you are doing safe trade runs, getting tons of gold and save it for your legendary bullshinad. Guess what, by the time you get it, either its gonna be common, and every rp'er gonna have it, or servur will completely die.

My advice is: stop skipping steps in between, you are losing huge chunk of gameplay.

About server being dead.

Dahuta was in the list of servers that to be merged but it was cancelled due to the amount of continuous profits Trion received from Apex and Marketplace buyers from this server. But one day, those P2W players will reach their peak where they no longer have any use for golds other than buying pots and buffs, you will see how quickly Trion will pull the plug on Dahuta.

So, if you think, Dahuta is saved from merge because of the amount of PvP activity in this server? Think again.

TeaJizzle
10-24-2015, 02:38 AM
About server being dead.

Dahuta was in the list of servers that to be merged but it was cancelled due to the amount of continuous profits Trion received from Apex and Marketplace buyers from this server. But one day, those P2W players will reach their peak where they no longer have any use for golds other than buying pots and buffs, you will see how quickly Trion will pull the plug on Dahuta.

So, if you think, Dahuta is saved from merge because of the amount of PvP activity in this server? Think again.

gonna need a source on that forum boy

Khaop
10-24-2015, 02:53 AM

When i went to school as a kid, we would always have snowfights in the winter. Myself and others from my class were always out there fighting anyone and everyone. Then came our last year. We were to be the oldest and the fiercest, finally, usually having to fight those older than ourselves. It would be glorious!

What happened? All the younger weaklings were too scared to come out and play... we scoured the schoolyard looking for victims or people who were up for a fight(we weren't ******s though). All the younger classes stuck to the "safe zones" where it was illegal to throw snow...

We were saddened.. why didn't these younger nabs come out to fight like we used to fight the oldies?

So sad. And guess what we did.. we complained to each other the weaklings wouldn't come out to play.

Lady No Shoes
10-24-2015, 05:28 AM
gonna need a source on that forum boy

Girl, if i tell names you'll end up kicking more people from Tortuga.

Demrocks
10-28-2015, 12:48 AM
You think its only on Dahuta where pvp is dead ?

Look around on other servers people, Rangora same ♥♥♥♥.

Everyone playing farmville potato and no action.

Game is going to ♥♥♥♥ :(

Aldween
10-29-2015, 03:46 AM
That's why Aion is best mmo on the market atm. Also it's f2p, so it's worth a try.
Pvp everywhere. You gain almost nothing in pvp, but there is a pvp community, so people doesnt need a reward there to do pvp all day long.

Game deaded.

CAKE
10-29-2015, 12:12 PM
You think its only on Dahuta where pvp is dead ?

Look around on other servers people, Rangora same ♥♥♥♥.

You might want to venture out in the world then lol (Not sit afking in Marianople). Since the seas are busy with PvP/Pirating on Rangora. 300+ packs a day from pirating is ez on my East character.

Just a shame Tortuga won't be able to transfer for a while to Rangora (If and when they would get fed up with Kyprosa's alliance hand holding).. VoTF would welcome the challenge with open arms.

KRAANIMAL
10-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Why would Tortuga transfer to another deaded server. :D People tell me it's as bad as Dahuta if not worse.

Proxieee
10-29-2015, 05:26 PM
Yeah Rangora even more deded and carebear. Soon as a new MMO comes out... Server pops for this game are gonna hit an all time low. I bet when Blade n Soul releases @ Decemeber Trino will start puking special offers on Apex/Credits. My Total AA PvP this week? Stealing a hauler with my lvl 52 alt from a nobody. Didnt even fight back, and the new land system made it even easier to steal stuff. GG Trino.

Davjen
11-02-2015, 05:05 AM
Just come to kyprosa, big rainbow alliance is defeated, there is again a lot of pvp (not anymore pointless like 50vs 200) balanced around world bosses and faction event

Drake Luso
11-02-2015, 05:15 AM
Well Tortuga as far as i can see is planning a server tour to affirm their all might supremacy (zerg), is that a challenge to them?

Lets see if we will see a "challenge accepted" any soon

Ripperoo
12-15-2015, 03:40 AM
Come to Rangora East if you're looking for a fight. Or you could roll West like every other Pre-Established Guil and get bored. Your choice ;o

Ripperoo
12-15-2015, 03:53 AM
You will come into rangora. And Blue Salt Brotherhood will slap you around until you quit ;o

Jhii
12-15-2015, 04:41 PM
blablabla need attention

we dont need more randoms on this forum, please ♥♥♥♥.

sincerely, Pirate community

StarsW
12-16-2015, 07:20 AM
You will come into rangora. And Blue Salt Brotherhood will slap you around until you quit ;o

how about you spend more time on your guilds on rangora to beat us rather than trying to count on others to fight your battles :D

Byakhuya
12-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Hello Tortuga,

please come to Eanna for a lot of fun.

Aesir Vs Tortuga :cool: a big war incoming

Best regard.

Byakhuya (Aesir soldier)

DomiTron
12-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Hello Tortuga,

please come to Eanna for a lot of fun.

Aesir Vs Tortuga :cool: a big war incoming