PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen vs Savage, the movie

Gitano
10-17-2015, 07:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SVom5Tv.jpg

who its the penguin ? ;)

Ishy
10-17-2015, 11:52 PM
I heard farming guild Navarcy tried Morpheus last night but failed miserably. No woender mistmerrow was empty of those idiots from tortuga for a while. I thought maybe their ISIS leader whathisname Abu Jonson Al-Baghdadi was busy deflowering new recruits in an orgy fit with the rest of the tortugas.

Also hearing that you shows up here and there on the eastern side jacking harani's carebear farmers during rift in Ynynestere.

I give respect, for carebear farmers you have more guts than the farmers in haranya and nuain combined.

FatalFart
10-18-2015, 01:52 AM
Abu Jonson Al-Bhagdadi

Made my day lol.

Ishy
10-18-2015, 02:50 AM
No woender mistmerrow was empty of those idiots from tortuga for a while.

Abu Jonson Al-Baghdadi was busy deflowering new recruits .

Don't forget the underlined. It's all jihad for you idiots.

Lillymadex
10-18-2015, 04:05 AM
http://prntscr.com/8sjt0b
:cool:

xDrac
10-18-2015, 09:45 AM
I heard farming guild Navarcy tried Morpheus last night but failed miserably. No woender mistmerrow was empty of those idiots from tortuga for a while. I thought maybe their ISIS leader whathisname Abu Jonson Al-Baghdadi was busy deflowering new recruits in an orgy fit with the rest of the tortugas.

Also hearing that you shows up here and there on the eastern side jacking harani's carebear farmers during rift in Ynynestere.

I give respect, for carebear farmers you have more guts than the farmers in haranya and nuain combined.
Mate, you're awesome. xD Abu Jonson Al-Baghdadi XD

Digma76
10-18-2015, 11:57 PM
Ishy, yes we threw potatoes at Morpheus and the time we did it we knew it was a solid risk that Tortuga would come and we calculated the chance that we would draw them out of MM. So in fact we did both our and the other faction a favour.

Ishy
10-19-2015, 12:38 AM
Ishy, yes we threw potatoes at Morpheus and the time we did it we knew it was a solid risk that Tortuga would come and we calculated the chance that we would draw them out of MM. So in fact we did both our and the other faction a favour.

Yes, indeed. You did us a bit of favour but I got disconnected during mistemerrow so not sure who won. You know the idiots from Growlgate, they will just come and blob all the plebs in no time and then they will complain no pvp because plebs don't bother engaging with them and run away. Looks like this is oging to be this way until they transfer server.

Keep doing whatever you are doing. Maybe if the other useless carebears can see what your farming guild is doing, maybe they too will be motivated to do other than growing and selling potatoes.

Reborn By Fire
10-20-2015, 07:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SVom5Tv.jpg

who its the penguin ? ;)

NOBODY !

itis a lame war like lame was the trade of the castle from savage to fallen .

/hi elise ;)

savage and fallen FALL below stupidity on these PK -Raid kicks during faction events .

Olumis
10-21-2015, 01:45 AM
Are you saying Savage vs Fallen started out because Elise sold Savage's castle to Fallen? Why would he do that? Where was Lorraine?

Reborn By Fire
10-21-2015, 06:53 AM
Are you saying Savage vs Fallen started out because Elise sold Savage's castle to Fallen? Why would he do that? Where was Lorraine?

learn to read please.

i said : "itis a lame war like lame was the trade of the castle from savage to fallen ."

is that clear what i meant ?

Olumis
10-21-2015, 09:05 AM
As clear as a pool of mud.

Dezignated
10-21-2015, 12:03 PM
Tbh that savage castle wasnt gonna be savage for long if Opuuun, Setta and Navarchy didnt come along and at that time i saw on there and lorraine also said to us that she gives no care about the castle so rather than waste it on that them rather give it to a guild that can bring it to more use than it was. Anyway this all started when one or more of our members (as i recall dont quote me on this) was kicked out of Rift raids at the last waves, with no reasons given

Olumis
10-21-2015, 12:56 PM
Ok, fair enough. Will stay out of this. thanks for the clarification.

Reborn By Fire
10-21-2015, 04:38 PM
Tbh that savage castle wasnt gonna be savage for long if Opuuun, Setta and Navarchy didnt come along and at that time i saw on there and lorraine also said to us that she gives no care about the castle so rather than waste it on that them rather give it to a guild that can bring it to more use than it was. Anyway this all started when one or more of our members (as i recall dont quote me on this) was kicked out of Rift raids at the last waves, with no reasons given

i will not go deeper on this but i want to give to all just one advice since i am just spectator on this "war".

keep out of faction events the likes and dislikes . do whatever you want after or before faction events , else in a very short time the faction raid will be less than half raid like this we have now in mist and halcyona.

Ereveton
10-24-2015, 03:47 AM
i will not go deeper on this but i want to give to all just one advice since i am just spectator on this "war".

keep out of faction events the likes and dislikes . do whatever you want after or before faction events , else in a very short time the faction raid will be less than half raid like this we have now in mist and halcyona.

PUGs on west suck. Xdrac and some other peeps tried to organize them, but most of the faction is so uselless and PvP handicapped that it wont work. Whole guilds coming unbuffed, running like idiots instead of following the raid leader's calls, and pretty much raging on their own stupidity, blaming the game or the better organized and better-than-them reds.
So, in-faction wars don't affect the faction outside of these groups, as the faction would get destroyed anyways

Reborn By Fire
10-30-2015, 03:23 PM
PUGs on west suck. Xdrac and some other peeps tried to organize them, but most of the faction is so uselless and PvP handicapped that it wont work. Whole guilds coming unbuffed, running like idiots instead of following the raid leader's calls, and pretty much raging on their own stupidity, blaming the game or the better organized and better-than-them reds.
So, in-faction wars don't affect the faction outside of these groups, as the faction would get destroyed anyways

in mass wars where strategy matters like halcyona war the "pugs" can make the difference , like yesterday night where just one "pug" with his wolf stopped 3 times iron from stealing the flag while the whole raid attacked the enemy base .....

and nothing is f@cked up in the server , only the brain of some players that think pvp is the only part of this game and they are trolling anyone that want to play the other parts of the game like yesterday ( again ) where one "pug" ( again ) tried to make a raid for GHA and all pirates trolled him in faction chat.

pirates should understand that we make them favor and we still write in faction and not in nation chat .

p.s and the term pug is not very polite . who says that someone is pug or pro or what ever ? by belonging in a big guild nobody became better player ;)

Drake Luso
11-02-2015, 05:12 AM
The defenition of PUG is as simple as "pick up group".

There's nothing depreciative in the term as event raids are actually pugs, random area or faction invites with the lack or organisation, a non existing voice com common to all, random members that join to validate quest only and all the things we are all used to see.
The concept of PUG by default brings out the defenition of non organised group and most probably a failure in achievement excep rare cases and do say again RARE when actually theres a large portion of people that follow lead and this majority makes up for the faulty ones or the opposition isnt much of a challenge.