PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find land...

Alex1
10-18-2015, 02:50 AM
Hi,

I just started playing this game and I'm here looking for help and advice.

I got my first 4x4 farm, and I'll get the bigger one through another quest soon from what I've read, and I'd like to know where am I supposed to put them?

I've only looked around a few minutes in my area, I'm only level 12... finding a 4x4 spot is easy but 16x16, not so much apparently.

I can't even buy any land (the button is always greyed out).
So, where should I get/buy a land? Is there a later zone with more spots on sell? (West area) How much does a 16x16 cost?
I'll take every advice I can get :)

Zantuan
10-18-2015, 03:06 AM
Hi,

I just started playing this game and I'm here looking for help and advice.

I got my first 4x4 farm, and I'll get the bigger one through another quest soon from what I've read, and I'd like to know where am I supposed to put them?

I've only looked around a few minutes in my area, I'm only level 12... finding a 4x4 spot is easy but 16x16, not so much apparently.

I think you should first start with a 2x2 spot there is a lot of them :D

CAKE
10-18-2015, 03:25 AM
My advice is to check every empty farm starting from Gweonid into Solzreed through to all other zones as there is land demolishing. (Inspect and screenshot the time the land demolishes) Avoid sellers that offer 100g for land, as they 'may' be using a 2nd account to quickly place land again after they take your money (Therefore Scamming you) - Scamming is legal and won't get you banned in AA so avoid anything without an Appraisal Certificate (safe land trade).

I can give you a starter free 16x16 spot in Diamond Shores, that I was going to demolish today since no one wanted it. PM me your character name and I'll whisper you ingame for ez free trade.

Alex1
10-18-2015, 03:50 AM
Hi thanks for thoses advices, this actually helps me a lot!
as for the land, I don't think a pvp zone is such a good idea for me, but thanks!

mikroman
10-18-2015, 06:56 AM
You can find free spots in every zones for your 8x8 farm. If you have 4x4 farm you can do it in all zones because you hack the system. :D

Dayvan
10-18-2015, 08:15 PM
I just saw free 16x16 spot close to my house ! Im sure there is a lot of free spot in PvP (you are now safe inside your plot except if it's war) zones and even others

FTR
10-23-2015, 07:33 AM
savannah on eastern continent has plenty of free space