PDA

View Full Version : Nuian Diamond Shores Base deaded?

Wookii
10-18-2015, 03:32 AM
Hei
Nuian Base in Diamond Shores is dead?

mikroman
10-18-2015, 06:53 AM
Not "dead", just damaged. Event started in "Casual gamer time". Near 13:00 CET Halcyona war. Message pop up after war... and casuals spammed "+rift" and +ocl" messages in chat and didn't take a sh!t the event. Bridge and walls damaged, but noobs can join rift raid at 9:00 in game time. :)

Jaym
10-18-2015, 07:53 AM
Big Daddy Rotten was at work and couldn't save Nuia.

ScumbagAiko
10-19-2015, 07:48 AM
Where were you when Wrench let the faction fall.

Wrench
10-23-2015, 08:43 AM
Hi all,

Soul Slayers were there to defend but 14 of us could hardly do it. We kept asking for help in faction, only saw Black Hand Order there to help and many others joined late cause they were too busy doing +WB.

At least we tried.

Veexer
10-23-2015, 11:28 AM
I was there! and i raged my ♥♥♥ off for no heroes showed up to the event!
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/The+hero+we+so+desperately+need_29ea7c_5076217.jpg

Flashingcookies
10-23-2015, 12:02 PM
i found the no food no drinks no bare feet funnier than that dude lol

Jazee
10-25-2015, 03:01 AM
Not to sound like an ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but why does defending that event even matter? I've never noticed a difference with the castle when it's defeated

mikroman
10-25-2015, 02:33 PM
Not to sound like an ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but why does defending that event even matter? I've never noticed a difference with the castle when it's defeated

If the fortress destroyed/damaged you can't pick up Lvl 3 guild prestige quest ( Lucid pack). No quest starter NPC. = slower guild upgrades and less no-break lunascales (or other prestige items)

csmins
10-28-2015, 07:34 AM
Well first of all, our own nuian faction mates are camping low geared ppl trying to build archeum auroria packs to deliver to the base faction, those packs barely go for 1-3 gold and dont give basically any gold at all just prestige and xp, thats why i guess ppl dont bother anymore doing anything for the nuian base in auroria, whats the point if u need a full party to deliver and help you protect ur own (useless pack, goldwise) from your own race...?

mikroman
10-28-2015, 10:30 AM
-You have 2*2,5 hours peace time to finish quests in "safe mode"
- If the fortress destroy the bridge cannons will removed. Good chance to lose your packs vs undergeared kittens/reds too.
- prestige quests give you prestige points. Prestige points give you divine/mythic OP cloaks and non-break lunascales.
- guild upgrades give you good bonuses (I love 250/500 honor points/jury reward)
Please don't finish this quests! I love kill noobs when I get water in Auroria or packs in the sea. :D