PDA

View Full Version : "This Is Halloween" Sheet Music Trick or Treat

ALiantha
10-18-2015, 11:09 PM
I will be crafting copies of "This Is Halloween" sheet music, basically for free. You may feel free to send me a treat or a trick (nothing at all). This is a master level copy and basically as long as a standard sheet music can be. I can also craft Virtuoso level copies but you need to contact me on those and I will be charging because of the additional mats cost.

To get your free copy is very simple. Send "Aliantha" an in-game mail request for the song. You do not need to send me any money. You can message me but I am afk a lot working on music or may not be online so just send the mail and I will send your sheet music when I log in (which is often).

West or East is irrelevant, if you want it, just ask!

Just doing my part to add to the holiday spirit!

<3

Diva
10-19-2015, 04:48 AM
Master sheets require master artistry to play, right? I wasn't playing anymore when they added these.

ALiantha
10-19-2015, 06:18 AM
Master sheets require master artistry to play, right? I wasn't playing anymore when they added these.

Master or under fit on the standard "sheet music" and that's what I am giving away. I am also making higher level ones, but you can actually play anything no matter what your artistry, but you will make more mistakes if your artistry is lower.

ALiantha
10-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Bumping for freshness

ALiantha
10-20-2015, 08:06 AM
Lots of "This Is Halloween" given out, as long as I have mats (and I do) make sure you get your copy if you want it. Don't be shy Easties, you know I love you too! <3

ALiantha
10-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Moar bumpage.

Stelios
10-20-2015, 02:37 PM
Away from Archeage now but if you could mail me one that would be awesome, as a fellow musician I love your work!