PDA

View Full Version : What is CAD guild on Kyprosa?

Skylight
10-19-2015, 12:28 PM
Hello Kyprosa, caretaker from Hanure here o/

I killed a red on my server and took his auroria water pack, even watered my tree with it. He got salty and started mailing me;

http://puu.sh/kQa7C/c7ea24bff3.png http://puu.sh/kQamm/fbcc61a96a.png

In case you didn't know, I am pirate and thus everyone is a red to me. It makes sense that my guild kills whoever they want. They're in a killable zone and we're red to everyone else so -- I don't really get his point here.

I told him that he should work on his gear if he didn't want a healer to steal his water. I'm not letting that ♥♥♥♥ walk away when I got baby trees to feed and raise into college. I directed him to look up guides on how to gem his gear and maybe even learn how to play his melee class; he spent half the fight trying to dodge my antithesis by running in a circle around me, and then finally figured that he should use some of his abilities but he did no damage at all.

When people complain about other players, especially when they complain about me, a healer with only 3.8k gs, then I just give them advice on how to be better at endgame pvp. It's really not hard at all to gem your gear and get some decent peices into your set. Even the smallest amount of improvement can help you survive better against PVP monkeys out in the open world. He didn't like my advice though:

http://puu.sh/kQajh/a1b4366ef0.png

So I'm inclined to ask: Who is CAD on Kyprosa? Are they a PVP guild? How well do they do in general? Does this person sound familiar?

Fors
10-19-2015, 12:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucVv2gwuq7g

Skylight
10-19-2015, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucVv2gwuq7g

Makes sense!

Fors
10-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Makes sense!

TL;DR on CTRL ALT DEL

Made from some core people from Impact, recruited and allied everyone and their mothers to take content away from others, eventually absorbing all the east guilds they worked with except for Neo who wanted their own thing, and kept working with Black Swans (west) zerging more or less all the PvE content in the game for months. Eventually competition arrived (Lost, west) and they allied another west guild (Vengeance) but they quickly died as the DKPlings left the guild and in general people didn't want to work with reds and Black Swans, something the guild leader thought was a good idea after threatening to ally BS CAD if they didn't get Red Dragon loot from Lost.

That's not really a tl;dr but yeah, allies opposite faction for pve to stay relevant more or less.

Nicko
10-19-2015, 01:08 PM
Fors might be one of the few actually likeable people from lost.

Okay so let's analyze this video.

Good music.
Good PvP.
Pretty good editing.

What can we see from it?

CADlings getting stomped on like the ♥♥♥♥ty little ants they are.
over and over.

What else can we see from it though?

Unhealthy obsession of Slad and co. of CAD. You guys make it very obvious that your SOLE reason for playing this game is stomping on CAD. Very clearly you feed on watching your epeen being bigger than CAD's. The day CAD alliance is gone you guys will be literally Lost.
This game is beyond a hobby for you. How empty your lives must be.

Pathethic. (exluding a couple of Lost members which I personally like)

I distanced myself from being part of this drama on the forums. I just had a couple of points I wanted to make and this video serves as a fantastic case in point.

Oh and ex Nuia trading not getting enough trade runs =D as apparent from the g-chat.

Fors
10-19-2015, 01:12 PM

Good music.
Good PvP.
Pretty good editing.

What can we see from it?

over and over.

Unhealthy obsession of Slad and co. of CAD. You guys make it very obvious that your SOLE reason for playing this game is stomping on CAD. Very clearly you feed on watching your epeen being bigger than CAD's. The day CAD alliance is gone you guys will be literally Lost.

I distanced myself from being part of this drama on the forums. I just had a couple of points I wanted to make and this video serves as a fantastic case in point.

Oh and ex Nuia trading not getting enough trade runs =D as apparent from the g-chat.

Not a lot of other eastern guilds set out for world bosses and stuff so there aren't a lot of other vs. reds content to be had

Eddie
10-19-2015, 02:45 PM

Good music.
Good PvP.
Pretty good editing.

What can we see from it?

over and over.

Erry got an unhealthy obsession with Lost, maybe he didn't make the cut?

All aboard the attention train!

windwall
10-19-2015, 03:14 PM
thx skylight this is realy ♥♥♥♥ing funny

BrutLeX
10-19-2015, 04:16 PM
http://puu.sh/kQajh/a1b4366ef0.png
Gotta agree with him here, playing on a dead server doesn't make you badass. But that CAD is so butthurt :)

Basicly CAD is the guild which had control over content for 9 months with their zerg guild and zerg alliance, but lost all of it to Lost in 2.0

Skylight
10-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Gotta agree with him here, playing on a dead server doesn't make you badass. But that CAD is so butthurt :)

Basicly CAD is the guild which had control over content for 9 months with their zerg guild and zerg alliance, but lost all of it to Lost in 2.0

I told him that he should gem his gear for better g.s and maybe look up some guides, and he called me a bad ♥♥♥. :rolleyes: Apparently if you care about the game enough to know what you're doing, you're a scary person.

Hal
10-19-2015, 08:13 PM
tl;dr CAD is a conglomerate guild under one name that's built upon the premise of zerging to win all PvE content and farm for gear uncontested for the most part. They're making very small strides in pvp but one can't ever call them a pvp guild.

Would like to hear a CADs perspective on what they are.

yukibango
10-20-2015, 12:40 AM
Long time cad member here (pretty much from the founding) - i am really amused by yet another post about cad saltier than the sea - but as it was asked here is a honest opinion from me(a little bit of story time first):

Cad was founded by a huge group of players that left the guild "impact" because they were not happy how the system did work there - everyone had to spend their labor for guildstuff and nobody was seeing any progression except in the gear of a few selected persons - to counter this problem ever occurring ever again, cad created a so called dkp system. This system works like this: if you attain an important event you get so called dkp points. World boss drops are auctioneered in the forums.

At the time of the founding of cad (like pretty much scine launch) the west was dominating all world bosses and all the fights were pretty much between different west guilds. An alliance with the west guilds black swans and reborn was formed and we managed to gain dominance over kraken (12 h fights included). After a while reborn left the alliance BC they got bored and stuff - there were also a lot of other guilds in the alliance i won't name all of bc im on my phone and too lazy for that. After a while a guild in the alliance ( carpet diem ) decided to leave the alliance BC they were not happy about not receiving loot for bringing at Max 3 ppl to world bosses ( this problem was later solved by having our allies also bin the dkp system) and because of the hate propaganda of one specific member of CD . as they left cad decided to siege them and was one of the first guilds ever to siege a castle successfully. Sadly I can't say to much about the siege BC I didn't join the siege as I had a lot of friend in carpe and didn't agree with the decision to siege them. We were extremely active these days . then came the biggest mistake cad made - 1.7 - we were not prepared enough - our leader was not really active BC of different reasons (I'm to lazy but be assured that there will be some salty guy explaining it) we lost a good part of our core in this time and had a lot of problems. But we managed to get out of the hole and came back to dominating the worldbosses again. On this time I want to say that our guild has - if you are honest - always contained at least 80% casuals - still we managed to get pretty far by - yes I won't denie it - using the law of large numbers and being extremely persistent and often doing ghostships red dragon etc around 7 am. Saltdarius and some others were very salty about that and complained a lot about this in forum BTW - more to that later ( the only salt I'll also myself in this post - BC what is a good meal without at least a little salt :P) then the guild lost started to recruit in the ( faaaaar better equipped than the east) player pool from the west - they did recruit near to none casuals and this way gained control over red dragon and kraken ( doing it at 4 am atm - so far for that thing with the world bosses in uncontested times ;P ) they are also working on leviathan -/but everytime we came to contest the reseted ( prob not BC the were scared but rather BC of the leviathan mechanics ) I would estimate their numbers around prob 80 hardcore players with an average GS of 5k? Correct me here if I'm wrong. On top of that they have better raid discipline and to be honest better / more raid leaders. But even though they have a huge gear advantage and often even more players with their alliance they still think they have to be salty as fck ( I reference to the posts in this thread and nearly every post here that is not a wts / wtt thread

But yeah I'm getting off topic

Tldr cad is a guild consisting of a big part of casual players, but still managed to dominate the sever ( off together with their allies ofc) that is struggling a little bit lately being confronted with a guild that is better geared and has pretty much the same number of members - but is still far from "deded" we are working at our stuff and still are pretty much the only east guild that does anything important

I probably forgot a lot of stuff but I have to move to a different lecture now - so if I forgot stuff pls feel free to add it, if you disagree feel free to say it - and I'm always happy to get some free salt

yukibango
10-20-2015, 12:41 AM
Disclaimer - this is only my opinion

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 01:04 AM
Long time cad member here (pretty much from the founding) - i am really amused by yet another post about cad saltier than the sea - but as it was asked here is a honest opinion from me(a little bit of story time first):

Cad was founded by a huge group of players that left the guild "impact" because they were not happy how the system did work there - everyone had to spend their labor for guildstuff and nobody was seeing any progression except in the gear of a few selected persons - to counter this problem ever occurring ever again, cad created a so called dkp system. This system works like this: if you attain an important event you get so called dkp points. World boss drops are auctioneered in the forums.

At the time of the founding of cad (like pretty much scine launch) the west was dominating all world bosses and all the fights were pretty much between different west guilds. An alliance with the west guilds black swans and reborn was formed and we managed to gain dominance over kraken (12 h fights included). After a while reborn left the alliance BC they got bored and stuff - there were also a lot of other guilds in the alliance i won't name all of bc im on my phone and too lazy for that. After a while a guild in the alliance ( carpet diem ) decided to leave the alliance BC they were not happy about not receiving loot for bringing at Max 3 ppl to world bosses ( this problem was later solved by having our allies also bin the dkp system) and because of the hate propaganda of one specific member of CD . as they left cad decided to siege them and was one of the first guilds ever to siege a castle successfully. Sadly I can't say to much about the siege BC I didn't join the siege as I had a lot of friend in carpe and didn't agree with the decision to siege them. We were extremely active these days . then came the biggest mistake cad made - 1.7 - we were not prepared enough - our leader was not really active BC of different reasons (I'm to lazy but be assured that there will be some salty guy explaining it) we lost a good part of our core in this time and had a lot of problems. But we managed to get out of the hole and came back to dominating the worldbosses again. On this time I want to say that our guild has - if you are honest - always contained at least 80% casuals - still we managed to get pretty far by - yes I won't denie it - using the law of large numbers and being extremely persistent and often doing ghostships red dragon etc around 7 am. Saltdarius and some others were very salty about that and complained a lot about this in forum BTW - more to that later ( the only salt I'll also myself in this post - BC what is a good meal without at least a little salt :P) then the guild lost started to recruit in the ( faaaaar better equipped than the east) player pool from the west - they did recruit near to none casuals and this way gained control over red dragon and kraken ( doing it at 4 am atm - so far for that thing with the world bosses in uncontested times ;P ) they are also working on leviathan -/but everytime we came to contest the reseted ( prob not BC the were scared but rather BC of the leviathan mechanics ) I would estimate their numbers around prob 80 hardcore players with an average GS of 5k? Correct me here if I'm wrong. On top of that they have better raid discipline and to be honest better / more raid leaders. But even though they have a huge gear advantage and often even more players with their alliance they still think they have to be salty as fck ( I reference to the posts in this thread and nearly every post here that is not a wts / wtt thread

Tldr cad is a guild consisting of a big part of casual players, but still managed to dominate the sever ( off together with their allies ofc) that is struggling a little bit lately being confronted with a guild that is better geared and has pretty much the same number of members - but is still far from "deded" we are working at our stuff and still are pretty much the only east guild that does anything important

I probably forgot a lot of stuff but I have to move to a different lecture now - so if I forgot stuff pls feel free to add it, if you disagree feel free to say it - and I'm always happy to get some free salt

Btw cad took the castle from sun tzu not carpe.
But now its my turn to explain what CAD ist.
Cad ist the strongest guild on the server bc the dominated all bossrs for month that make you the strongest also in pvp specialy if you do it uncontested at 5am. Their great allaince with the second strongest guild on the server with BS make them even strongerbc they had the same traning. But sadly atm 90% of rhis alli is lagging and dcing during guildraids and fights and becaus they dont want to give away free wins bc of this bug they are running 24/7 peacescroll. Also this noobs from lost are cheating becaus theur gearscore is to high and they are salty and they sometimes use their brain during pvp and dont just run into the enemey to kill them all... thats unfair. CAD lost their castle bc lost used the bug that allowes noone from Cads second guild or BS to fight in this area( they couldnt use spells and died after 5 sec. After all CAD ist stoll the strongest guild on kyprosa lets hope trion fixes that buggs soon.
HAIL LORD SPECKI

Aricles
10-20-2015, 01:13 AM
I personally never really had an issue with CAD or BS. All the salt and drama is really annoying but least it isn't boring. Things tend to go too farm from both sides but I do hope CAD are building up their reserves like Yuki says because it will make for a pretty interesting future.

Fors
10-20-2015, 01:30 AM

IIRC

CTRL ALT DELETE
Silent Storm
Neo
Guardians of Destiny
Carpe Diem
Sun Tzu

Black Swans
Reborn
Legit (To a certain extent, because they disliked Prime)

vs.

Retribution (Prime)
Vengeance

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 02:14 AM
IIRC

CTRL ALT DELETE
Silent Storm
Neo
Guardians of Destiny
Carpe Diem
Sun Tzu

Black Swans
Reborn
Legit (To a certain extent, because they disliked Prime)

vs.

Retribution (Prime)
Vengeance

Ok sry fors but that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥... i can remember that time i was in cad their.
GoD never showed up to the fights(I saw them 1 time)
Neo sun tzu and carpe alwayes showed up mith max 5 man thats if someone came.
SS had like 20 people max their.
Ok we with Cad had almost a raid.
Bs had also max 30 man their
Reborn and legit never was that big together they had like 20 at the fights.

But in that time vengance was a huge guild that had always more then half atleast a raid and most of the time even more and retribution also had a good number of people at the fights kraken fights. Also the few pirates that existet in that time fight against us and a few small nuian guild that helped you aswell. In that time it was a even fight and (atleast I) had a loz of fun their i mean the 12h fight was nice but the fking 3 day fight for fking kraken was awesome

StarBuxx
10-20-2015, 02:53 AM
If it matters, i wanna give you the opinion of a person, that worked with CAD a long time in that alliance.

It all started with a NAP with the former Impact. Some of our members knew Impact very well. Even the girlfriend of our Leader was in Impact.
So we spoke to Vicis and took that NAP because we were trading a lot and Impact was a threat.

After the split of Impact, there were some Guys joining us, because we were a known German guild, around since headstart.
We first spoke to Specki to get things cleared out and he told us we can have a NAP aswell, because its literally the same guild like before.

Neo grew and our Members wanted to do end content. We decided to apply to the Sun Tzu alliance, including Sun Tzu, Silent Storm, CAD, Guardians of Destiny and so on.
We were in there only like 1 week after everything fell apart and sun tzu decided to get out of this ally. Cheshirecat, Specki and Fatjoe went to our teamspeak and asked us on which side we want to stay. We decided in the favour of cad, because we knew them, they were germans and they were the bigger part of that split-up-alliance.

Some days later, Specki asked us if we wanted to help them with taking the Sun Tzu castle. We did. And we were successful. It was a blast for us because we never fought for a Siege before.

From this moment on, we always participated in Events like Kraken, Anthalon (which was hard before the 55 patch) and so on.

CAD always treated us right, except one thing. The loot. Neo was to small, but we were active. We did not get any loot for MONTHS! But we were loyal and happy to see some content. The loot distribution was not that easy. Later we also gain DKP from participating in events of CAD to handle that problem.

CAD treated us as one of them. We made friends there and got to know and worship each other. They are a guild of mostly casuals, that’s right. But they achieved something on this server. Every single CAD player is a human, you can speak to them, play with them and not treat them like “dog♥♥♥♥”(Yeah, ascale, I mean you. If you are calling something like that, you are not even a bit better. Get yourself together and grow up man.)
I do not know what is floating through the heads of some Lost members for being so ignorant and pathetic, but if Archeage is your life, you should seariously get help from a doctor. Some of the Lost people are acting like they are the Kings of archeage and especially the kings of kyprosa.

You are hardcore, you are strong, nobody can denie that, but cad is strong aswell. May we can not beat 2 guilds on this server. TWO out of how many? Tell us which guild could beat us in a gvg except thedream and lost?
And did you guys ever see specki insulting someone personally? Did he call Sladarius a ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag or something? I can not remember such a situation. Hes funny, hes joking around but he is enjoying the game. Even without the castle you guys are so proud of.

We wanna have fun playing this game. We don’t wanna get harassed by some guys that are pretending to be better persons then we are.
Dedication is one thing, pretending that you are the most powerfull Gm and Raidleader in a MMO is something I can only laugh about, Sladarius. Does that help you in RL? Is your e-peen that important? Could you just accept the fact that, if cad is dead, no one would compete you? Even if TheDream could, they are not interested in doing any stuff like RD, kraken or leviathan. So who would be there fighting you? “If cad disbands, there will be new guilds.” Yeah, there will. But you will remember them as ex-cadlings and flame them the same way you did before.

Most of the guys said, that CAD is taking away content from other players. That is in fact not true. There are so many players on kyprosa who don’t even want to do endgame content. How can they take it away from someone who does not want it?

Get your ♥♥♥♥ together. It’s a game, its ment to be fun playing.

hiks
10-20-2015, 03:13 AM
From this moment on, we always participated in Events like Kraken, Anthalon (which was hard before the 55 patch) and so on.

CAD always treated us right, except one thing. The loot. Neo was to small, but we were active. We did not get any loot for MONTHS! But we were loyal and happy to see some content. The loot distribution was not that easy. Later we also gain DKP from participating in events of CAD to handle that problem.

Your history of Kyprosa is wrong and flawed. People say CAD is taking content based on past actions and not current.

Ascale
10-20-2015, 03:17 AM
Cad and bs are numbers, they do have some Well geared people but the rest is still below the 4k, seems like your dkp havent solved the problème and that still a couple of people are getting everything while the others are working. Your average members are quiet naïve.

Lost cant outnumber that alliance because bs and cad both have 2 guilds to hold all their members, the thing is that you have differents mindset on kyprosa, on one side you have the people trying to win with numbers like cad and bs (using tactics like dédicated rezzers when they are fighting with twice more people than their ennemies) on the other side you have guilds like thedream and lost that prioritize quality over quantity.

So of course while prime were dying and lost emerging, cad/bs were fighting à raid of a maximum of 30 people and they thought they were very strong. Then lost wanted to contest that alliance and start doing a selective recruitment since then cad have been brought back to reality and lost a castle.

Becareful im not saying cad have bad players

Reguarding gear, we have an average gearscore of 4,5k we do have people that put money un the game just like the opposite side. But 4k is easy to obtain if you played for 1 year. Our lowest geared guy have 4k or maybe 3k9 im not sure and we didnt farmed boss for months. Also when we kill the dgs the money is shared with 100 ppl and not with 200 thats one the reason we progress faster.

Finally we are a pvp guild with build and gear focused on pvp, while we are fighting pve boys hungry for dkp that dont ever try new tactics, the only thing they do is using imprison and hope that it Will work this time

StarBuxx
10-20-2015, 03:18 AM
Your history of Kyprosa is wrong and flawed. People say CAD is taking content based on past actions and not current.

so who wanted to do this content in the past?

StarBuxx
10-20-2015, 03:22 AM
Cad and bs are numbers, they do have some Well geared people but the rest is still below the 4k, seems like your dkp havent solved the problème and that still a couple of people are getting everything while the others are working. Your average members are quiet naïve.

Lost cant outnumber that alliance because bs and cad both have 2 guilds to hold all their members, the thing is that you have differents mindset on kyprosa, on one side you have the people trying to win with numbers like cad and bs (using tactics like dédicated rezzers when they are fighting with twice more people than their ennemies) on the other side you have guilds like thedream and lost that prioritize quality over quantity.

So of course while prime were dying and lost emerging, cad/bs were fighting à raid of a maximum of 30 people and they thought they were very strong. Then lost wanted to contest that alliance and start doing a selective recruitment since then cad have been brought back to reality and lost a castle.

Reguarding gear, we have an average gearscore of 4,5k we do have people that put money un the game just like the opposite side. But 4k is easy to obtain if you played for 1 year. Our lowest geared guy have 4k or maybe 3k9 im not sure and we didnt farmed boss for months. Also when we kill the dgs the money is shared with 100 ppl and not with 200 thats one the reason we progress faster.

Finally we are a pvp guild with build and gear focused on pvp, while we are fighting pve boys hungry for dkp that dont ever try new tactics, the only thing they do is using imprison and hope that it Will work this time

Not everything here is true. We are trying to get better. its not like we are sitting here, thinking that something will happen in our favour at anytime if we do not progress. I personally got my gear all by myself. I never used any of my dkp but some of the CAD members are getting things they need. The anthalon set is one of the best examples. it is pretty expensive and in like 1 month playing, if you participate in some events, you can get one.

We are already preparing for our next fights to stand a real chance. I hope that one can take place without ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ flaming.

Kievit
10-20-2015, 03:29 AM
Hmm i can remember that if cad sees a fellow faction guild doing some contend they will call BS tho stop them so cad can steal the contend or did something chance??

Ascale
10-20-2015, 03:38 AM
Not everything here is true. We are trying to get better. its not like we are sitting here, thinking that something will happen in our favour at anytime if we do not progress. I personally got my gear all by myself. I never used any of my dkp but some of the CAD members are getting things they need. The anthalon set is one of the best examples. it is pretty expensive and in like 1 month playing, if you participate in some events, you can get one.

We are already preparing for our next fights to stand a real chance. I hope that one can take place without ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ flaming.

No flaming and some gg probably if you ever stop using dirty mechanics like fighting with your guards/2ndguild or anything like that, we would be more than happy

StarBuxx
10-20-2015, 03:42 AM
Hmm i can remember that if cad sees a fellow faction guild doing some contend they will call BS tho stop them so cad can steal the contend or did something chance??

For example the rift Raid. We are not calling BS to kill the random rift Raid. If they want pvp, they are doing this. They are only warning us. If a CAD or neo guys is Part of the random Raid, He gets killed aswell. Only if there is a neo or CAD Raid separated, they are not attacking them. Like that one day neo did 1 rift Boss and the random Raid killed 1. We did not Call BS. They just came to have fun. We told vicis that we can do one and the random Raid could do 1. Its not our fault.

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 03:47 AM

I dont think DKP is something bad if you do it right. CAD gives out dkp even if the raid is not sucsessful and i sont think thats good. Givw the people a Motivation to fight tell they only get dkp if you archiev the goal why this raid qas made for. If you are going for anthalon then give out the dkp only if you get him becaus that then the guild get something from their member so they can give out something to them. Becaus if you give out dkp and dont get something out of it at the end people will have tons of dkp but cant buy anything with it. I also think then the people will start to work on their awlf and they try to get better

StarBuxx
10-20-2015, 03:49 AM
I dont think DKP is something bad if you do it right. CAD gives out dkp even if the raid is not sucsessful and i sont think thats good. Givw the people a Motivation to fight tell they only get dkp if you archiev the goal why this raid qas made for. If you are going for anthalon then give out the dkp only if you get him becaus that then the guild get something from their member so they can give out something to them. Becaus if you give out dkp and dont get something out of it at the end people will have tons of dkp but cant buy anything with it. I also think then the people will start to work on their awlf and they try to get better

That is exactly what we are doing right know so yeah

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 03:52 AM
That is exactly what we are doing right know so yeah

Then GL with that i realy gona give a lot of respect to Cad if they realy managed to get back where they were befor alsong it is with fighting. (At the end i am still east so i also want east to be stronger)

StarBuxx
10-20-2015, 03:55 AM
Then GL with that i realy gona give a lot of respect to Cad if they realy managed to get back where they were befor alsong it is with fighting. (At the end i am still east so i also want east to be stronger)

so you should stop flaming us and give us some time to manage this things to become competitive to lost and thedream again.

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 03:58 AM
so you should stop flaming us and give us some time to manage this things to become competitive to lost and thedream again.

Well if my flame motivate you then you should be greateful

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 04:09 AM

And sry after specki showed for month his balls with all this "we killed ... today" you have to manage the flame of the people too

PogChamp
10-20-2015, 04:12 AM

The dream just takes everyone who got Teamspeak. Also they need a good Raidlead. When i watched kloonikes Stream method was just complaining while leading the Raid..

Viciskander
10-20-2015, 04:16 AM
- @ Skylight
private messages , have absolutely nothing to look for in a forum . you want to finally do not show that your emails to your girlfriend / wife somewhere

- what cad has to do with it ? in each guild there are players who do write or even nonsense , which must always be on his guild related ?

- yes lost is actually the strongest guild on kyprosa. they win all battles, as long as the numerical superiority of the enemy is not too large. before, it was CAD . after that it will be a different.

- in the most foren threads Cad, Lost, Lost, Cad, Lost, Cad. 5 Threads with this theme. only 1 or 2 Threads its not enough ? ;) All Kyprosa Players know with the situation *g*

- Erry ist the best movement skill player what ever i see in all time in all games. you are very very strong. gratz

-the success of the foundation of defeat is always prohibited. I hope it translates it correctly. no guild , no country , no empire lasts forever . eventually always comes someone who is better . therefore a little more restraint would be appropriate )

Sonatex
10-20-2015, 04:25 AM
For example the rift Raid. We are not calling BS to kill the random rift Raid. If they want pvp, they are doing this. They are only warning us. If a CAD or neo guys is Part of the random Raid, He gets killed aswell. Only if there is a neo or CAD Raid separated, they are not attacking them. Like that one day neo did 1 rift Boss and the random Raid killed 1. We did not Call BS. They just came to have fun. We told vicis that we can do one and the random Raid could do 1. Its not our fault.

Its intresting that you speak for CAD i think you are cad member since 2 weeks ? ;)

CAD is at the moment dead they dont play as a guild and thats the major Problem from CAD, if you only have DKP Farmers thats not enough.
They have 200 Members and cant defeat any of the "big" Guilds like Lost or Dream.

But CAD will be come back if they learn to play together and not for DKP.

StarBuxx
10-20-2015, 05:04 AM
Its intresting that you speak for CAD i think you are cad member since 2 weeks ? ;)

CAD is at the moment dead they dont play as a guild and thats the major Problem from CAD, if you only have DKP Farmers thats not enough.
They have 200 Members and cant defeat any of the "big" Guilds like Lost or Dream.

Funny how Im playing together with CAD since 9 months and got some interns aswell

Eddie
10-20-2015, 05:05 AM
You are hardcore, you are strong, nobody can denie that, but cad is strong aswell. May we can not beat 2 guilds on this server. TWO out of how many? Tell us which guild could beat us in a gvg except thedream and lost?

Don't think any other guild has the numbers to do that :/
But if it's an equal number GvG, any guild have the possibility to succeed.

And did you guys ever see specki insulting someone personally? Did he call Sladarius a ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag or something? I can not remember such a situation. Hes funny, hes joking around but he is enjoying the game. Even without the castle you guys are so proud of.

He was calling Lost a hitler guild on his stream :/

Start taking things with a pinch of salt http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1395991705/gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

BrutLeX
10-20-2015, 05:27 AM
Ofc they have good players, every guild has good/bad players, just CAD have a ♥♥♥♥ raidlead, and they have awful teamwork when it comes to mass PvP.

What they are doing in mass fights is the following:
1. 3x ppl port forward
2. imprison
3. invinc
4. run back, next 3x do step#1
5. if still alive, wait for CD's and repeat the steps.

CAD's biggest issue is that they are focusing too much on defensive specks, resulting them having almost 0 attacking capabilities, and they defensive mindset is nonfunctional against Lost or Dream, since they both have OP damage to burst through them.

And gear is not an excuse for CAD, they had control over content for ~9 months, that would have given enough opportunity to gear up the whole guild.

Hazardly
10-20-2015, 05:53 AM

We were since Months with CAD even if we werent a CAD directly. And yes, there are some Problems and we, yes even if im a new CAD-Boi, are on the run to fix this issue. So just let the time slip and see what happens.

MethMethods
10-20-2015, 07:42 AM
TheDream are recruiting, Must have TS

Shauntea
10-20-2015, 07:42 AM
Btw cad took the castle from sun tzu not carpe.
But now its my turn to explain what CAD ist.
Cad ist the strongest guild on the server bc the dominated all bossrs for month that make you the strongest also in pvp specialy if you do it uncontested at 5am. Their great allaince with the second strongest guild on the server with BS make them even strongerbc they had the same traning. But sadly atm 90% of rhis alli is lagging and dcing during guildraids and fights and becaus they dont want to give away free wins bc of this bug they are running 24/7 peacescroll. Also this noobs from lost are cheating becaus theur gearscore is to high and they are salty and they sometimes use their brain during pvp and dont just run into the enemey to kill them all... thats unfair. CAD lost their castle bc lost used the bug that allowes noone from Cads second guild or BS to fight in this area( they couldnt use spells and died after 5 sec. After all CAD ist stoll the strongest guild on kyprosa lets hope trion fixes that buggs soon.
HAIL LORD SPECKI

First of all: thanks so much to skylight for opening that awesome post! And second: thank you so much deadei, i was lmao cause of this :'D

Ormolycka
10-20-2015, 07:58 AM
@Skylight Yukibango probably gave you the best and least biased answer here.

Why are the rest of you starting off-topic discussions? We already have plenty of Lost/CAD threads.

Edit: a word.

Topkek
10-20-2015, 08:51 AM
@Skylight Yukibango probably gave you the best and least biased answer here.

No one on this forum is impartial. You will not receive a response that is free from bias here.

TheWiggler
10-20-2015, 09:09 AM
If it matters, i wanna give you the opinion of a person, that worked with CAD a long time in that alliance.

It all started with a NAP with the former Impact. Some of our members knew Impact very well. Even the girlfriend of our Leader was in Impact.
So we spoke to Vicis and took that NAP because we were trading a lot and Impact was a threat.

After the split of Impact, there were some Guys joining us, because we were a known German guild, around since headstart.
We first spoke to Specki to get things cleared out and he told us we can have a NAP aswell, because its literally the same guild like before.

Neo grew and our Members wanted to do end content. We decided to apply to the Sun Tzu alliance, including Sun Tzu, Silent Storm, CAD, Guardians of Destiny and so on.
We were in there only like 1 week after everything fell apart and sun tzu decided to get out of this ally. Cheshirecat, Specki and Fatjoe went to our teamspeak and asked us on which side we want to stay. We decided in the favour of cad, because we knew them, they were germans and they were the bigger part of that split-up-alliance.

Some days later, Specki asked us if we wanted to help them with taking the Sun Tzu castle. We did. And we were successful. It was a blast for us because we never fought for a Siege before.

CAD treated us as one of them. We made friends there and got to know and worship each other. They are a guild of mostly casuals, that’s right. But they achieved something on this server. Every single CAD player is a human, you can speak to them, play with them and not treat them like “dog♥♥♥♥”(Yeah, ascale, I mean you. If you are calling something like that, you are not even a bit better. Get yourself together and grow up man.)
I do not know what is floating through the heads of some Lost members for being so ignorant and pathetic, but if Archeage is your life, you should seariously get help from a doctor. Some of the Lost people are acting like they are the Kings of archeage and especially the kings of kyprosa.

We wanna have fun playing this game. We don’t wanna get harassed by some guys that are pretending to be better persons then we are.
Dedication is one thing, pretending that you are the most powerfull Gm and Raidleader in a MMO is something I can only laugh about, Sladarius. Does that help you in RL? Is your e-peen that important? Could you just accept the fact that, if cad is dead, no one would compete you? Even if TheDream could, they are not interested in doing any stuff like RD, kraken or leviathan. So who would be there fighting you? “If cad disbands, there will be new guilds.” Yeah, there will. But you will remember them as ex-cadlings and flame them the same way you did before.

Most of the guys said, that CAD is taking away content from other players. That is in fact not true. There are so many players on kyprosa who don’t even want to do endgame content. How can they take it away from someone who does not want it?

Lost isn't strong, they do however stack healers like the other "hardcore pvp" guilds out there

But I agree, specki is surprisingly mature. I don't see him using the same insults or salt some of the other usual drama queens do. He is enjoying himself to no doubt :)

Inb4 lostlings spam replies about relevance in a video game

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 09:24 AM

i saw shumber in thedream :confused: who comes next vampirian? not even CAD wanted to have shumber

TurtleKing
10-20-2015, 09:48 AM

Ill be on TS anytime for you babeh

cyrex1900
10-20-2015, 09:59 AM
i saw shumber in thedream :confused: who comes next vampirian? not even CAD wanted to have shumber

shumber is a friendly, very helpfull guy, same goes for vampirian. just shut your face for once deadei

vampirian
10-20-2015, 10:49 AM
shumber is a friendly, very helpfull guy, same goes for vampirian. just shut your face for once deadei

<3
Thank you and you have much of my respect Julian :)

but no worries about Deadei he likes to troll me but i know he loves me :P

@Deadei why not? i have many friends in TheDream as well even if we are kinda "enemies" i always have good fun with them after wars :P

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 10:53 AM
well i know vampirian is friendly that was a joke but i dont like shumber

Cru
10-20-2015, 11:05 AM
well i know vampirian is friendly

http://i.imgur.com/yUtaYU0.png

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 12:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yUtaYU0.png
ok he always was nice to me but i think thats becaus i am most of the time nice to him ^^ :D but arent you a student ceu?

vampirian
10-20-2015, 01:28 PM
its about respect Ceu. You are a big boy and you can understand that if you give respect you get respect.
If you give ♥♥♥♥s you get ♥♥♥♥s. Even Deadei apart his humorous flame shows a bit respect and thats why i like him as a person.
No matter what issues he have in game with my guild, when i asked for his help he has been there to help me. (And thats nice of you @Deadei)

Why i never had issues with Julian ,Wind or any other player from your guild?
Because none of them called me a ****** or brainless just because im trying to play my game and enjoy the few hours of "freedom" i have in my life.

Anyway GN and keep it up.

If it turns in to flame topic ... oh well every post gets trashtalk

Hal
10-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Well it sucks to see people resort to accusing me of saltiness again when I ask a completely calm question about CADs history and their perspective, then it kinda went downhill from there. Thanks for the reply yukibango, I certainly don't agree with some of the things you say about us but that's the nature of the game.

Ormolycka
10-20-2015, 04:20 PM
No one on this forum is impartial. You will not receive a response that is free from bias here.
Hence the least biased...

Sladarius
10-20-2015, 06:30 PM
cad stuff

! A refresher

CAD formed because Impact weren't providing what their members wanted, hosting a plethora of extremely talented players and nice respectful guys (Julian).

They joined the biggest (most ******ed) alliance ever to have been formed on Kyprosa (Reborn, Legit, Black Swans, Devilish (West), CAD, Carpe Diem, Sun Tzu, Silent Storm, GoD, Neo (East).)

This alliance was setup to free farm content and smother all competition.

Naturally it worked (I mean how else was it going to play out it was versus two guilds...)

This went on for a while until Reborn got bored and left to work with Encore (the decent players from Silent Storm), Vengeance completely died.
Reborn & Encore decided to go pirate and make a crazy strong PvP guild (at this point the PvP core of CAD (Julian et al) left CAD and joined the pirate guild at REST.

REST free farmed Anthalon, CAD & the remaining guilds that didn't die off and get absorbed into CAD free farmed everything else for a prolonged period of time.

All of the competant respectful PvP background of CAD left the guild and have since quit / are in TheDream.

I think the salt you've encountered is from people being upset that they've spent all that time dominating world bosses and free farming content and are struggling to get past 4.5k GS whilst their guild leader (who was banned for defrauding the GMs) is duel wielding epic weapons.

AeonAuron
10-20-2015, 11:03 PM
Just to clarify the stage on how the Rainbow Alliance was formed in Reborn's perspective:

It only started with Reborn, Legit, Black Swans (about a full raid) on west and CAD (about a full raid) on East. The goal was competing against Vengeance and Prime alliance (about 1.5 raid) over Kraken. When we achieved our first and second victories, our enemies stopped showing up for Kraken. That was the time when we decided to drop our alliance and fight our old allies, because Reborn accepted this alliance for PvP in the first place and Prime/Vengeace failed to give us that.

Legit were almost never able to bring 5 people, Reborn was more or less the same. It didn't last long until Legit had some issues between Black Swans and stepped off from the alliance. Since Reborn wasn't able to bring even 5 people either, alliance got carried by East faction for a while. When Lempartus came to us with this offer, we only knew about CAD on the eastern side. However we didn't know that they had Silent Storm, Carpe Diem and few other smaller guilds with them. Overkilling victory against the most hated guilds, Vengeance and Prime, tasted so good and since 1 loot was going to west and next loot was going to east, we didn't care how east is supposed to share that 1 loot between 5+ guilds. But after a while, East kept bringing more numbers into a not-so-contested Kraken and it got boring.

We left the alliance to have PvP and have fun in the game. There was only 1 guild who we could work together and who wasn't part of this alliance: Encore. We started working with them. Our numbers wasn't enough to compete against the Rainbow Alliance and there was only one guild in west which we could ask help from: Prime. Eminence and i hated Leliana, honestly. But to give our guild members what they want, the PvP, we had to put our personal issues behind us and start working together. However it didn't last long either, Encore wasn't satisfied with the 'performance' of Prime and they kicked them out of alliance... Flagging was always an issue and we were so bored of the same content, we went pirate together with Encore and formed REST. Shanty and They Kick ♥♥♥ joined REST during that time but both guilds left pirate faction/guild in a week.

The reason why REST was dominating was that; Specki and Lempartus going missing. Nor CAD neither BS had a leader so they didn't do anything for a few weeks/month. When their leaders came back and/or they got new leaders, they started fighting REST. Meanwhile REST was so bored of the non-existing PvP in a PvP game, most of their members were inactive or back to East (those who formed The Dream) and they couldn't stand against CAD/BS. Then Eminence decided to re-form the guild and created (i cant remember the bloody guild name) but that guild was disbanded after a short amount of time. During that period, i was taking a break from the game. But from what i've heard, Lost was pirate and working with REST and then they went back to West and became a big/dominating guild.

Now i am, along with few other Reborn members are part of Lost now. What we do lately is that we fight BS/CAD alliance all the time over world bosses. Other decent guilds such as The Dream, Carpe Diem, Ascension, Paradigma, Italian Bastardz, Devilish, doesn't seem to be interested in competing that much.

Second half of the History of Kyprosa, this is Auron, your humble reporter :P
For the first half, you've gotta pay me m8s. My elbows hurt!

P.S.: I wish there weren't such big guilds in the server. I would like to see 6 small guilds fighting over DGS instead of 2 big zergs. And i also wish that all guilds would be more interested in PvP not just port away/recall when they see group of reds on their path.

Also thank you Yuki for posting something reasonable, unlike other members of your alliance.

Fors
10-20-2015, 11:44 PM
Then Eminence decided to re-form the guild and created (i cant remember the bloody guild name) but that guild was disbanded after a short amount of time.

The guild name you're looking for is <Wasted>

Fors
10-20-2015, 11:48 PM
hosting a plethora of extremely talented players and nice respectful guys (Julian).

A couple of additional names to add to that list would be: Makish, Rageprime and Scandal.

Nicko
10-21-2015, 01:04 AM
Why can't we be friends.

csimi
10-21-2015, 01:12 AM
Why can't we be friends.

Too hard to split loot 20 ways. Also, pvp please.

Nicko
10-21-2015, 01:17 AM
Too hard to split loot 20 ways. Also, pvp please.

PvP please. Indeed.

DeaDei
10-21-2015, 01:27 AM
What i would like to see is a real faction vs faction. ♥♥♥♥ this ♥♥♥♥ rainbow allaince. I bet east would kick the ♥♥♥ of the west if they start work together. I mean even in faction vs faction events east dont want to work together becaus every raid thinks he is the best and they dont help eachother with anything. And then people wonder why someone like me pk people from the own faction for profit... why shouldnt I if their is noone not even the big great guilds give a ♥♥♥♥ about their own faction

BlackBankai
10-21-2015, 02:32 AM
I would say CAD has a lot of Scammer and Stealer like Khiel :X