PDA

View Full Version : WTS Delph Sky Katana

BLTminusL
10-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Looking for 10k gold/apex. Price negotiable. Send mail to BT.

Punkpwnz
10-20-2015, 12:28 AM
Watch out guys, we made a deal about 34 apex trade for this katana on EU rangora server, and when he understood that im farming APEX with gold 5min later he changes his mind and said someone offered him 12k (obviously lied if hes selling it again for 10k) for this same katana just on EU server ( no idea how he trasnfered it to morpheus) and now hes trying to sell it again, so something is fishy right here.
EDIT: also hes asking your skype names so this is 99% real money trading (APEX=real money in his messages when u talk privately, otherwise why would he refuse my 34 apex offer when single apex is already over 310g and that makes total over 10k? lols)

BLTminusL
10-20-2015, 02:02 AM
I proc'd another on Morpheus this evening. Sorry that someone else made me an extremely generous offer in which I didn't have to wait a week. Take your drama back to EU. And when you're feeling sad , just remember : 2 Ayanads in 1 week.

Punkpwnz
10-20-2015, 02:11 AM
Everything is fine just making sure people are informed that they shouldn't trust immature people who can't stand for what they promise.

Dezarae
10-20-2015, 08:36 AM
Everything is fine just making sure people are informed that they shouldn't trust immature people who can't stand for what they promise.

Most items go for first come first serve. Tbh, tarnishing his name on the forums because you asked him to wait is a bit annoying. If someone offered me more + instantly, I wouldn't hesitate either. Also, it's completely impossible to transfer items from regions lol. - Have my bump! I'm jelly.

Punkpwnz
10-20-2015, 08:48 AM
Its different when there is word *promise*, just what he said but im not the one to judge the guy whatever karma pays back

Adesam
10-20-2015, 10:08 PM
I highly doubt he promised you anything, and it is common sense that if someone can come up with money before you can that it would be sold to them. Even if he did "promise" you, it is a game, it doesn't matter. Trying to slander someone because they didn't want to wait a week for you to slowly grind Apex is beyond silly.

BLTminusL
10-21-2015, 02:36 AM
Still selling!

BLTminusL
10-21-2015, 03:24 PM
To the person who I have been conversing with via forum PM's: Your inbox is full! Delete old mail so we can communicate! =D

KobeBlackMamba
10-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Your mailbox full

BLTminusL
10-21-2015, 07:58 PM
Still up for grabs!