PDA

View Full Version : Been away for ages

Vallaquenta
10-20-2015, 11:13 AM
So I've been away from AA for ages ever since the implementation of the Archeum Trees being available to buy..

I have some questions to the kind people of Kyprosa:

How is the server community? Are there certain guilds that are competing or has it turned into a complete zergfest?
How has the P2W model changed? Do you need to pump in a lot of real world money?
Are bots and landgrabbers still abundant and running rampant in the game?
Are the weekend queues for Kyprosa still massive?

I have searched the forums for a bit and it seems like the 'active' userbase has dwindled a bit.
I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game and I'll be searching the forums for the coming hour to try to get some more in-depth answers myself. However, anything you can help me with would be greatly appreciated :D

DeaDei
10-20-2015, 01:29 PM
So I've been away from AA for ages ever since the implementation of the Archeum Trees being available to buy..

How is the server community? Are there certain guilds that are competing or has it turned into a complete zergfest?
How has the P2W model changed? Do you need to pump in a lot of real world money?

I have searched the forums for a bit and it seems like the 'active' userbase has dwindled a bit.
I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game and I'll be searching the forums for the coming hour to try to get some more in-depth answers myself. However, anything you can help me with would be greatly appreciated :D

- the community is salty and full of flamers( i am one of them).
- their are zerg guilds and their are a few guilds that are fighting eachother but in the end they gona flame eachother anyways.
- i think to get realy good gear you need to pay a lot of money to get god stuff i think 100g are like 9-11€ and you need like 6k gold for a divine obsi t1 weapon and thats not even a good weapon anymore.
- dont know about that never cared about ppl like that
- no waiting time at all

Hal
10-20-2015, 01:43 PM

1) Community is passionate, possibly a little unbalanced at this point in time. West is having a bit of an infighting issue between certain guilds but west faction is currently dominating. East appears to be in a shakeup with who's strongest eastern guild and CAD is beginning to lose the top position. We'll see if they take it back.

2) P2W is still the same. There are those who do and those who don't. People with a chip on their shoulder still use p2w as a social weapon against others to put them down.

3) Bots are still present, though it's certainly not overrun. They're more subtle and try to stay out of sight from regular players.

4) There are no server queues.

5) I love ice cream

Vallaquenta
10-20-2015, 01:52 PM
1) Community is passionate, possibly a little unbalanced at this point in time. West is having a bit of an infighting issue between certain guilds but west faction is currently dominating. East appears to be in a shakeup with who's strongest eastern guild and CAD is beginning to lose the top position. We'll see if they take it back.

2) P2W is still the same. There are those who do and those who don't. People with a chip on their shoulder still use p2w as a social weapon against others to put them down.

3) Bots are still present, though it's certainly not overrun. They're more subtle and try to stay out of sight from regular players.

4) There are no server queues.

5) I love ice cream

Aw thanks!

I still believe the community is passionate as I can see from the dedicated streamers and people playing. Maybe I'll give it a shot to come back just to see how I'm enjoying the game.

Thanks for the answers both of you! :)

Do you have any suggestions for nice and friendly starter guilds for a returning AA player? (East side, mind you)
Thanks so much once more!