PDA

View Full Version : Need information about Kyrposa server please

makaveli
10-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Hello just wanted to know some informations about Kyprosa server .

Who is the best guild on the East ?

Who is the best guild on the West ?

Who dominating abyssal event and all world boss like delphinad ship ?

What about the pirate faction ?

How is the pvp on this server ?

Who is the best guild on the server ?

Thanks for giving me all information thanks

Crinaz
10-20-2015, 04:43 PM
1 : Pve content wise CAD, PVP wise the Dream.

2: Lost

3: the west is, delphinad ships are mainly fought over between CAD+ allies(west) and Lost

4: not alot of them

5: depends what u want to know

6: probaly Lost

Jackalh
10-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Who is the best guild on the East ? - The Dream.

Who is the best guild on the West ? - Lost.

Who dominating abyssal event and all world boss like delphinad ship ? - West Faction Abyssal Attack, Lost DGS.

What about the pirate faction ? - Would need to hear from a pirate to be sure, but from the outside seems near dead.

How is the pvp on this server ? - Big.

Who is the best guild on the server ? - Depends on your perspective and which guild you are a part of I guess.

makaveli
10-20-2015, 05:11 PM
thanks for the information , want more awnsers from different people please

Hobo
10-20-2015, 06:04 PM
1. TheDream
2. Lost
3. abyssal West, DGS west and when they slack east, mistmerrow and halcyona switches between who wins
4. no offense to anyone but the pirates are a bunch of autistic kids + Ultimate
5. Pvp is good but some guilds like CAD avoid it at all cost and only pve
6. Lost

7. NP

Priddly
10-20-2015, 06:13 PM
1 : Pve content wise cad, pvp wise the dream.

2: Lost

3: The west is, delphinad ships are mainly fought over between cad+ allies(west) and lost

4: Not alot of them

5: Depends what u want to know

6: Probaly lost

i agree with that! :)

Sladarius
10-20-2015, 06:15 PM

PvP wise, TheDream by a country mile.
PvE wise, CAD but it's mostly because of drive for DKP rewards and sheer numbers.

Ask an easterner.

West completely owns Abyssal attack and has done for a very long time, the time zones being the biggest reasoning and the fact that the largest Eastern guild (CAD) rarely make an appearance.
Boss wise, Lost have Kraken & Dragon on rotation and benefit the most from the DGS, CAD & their allies also get a lot of DGS kills (it is rare that there is PvP over them, mostly due to different playing times and the bosses respawns.)
Pre 2.0 CAD & Co had all of the bosses on the server on farm on rotation for at least 2-3 months.

Completely dead, the only people who can sustain a real fighting force as pirates don't stay pirate because the red dragon is relevant.
There are some pirates but they tend to just get blobbed over at any real event.

Getting better as time passes, it was a hotbed for a very long time and it calmed down quite a lot, now that dominion is a thing we're seeing at least one or two dominions daily between all sorts of guilds.
Lots of guilds run 24/7 peace scrolls because they dislike being reamed and would rather avoid having to fight over things.

SHIRATEN.

Hal
10-20-2015, 06:43 PM
- TheDream

- GOKTURK

- Nobody is dominating abyssal, everyone in west shares. East doesn't show up at all. Pirate ships Lost

- Small and relatively weak, has some cool players though.

- BS and Vengeance are trying to kill pvp by carebearing peace scrolls 24/7 on west. CAD is trying to kill pvp by carebearing peace scrolls 24/7. Smaller guilds all over still pvp and have their fun.

- <Dragoons>

Farina
10-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Of course most of the first comments need to ridicule CAD :D
You people just can't resist an opportunity to flame. ;)

First about the “best guild thing”

There are a few guilds on the with decent numbers and activity and all with their own focus, so it’s hard to determine who is “the best” since each individual also has their own focus and thus experiences different guilds better according to that.

Since my focus is not solely pvp and I also do a lot pve, trading, farming and whatever else I enjoy, I like to be in CAD since they do push for pvp and require ppl to gear up and fight, but it’s not a sole focus or is enforced to a point where it might affect either my other ingame focuses or my real life.

Ofc I can only speak for myself in that matter, but if you mean by “best guild” the guilds, who do the most endgame content it’s probably:
East: CAD and their alliance
West: Lost, Black Swans and their individual alliances

If you want a more pvp focused guild it’s better, if you join theDream on the east side and probably also Lost or Ascension on the West (not sure about the rest).

“Who is dominating the abyssal event and all world boss like Delphinad Ghosthip ?”

The west is dominating the abyssal event, because they’re not just more ppl to begin with, but the event is also very late for most ppl on the east or at least for many I know.
Of course people complain again that CAD doesn’t fight more on the abyssal event, but as I said earlier it’s very late, ppl have to work etc and we don’t force our members to abandon their rl responsibilities so they can play a game longer.

For Delphinad Ghostships it depends again on the time. The late night and early morning DGS are hardly ever contested, because Lost has a bigger playerbase for those times. The other DGS are either contested for hours or go to CAD and Black Swans, if not enough Lost players are up.

Red Dragon and Kraken go to Lost and their alliance atm, because they do it after each server restart, which are between 4am and 5am gmt+2 most of the time and like I said earlier, we can’t force people to stand up at this time, if they have to work, study, etc.
Maybe if either the timers for these bosses go back to a reasonable time or Lost gets tired of doing it at 4am etc. there might be real pvp again for these bosses.

"What about the pirate faction ?"

There are very few pirates left and not enough to rly compete in bigger events, but still enough to ruin your day, if you’re doing a traderun or fish with too few ppl :)

We have a lot of pvp here on a daily basis between individuals and sometimes over bosses and generic GvGs. In other words, if you’re looking for a fight, you usually find one.

batarel
10-21-2015, 05:31 AM
as you said BS, Vegance, CAD are not strongest guilds, so why you flaming about using them peace scrolls? It is natural, and it change nothing in pvp, you can always attack Lost or Dreams

Kauto
10-21-2015, 05:46 AM
Who is the best guild on the East ? Pound for pound, TheDream. But overall due to their alliance and numbers, CAD.

Who is the best guild on the West ? Lost

Who dominating abyssal event and all world boss like delphinad ship ? West dominates Abyssal. I think Lost has most world bosses on farm, but some of them like DGS are contested still by the CAD Alliance at times and other guilds like Carpe Diem and Ascension are slowly starting to try get a slice of that pie.

What about the pirate faction ? Roleplay.

How is the pvp on this server ? Quite a lot of GvG, Some world bosses are still contested.

Who is the best guild on the server ? Pound for pound, probably TheDream. But Lost are quality and quantity so at current its them. But at least on Kyprosa unlike other servers, we often see shifts in power so who knows when someone might try take the throne from Lost.

BrutLeX
10-21-2015, 06:34 AM
Pre 2.0 CAD & Co had all of the bosses on the server on farm on rotation for at least 2-3 months.
Much more than 2-3 months, they formed the alliance somewhere in December2014-January2015 and controlled content until 2.0 (middle September), with a break of 1-1.5 month when 1.7 launched and the western alliance took the content away from them, but that was just a short success for the west. So they sorta controlled all bosses on the server for 7-8 months.

Non existent. What Kyprosa really missing is a big pirate guild, like Tortuga on Dahuta to have constant 3-4 sided PvP over every content.

StarBuxx
10-21-2015, 07:55 AM
Non existent. What Kyprosa really missing is a big pirate guild, like Tortuga on Dahuta to have constant 3-4 sided PvP over every content.

Some decent Pirates would make this pretty interessting

Topkek
10-21-2015, 08:43 AM
Some decent Pirates would make this pretty interessting

decent

Pirates

https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/4339/3.0https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/4339/3.0https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/4339/3.0https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/4339/3.0

Gbg
10-21-2015, 09:44 AM
There was a strong pirate guild, REST but they dispanded like many other stronk guilds before, so overtime its hard tog say if the normal disbanders Will disband otherwise LOST is stronk and have good aktivity. To mutch flames tho but i guess they earnd it.

makaveli
10-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Hi , thanks for all of the information , kyprosa sound really good maybe see you soon with the transferts server thanks again guys

have a good day