PDA

View Full Version : I just wonder.. Lost? TheDream?

Furleman
10-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Hello guys,

i just registered to this Forum because there are some things I really wonder about.

Iím nothing more then a farmer on Kyprosa. I love running tradepacks and doing some pvp in halcyona and mistmerrow.

I got one twink on the west side, and my main is on east.

Both faction chats are flaming CTR ALT DEL, a eastern guild here on Kyprosa. I was courious and began to read all this flame threads here.

It is hilarious whats up on the forum. I love it!

But now to my question: If TheDream and Lost are such strong guilds, why arenít they fighting each other?
Are they afraid to loose there superior rank?

They are flaming other guilds for carebearing and they are just sitting here, pretending that they are strong guilds but they are never fighting each other.

Whats up with you guys?

Bikaz
10-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Thats rather easy to understand, we have contacts to eachother, respect eachother and have common enemies, but infact we actually fight at any faction vs faction events. May it be mistmerrow, halcy or whatever. Why are we not GvGing a lot against eachother? While dream is probably the best PvP guild on east, they dont have big numbers and often only get small raids together. If we would bring all our people and fight them it wouldnt be a fair fight. We had an organized GvG before were we only had a 20v20 which went into a draw but thats another story as some people were mad about it. In general simply saying, we fight as long we can have interesting pvp against eachother. Also there should be some video about our fights of us vs carpe diem and the dream in here somewhere.

So yea tl;dr we are fighting, just check arround, but we also have common enemies that sometimes get prioritiesed over fighting eachother.

Furleman
10-20-2015, 11:31 PM
So TheDream is afraid of fighting Lost in a GvG without organization because they are afraid to lose?

BlackBankai
10-20-2015, 11:55 PM
Stop writing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Furleman.
TheDream and Lost are the best Guilds (PvP).
TheDream dont need to be afraid because they are rly good and we fight a lot of good matches in Mist/Halc or at Kraken(abyss).

Peace

Furleman
10-20-2015, 11:58 PM
Stop writing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Furleman.
TheDream and Lost are the best Guilds (PvP).
TheDream dont need to be afraid because they are rly good and we fight a lot of good matches in Mist/Halc or at Kraken(abyss).

Peace

Fight some Guildwars instead? Misterrow aswell as Halcyona is zerging around

AeonAuron
10-21-2015, 12:08 AM
We did GvG once. Since it was the first one, there were a lot of misunderstandings and abuse of reviving/respawning. But some people just cant put it on their behind and look forward for more GvGs without such problems. Fighting eachother alongside pugs in Mistmerrow/Halcyona is not fun and doesn't prove anything.

As a Lost member, i say TheDream is the only guild who could bring a decent fight for us. Shame they want to stay salty and ignore Lost's GvG requests.

Furleman
10-21-2015, 12:12 AM
We did GvG once. Since it was the first one, there were a lot of misunderstandings and abuse of reviving/respawning. But some people just cant put it on their behind and look forward for more GvGs without such problems. Fighting eachother alongside pugs in Mistmerrow/Halcyona is not fun and doesn't prove anything.

As a Lost member, i say TheDream is the only guild who could bring a decent fight for us. Shame they want to stay salty and ignore Lost's GvG requests.

explains everything. So TheDream does not fight a GvG because they could lose? Lol. But I only hear them calling CAD carebears...

Bikaz
10-21-2015, 01:47 AM
theres not allways a reason to gvg, we mostly use it to stomp on some cad and black swan zerglings and keep them from doing anthalon or other stuff without getting crime points and ofc for the pvp. dream simply has other interests than contesting all the worldbosses as they are more small scale pvp focused.

hiks
10-21-2015, 02:07 AM
The main issue is all the events occur at peak. Mist / Rift / Abyssal so people are more focused on their daily honor quests than fighting. Once Trion spreads the events about people will have more downtime to GVG or do small scale PVP.

Furleman
10-21-2015, 02:36 AM
theres not allways a reason to gvg, we mostly use it to stomp on some cad and black swan zerglings and keep them from doing anthalon or other stuff without getting crime points and ofc for the pvp. dream simply has other interests than contesting all the worldbosses as they are more small scale pvp focused.

so you wanna say that you are rather stomping guilds instead of having competition? That's hardcore! Congratz :)

its really hard to understand. You guys are speaking of your superior pvp tactics and ♥♥♥♥ but you don't wanna have any competition to not hurt your ego when you get stomped aswell?

pretty neat!

maceintu
10-21-2015, 02:56 AM
this has got to be the worst attempt at flame bait I've seen in a while, so you cant beat thedream in pvp or lost over worldboss pvp and therefor you try to pit us against each other so that you can pve in peace cadling? as they have stated above numerous times, equal numbers would be really close fights, if you want specific outcomes it might be a little like this:
5v5 = TheDream (they have the stronger small scale classes where people like Ceu and Spartacus can really shine with their ******ed burst)
10v10 = Draw (starting to get more interesting as lost has a more even distribution of its pvp power than TheDream and depending on the day either guild would win)
20v20 = Draw (again depends on who Lost brings and who TheDream has access to on that specific day. A-team vs A-team I would have to say lost wins though)
50v50 = Lost (Lost has the strongest full raid atm capable of going up against anyone and come out victorious, it would be a close match in the start but again Lost has a more even distribution of its pvp powers)

keep in mind that all these scenarios take into account that no pvp res, or return from nui is taking place.

Furleman
10-21-2015, 03:04 AM
this has got to be the worst attempt at flame bait I've seen in a while, so you cant beat thedream in pvp or lost over worldboss pvp and therefor you try to pit us against each other so that you can pve in peace cadling? as they have stated above numerous times, equal numbers would be really close fights, if you want specific outcomes it might be a little like this:
5v5 = TheDream (they have the stronger small scale classes where people like Ceu and Spartacus can really shine with their ******ed burst)
10v10 = Draw (starting to get more interesting as lost has a more even distribution of its pvp power than TheDream and depending on the day either guild would win)
20v20 = Draw (again depends on who Lost brings and who TheDream has access to on that specific day. A-team vs A-team I would have to say lost wins though)
50v50 = Lost (Lost has the strongest full raid atm capable of going up against anyone and come out victorious, it would be a close match in the start but again Lost has a more even distribution of its pvp powers)

keep in mind that all these scenarios take into account that no pvp res, or return from nui is taking place.

to clear that out, im not in CAD. But mate, im reading all this stuff here, where you are flaming other guilds together with thedream and you both are avoiding to fight each other.

Im not interested in this theoretical outcomes. it would be nice to see a 30v30 or higher between thedream and lost. make it happen!

im pretty sure that thedream can pull up 40-50 people aswell.

Ascale
10-21-2015, 03:25 AM
Why is this guy so interest in seeing the guild lost and thedream fighting eachothers ?

Why do never cad and bs made a dominion that's the real question

As maceintu said, nice try, you will do better next thread i'm pretty sure

windwall
10-21-2015, 03:30 AM
what maceintu said sounds about right!
i also wanne mansion that both guilds play on a different time raster. When TheDream is done with there daily quests and events most people from Lost sleeping allready since they do alot of Pve content early in the morning. And since both guild's only like to pvp each other with there A teams it is kinda hard to find a moment wich fits both sides!
Some of the core members from the dream progressing hardcore towards the dreamring atm and with all the ♥♥♥♥ everyone has to do every day since the new patch (prestige/heropoints) the days are allready filled. i think when everyone is geared max again (halcy neckless/ guildsockets/ new cloak/ new sleeves/ new sash) there will be more time for PvP!

Drizzt Sama
10-21-2015, 04:35 AM
Black Swans will have GvG tomorrow with TheDream. They accepted that, not like Lost avoiding aby fair GvG. Anyway Thedream member told yday epic pro pvp tactic of Lost. Stack healers.

DeaDei
10-21-2015, 04:45 AM
Why is this guy so interest in seeing the guild lost and thedream fighting eachothers ?

Why do never cad and bs made a dominion that's the real question

As maceintu said, nice try, you will do better next thread i'm pretty sure

I can remember when i was in cad we did a GvG against BS.
First we started 25v25 noone from us died .
Then Cad 20 vs 25 bs noone from us died
At 15 v 25 they managed to kill like 2 or 3 but still after that a few of them left the fight i one of the officers from us said ( dont know who it was) "we have give them a free win to motivate them".
Well that was in a time were cad had realy good players like makish, xeon, egmont and so on so i dont know how it would be today.

MethMethods
10-21-2015, 04:47 AM
I don't go on the forums much but i'll give my best honest opinion about what i can and no i'm not being sarcastic, LOST are the best guild on the server and it will remain that until they disband, and if they did the server would be ♥♥♥♥, LOST would win any GvG past the numbers 10v10, reason why we would win the 10v10 is because of our darkrunners we have like 4/5 over 5.2k gs and darkrunner is a stupidly strong small skirmish class, and people like ceu know how to play it perfectly in small scale, LOST also have a good raid lead, we do not i'm currently the raid lead and have been for some time we beat anyone but LOST no, i can't raid lead that good as a darkrunner when i have reckless chasing me, and watching cisimi pop nodachi and target me, ♥♥♥♥ gets scary, also hard to be a good raid lead when you compared to the Indian prince Emi, as for Auron saying we don't want to GvG you that is not true, myself and another core player is changing class, myself going back to healer so i want to start gearing it again, apart from LOST only guild i respect is Blackswans as they are the only other guild that wants to GvG organised.

Bifo
10-21-2015, 04:51 AM
this has got to be the worst attempt at flame bait I've seen in a while

Furleman can u tell us your IGN plz..

csimi
10-21-2015, 04:53 AM
Black Swans will have GvG tomorrow with TheDream. They accepted that, not like Lost avoiding aby fair GvG. Anyway Thedream member told yday epic pro pvp tactic of Lost. Stack healers.

When we had the gvg against TheDream we had the same amount of healers (they had 1 more in the beginning when they were winning, maybe they're stealing our epic pro pvp tactic oh no), double clerics and an ungemmed dakrunner. Needless to say we switched to 1 cleric, replaced the ungemmed darkrunner and changed our tactics to better fit a small scale fight and TheDream lost the last 3 fights with no hope of winning in the further ones (we even offered to continue after the dominion ended).

Just more propaganda from swans, nothing to see here.

Also, ♥♥♥♥ Ceu and his 10k crits. :mad:

Cru
10-21-2015, 05:00 AM
Also, ♥♥♥♥ Ceu and his 10k crits. :mad:

love you

DeaDei
10-21-2015, 05:10 AM
love you

10k?! His percision strike deal 160 or so on me

Kauto
10-21-2015, 05:38 AM
I don't go on the forums much but i'll give my best honest opinion about what i can and no i'm not being sarcastic, LOST are the best guild on the server and it will remain that until they disband, and if they did the server would be ♥♥♥♥, LOST would win any GvG past the numbers 10v10, reason why we would win the 10v10 is because of our darkrunners we have like 4/5 over 5.2k gs and darkrunner is a stupidly strong small skirmish class, and people like ceu know how to play it perfectly in small scale, LOST also have a good raid lead, we do not i'm currently the raid lead and have been for some time we beat anyone but LOST no, i can't raid lead that good as a darkrunner when i have reckless chasing me, and watching cisimi pop nodachi and target me, ♥♥♥♥ gets scary, also hard to be a good raid lead when you compared to the Indian prince Emi, as for Auron saying we don't want to GvG you that is not true, myself and another core player is changing class, myself going back to healer so i want to start gearing it again, apart from LOST only guild i respect is Blackswans as they are the only other guild that wants to GvG organised.

We (Ascension) have fought you twice now when you randomly declared on us. Both times we have tried repeatedly to give you a good fight ultimately causing us to lose by ridiculous score lines. We haven't used one single peace scroll and actively tried to fight even when its clear we are being "cheesed" when guilds have declared war on us at stupid'o'clock. We have both crushed and been crushed and had some really fun fights in between. We don't always message guilds to see if they want to GvG and of course in return we don't expect the same back. Of the opponents we have fought I will give my biggest respect to Carpe Diem who both times we have fought them, haven't ♥♥♥♥♥ed and brought along good numbers to fight us.

Last night I think when we fought TheDream you guys must have had high 30's, low 40's, I am pretty sure you could have a good fight against Lost with those numbers and you stack healers as much as they do so you would surely have a good chance. I will say you guys play so well, your darkrunners are really really good players and as a whole, as a unit, its so hard (for us at least) to break down any aspect of your team (and we tried literally everything we could think of).

AeonAuron
10-21-2015, 05:48 AM

When did we avoid GvG exactly?

also quoting Mace here:

We should do some 10v10s.

Sladarius
10-21-2015, 07:20 AM
Basically what Method said but without stroking my own ego, pre 2.0 we lost to whatever iteration of TheDream/REST/Wasted where we didn't just have twice/thrice their numbers.

We don't dominion each other all the time because firstly I prefer larger scale PvP and Raid v Raid and Lost has more in the bag to pull from, it's the same reason we've decided not to dominion Ascension or smaller guilds for our own amusement (although if they would like a non raid v raid GvG, they can happily get in touch with me or Auron).

I also personally don't think it's the worlds best idea (dominion) because it causes a ♥♥♥♥ty atmosphere between two guilds have a reasonable amount of respect for each other and after our last GvG (which was great fun) everyone was left a bit salty (this was probably our fault.) I prefer to use dominion vs guilds I disrespect/Nuians.

At the end of the day they have in my eyes (at least in arena!) the best primeval and dongerspell on the server as well as the 2nd & 3rd & probs 4th best skullknights (:P) they'll only get better and they're centred around PvP which I have nothing but respect for.

For those who say we never fight? well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AVZTov196k

You're wrong.

*PS. Regarding Black Swans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2OuEhvO6b8 stop bigging yourselves up.

Shauntea
10-21-2015, 07:22 AM
We (Ascension) have fought you twice now when you randomly declared on us. Both times we have tried repeatedly to give you a good fight ultimately causing us to lose by ridiculous score lines.

I personally absolutely respect you guys for showing up over and over again and just dont give up. And even tho it was a pretty high score difference in the end i thank you for the fight and for not hiding in mirage like some other guilds used to do in the past. Always a pleasure to fight against people instead of playing hide and seek while declarations!

But what that whole threat is for i dont really understand.

Iím nothing more then a farmer on Kyprosa.

So who are you to judge about the "relation" between TheDream and Lost? And why do you worry about who we fight and who we dont? Anyways nice try to make people salty, good luck trying it again, you should definetly improve^^

maceintu
10-21-2015, 08:14 AM

fair pvp in the BS mindset = help from cad + vengeance

theXeon
10-21-2015, 08:40 AM
I can remember when i was in cad we did a GvG against BS.
First we started 25v25 noone from us died .
Then Cad 20 vs 25 bs noone from us died
At 15 v 25 they managed to kill like 2 or 3 but still after that a few of them left the fight i one of the officers from us said ( dont know who it was) "we have give them a free win to motivate them".
Well that was in a time were cad had realy good players like makish, xeon, egmont and so on so i dont know how it would be today.

I remember that too lel.. awesome haha^^

Topkek
10-21-2015, 08:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MkWqyHS.png

Ascale
10-21-2015, 08:55 AM
I remember that too lel.. awesome haha^^

since that the only times i saw cad killing swans it was to be in peace period for the red drogran

DeaDei
10-21-2015, 08:58 AM
since that the only times i saw cad killing swans it was to be in peace period for the red drogran

Please stop talk ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ they also kill eachother to to push windscore into peace ... i remember the first time they did that prob the best moment i had in that game when runji almost cried is TS

Cru
10-21-2015, 09:24 AM
10k?! His percision strike deal 160 or so on me

http://i.imgur.com/K92odOT.png

cyrex1900
10-21-2015, 09:52 AM

awesome.

but can you pls tell your 2.9k GS plate cleric with swimfins called Harashi to not afk in arena?

Sladarius
10-21-2015, 09:59 AM
awesome.

but can you pls tell your 2.9k GS plate cleric with swimfins called Harashi to not afk in arena?

That's Chalski's alt, he's probs trying to queue into himself in arena.

DeaDei
10-21-2015, 12:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/K92odOT.png

awesome

theXeon
10-22-2015, 11:14 AM
the best moment i had in that game when runji almost cried is TS

hahahahaha :D :D :D

cad and bs had some pvp training in windscour (10v10 or sth) to make peace for traderuns lel
and if I remember right, rageprime minghua scandal and some other friends + me went to their location and killed all of them hahahahahaha

nearly got kicked out of cad because we pkd and camped bs + our own guildmembers in nui XD

Hobo
10-22-2015, 05:38 PM
specki makes an alt to ♥♥♥♥ talk and get thedream + lost to fight eachother, but we already do unless you are there then we fight you

Yooma
10-26-2015, 09:52 AM
That's Chalski's alt, he's probs trying to queue into himself in arena.
Rofl

Porcodiostogioco
10-26-2015, 09:53 PM
i see a lot of drama about this gvg guys, but really, why would you blame black swans to get perma scroll and fight only when we want ... really this is a very dumb flame for nothing, and btw i don`t get all this hate , ok black swans did ♥♥♥♥ in past, pk everyone allways enemys of nuians, but honestly not because you pk me or because we loose gvg gainst lost, ... honestly, you are now doing same ♥♥♥♥ that black swans did long time ago, pk every greens for fun, i see abyssals , MM raids, Halcy wars, one day ok, other days, randoms cryng in faction chat cause Lost started Flag randomly like allways to get for example quest points on MM. i mean LOL you are flagging your own faction to complete a quest, and nuia must loose MM cause of that, i am not sayng your are doing it wrong eh... i am just sayng you are killing black swans and sayng ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about bs cause we was doing this ♥♥♥♥, when you now are the first guild that do the same thing?

like someone will say .... pls... dont fAck me :d

i am not mad if i loose gvg, i am not mad if i got pk by Lost, i try to be friendly with a lot of people like Kiritoo or some IB or some italians in Lost but i am disappointed by this, lost doing same ♥♥♥♥ that black swans did long time ago, but Nuians keep asslicking Lost cause obv they are the strongest guild at the moment, understundable, enjoy the moment, but remember that nothing is ethernal, and sometimes when you fall down from a very high position like you have right now, you will get long recovery time ;D

i am sorry for my bad english, is not my main language, i hope everyone understund good what i wanted to say, wish for you a good day :D

Simo

Ascale
10-26-2015, 10:17 PM
pk every greens for fun, i see abyssals , randoms cryng in faction chat cause Lost started Flag randomly like allways to get for example quest points on MM.

It's only swans and vengeance that we pk everywhere

Hal
10-26-2015, 10:21 PM

Only pk swans and vengeance here

Porcodiostogioco
10-26-2015, 10:34 PM

Hardu to PK only swans and vengeance in a MM battle where every random member are in raid also with BS and vengeance.

Only pk swans and vengeance here

UP + probably i was not good explainig, you know, that if we work to win MM everyone can win every day MM ? i`m not sayng Lost work with BS i am just sayng work for win the FACTION event, stop flagging people to get quest, start work to win every MM battle for Nuia, i am not going taht often to MM battle but when i go allways Lost + Ascension Purpling around, not only bs and venge, people that are tryng to tag the towers... maybe i am noob in the game but for sure i am not blind and you are purpling to everyone that want to tag *your towers* for the quest.

peace

Ascale
10-26-2015, 10:41 PM
and that is making us loose mistmerrow ? nah, i don't think so, anyway nice try again ^^

DeaDei
10-26-2015, 10:46 PM
Since when anyone cares about factions?

Hal
10-26-2015, 11:20 PM
Nuians lose mistmerrow because everyone caps the towers, the easterners wait until 2 minutes left and then cap our towers which leaves it impossible to capture them back. People don't seem to understand that, Lost has no hand in anything you claim Porco.

Tl;dr easterners are cheesy as ♥♥♥♥, but it's a tactic that works.

Porcodiostogioco
10-26-2015, 11:39 PM
is ok, is your opinion i accept it but for me is wrong

Kauto
10-26-2015, 11:50 PM
Hardu to PK only swans and vengeance in a MM battle where every random member are in raid also with BS and vengeance.

UP + probably i was not good explainig, you know, that if we work to win MM everyone can win every day MM ? i`m not sayng Lost work with BS i am just sayng work for win the FACTION event, stop flagging people to get quest, start work to win every MM battle for Nuia, i am not going taht often to MM battle but when i go allways Lost + Ascension Purpling around, not only bs and venge, people that are tryng to tag the towers... maybe i am noob in the game but for sure i am not blind and you are purpling to everyone that want to tag *your towers* for the quest.

peace

You're talking out your furby ♥♥♥, Ascension members are not flagging in MM.

Porcodiostogioco
10-26-2015, 11:52 PM
You're talking out your furby ♥♥♥, Ascension members are not flagging in MM.
they are

Cru
10-27-2015, 12:11 AM
is this another black swans alt account to poke people and see if it leads to results?
in any case, keep going, im bored at uni and need something to read

Jackalh
10-27-2015, 01:35 AM
Just another scrub that got banned/force name changed.

We don't, but if we DID PK people at Mistmerrow we would win more - the reason we lose is that all 50 pug raids cap mindlessly for the entire duration, because 1 or 2 guys in their raid AFKd and didnt get their tags sooner.

Also, the thing you mentioned about PKing for the quest, that's not how it works now and never did.. It used to be that if YOU killed a PURPLE that had flagged on you, it counted as quest progression. 95% sure at least as I never killed anyone as a purple but considering it was never a priority to wipe the BS raid - I'm assuming it didn't give.

DeaDei
10-27-2015, 01:53 AM
Just another scrub that got banned/force name changed.

We don't, but if we DID PK people at Mistmerrow we would win more - the reason we lose is that all 50 pug raids cap mindlessly for the entire duration, because 1 or 2 guys in their raid AFKd and didnt get their tags sooner.

Also, the thing you mentioned about PKing for the quest, that's not how it works now and never did.. It used to be that if YOU killed a PURPLE that had flagged on you, it counted as quest progression. 95% sure at least as I never killed anyone as a purple but considering it was never a priority to wipe the BS raid - I'm assuming it didn't give.

Befor the patch of mim when you had to kill players you could just pk your own faction and they would count for the quest. I know it 100% did the quest most of the time like that

Jackalh
10-27-2015, 02:24 AM
Befor the patch of mim when you had to kill players you could just pk your own faction and they would count for the quest. I know it 100% did the quest most of the time like that

Hm, interesting - we just killed purples if we were short at that stage as East faction was MIA.

DeaDei
10-27-2015, 06:09 AM
Hm, interesting - we just killed purples if we were short at that stage as East faction was MIA.

I am pretty sure that green kills work aswell i think noone killed as much cadlings as me in mm