PDA

View Full Version : Kyprosa dominion / GVG status

csimi
10-21-2015, 11:42 AM
Here's the status on dominions on Kyprosa.
I'll be upgrading this list constantly, please mail me as soon as something changes.
Please also use this thread to find pre-arranged GVGs, state the number of participants.

Actively dominioning:
Ascension (W)
Carpe Diem (E)
Devilish (W)
German Phoenix (W)
Impact (E)
Italian Bastards (W)
Lost (W)
TheDream (E)
Paradigma (W)

Running 24/7 peace scrolls
Black Swans (W)
CTRL ALT DEL (E)
Vengeance (W)

Diukas
10-21-2015, 11:59 AM
Should i take create topic about the biggest p2winers on Kyprosa w/o hands? ;O

Silentrevolution
10-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Devilish perma scroll same as Paradigma...Italian Bastards can only GvG mobs with their 10 ppl...

PedoFearBear
10-21-2015, 12:03 PM
I'll be upgrading this list constantly, please mail me as soon as something changes.
Please also use this thread to find pre-arranged GVGs, state the number of participants.

Actively dominioning:
Ascension (W)
Carpe Diem (E)
Devilish (W)
German Phoenix (W)
Impact (E)
Italian Bastards (W)
Lost (W)
TheDream (E)
Paradigma (W)

Black Swans (W)
CTRL ALT DEL (E)
Vengeance (W)

0/10

Zurdo
10-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Never had scrolls until someone decided to use it as a protection during dragon or all the other guilds you mentioned during peace in hellswamp... Go carebear, now we will fight on our terms or you will flag.

I'm not stating Black Swans opinion, but I think any guild feel free to PM Korlat and arrange a dominion with us.

Swaug
10-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Dear Csimi,

How many days are you playing here and
What do you know about Kyprosa ???

Please answer to these my two questions.

Thank you :)

csimi
10-21-2015, 12:10 PM
Dear Csimi,

How many days are you playing here and
What do you know about Kyprosa ???

Please answer to these my two questions.

I know I've done more pvp against reds than you've ever done during your whole stay here and I'm up 3700 enemy faction kills since the transfer.
Let's not turn this into a flamewar please.

Fenrisulf
10-21-2015, 12:13 PM
I know I've done more pvp against reds than you've ever done during your whole stay here and I'm up 3700 enemy faction kills since the transfer.

Those are the two most contradicting sentences I've ever read.

Swaug
10-21-2015, 12:15 PM

Balance is more important than everything.Then if you are really strong,why are you playing in lost ? i have 1 question for you again:)
if I'm speaking about us; We are using peace scroll.This circumstances will continue until 5 level.Because we are not ready for GvG right now.When we're ready, we will be there ;)

csimi
10-21-2015, 12:16 PM

Well it's Kyprosa forums. What did you expect :o

Nicko
10-21-2015, 12:33 PM
Kyprosa for Kyprosans

Sladarius
10-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Never had scrolls until someone decided to use it as a protection during dragon or all the other guilds you mentioned during peace in hellswamp... Go carebear, now we will fight on our terms or you will flag.

I'm not stating Black Swans opinion, but I think any guild feel free to PM Korlat and arrange a dominion with us.

We used a peace scroll after TWO dominions vs Black Swans, then Neo (CAD had a peace scroll) during the latter we started the Red Dragon and had the boss at 60% before peace hit and the dominion ended.

I spent 400g to confirm the Ayanad that we had won during the Tension & War periods of Karkasse, your fault for not winning the PvP during the actual honor gained & loss period (when we started the dragon and had half a raid fighting CAD/Neo and the other half doing the boss.)

The peace scrolls we're on about is when you kill your eastern compatriots to put Karkasse into peace whilst all 3 of your alliance running peace scrolls and losing the boss kill anyway.

Jackalh
10-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Should i take create topic about the biggest p2winers on Kyprosa w/o hands? ;O

#1 - Diuke

Icequeen
10-21-2015, 12:45 PM
#2 : Kauto

Swaug
10-21-2015, 12:51 PM
#1 - Diuke

Hello jackalh :) How are u my friend ? :)

i want to ask 1 question for you like Csimi. Who is the best backstabber on Kyprosa?

madjago
10-21-2015, 02:43 PM

i want to ask 1 question for you like Csimi. Who is the best backstabber on Kyprosa?
are you meant to be funny?
because if so it makes sense ******ed guilds must have ******ed clowns

Free
10-21-2015, 03:33 PM

The first guy come with transfer & and the 2nd with the migrate guild "TheDream".

But have a solid opinion about the server.

P.D: Funny when "The Nightmare" owned the Ashman galleon in old abyssal.
P.D: I love how the p2winners need masturbate his ego.

Fenrisulf
10-21-2015, 04:10 PM
The first guy come with transfer & and the 2nd with the migrate guild "TheDream".

What the ♥♥♥♥? I didn't state anything about the server, I just quoted Csimi about his remark.

Zurdo
10-21-2015, 04:44 PM
We used a peace scroll after TWO dominions vs Black Swans, then Neo (CAD had a peace scroll) during the latter we started the Red Dragon and had the boss at 60% before peace hit and the dominion ended.

I spent 400g to confirm the Ayanad that we had won during the Tension & War periods of Karkasse, your fault for not winning the PvP during the actual honor gained & loss period (when we started the dragon and had half a raid fighting CAD/Neo and the other half doing the boss.)

The peace scrolls we're on about is when you kill your eastern compatriots to put Karkasse into peace whilst all 3 of your alliance running peace scrolls and losing the boss kill anyway.

Was not meant to blame you for doing it, you did it as it is meant to be, use the protection on your advantage when you see it fit. Now I do see it fit to be running it 24/7 and let you flag if you wana mess (same other guilds do when they happily carebear or so)

Csimi stated that we're running scroll 24/7 and atm that's true, but we can also be included for dominions if people wana arrange them, so that at least we can bring members to it.

Jackalh
10-21-2015, 05:03 PM

Sup, I'm good.
That would probably be the guild that fought an alliance/guild since the start of the server - and then turned tail to join that very same alliance over the prospect of dragon loot.

P.D: I love how the p2winners need masturbate his ego.

Except that what he says is true.
BlackSwans spent their first iteration fighting Prime/Vengeance, not reds.
After this you went through a death period, and then allied multiple red guilds - while fighting none.

Meanwhile, since transfer Csimi has spent near every day fighting CAD/Neo/etc.

So his point stands that though he is a transfer, he has done more PvP with reds than your guild on kyprosa.

Sladarius
10-21-2015, 05:21 PM
http://puu.sh/kSTEK/ac1e588ceb.jpg

du duu dudududu

AeonAuron
10-21-2015, 10:37 PM
Peaceful forum tips by Auron.
Lesson 1: How to see this forum on a better perspective?

http://i.imgur.com/mBckuKf.jpg

To be continued...

Pret
10-21-2015, 11:40 PM
Come on guys, this aint a oprah winfrey post

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56138674.jpg

For once we get a good post, actually helpfull as guilds are looking for dominions all the time :)
Keep the salt in a different post and actually respect eachother during dominions and dominion posts, this also includes posting freaking scores.

DeaDei
10-21-2015, 11:45 PM

To be continued...

Please dont ignor me senpai

StarBuxx
10-21-2015, 11:55 PM
, this also includes posting freaking scores.

CAD 247 - 43 Carpe diem

Gg and thanks for the good Fight!

Pret
10-22-2015, 12:13 AM
CAD 247 - 43 Carpe diem

Gg and thanks for the good Fight!

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14300000/Congratulations-On-Your-Fanatic-Medal-For-This-Spot-Frances-Well-Done-3-dogs-14395767-324-321.gif

Haxel0rd
10-22-2015, 03:01 AM
Devilish perma scroll ...

Actually we just won a dominion against Ascension one day before your post, but thanks for your intention to contribute.
This thread is pretty cool to keep an overview, pls not let it end in flame thread.
Cheers, Haxelord.

omimace1
10-22-2015, 03:23 AM
Dark Reavers have been recovering as you all know some or our key PVP focused players left for LOST. There is no love lost here as everyone knows if you want to kill reds and Black Swans, lost is a good place to go.

So firstly if you want some PVP in a guild still building on its fighting abilities come check us out.

Secondly as part of our recovery we hope to also get involved in dominions soon, our focus will nearly always be on red guilds. But for now we are looking at starting off with some "friendly" dominions if any green friendly guilds want to have a bash some time :)

For all those that whispered me my guild is over now Jackalh's family has left ;P

Special shout out for Zairakh - wrong again!

Free
10-22-2015, 03:41 AM

To be continued...
Who cares??? omg

This guy think, he is important or something??? xDDDDD

Topkek
10-22-2015, 03:49 AM
Who cares??? omg

This guy think, he is important or something??? xDDDDD

Auron has contributed significantly to the history of the Kyprosa server. All you have contributed towards is the "xD" count on the forums.

Jackalh
10-22-2015, 04:03 AM
For all those that whispered me my guild is over now Jackalh's family has left ;P

Wat, who said this?

omimace1
10-22-2015, 04:10 AM
No one in your family, more a few others having a poke. Chance to try and cause drama and put me down. They failed I still here :)

Free
10-22-2015, 04:24 AM
Auron has contributed significantly to the history of the Kyprosa server. All you have contributed towards is the "xD" count on the forums.

Creating 3 guilds is contributed? ok. For me is only a jumper.

Jackalh
10-22-2015, 04:40 AM
Creating 3 guilds is contributed? ok. For me is only a jumper.

Black Swans -> TiK TaK -> The Nightmare -> Black Swans

If you want to get pedantic.

Free
10-22-2015, 04:43 AM

U are comparing dat guy with me, and idk why?
I dont show my block list ¬¬

P.D: Thx for follow my acts ^^

Ascale
10-22-2015, 04:45 AM
When black swans do something it´s ok, when others do it´s not.
nothing new here

Jackalh
10-22-2015, 04:48 AM
U are comparing dat guy with me, and idk why?
I dont show my block list ¬¬

This is a public forum, if you don't want to be replied to or want to have a private conversation, I suggest not posting here.

P.D: Thx for follow my acts ^^

Mm, no, I just don't have the memory of a goldfish like some.

omimace1
10-22-2015, 04:56 AM
Hmm what, someone say something about memory? Any one?..........

Oh a bee!!!

Free
10-22-2015, 04:58 AM
This is a public forum, if you don't want to be replied to or want to have a private conversation, I suggest not posting here.

Mm, no, I just don't have the memory of a goldfish like some.

Like u said, this is a public forum, and i posted what ever i want.

I dont need memory for a fcking game, with ppl are nothing for me.

Untouchable
10-22-2015, 05:06 AM
That would probably be the guild that fought an alliance/guild since the start of the server - and then turned tail to join that very same alliance over the prospect of dragon loot.

Fully agree.
Dunno who's worst between devilish and vengeance to be honest, both been bandwagoning and leeching out of other people's efforts or planned to but failed at it.

A pet's trade, pretty much.

Auron has contributed significantly to the history of the Kyprosa server.

Best 2015 joke, hands down.
Also candidate for 2016 non sense oscar at "fictional realities".

@Sladarius
Well, whether the Blackswans guild policy would've turned into "we decide our fights, on our will and on our terms", i would see nothing bad with it.
Trying to rationalize what could be behind such choice, as basicly i see we've had dominion's against Carpe Diem two days ago and Ascension yesterday.

I come from games who had permanent wars going on involving more players / zones than kyprosa will ever see, is not like i hadn't done everything already through the years, you know, but there are moments in which you've 30+ in raid and we hardly have 10/15 online scattered between the map.
In such times you're killing kraken, dgs, dragon.
Not saying you're at fault for doing so, just stating what happens in this, quite dead, server.
Would rather have 24/7 fights over something more concrete than a meaningless 60 mins tagboard....

Silentrevolution
10-22-2015, 05:30 AM
Actually we just won a dominion against Ascension one day before your post, but thanks for your intention to contribute.
This thread is pretty cool to keep an overview, pls not let it end in flame thread.
Cheers, Haxelord.

Everyday we try to GvG Devilish...and everyday they have a peace scroll.

Holthain
10-22-2015, 05:47 AM

Free doesnt made Black Swans, I made The Nightmare, not Free, then i only see 1 guild made by Free

Lally Senpai
10-22-2015, 05:55 AM

I could do that with my dick in that gear :3

Drizzt Sama
10-22-2015, 06:20 AM
Black Swans already had 30 + wars done - how about carebearing lost?

Haxel0rd
10-22-2015, 06:34 AM
Dunno who's worst between devilish and vengeance to be honest, both been bandwagoning and leeching out of other people's efforts or planned to but failed at it.

We do not leech anything, anywhere.
I agree that <Lost> wouldn't need us for the world bossy's...
but the deeper reason behind it is this: since beginning, Devilish was always interested to ally up with the Western Guilds,
ideally we would have all greens fighting together against the reds. Swans was the ones that didn't agree with such ally and wen't ego tripping, traitoring the endgame content to the red side, while <Lost> showed that they actually care about our
continent, helping the nuians and sharing the fun of big bossy's to other green guilds.

Atm we do not get any loot from Dragon or other bossy,
but we still are in for the boss raids, helping with manpower which proves that we do not choose our allies for the loot,
in first place, we look for guilds with political competence and for thoose who share the same ideals.
Thus we stick to <Lost>.

So in sum, don't take it personally,
it's just about the thoughts and concepts of Swans and Devilish went into different directions over time.

Cheers, Haxelord.

Drizzt Sama
10-22-2015, 06:37 AM
So I guess so that's why you were allied with Bs for a long time. Btw. that's Auron who created ally BS + CAD during kraken fights

Haxel0rd
10-22-2015, 06:51 AM
Everyday we try to GvG Devilish...and everyday they have a peace scroll.

Well i know that we sometimes ran a peace scroll right after dominion,
but usually at the weekend atleast for we don't run theese scrolls. Gonna check back with guild lead though.

So I guess so that's why you were allied with Bs for a long time. Btw. that's Auron who created ally BS + CAD during kraken fights

Well BS ofc also has shown competence in the past, but this became a sinking ship when your concept turned into
a pure red ally, while controlling the bossy's without any other green guild beeing allowed to participate.
Someone from Swans guild lead did a poitical and management mistake there.

Kauto
10-22-2015, 07:02 AM

Actively dominioning:
Ascension (W)
Carpe Diem (E)
Devilish (W)
German Phoenix (W)
Impact (E)
Italian Bastards (W)
Lost (W)
TheDream (E)
Paradigma (W)

Black Swans (W)
CTRL ALT DEL (E)
Vengeance (W)

I don't like them at all but I would take a guess that Black Swans have done the most GvGs on the list. Some of the guilds you have listed seem to use a lot of peace scrolls on the active list. In fact Ascension is also on our first peace scroll ever right now as we seemingly don't do ourselves any favours with our willingness to fight over and over again in these GvGs even if we are getting slaughtered, TheDream and Black Swans have both had us twice each in the last few days which kind of sucked for us!

(We have had 7 GvGs with Black Swans, I think with them declaring on us all but 2 times).

EDIT: Not singling out Italian Bastards but have they had more than 1 GvG? The time we declared on them, honest to god it felt like we had commit a massive crime. People were like...WTF How could you!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Kauto
10-22-2015, 07:19 AM
Fully agree.

Agreed, we have been there and done that. We killed Krakens, DGS and Anthalons with Prime for a few months. It was a good experience for us, but in reality we were probably leeching from them somewhat. Our new approach of trying to do content independently is so much more rewarding. Yes, it more difficult, limits us in some ways and presents so many more challenges. But its so nice not being dictated to by others. There is no challenge in being someones minion, being told when to show up and what to do, you practically hand over leadership and direction of your guild to someone else. Its clear for us you earn far more respect from taking this direction too.

Haxel0rd
10-22-2015, 07:42 AM
There is no challenge in being someones minion, being told when to show up and what to do, you practically hand over leadership and direction of your guild to someone else. Its clear for us you earn far more respect from taking this direction too.

Well for our ally, we couldn't say that we are minions of our ally guilds,
and there is no must for us to join a specific event and we do not beeing comanded around by our ally guilds.
It's more of a corporative thing - we take over a specific part of the whole task, while this part then is totally in our repsonsibility.

Besides this, i didn't meant to imply that your idea of trying to be independant is bad,
in fact i respect that and wish guys good luck and success with your plans.

Cheers, Haxelord.

SasoStyle
10-22-2015, 07:46 AM
We from IB atm dont care about dominion,and are not interested in any preorganized gvg,our priority and interest are others,unlike you all mine is a new born and national guild,so we are working on some stuff still,helping new/transfered players and building better my core ,also we specialize on pvp/warfare around world bossy,we dont use peace scroll but if you declare war on us randomly and then dont find us around well your mistake.I still never declared dominion and i will only when there is a purpose or something involved to it,like using during peace time or for avoid bloodlusting,i dont waste even 10 g of my gold.

Ps.If someones has something against us ,other than being salty&jelly,you know where you can find us ;)

Peace!

Blackcloud71
10-22-2015, 07:58 AM

Yes..:D Auron more contributed this server with 10man guild Reborn.lel.He is just forum warrior not more.I think this topkek acc. is Auron 2^^

http://i.imgur.com/wx9Gd2N.jpg

Dont forget past guys and newcomers(Server merge).Some ppls thinking they are so strong beginning the kyprosa(head start).Dont trust them because they are just some reffuges from Vengeance Alliance.

CYA:D

ravenoir
10-22-2015, 07:59 AM
We from IB atm dont care about dominion,and are not interested in any preorganized gvg,our priority and interest are others,unlike you all mine is a new born and national guild,so we are working on some stuff still,helping new/transfered players and building better my core ,also we specialize on pvp/warfare around world bossy,we dont use peace scroll but if you declare war on us randomly and then dont find us around well your mistake.I still never declared dominion and i will only when there is a purpose or something involved to it,like using during peace time or for avoid bloodlusting,i dont waste even 10 g of my gold.

Ps.If someones has something against us ,other than being salty&jelly,you know where you can find us ;)

Peace!

Mirage island, weewoo.

hiks
10-22-2015, 08:19 AM
Yes..:D Auron more contributed this server with 10man guild Reborn.lel.He is just forum warrior not more.I think this topkek acc. is Auron 2^^

Not only did Auron run Reborn, it wasn't 10 man at the start :) he also Co lead the strongest guild this server has seen 'Rest'. Tanking Kraken was probally just a hobby.

Note: the tactic that you all use / used to kill anthalon was made by Auron too.

So yes he has done alot

Blackcloud71
10-22-2015, 08:22 AM
Not only did Auron run Reborn, it wasn't 10 man at the start :) he also Co lead the strongest guild this server has seen 'Rest'. Tanking Kraken was probally just a hobby.

Note: the tactic that you all use / used to kill anthalon was made by Auron too.

So yes he has done alot

Tanking Kraken is soooooooo hard.U right he is the best:D

Blackcloud71
10-22-2015, 08:23 AM

So yes he has done alot

Do u mean made by youtube?

Ormolycka
10-22-2015, 09:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wx9Gd2N.jpg

Ancient poll - try making a new one with relevant guilds.

SasoStyle
10-22-2015, 09:20 AM
Mirage island, weewoo.
Peace scrolls boyz :D

Eddie
10-22-2015, 09:20 AM

xD

Eddie
10-22-2015, 09:29 AM
Mirage island, weewoo.

<Mirage Swans>

ravenoir
10-22-2015, 09:30 AM
Peace scrolls boyz :D

Sadly not because you guys are a threat, but a certain other guild really likes to harass BS all day, everyday ;) and the free honor of them purpling up when they get salty is worth it.

Sladarius
10-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Black Swans already had 30 + wars done - how about carebearing lost?

Keep your permanent peace scroll and only drop it to declare on guilds you're confident you can beat.

We have no intention of bullying smaller guilds with dominion.

The reason you have that peace scroll on is to stop me declaring whenever I see more than 6 of you in a group and because your members want to complete their luscas quest every night as you get 0 PvP honor points outside of PvE events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2OuEhvO6b8

Here's another one for the short of memory of you where we camp the two guilds on Nuia with permanent peace scrolls.

Or avoiding us declaring dominion on you by declaring on other guilds so you can help CAD in their dominions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOTR0Y0D1g

csimi
10-22-2015, 10:40 AM
Sadly not because you guys are a threat, but a certain other guild really likes to harass BS all day, everyday ;) and the free honor of them purpling up when they get salty is worth it.

It's less about being salty and more about knowing that every night I'll be leaving luscas with 200+ crime points. It's sort of a routine now for us.

http://i.imgur.com/3oNJTiS.jpg

Ascale
10-22-2015, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOTR0Y0D1g

Oh i forgot that one, you fought bravely there black swans, that's a nice way to die again
gz

ravenoir
10-22-2015, 10:45 AM
It's less about being salty and more about knowing that every night I'll be leaving luscas with 200+ crime points. It's sort of a routine now for us.

Good to know we both have something to look out to every evening <3

Drizzt Sama
10-22-2015, 10:58 AM
The reason you have that peace scroll on is to stop me declaring whenever I see more than 6 of you in a group and because your members want to complete their luscas quest every night as you get 0 PvP honor points outside of PvE events.

Most of Lost members are easy enought to farm honor at 1 vs 1 vs them even when they are fully potted.

http://i.imgur.com/p6Rl6Pk.jpg

Or Bikaz spamming Nui's novas.

Btw. that was Lost who 1rst used Peace scroll at red dragon - that carebearing went over any level but those are just Lost things.

Ascale
10-22-2015, 11:18 AM
3 epic weapons with 6k gearscore killing people with not even 5k ? is that how you confort yourself ?

Btw we used the peace scroll once, is that why you call us carebear - while it was 1 guild against 3 which means that you could have dominion us while 2 other guilds would kill the dragon, without us being able to attack them ?

Every time to flame you are going lower and lower gz man

theXeon
10-22-2015, 11:24 AM
x

Drizzt Sama
10-22-2015, 12:31 PM
3 epic weapons with 6k gearscore killing people with not even 5k ? is that how you confort yourself ?

Btw we used the peace scroll once, is that why you call us carebear - while it was 1 guild against 3 which means that you could have dominion us while 2 other guilds would kill the dragon, without us being able to attack them ?

Every time to flame you are going lower and lower gz man

That's you who started this thing with peace scrolls - you were IB + Lost + theDream (they were attacking only us, so they were helping you) not one guild as you mentioned. Tidus is over 5k gearscore and even you don;t use buffs at 1 vs 1. Epic shortspear or epic physical shield have not huge impact vs daggerspell as a bastion.

P.S. That's also Lost who started that flaming topic.

Legace
10-22-2015, 01:21 PM
Just finished an awesome fight against Black Swans. We all had fun and learned a lot in the meanwhile. Hope we can fight you guys again and thanks for the positive attitude Black Swans!

http://imgur.com/kpMB23N

Drizzt Sama
10-22-2015, 02:04 PM
Yeah that was nice, gg - your darkrunners team is kinda OP :P

Sladarius
10-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Btw. that was Lost who 1rst used Peace scroll at red dragon - that carebearing went over any level but those are just Lost things.

? You put the zone into peace nearly every attempt even when we were pirate, CAD had a permanent peace scroll after TheDreams first dominion.

You even put the zone into peace and ran peace scrolls on three guilds and still lost out on the loot.

How can you ever dare to call us care bears when we took one guild and shat on your four guild alliance from such a great height that you run 24/7 peace scrolls so we don't make more of your members leave the guild.

Carebears would have taken the easy option of Impacts castle, we went for speckis jugular.

BrutLeX
10-22-2015, 02:23 PM
That's you who started this thing with peace scrolls - you were IB + Lost + theDream (they were attacking only us, so they were helping you) not one guild as you mentioned. Tidus is over 5k gearscore and even you don;t use buffs at 1 vs 1. Epic shortspear or epic physical shield have not huge impact vs daggerspell as a bastion.

Lol you are such a liar, but just keep on going with your brainwashing lies, remember that we laugh at you every time we kill the Dragon :D

Your alliance was working on putting Karkasse into peace, your idea was to let CAD kill it and you WAR us during peace. Our idea was to WAR CAD and wipe them and kill the boss, since your guild is irrelevant in every boss fight in your alliance, we all know that CAD doing 80%+ of the job, so with CAD out of the picture we would have taken the Dragon easily. And guess what? When slad wanted to WAR CAD, they had a peace scroll on :eek:, thats the reason he put one on fast after that, cuz your alliance didn't wanna play fair in the first place!

Bye cowards ;)

batarel
10-22-2015, 05:01 PM
there was 3 aspects why my guild took peace scrolls, we didnt have it at first few weeks
1) we had 2-3 wars everyday, every guild wanted fight us (suprising noone wanted fight with lost) and it was tiring like a hell, and less peoples from us started coming to gvg
2) when we grouped in weekend and wanted have some pvp fun every other guild had peace scrols (except lost, but they was declare war to us everyday so...)
3) every guild what was declaring war to us was supported by lost, so was day that noname guild with one person online declared war to us, and lost helping him and it was not even funny
peace scrolls are allowed by game and we use them, it is not for carebear but for stop unhealty stomping, we want have fun from game too

Hobo
10-22-2015, 05:35 PM

We are not allied with them its more a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend

also at this point you guys are so delusional you will say anything to make yourself look good

OopsUSA
10-22-2015, 05:50 PM
3) every guild what was declaring war to us was supported by lost, so was day that noname guild with one person online declared war to us, and lost helping him and it was not even funny
peace scrolls are allowed by game and we use them, it is not for carebear but for stop unhealty stomping, we want have fun from game too

I think it was fun see how you 15+ ppl try to kill 1 guy in mari.:)

Sladarius
10-22-2015, 06:00 PM
there was 3 aspects why my guild took peace scrolls, we didnt have it at first few weeks
1) we had 2-3 wars everyday, every guild wanted fight us (suprising noone wanted fight with lost) and it was tiring like a hell, and less peoples from us started coming to gvg
2) when we grouped in weekend and wanted have some pvp fun every other guild had peace scrols (except lost, but they was declare war to us everyday so...)

I ♥♥♥♥ing love this guy, 10/10 spot on couldn't agree more.

Free
10-22-2015, 07:14 PM
The guild with more GvG in Kyprosa is BS, using peace scrolls.

End of story.

Now go to ur mode: QQ - Salty -XDxDDDxdxdxdXDDD. keep trying to flame us

OopsUSA
10-22-2015, 07:27 PM

End of story.

You just forgot add word Mirage:)
Bs have 30 gvg and half of them sit in mirage:) GJ!!!
Tired sit inside mirage and now use peace scroll :)

Hobo
10-22-2015, 09:47 PM

End of story.

It's not flaming its the truth.

HorrorNero
10-22-2015, 10:28 PM
EDIT: Not singling out Italian Bastards but have they had more than 1 GvG? The time we declared on them, honest to god it felt like we had commit a massive crime. People were like...WTF How could you!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Actually the only dominions we've are against you and when BS declared on us twice. I think that when we fought against you we tried (even if we failed so hard in DS) to fight and everyone (except for one person) wrote GG or GF at the end. I don't know why we're on that list tho.

Bifo
10-22-2015, 10:38 PM
Most of Lost members are easy enought to farm honor at 1 vs 1 vs them even when they are fully potted.

http://i.imgur.com/p6Rl6Pk.jpg

WTF?! Why u got a farmhouse scroll in your skillbar?? xD

DeaDei
10-23-2015, 12:18 AM
Correct me if i am wrong but peacescrolls are part of the game and allowed and using them during dragon is part of the tactic to archiev the main goal: killing the boss (it doesnt matter if you failed or not).
Also get the second thrid and ally guilds to a GvG ist possible it is playing with the game mechanics and everyone can chose where to fight the enemey and if you fight them in their safezone you know that other reds can focus out your healers. And if you push into the guards its your fault too. You are acting like you are fighting CAD+BS the first time... since when they are fighting on your terms?
Dont get me wrong i dont think its a nice and fair way to play like that but if it possible everyone can do that. It is possible for evetyone to get allied guilds into the war and not only for CAD&BS.
I can remeber when i wss in CAD the enemeys only engage on us when wr start tanking a boss wiped us and run away till we go for the boss again is that a nice and fair way to fight? No. But it is possibke so its ok.
You chose your enemey and you should know what they can and what they gona do.
(I dont want to hate anyone with that post and i am not trying to get any friends in CAD or BS fkthis ******s. Thats just my opinion)

Holthain
10-23-2015, 12:35 AM
Correct me if i am wrong but peacescrolls are part of the game and allowed and using them during dragon is part of the tactic to archiev the main goal: killing the boss (it doesnt matter if you failed or not).
Also get the second thrid and ally guilds to a GvG ist possible it is playing with the game mechanics and everyone can chose where to fight the enemey and if you fight them in their safezone you know that other reds can focus out your healers. And if you push into the guards its your fault too. You are acting like you are fighting CAD+BS the first time... since when they are fighting on your terms?
Dont get me wrong i dont think its a nice and fair way to play like that but if it possible everyone can do that. It is possible for evetyone to get allied guilds into the war and not only for CAD&BS.
I can remeber when i wss in CAD the enemeys only engage on us when wr start tanking a boss wiped us and run away till we go for the boss again is that a nice and fair way to fight? No. But it is possibke so its ok.
(I dont want to hate anyone with that post and i am not trying to get any friends in CAD or BS fkthis ******s. Thats just my opinion)

Congratz! Very nice post. The game let us infinite posibilities to do what we want as we can do it. Then. Rage Trion not between us

csimi
10-23-2015, 12:59 AM
Congratz! Very nice post. The game let us infinite posibilities to do what we want as we can do it. Then. Rage Trion not between us

Hm.
True.
Maybe Lost should just ally TheDream, maybe 10-15 more red/green guilds and easymode through the game.
Sounds fun, right? I mean it's possible and allowed.
Imagine all the 500v100 fights we could have.

Kauto
10-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Actually the only dominions we've are against you and when BS declared on us twice. I think that when we fought against you we tried (even if we failed so hard in DS) to fight and everyone (except for one person) wrote GG or GF at the end. I don't know why we're on that list tho.

Yes. You guys came and fought and were well mannered and respectful opponents. It was people outside of IB questioning why we would declare war.

DeaDei
10-23-2015, 01:32 AM
Hm.
True.
Maybe Lost should just ally TheDream, maybe 10-15 more red/green guilds and easymode through the game.

Yeah do it you can. If you think its not funny then dont do it. But dont the others if they do it then becaus maybe they have fun doing it

Fors
10-23-2015, 01:56 AM
epic physical shield have not huge impact vs daggerspell as a bastion.

Though if my eyes aren't deceiving me you are using a divine t4/5 magic defense shield.
That's some proper arena tryharding :d

Ascale
10-23-2015, 02:00 AM
just let him fors, also where are the 120k you saved up to get max level guild ? did you took it all with your dkp to get those epics weapon or are you creditcard and then you blame on csimi ?
that guy ....

Topkek
10-23-2015, 02:57 AM

<image>

Nice keybindings, clicking shrug it off and teleport must be really effective. https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/4339/3.0

cyrex1900
10-23-2015, 03:35 AM
Hm.
True.

according to the newest low-level-pirat-jury-honor-abuse-character of a certain guild, we could all go pirat,call us "Lostdream" and murder the whole server.

StarBuxx
10-23-2015, 03:56 AM
according to the newest low-level-pirat-jury-honor-abuse-character of a certain guild, we could all go pirat,call us "Lostdream" and murder the whole server.

10/10 would support that :D

ElliottXO
10-23-2015, 05:23 AM

Scroll is part of the game yes. But bringing other guilds into the fight is only encouraged by the weak gameplay implementation from XL.

Greens that heal reds/purples, should become red and become attackable. This topic has been brought up a billion times already and nobody knows why XL struggles to implement this logical behaviour.

DeaDei
10-23-2015, 05:50 AM
Scroll is part of the game yes. But bringing other guilds into the fight is only encouraged by the weak gameplay implementation from XL.

Greens that heal reds/purples, should become red and become attackable. This topic has been brought up a billion times already and nobody knows why XL struggles to implement this logical behaviour.

Then flame XL games and not thw players who play with the things that xl games give them

cyrex1900
10-23-2015, 06:53 AM
Then flame XL games and not thw players who play with the things that xl games give them

interesting mindset for an so called adult.

Nicko
10-23-2015, 07:00 AM
Let's be honest guys. The sole reason for this post is to create more hate and flame.

Drizzt Sama
10-23-2015, 08:10 AM
Hm.
True.

You already did it today. Italian Bastards + Ascension + Devilish + Lost vs BS + CAD for DGS.
Like old good times - sea was full of primelings blood.

Though if my eyes aren't deceiving me you are using a divine t4/5 magic defense shield.
That's some proper arena tryharding :d

Yeah but Ascale was mentioning my epic stuff :P it's t4.

Nice keybindings, clicking shrug it off and teleport must be really effective. https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/4339/3.0

Razer Naga Auron :)

DeaDei
10-23-2015, 08:28 AM
interesting mindset for an so called adult.
you talked with me enough to know that i am a nice guy :P

OopsUSA
10-23-2015, 08:45 AM
You already did it today. Italian Bastards + Ascension + Devilish + Lost vs BS + CAD for DGS.
Like old good times :)
You are funny .
1 Ascension, like 5 Devilish, around 10 IB and 10 Lost without RL, it is not really like old times.
It just ppl come to make some fun and not give to you farmers easy farm money:)
First one you got cuz we just slacking, then you just blow up and all yours farmers leave do daily quests.

Drizzt Sama
10-23-2015, 09:10 AM
Still mighty Lost called "green ally" for help :)

OopsUSA
10-23-2015, 09:18 AM

Drizzts you are troll :), always in this time you and yours "red ally" have more ppl online, coz its not ours prime time, ppl working etc.

Ascale
10-23-2015, 09:23 AM

The only thing ill remember is How ib win their dominion After you déclares on them and my awfull driving skills
Also thanks for the fun and the great pvp we learned a lot. Gg

Ps: sladarius makes me 10% and give me extra dkp

Yooma
10-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Cheers, Haxelord.

Next time don't declare on a sunday, actually monday at 00:15 when 90% of our people are employed people with jobs.
Cheers, Yooma

StarBuxx
10-23-2015, 10:23 AM
https://picload.org/image/pocdgai/hurensohn.png

sladarius is german confirmed

Holthain
10-23-2015, 10:51 AM
Drizzts you are troll :), always in this time you and yours "red ally" have more ppl online, coz its not ours prime time, ppl working etc.

Boyz without work allways have prime time, the "Green Ally" can now enjoy the content :)

Hal
10-23-2015, 02:25 PM

I can't believe it! You're good at being a top-tier idiot. Can you speak some more?

Drizzt Sama
10-23-2015, 03:59 PM
I can't believe it! You're good at being a top-tier idiot. Can you speak some more?

Typical Lost answer - insulting everyone around whos against them :) Level of our enemy is just sad.

Nicko
10-23-2015, 05:21 PM
Typical Lost answer - insulting everyone around whos against them :) Level of our enemy is just sad.

This is the problem Drizzts. Lost are ♥♥♥♥ as people and BS are ♥♥♥♥ at the game :(. No choice.

Lost deserves literally no respect.

maceintu
10-23-2015, 06:37 PM
This is the problem Drizzts. Lost are ♥♥♥♥ as people and BS are ♥♥♥♥ at the game :(. No choice.

Lost deserves literally no respect.

yet nothing is wrong with you. for some strange reason you are probably the person throwing the most ♥♥♥♥ at Lost as a guild on the entire server/forum, when in fact you play in a guild that we have next to nothing to do with, you're mostly a solo player queing arenas all day and flaming us the rest of it. so what did the big bad Lost ever do to you? steal your water? kill you when we were pirates? or did you just jump on the band waggon when someone was leaking our guild chat and other conversations between single individuals?

Nicko
10-23-2015, 08:43 PM
yet nothing is wrong with you. for some strange reason you are probably the person throwing the most ♥♥♥♥ at Lost as a guild on the entire server/forum, when in fact you play in a guild that we have next to nothing to do with, you're mostly a solo player queing arenas all day and flaming us the rest of it. so what did the big bad Lost ever do to you? steal your water? kill you when we were pirates? or did you just jump on the band waggon when someone was leaking our guild chat and other conversations between single individuals?

yet nothing is wrong with you
Plenty of things are.

you are probably the person throwing the most ♥♥♥♥ at Lost as a guild on the entire server/forum
Lol hardly. I join the odd banter once in a while when it pops on /f or forums. Just look around, you will mostly find BS/CAD posts not mine.

when in fact you play in a guild that we have next to nothing to do with
Okay fair enough.

you're mostly a solo player queing arenas all day and flaming us the rest of it
Yea I am a solo player. Since speccing from Daggerspell to Enigmatist I don't actively que arenas. I do jump in once in a while for fun but nothing serious.

so what did the big bad Lost ever do to you? steal your water? kill you when we were pirates? or did you just jump on the band waggon when someone was leaking our guild chat and other conversations between single individuals?
This is the big one.
See Lost itself never did anything to me personally that I would feel the need to flame you guys. But my experience with people from Lost is what made me. And Im not talking about pk or what not. I like PvP and dying in PvP is not something I get pissed about. But it's that you guys feel like your way of playing this game is the only right one and you actively harass everyone who isn't playing like you. "Who isn't us is an enemy" that could be your motto. And you can say it's all badass and stuff and it would be, but you guys are so lame.
Any time you win anything you spam /f or even make forum posts about it. You abuse BS/CAD alliance 24/7 for exactly the reason I stated above, for not playing the game in your style. How dare they.
In short, you guys are a bunch of pretentious arrogant pricks. And that's why I don't like you. Nothing more, nothing less

I mean I do like a couple of people from Lost. Nothing is black and white.

Gingergogo
10-23-2015, 08:56 PM
Next time don't declare on a sunday, actually monday at 00:15 when 90% of our people are employed people with jobs.
Cheers, Yooma

Well Yooma next time you declare on us, don't have Kauto strike up "friendly" conversation with our leaders, making sure they are watching a football match on TV so you can safely declare on what's left of us.

I've truely had it with this inability to have a fair GvG fight on this server.

Yes; Devilish have had a peace scroll on for a while, and let me tell you why. Let me describe, to you, the first few wars we had:
First war we had; we declared on BS, just for the hell of it. We knew they had more people online than us, but we saw it as a fun challenge, and a statement against the guild who likes to make out with CAD and steal our packs. What we saw when we got to fighting was their alt guild, with all their healers making sure they barely got a scratch. Same ♥♥♥♥ followed with the two next fights against BS, where they declared on us.

Next up was Ascension, our so called allies who decided to declare on us out of the blue. What; the few of us, who were online didn't know, -was the fact that they had made sure, the day before, that our leaders wouldn't be online to lead. We later found out that this was a common tactic for Ascension. When they declared on BS they also made sure it was a night where there was a big Polish match on TV.

MoX was the next guild who declared on us... that one we nearly laughed at... till all of a sudden they seemed to magically get a lot of kills... -turned out they had a friend join our guild, and they just killed him over and over to raise their score. We asked them "why?", and all Teff had to say about it was; "It just meant so much to them", -well ok if that kind of "win" gives you a hard on.

The next two wars we had were fair enough -well sort of lol.

We molested the wrong TheDream members in MM so they declared on us and won fair and square.

After that Ascension spawned a galleon with only Kauto and one other member on, just to block us from Luscas. The rest of Ascension was on an entirely different galleon. We rammed the blocking galleon, and they declared on us, and won. Alright; *note to self, don't ram Kauto when he's intentionally blocking you for luscas* -or at least make sure you're ready for a guild war.
-and I know, I know, dear members of Ascension that the story Kauto told you was different, but this was how it really happened.

Anyway; almost every single time, we ended up standing there like naive morons thinking we'd get a fair fight and some honest pvp fun. Instead we got salt, cheating, hidden enemies, and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s trying to pull ♥♥♥♥ over on us. These were the fights we had, so we put on a peace scroll and took some time to think about what we were going to do about it. We had to decide whether we wanted to become ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s or cheaters to win. In the end we decided to remain the honest people that we are, and just be prepared for the worst at all times. We were going to declare on MoX to celebrate the end of our peace scroll, but as we failed to find any MoX around we decided to declare on Ascension instead.
If you're upset about the time we declare, well that's what peace scrolls are for ^^ You have to chose, you can't not use a peace scroll and then be salty about getting declared on. We have learned the hard way now, so should you.

You can say whatever you want, but I'm proud of being part of one of the few guilds who's taking the highground and playing fair.
-In the end isn't that what we bust our ♥♥♥♥♥ for in game for hours, -getting better gear and better skills?

Hal
10-23-2015, 08:58 PM

I am amused. Thanks for speaking Drizzts

Drizzt Sama
10-24-2015, 04:09 AM
I am amused. Thanks for speaking Drizzts

This

In short, you guys are a bunch of pretentious arrogant pricks. And that's why I don't like you. Nothing more, nothing less

Kauto
10-24-2015, 04:56 AM
Well Yooma next time you declare on us, don't have Kauto strike up "friendly" conversation with our leaders, making sure they are watching a football match on TV so you can safely declare on what's left of us.

I've truely had it with this inability to have a fair GvG fight on this server.

Yes; Devilish have had a peace scroll on for a while, and let me tell you why. Let me describe, to you, the first few wars we had:
First war we had; we declared on BS, just for the hell of it. We knew they had more people online than us, but we saw it as a fun challenge, and a statement against the guild who likes to make out with CAD and steal our packs. What we saw when we got to fighting was their alt guild, with all their healers making sure they barely got a scratch. Same ♥♥♥♥ followed with the two next fights against BS, where they declared on us.

Next up was Ascension, our so called allies who decided to declare on us out of the blue. What; the few of us, who were online didn't know, -was the fact that they had made sure, the day before, that our leaders wouldn't be online to lead. We later found out that this was a common tactic for Ascension. When they declared on BS they also made sure it was a night where there was a big Polish match on TV.

MoX was the next guild who declared on us... that one we nearly laughed at... till all of a sudden they seemed to magically get a lot of kills... -turned out they had a friend join our guild, and they just killed him over and over to raise their score. We asked them "why?", and all Teff had to say about it was; "It just meant so much to them", -well ok if that kind of "win" gives you a hard on.

The next two wars we had were fair enough -well sort of lol.

We molested the wrong TheDream members in MM so they declared on us and won fair and square.

After that Ascension spawned a galleon with only Kauto and one other member on, just to block us from Luscas. The rest of Ascension was on an entirely different galleon. We rammed the blocking galleon, and they declared on us, and won. Alright; *note to self, don't ram Kauto when he's intentionally blocking you for luscas* -or at least make sure you're ready for a guild war.
-and I know, I know, dear members of Ascension that the story Kauto told you was different, but this was how it really happened.

Anyway; almost every single time, we ended up standing there like naive morons thinking we'd get a fair fight and some honest pvp fun. Instead we got salt, cheating, hidden enemies, and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s trying to pull ♥♥♥♥ over on us. These were the fights we had, so we put on a peace scroll and took some time to think about what we were going to do about it. We had to decide whether we wanted to become ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s or cheaters to win. In the end we decided to remain the honest people that we are, and just be prepared for the worst at all times. We were going to declare on MoX to celebrate the end of our peace scroll, but as we failed to find any MoX around we decided to declare on Ascension instead.
If you're upset about the time we declare, well that's what peace scrolls are for ^^ You have to chose, you can't not use a peace scroll and then be salty about getting declared on. We have learned the hard way now, so should you.

You can say whatever you want, but I'm proud of being part of one of the few guilds who's taking the highground and playing fair.
-In the end isn't that what we bust our ♥♥♥♥♥ for in game for hours, -getting better gear and better skills?

You're very delusional. We are far from being so tactical in who we declare war on. For example we also declared war on Black Swans on one occasion and came up against at the very least, two times our numbers. We declared war on Carpe Diem with half a raid, ended up fighting 40-45 Carpe. We knowingly stayed in place after GvGing Carpe the last time, fully aware that TheDream were waiting to declare war upon us. We formed a raid and engaged against TheDream when they were disrupting a west rift, again knowing it would make us very suitable targets for a GvG. Every single time we have been declared war on (and only Black Swans can claim to have experienced that more) we have got as many people as we possibly could together and fought over and over, and as any of our opponents will testify, we haven't been "salty" or bitter at the end of the fight, we have just said GG and got on with our other stuff.

In the first week or so, we GvG'ed, Black Swans (x5), Paradigma, Italian Bastards, Devilish & Carpe Diem. Won some, lost some. Only one guild got "salty" about it. I think you can guess who. You would be far better off if you just (correctly) assumed it wasn't anything personal, we were declaring war on lots of guilds at that time. Yet as a parting comment I have no idea why I am even warranting some 2k GS, been playing 6 weeks, Devilish noob a response, but hey ho!

maceintu
10-24-2015, 09:57 AM
Plenty of things are.

Lol hardly. I join the odd banter once in a while when it pops on /f or forums. Just look around, you will mostly find BS/CAD posts not mine.

Okay fair enough.

Yea I am a solo player. Since speccing from Daggerspell to Enigmatist I don't actively que arenas. I do jump in once in a while for fun but nothing serious.

This is the big one.
See Lost itself never did anything to me personally that I would feel the need to flame you guys. But my experience with people from Lost is what made me. And Im not talking about pk or what not. I like PvP and dying in PvP is not something I get pissed about. But it's that you guys feel like your way of playing this game is the only right one and you actively harass everyone who isn't playing like you. "Who isn't us is an enemy" that could be your motto. And you can say it's all badass and stuff and it would be, but you guys are so lame.
Any time you win anything you spam /f or even make forum posts about it. You abuse BS/CAD alliance 24/7 for exactly the reason I stated above, for not playing the game in your style. How dare they.

I mean I do like a couple of people from Lost. Nothing is black and white.

you think we attack black swans/CAD for being a mindless blob and not trying being skilled/well geared? see this is 1 of your many flaws. we attack them because they are denying everyone else progression or access to content, before we took the kraken away from them, how many guilds were stuck on their dream ring progression? we've had members of both sides come to get past it, when CAD/BS were farming dgs, did your own guild have a chance to go out and try contesting them? we are no saints, not even close, but do not use your misguided stupidity to try and explain why we attack that alliance at every chance we got

Sladarius
10-24-2015, 11:36 AM
Stuff

Your issues with Lost are exactly how you behave towards my guild.

Take a step back and read what you wrote.

You constantly talk about how we berate people who don't play the game as we like whilst you're in fact doing exactly that yourself.

You're generally misguided and are full of misconceptions but I guess that comes with being completely separate from anything that happens on the server in your own little bubble.

Nicko
10-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Your issues with Lost are exactly how you behave towards my guild.

Take a step back and read what you wrote.

You constantly talk about how we berate people who don't play the game as we like whilst you're in fact doing exactly that yourself.

You're generally misguided and are full of misconceptions but I guess that comes with being completely separate from anything that happens on the server in your own little bubble.

What?
Not really tho. I am only trying to explain why your guild is ♥♥♥♥.

Topkek
10-24-2015, 01:50 PM
What?

The fact that you feel like you need to justify why you think a guild is ♥♥♥♥ is a strong indication that they are infact not ♥♥♥♥. As much as you'd like to think that saying something enough makes it true, it doesn't actually work like that.

Drizzt Sama
10-24-2015, 02:27 PM
you think we attack black swans/CAD for being a mindless blob and not trying being skilled/well geared? see this is 1 of your many flaws. we attack them because they are denying everyone else progression or access to content, before we took the kraken away from them, how many guilds were stuck on their dream ring progression? we've had members of both sides come to get past it, when CAD/BS were farming dgs, did your own guild have a chance to go out and try contesting them? we are no saints, not even close, but do not use your misguided stupidity to try and explain why we attack that alliance at every chance we got

Kinda funny :D

I bet that more ppl were able to complete dream ring quest with us by doing / leeching kraken at 11 AM than with you at 4 AM :P

Hal
10-24-2015, 04:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wng0dQ8.jpg

Gingergogo
10-24-2015, 04:54 PM
You're very delusional. We are far from being so tactical in who we declare war on. For example we also declared war on Black Swans on one occasion and came up against at the very least, two times our numbers. We declared war on Carpe Diem with half a raid, ended up fighting 40-45 Carpe. We knowingly stayed in place after GvGing Carpe the last time, fully aware that TheDream were waiting to declare war upon us. We formed a raid and engaged against TheDream when they were disrupting a west rift, again knowing it would make us very suitable targets for a GvG. Every single time we have been declared war on (and only Black Swans can claim to have experienced that more) we have got as many people as we possibly could together and fought over and over, and as any of our opponents will testify, we haven't been "salty" or bitter at the end of the fight, we have just said GG and got on with our other stuff.

In the first week or so, we GvG'ed, Black Swans (x5), Paradigma, Italian Bastards, Devilish & Carpe Diem. Won some, lost some. Only one guild got "salty" about it. I think you can guess who. You would be far better off if you just (correctly) assumed it wasn't anything personal, we were declaring war on lots of guilds at that time. Yet as a parting comment I have no idea why I am even warranting some 2k GS, been playing 6 weeks, Devilish noob a response, but hey ho!

First of all brilliant comment about my GS and time of playing! Though neither is the truth I should think a guild leader wouldn't think of himself as too good to speak to people with lower gearscore or less time in AA -gratz on your leaders Ascension.
Second of all you can ofc say we were salty and you weren't based on what appeared on faction chat. We find you salty when your members are whispering us stuff like: "we're just waiting for you guys to take a misstep so we can put you on our enemy list". After we won over you, Ascension all of a sudden starts pk'ing our fishers... funny, how we have a rule not to purple on Ascension and you guys don't (after we win a GvG). -Not salty at all no. You move on very well indeed. -Tell me Kauto, do you also purple on the other green guilds who won a GvG over you?
I don't really care what your other opponents say, it's very obvious that you have issues with our leaders, it's just tragic how your members are buying all the ♥♥♥♥ you feed them about Devilish, due to your petty issues.

Sladarius
10-24-2015, 08:20 PM
What?

And any guild you've been in on Kyprosa has ever been good?

You're not even a 1v1 king so where do you get off?

Kauto
10-25-2015, 01:01 AM
First of all brilliant comment about my GS and time of playing! Though neither is the truth I should think a guild leader wouldn't think of himself as too good to speak to people with lower gearscore or less time in AA -gratz on your leaders Ascension.
Second of all you can ofc say we were salty and you weren't based on what appeared on faction chat. We find you salty when your members are whispering us stuff like: "we're just waiting for you guys to take a misstep so we can put you on our enemy list". After we won over you, Ascension all of a sudden starts pk'ing our fishers... funny, how we have a rule not to purple on Ascension and you guys don't (after we win a GvG). -Not salty at all no. You move on very well indeed. -Tell me Kauto, do you also purple on the other green guilds who won a GvG over you?
I don't really care what your other opponents say, it's very obvious that you have issues with our leaders, it's just tragic how your members are buying all the ♥♥♥♥ you feed them about Devilish, due to your petty issues.

I do not have a problem with Deft or Devilish in general (Bleeds another story altogether, but that guy has such an unlikable personality that I am sure even his Mother has disowned him, so we can't hold that against Devilish), and I am sure my Ascension co-leader feels the exact same way. I would suggest if our members PK or Pirate you in the future you actually contact us in a more respectful way than instantly crying on faction chat. That initial approach is the difference between our member being reprimanded or being told to enjoy the fish. We are far from a PK Guild and Devilish are not yet on our KoS List.

Gingergogo
10-25-2015, 05:53 AM
I do not have a problem with Deft or Devilish in general (Bleeds another story altogether, but that guy has such an unlikable personality that I am sure even his Mother has disowned him, so we can't hold that against Devilish), and I am sure my Ascension co-leader feels the exact same way. I would suggest if our members PK or Pirate you in the future you actually contact us in a more respectful way than instantly crying on faction chat. That initial approach is the difference between our member being reprimanded or being told to enjoy the fish. We are far from a PK Guild and Devilish are not yet on our KoS List.

Well Kauto at the time you were busy telling me what a crap healer I am on faction, and prior to that, me and some other members, were very innocently messing around a bit, on faction chat, with other people, and you were telling us to shut up, so don't talk to me about respect. I don't see you tell other people that, or taking your own joking off faction chat. You told us to shut up so you could brag about how much stuff you have and kiss Slad's ♥♥♥, when I throw one back at ya', our members got pk'd by Ascension. Your response was: "so what".

Bleed is a very good guy, who works very hard for Devilish. The fact that you take your personal issues with him out on and entire guild just shows what kind of person you are.

Kauto
10-25-2015, 06:16 AM
Kiss Slads ♥♥♥? Are you having a laugh? And if Bleed worked hard for Devilish he wouldn't have a failed gaming community.

Gingergogo
10-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Kiss Slads ♥♥♥? Are you having a laugh? And if Bleed worked hard for Devilish he wouldn't have a failed gaming community.

Yea well I guess you have to make up for your co. leader talking ♥♥♥♥ about Slad behind his back so fair enough.
How long can you be butthurt about the fact that Bleed chose not to merge Devilish with Ascension. We're doing very well at the moment =)

BonBon
10-25-2015, 07:50 AM
Yea well I guess you have to make up for your co. leader talking ♥♥♥♥ about Slad behind his back so fair enough.
How long can you be butthurt about the fact that Bleed chose not to merge Devilish with Ascension. We're doing very well at the moment =)

Glad we didnt merge with devilish, Or else we would had this drama in here Yeesh.

Zurdo
10-25-2015, 08:59 AM
we attack them because they are denying everyone else progression or access to content, before we took the kraken away from them, how many guilds were stuck on their dream ring progression? we've had members of both sides come to get past it

I can tell you names from your own guild who came with us for their ring progression, can also tell you other easterns had come with CAD for their ring progressions, both times we telling eachother don't attack whoever, they're here for the quest...

In the end the thing is nothing is black or white, there is people you can chat to everywhere and trust them too, don't get too blind about a <tag> when we all just want to enjoy what this awesome game has to offer.

Sladarius
10-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Kiss Slads ♥♥♥

Gwan you know you fancy a pucker

Xavith
10-25-2015, 10:21 AM
I would suggest if our members PK or Pirate you in the future you actually contact us in a more respectful way than instantly crying on faction chat.

Like when someone bumps into your galleon and you declare war on them?

It's very clear the last few weeks ascension seems to have an incredible hatred towards Devilish, considering the random PKs and insults thrown our way. I want to ask what have we done to piss you guys off so much.

Personally I want to remain friendly or at least neutral, but it seems to me you guys don't want that.

EzikealRage
10-25-2015, 10:24 AM
And Gingergogo is a who now? Someone ive never ever seen in the game making up random fact's up about us in Ascension . And to your comment about me talking about Sladarius behind his back how would you know have we ever spoken before? Answer NO! And he know's what i think about his attitude and the way he play's this game since ive said it to HIM . So stop with your idiotic comment's you attention seeking mong . http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/528885/resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-attention-seekers-87ccf0.jpg

Gingergogo
10-25-2015, 11:29 AM
And Gingergogo is a who now? Someone ive never ever seen in the game making up random fact's up about us in Ascension . And to your comment about me talking about Sladarius behind his back how would you know have we ever spoken before? Answer NO! And he know's what i think about his attitude and the way he play's this game since ive said it to HIM . So stop with your idiotic comment's you attention seeking mong .

It's funny how you call me an attention seeker, yet you've never heard of, or spoken to me... How much attention could I be seeking then? Also I find it funny that you accuse me of making up stuff then admit it later in your sentence. I haven't made anything up Ezikeal I just happen to have seen a screenshot of you bad mouthing Slad.
Again grats on your leaders maturity, brains and professional behaviour, Ascension.

EzikealRage
10-25-2015, 01:12 PM
Lol oh a Devilish screenshot . So the screenshot will probaly say what ive called the guy already to his face which is a snake in the grass and two faced **** am i correct? Everyone know's how i feel about what has happened the last couple of month's nothing backstabbing about those comment's . Same feeling for most of the server so your screenshot will not show anything useful to anyone . So who sent you this screenshot btw Bleed? The same guy who was not to long ago saying the same comment's on our ts before he started brown nosing? https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/5/005/08a/3c9/27de578.jpg Were not allied with you so if member's attack you attack them back rather then crying about it .

BonBon
10-25-2015, 01:35 PM
It's funny how you call me an attention seeker, yet you've never heard of, or spoken to me... How much attention could I be seeking then? Also I find it funny that you accuse me of making up stuff then admit it later in your sentence. I haven't made anything up Ezikeal I just happen to have seen a screenshot of you bad mouthing Slad.
Again grats on your leaders maturity, brains and professional behaviour, Ascension.

Please less talking, And get a better club ;)

Fors
10-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Didn't participate because of reasons, but gg Dream. Until next time!

cyrex1900
10-25-2015, 02:48 PM

thx

Legace
10-25-2015, 02:49 PM

gg

maceintu
10-25-2015, 02:50 PM
gg

Away for work this weekend. How did it go?

cyrex1900
10-25-2015, 02:51 PM
thx

i mean gg.

lol

Fors
10-25-2015, 02:52 PM

Lost won at first then it was closer then Dream won the last couple of fights, 6-3. 7-3 to Dream in fights I think

cyrex1900
10-25-2015, 02:52 PM

after getting stomped the first two fights, we had a nice comeback and won in the end. it was a 30vs30 fight.

Legace
10-25-2015, 02:53 PM

Lost wiped us hard after 2 or 3 fights. After those fights we finally found a tactic to beat Lost and we won in the end.

maceintu
10-25-2015, 02:56 PM
Lost wiped us hard after 2 or 3 fights. After those fights we finally found a tactic to beat Lost and we won in the end.

Grats. Anyone record/stream it so i can watch a recap?

BrutLeX
10-25-2015, 02:56 PM
theDream won only cuz Lost didn't had me to focus target you :p

Gz for the win Dream :)

Fors
10-25-2015, 03:07 PM
Dream got some good lasso chains and Darkrunner nukes going. Got them a ton of mileage

Legace
10-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Grats. Anyone record/stream it so i can watch a recap?

Thanks. I think Kloonike and Csimi streamed it, so it should be on their channels.

theDream won only cuz Lost didn't had me to focus target you :p

Gz for the win Dream :)

Hahaha <3 Thanks!

Gingergogo
10-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Lol oh a Devilish screenshot . So the screenshot will probaly say what ive called the guy already to his face which is a snake in the grass and two faced **** am i correct? Everyone know's how i feel about what has happened the last couple of month's nothing backstabbing about those comment's . Same feeling for most of the server so your screenshot will not show anything useful to anyone . So who sent you this screenshot btw Bleed? The same guy who was not to long ago saying the same comment's on our ts before he started brown nosing? https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/5/005/08a/3c9/27de578.jpg Were not allied with you so if member's attack you attack them back rather then crying about it .

Who said it was a Devilish screenshot...?
Is that an image of Kauto?
If anyone's two-faced and backstabbing it's certainly not Devilish. I've simply just had it, with your guilds behaviour towards us Devilish members, the past couple of weeks, and I thought it should be brought up for discussion instead all this two-faced backstabbing ♥♥♥♥ you guys keep pulling on us. You piss on us and turn your face to the rest of the server and smile like you've done nothing.

Were not allied with you so if member's attack you attack them back rather then crying about it . -So you're going BS/Vengeance style now? Good to know.

Gingergogo
10-25-2015, 07:03 PM
Please less talking, And get a better club ;)

I can multitask, I am a woman afterall ^^

DeaDei
10-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Watched the GvG yesterday it was pretty nice from both sides.
I only watched it from thedreams side it for me it sounds a bit chaotic in ts but it sems to work for them.
Anyways GF from both sides i think thats the kind of pvp the server needs keep it up guys

Kauto
10-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Who said it was a Devilish screenshot...?
Is that an image of Kauto?
If anyone's two-faced and backstabbing it's certainly not Devilish. I've simply just had it, with your guilds behaviour towards us Devilish members, the past couple of weeks, and I thought it should be brought up for discussion instead all this two-faced backstabbing ♥♥♥♥ you guys keep pulling on us. You piss on us and turn your face to the rest of the server and smile like you've done nothing.

-So you're going BS/Vengeance style now? Good to know.

Are all Devilish members so mouthy? Why are you trying to act like your guild is being persecuted? It would seem you're being rather over dramatic. I'd suggest you should concentrate on your guild and gaming community. From what I can gather there was an isolated incident while fishing as your member drove his boat into our members boat and started pushing him. I will say it again for you, there are 3 green guilds on our KoS List, Devilish are not currently one of them.

Sladarius
10-26-2015, 01:03 AM
Stuff

You made a funny comment about my guilds ability to PvP at the behest of another guild and we laughed.

Something about pots and kettles.

BonBon
10-26-2015, 01:40 AM

http://i.imgur.com/lBiHW4J.jpg

Wolfshe
10-26-2015, 02:01 AM

Certainly are whining like one! Well maybe whining isnt the correct term, more like ♥♥♥♥♥ing...

Kauto
10-26-2015, 02:10 AM
You made a funny comment about my guilds ability to PvP at the behest of another guild and we laughed.

Sounds cosy. Did you have Bleed and Deft at your feet to keep them warm?

EzikealRage
10-26-2015, 02:32 AM

What are you going on about now?

sanity painkiller
10-26-2015, 07:51 AM
gingergogo/devilish confirmed brown nosers?
at least we can trust in their knowledge about ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s then i guess
who should know them better
;-)

Plebsant
10-26-2015, 09:51 AM
Just gonna leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

BonBon
10-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Most applicable picture for this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/nRzLU7Y.jpg

StarBuxx
10-27-2015, 01:14 AM
IDK why everyone here is salty. So, there are a lot of Dominions at the moment. Guilds are fighting and some of them (Ascension) are really getting stronger and stronger. I think this is fun. We have more opponents, more competition and I personally like that. Lost was brought down to earth after they lost ( and yeah, it was a pretty good fight from both sides) against theDream. I watched both streams and each of the guilds flamed each other after this war.

Lost: “How pathetic, they need 3 hours to gather their best people for this fight”
Thedream:”We showed this forum-warriors how its working”

Its part of the game. We are literally playing Game of Thrones in Archeage. And its really fun. Maybe, in another game in the future some of us will play together without even noticing that we were enemys once.

From what I know, the people in TheDream are really nice. I speak to them from time to time and there is no flame, no hate, just the game. Some of them are here on kyprosa for a long time, we know each other and we get along with each other.
Lost is clearly gathering opponents with their arrogance. Maybe that’s their plan? Maybe they act like this to get more competition? Who knows. I also know some of the Lost guys who are really nice (Auron ) so yeah, lets enjoy this. Someday every force will crumble, but there will be new guilds who dominate kyprosa. Lets wait and see.

Earlier this year, everyone knew that the Pirates were dominanting. CAD was dominating, Black Swans were dominating. I even know when dragoons, impact, team butchers were the strongest on this server. (Sorry if I miss some). It could change any moment. And I really look forward to what will happen next.

Ty guys for this fun on kyprosa!

Crinaz
10-27-2015, 03:11 AM
well i do agree with you for once spitfirezz.

as for the lost vs the dream war. it was fun, we both just had different goals for the fight.
The dream wanted to win, so they made us wait 3 hours to get their best team on.
We just wanted to have fun and practice with unusual raid compositions, as such we sent out a mass and the first 30 people ot join were the team.
If we wanted to win we could have just zerged over them with 70 people, but whats the point in that.

As for lost their plan, we simply want a healthy server where mulitple guilds fight over the content.
The dream, carpe diem and ascension growing are great. We are actually hoping some more guilds will grow to be a strong force.
Afterall competition creates excellence.

As for all the curisng and shouting , it keeps the game alive.

StarBuxx
10-27-2015, 03:46 AM
well i do agree with you for once spitfirezz.

as for the lost vs the dream war. it was fun, we both just had different goals for the fight.
The dream wanted to win, so they made us wait 3 hours to get their best team on.
We just wanted to have fun and practice with unusual raid compositions, as such we sent out a mass and the first 30 people ot join were the team.
If we wanted to win we could have just zerged over them with 70 people, but whats the point in that.

As for lost their plan, we simply want a healthy server where mulitple guilds fight over the content.
The dream, carpe diem and ascension growing are great. We are actually hoping some more guilds will grow to be a strong force.
Afterall competition creates excellence.

As for all the curisng and shouting , it keeps the game alive.

I do respect the TheDream and everything, but they are not interested in content like the dragon or the leviathan. In my opinion this is sad because they actually could compete.

So @TheDream #Methmethod

are you going to give that a try? compete with the other guilds for world bossys?

I know that you are a pvp guild and for sure, its the thing you are the best in.
Is there any chance we will see you guys, stealing us our content or are you happy with what you got?

Just out of interest (:

cyrex1900
10-27-2015, 04:06 AM
as for the lost vs the dream war. It was fun, we both just had different goals for the fight.

kappa

windwall
10-27-2015, 06:08 AM

i wasnt there to win i was basicly just there to troll
1x engage i made it look like i dced
2x engage i took of my gear
3x engage i stealthed flight into lost raid to check out aurons new shoes
4x engage i played with conferted mouse
5x engage i was counting to 42 and run in the other diraction
6x engage i was spamming shoot arrow aiming for the appel on julians head
7x engage i was surpriced from a herocall

cyrex1900
10-27-2015, 06:20 AM
I do respect the TheDream and everything, but they are not interested in content like the dragon or the leviathan. In my opinion this is sad because they actually could compete.

So @TheDream #Methmethod

are you going to give that a try? compete with the other guilds for world bossys?

I know that you are a pvp guild and for sure, its the thing you are the best in.
Is there any chance we will see you guys, stealing us our content or are you happy with what you got?

Just out of interest (:

we dont need any worldbosses, or worldbossloot. we just swipe.

DeaDei
10-27-2015, 06:36 AM
i wasnt there to win i was basicly just there to troll
1x engage i made it look like i dced
2x engage i took of my gear
3x engage i stealthed flight into lost raid to check out aurons new shoes
4x engage i played with conferted mouse
5x engage i was counting to 42 and run in the other diraction
6x engage i was spamming shoot arrow aiming for the appel on julians head
7x engage i was surpriced from a herocall

Sounds like you were trying to play like a cadling? How does it feel? Long time ago that i had this feeling

Zikatheking
10-28-2015, 05:52 AM
Are all Devilish members so mouthy? Why are you trying to act like your guild is being persecuted? It would seem you're being rather over dramatic. I'd suggest you should concentrate on your guild and gaming community. From what I can gather there was an isolated incident while fishing as your member drove his boat into our members boat and started pushing him. I will say it again for you, there are 3 green guilds on our KoS List, Devilish are not currently one of them.

Do you think we are stupid or something dude? How egocentric you must be in order to claim that your "gaming community" is better then Devilish's ? Do you think anyone in a game looks to join a <Super-dupper-ultra-mega-giga-strong gaming community>?
Personally i look for guilds that are friendly, fun and doing something in game.

Now - about your claim that "i drove my boat into your member's boat and kept pushing him" please get your head out of your ♥♥♥ and stop saying ♥♥♥♥ that you get in your mouth while your head is stuck there. You will say what ever it takes not to take responsibility for your members actions and you know it! I most certainly did not ram my boat into your members - which btw joined you after your members threatened them to pk them cause they don't like "Death is Eternal" guild. You can ask blackdeathpt - i've been fishing with him most of times and never had issue with him or any people there. Then this scrub joins and jumps on my boat and starts driving it away. Ofc i killed him, and i am not scared to admit that i did. I don't cover up for my mistakes like some here. After that he came back wrote "sorry" to me and then tried to PK my friend who was fishing with me at the time (it was funny how fast your member died).

Last night your member jumps on my galleon as i was driving around and asks me to drop him off to your boat - i start turning and accidently ram you and you Kauto (mister big shot gotta prove myself in front of whole guild) jumped on my boat and tried to PK me (you failed so misserably tho). I spoke to ezikieal after that and it was fun driving around with two of your galleons chasing me around Kraken island.

So point of the story - you will do what ever it takes to make yourself look good - even if it means you declaring war on us. I'm sure you would declare war on us last night when you saw me turning into your galeon if you could.

So Kauto why don't you grow up and stop hiding behind that credit card of yours and tell people what acttually happened when you declared war on us on Lusca ? Or would you rather have me tell it?

Kauto
10-28-2015, 06:09 AM
Do you think we are stupid or something dude? How egocentric you must be in order to claim that your "gaming community" is better then Devilish's ? Do you think anyone in a game looks to join a <Super-dupper-ultra-mega-giga-strong gaming community>?
Personally i look for guilds that are friendly, fun and doing something in game.

Now - about your claim that "i drove my boat into your member's boat and kept pushing him" please get your head out of your ♥♥♥ and stop saying ♥♥♥♥ that you get in your mouth while your head is stuck there. You will say what ever it takes not to take responsibility for your members actions and you know it! I most certainly did not ram my boat into your members - which btw joined you after your members threatened them to pk them cause they don't like "Death is Eternal" guild. You can ask blackdeathpt - i've been fishing with him most of times and never had issue with him or any people there. Then this scrub joins and jumps on my boat and starts driving it away. Ofc i killed him, and i am not scared to admit that i did. I don't cover up for my mistakes like some here. After that he came back wrote "sorry" to me and then tried to PK my friend who was fishing with me at the time (it was funny how fast your member died).

Last night your member jumps on my galleon as i was driving around and asks me to drop him off to your boat - i start turning and accidently ram you and you Kauto (mister big shot gotta prove myself in front of whole guild) jumped on my boat and tried to PK me (you failed so misserably tho). I spoke to ezikieal after that and it was fun driving around with two of your galleons chasing me around Kraken island.

So point of the story - you will do what ever it takes to make yourself look good - even if it means you declaring war on us. I'm sure you would declare war on us last night when you saw me turning into your galeon if you could.

So Kauto why don't you grow up and stop hiding behind that credit card of yours and tell people what acttually happened when you declared war on us on Lusca ? Or would you rather have me tell it?

Last night we were pretty much just joking, your boat had low grade sails, between ours 3 mythics and a legendary sail I think, if we were really committed to catching you, you would have been dead. The time we dominioned you at Lusca's, you all died a few times and we won the dominion - nothing else of interest happened, it was actually a waste of a dominion and pointless from us as we outnumbered you and you guys wouldn't fight us. I think you're misguided with your Deathv is Eternal story, some of their members joined us a few weeks ago and now the rest of them decided to join us a few days ago. Nothing else to it.

Gingergogo
10-28-2015, 06:24 AM

Yes I am mouthy and no I don't act, I have already described all the "incidents" we've had with you guys for the past couple of weeks, and I'm not the only Devilish member who has posted on the matter here. Only a few of these incidents I've mentioned, have been addressed and mostly with insults or random comments about my gear, which you obviously know nothing about.

While you are being two-faced and bitter, I speak up whenever I have issues with someone or something, that's not being over dramatic or ♥♥♥♥♥y. It's called being an adult with enough guts to confront the issue.

@Bonbon, if you don't care then why are you reading/commenting?? Are all Ascension members this stupid?

You guys should stop worrying so much about my gaming and gear and start worrying about what kind of a guild you would like to be, and how to grow enough balls to correct your mistakes.

@Starbuxx My point is exactly that Ascension are not getting stronger at all. Or at least we don't really know, because their tactics consists of declaring when they are sure the guild they are declaring on is watching a big match on TV. When we declare on them and win, they moan about the time we declare. None of us got salty till we had all the facts. I'd like to see an equal and fair match between Ascension and another guild before I believe in their abilities in game.

Gingergogo
10-28-2015, 06:30 AM
Last night we were pretty much just joking, your boat had low grade sails, between ours 3 mythics and a legendary sail I think, if we were really committed to catching you, you would have been dead. The time we dominioned you at Lusca's, you all died a few times and we won the dominion - nothing else of interest happened, it was actually a waste of a dominion and pointless from us as we outnumbered you and you guys wouldn't fight us. I think you're misguided with your Deathv is Eternal story, some of their members joined us a few weeks ago and now the rest of them decided to join us a few days ago. Nothing else to it.

You skipped over the part we wanted to hear about. Why you declared on us at Luscas and what happened prior to the GvG.... Tell us the story uncle Kauto...

Zikatheking
10-28-2015, 06:41 AM

Gather around kids, sit down and let me tell you a story:
"Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was an organization called Devilish. Not so big group of people who were roaming the seas in hunt for creatures of the shadows also known as Luscas. As they arrived on the spot where fisherman reported to see these mystic creatures they saw couple more warships hunting for the same treasure. Devilish has positioned themself and waited for what was coming. Once the moon was up high and the waves started clashing against the islands nearby they heard howling and prepared their cannons. Before you know it, 2 Luscas apeared on each side of the boat trying to pull it into the depths. Devilish fought bravely and managed to fight off the first wave, and were getting ready for upcoming troubles. Then all of a sudden, a new warship apeared on horizon, it was super-dupper-ultra-mega-giga- gaming community also known as Ascension. They came near devilish's warship and tried to block them from taking the treasure that was rightfully theirs. Devilish were getting more galleons as there were getting ready for fight when all of a sudden you could hear Kauto shouting "With the power given to me by this credit card i shall strike you down for blocking me!" As he declared war on devilish. Devilish people have suffered many injuries and decided to retreat and recover for the future fights.
To be continued..."

Kauto
10-28-2015, 07:07 AM
As I said previously the only guild that I believe will have done more GvGs than us is Black Swans. We have fought pretty much everyone now, won a bunch, lost a bunch. There are plenty of people here that can tell you even when fighting TheDream with pretty much equal numbers and getting destroyed every engagement we still fought over and over again. The first time fighting Carpe Diem against much bigger numbers we fought them over and over. Its a common theme in every GvG we have done, we have continued to engage over and over again, regardless of how hard we were being wiped.

Thats just a fact that all of our opponents can testify to. Most of the people on here can say they GvG'ed against us, and all of them can say we weren't shy of a fight and we are resilient (We keep on buffing, we keep on trying, win or lose). How many guilds can say they have fought Devilish? You guys spend as much on peace scrolls as any of the guilds on Kyprosa. I will give credit where due, 2 out of 3 of the GvGs you fought against us, you did fight, the other one you pretty much hid and avoided us. But its not much of a sample size is it that you guys have? You haven't exactly been declared on by TheDream and wiped over and over again by them, but continued to try out of respect for them, and for the practice yourselves. We have multiple times, we have also fought other opponents weaker than ourselves and not declared on them since. We have also avoided declaring on many guilds knowing that its not a good fight for us. You're an absolute moron for questioning our approach to GvGs.

Out of all of the GvG's we have had I feel like we had one fight where what I consider the two most important aspects (numbers and gear differential) to be close enough to truly say it was a fair fight. That was our 2nd fight against Carpe Diem a few weeks ago. Every other time, we have outgeared or outnumbered our opponents or vice versa. GvGs are a really difficult thing to balance. Unless you take the approach of TheDream/Lost and pre-organise a GVG, which we have been looking to do also.

As for your comment about Ascension not getting stronger. Just bear in mind that we are not purring at a bigger guilds feet, we are working independently. We do not see strength as being the little guy in an alliance and milking some of the glory - we want to achieve things by ourselves. We have already started achieving some of our goals (again I repeat, all by ourselves), we have killed some of the world bosses we wanted to kill (multiple times), we have gained a lot of experience PVP wise through fighting many of the bigger, stronger guilds and we continue to have fun doing it. In context you have to consider that some months ago Ascension was effectively just a small core of people, not really doing anything in particular. In our position now, are we stronger than we were? Yes. Other guilds can recognise that. Maybe its difficult for Devilish to see as it seems your objective is to become the new Neo, just not as good.... :D

TheWiggler
10-28-2015, 07:29 AM
Zerg

cyrex1900
10-28-2015, 07:38 AM
We have fought pretty much everyone now, won a bunch, lost a bunch. There are plenty of people here that can tell you even when fighting TheDream with pretty much equal numbers and getting destroyed every engagement we still fought over and over again.

i can confirm that.

Gingergogo
10-28-2015, 08:26 AM
I'm amazed how lies can just fly out of you like that... I'm almost impressed.

Kauto
10-28-2015, 08:51 AM
I am done, the idiocy of suggesting that we only declared war on you as someone was apparently watching football is beyond belief. In which case I have some serious beef with Black Swans as they declared war on us when both me and James were watching football, but we both managed to turn it off and come online to try represent our guild.

StarBuxx
10-28-2015, 08:52 AM
we dont need any worldbosses, or worldbossloot. we just swipe.

Fair enough

FatalLad
10-28-2015, 10:06 PM
Nice weather we're having here ascension ^.^ Cloudy with a chance of SALT! Sorry for bringing the pepper and making those tears fall for ya'll :(

Wolfshe
10-29-2015, 01:23 AM

Maybe just maybe you should get your facts straight before insulting Ascension. One thing I have noticed about everything you are spweing is you like DRAMA! So typical tbh.. Oh and who gives a crap about your gear,like seriously, you make it sound like we give a ♥♥♥♥. Bonbon said that because of a serp run he did with you. Being an adult??? HAHAHAHAHA #wipesawayatearfromlaughingtoohard.

Fighting stronger guilds are a challenge and in doing that we learn cos we are not afraid to lose. We will engage till the end. We are not scared to be declared on and get together and fight and like Kauto said you guys have so many peace scrolls on lately its sad, getting just as bad as Vengeance.

@Zikatheking we were bored and you were the only one left so we decided to chace you around, if it wasnt for a certain member on ts telling us to not kill you we would have wiped the deck with you. So get the whole story before spitting out false truths.

OMG you guys are still butthurt because we declared on you at luscas! Amazing!

And maybe next time you want to declare on us dont wait till so late as most of our people have actuall lives and dont live in their mothers basements.

Question @Gingergogo are you Devilishe's spokesperson? Is it nice having a title? Cos you sure talk alot.

Wolfshe
10-29-2015, 01:25 AM
Nice weather we're having here ascension ^.^ Cloudy with a chance of SALT! Sorry for bringing the pepper and making those tears fall for ya'll :(

Who are you? anyone important? Probably not. So because we don't sit here taking the insults and things being said we are salty just because we tell our side hahaha. I cant help but laugh at half of the ♥♥♥♥...

Aphex
10-29-2015, 02:31 AM
Who are you? anyone important? Probably not.

Said the person who got five posts, who I've never heard of and also the person who cannot even spell his/her own guild name right.

Kauto
10-29-2015, 02:37 AM
Aphex is salty as he stood in my gods whip last night while I was wearing a purple name as it looks pretty. Just kidding, it wasn't entirely intentional.

Fair play though... Wolfshe; its Ascension :D

Wolfshe
10-29-2015, 02:38 AM
Said the person who got five posts, who I've never heard of and also the person who cannot even spell his/her own guild name right.

Sadly I seem to do that alot lately wahaha

Want to know why i only have 5 posts? Its because I couldnt be arsed to come on here and post but since we are the target of your stupid little ♥♥♥♥♥ off I decided to just do it.

Nicko
10-29-2015, 02:40 AM

Lmao Aphex-kun. Said the person who got 143 posts.
Wolfshe is an old player on Kyprosa. Just because you can't decide whether you want to quit or not doesn't mean you have to be an ♥♥♥ to everyone. Do you even have any actual point to make or just want to trash talk?

Wolfshe
10-29-2015, 02:42 AM
Fair play though... Wolfshe; its Ascension :D

I know... You have scolded me before hehe :p

Xavith
10-29-2015, 03:09 AM
Come now guys, let's be nice :p

BonBon
10-29-2015, 03:26 AM

I think you need a leather belt. with 4 str and 4 stam. Much better ;)

http://i.imgur.com/vbyjpRO.jpg

Wolfshe
10-29-2015, 03:28 AM
I think you need a leather belt. with 4 str and 4 stam. Much better ;)

http://i.imgur.com/vbyjpRO.jpg

Wont help Bonbon, the belt is too OP :P

Kauto
10-29-2015, 04:03 AM
Theres nothing wrong with a bit of ♥♥♥♥ talking from the office in the morning. Makes the day go faster.

Aphex
10-29-2015, 04:03 AM
Lmao Aphex-kun. Said the person who got 143 posts.
Wolfshe is an old player on Kyprosa. Just because you can't decide whether you want to quit or not doesn't mean you have to be an ♥♥♥ to everyone. Do you even have any actual point to make or just want to trash talk?What does me quitting having to do with anything? Also, I'm fairly certain that most people of Kyprosa doesn't think I'm being an ♥♥♥ to everyone. Quite funny how you came to that conclusion after reading one post of mine. Or is it something you've seen in-game? Please elaborate.

Haxel0rd
10-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Who are you? anyone important? Probably not.

So since when does someone needs to be 'famous' or 'important' to have an opinion about something..?

Sladarius
10-29-2015, 08:56 PM
Lost: “How pathetic, they need 3 hours to gather their best people for this fight”
Thedream:”We showed this forum-warriors how its working”

Pretty much, we had good players get bored of waiting and leave whilst they made us wait for Zakunara, you can call it salt if you like but Auron pre-organised it days before.

I don't care about the outcome, it was interesting and fun and the perfect counter for a balanced composition of mixed classes, the last time we switched people out for a composition to play versus their raid they weren't happy so in the interest of sodium depletion we kept the same guys instead of bringing in 5 darkrunners, more healers and dropping our mageball.

I laugh at being called forum warriors though, as if we still have something to prove PvP wise in game.

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 04:20 AM
I laugh at being called forum warriors though, as if we still have something to prove PvP wise in game.

well well well, you cant denie that the last Dragon fight didnt was in your favor until 3 "Friendly" Guilds came into the Action. So does that prove that CAD is better cause you brought 3 other Guilds in? That doesnt prove anything IMO. And dont argue with Black Swans you know we are allied and when we show up they got our back or vice versa.
And Slad i feel insulted every time I read a post from you, you're talking condescendingly as if everyone who is not a Lost is scum! Thats why ppl are hate on you, your Trashtalking ingame via /sh is ridiculous and why would a Guild that are the selfproclaimed "Kings of Kyprosa" would need to be such a Scumbag Party?

Xavith
10-30-2015, 04:44 AM
3 guilds = probably a total of 5-8 people

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 04:51 AM
3 guilds = probably a total of 5-8 people

And again the lying thingy again? We had random ppl in our Raid and we still had only ~30 ppl. Thats why there was whole Bunch Italian (Bastarts or Bastards cant remember) Ascension and Devilish ppl + your own Raid. So il admit we lost poorly but dont smaller the Frame you won in to look better

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 04:57 AM
And again the lying thingy again? We had random ppl in our Raid and we still had only ~30 ppl. Thats why there was whole Bunch Italian (Bastarts or Bastards cant remember) Ascension and Devilish ppl + your own Raid. So il admit we lost poorly but dont smaller the Frame you won in to look better

Are you in cad?
If yes please dont talk about numbers

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 04:59 AM
Are you in cad?
If yes please dont talk about numbers

I should ignore you cause youre nothing to argue with but im in a good mood so il take you in.
You should have seen the way i wrote that im in CAD but well "unhealthy" intelligent ppl are poor so il let it go through.
Pls ♥♥♥♥ei camp the Bridge in WS and dont talk in Forums pls

PogChamp
10-30-2015, 05:11 AM
I should ignore you cause youre nothing to argue with but im in a good mood so il take you in.
You should have seen the way i wrote that im in CAD but well "unhealthy" intelligent ppl are poor so il let it go through.

Do you get dkp for posting ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ here Cadlings?

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 05:12 AM

Oh someone got rly mad...
Ok first of all ♥♥♥♥ei... very funny lmao ... not
The second thing i wasnt at this bridge for a week now so stop be scared of me and do your traderuns. Btw i got a lot of money from this bridge specialy from cad.
Thrid thing... a guild that cant win a fight without outnumbering a guild hard shouldnt say anything when was the last fight you won with even numbers? And please dont say the GvG against asencion you fight 100 m from you niu specki streamed it and in 1 fight he died 4 times and run back into the fight after i saw that i stoped watching
And i am nothing to argue with? Holy ♥♥♥♥ who are you? I bet most of the people dont even know if that is your ingame name aswell or not but nvm number 158

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 05:14 AM
The second thing i wasnt at this bridge for a week now so stop be scared of me and do your traderuns. Btw i got a lot of money from this bridge specialy from cad.
Thrid thing... a guild that cant win a fight without outnumbering a guild hard shouldnt say anything when was the last fight you won with even numbers? And please dont say the GvG against asencion you fight 100 m from you niu specki streamed it and in 1 fight he died 4 times and run back into the fight after i saw that i stoped watching
And i am nothing to argue with? Holy ♥♥♥♥ who are you? I bet most of the people dont even know if that is your ingame name aswell or not but nvm number 158

well ♥♥♥♥ei is still funny cause you are ♥♥♥♥ :D secondary i dont even do "Carebearpack♥♥♥♥". And why are you arguing in a matter that doesnt even include you despite youre a EX Cad. And no that isnt my InGame name cause il seperate Forums for personal reasons. And Deadei im one of the less ppl that dont have you on Mute InGame. Youre still a funny to guy to write and listen to so dont kill the momentum Honey ;)

Do you get dkp for posting ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ here Cadlings?

oh the possibly first answer of the Scumbag Party? And no this is my own offense and id still take DKP if i would get em :D

Pret
10-30-2015, 05:25 AM
And please dont say the GvG against asencion you fight 100 m from you niu specki streamed it and in 1 fight he died 4 times and run back into the fight after i saw that i stoped watching

Declared on us whilst we where bussy doing the event :/
Still think they where jelly on my mad regrade skills

Fight itself was fun but in our case unorganized and chaotic as we had little time to get everything together :(
It was fun to see how slad started calling in healers after we wiped them once :D

EDIT: @only wiped them once they wiped us more

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 05:51 AM
well ♥♥♥♥ei is still funny cause you are ♥♥♥♥ :D secondary i dont even do "Carebearpack♥♥♥♥". And why are you arguing in a matter that doesnt even include you despite youre a EX Cad. And no that isnt my InGame name cause il seperate Forums for personal reasons. And Deadei im one of the less ppl that dont have you on Mute InGame. Youre still a funny to guy to write and listen to so dont kill the momentum Honey ;)

Ok if it is funny to take the word "♥♥♥♥" and put the last 2 letters of the nsme of someone behind it i gona call you ♥♥♥♥ly.
So ♥♥♥♥ly you seperate it for personal reasons... you mean to insult people an noone know who you are?
Yeah i am a ex cadling i never said i wasnt but what does that change in the fact that most of the players in cad dont know how to pvp at all... i mean i am not a pvp pro or something but their are some basics about pvp you should know after 1 year. And btw in the time i was in cad some of the best players from east were their so yeah that wad the time when cad did good pvp. I remember makish 2weeks after he left cad he said to me "if you take the last 50-70 players that left cad and put them in 1 guild you would havr one of the strongest guilds on the server ".
And maybe a lot of people blocked me ingame idc about it and idc if you block me even if i think not so many blocked me becaus i am still talking with a lot of people. Also its wierd that people who dont talk with me say that i am a dick and people who often talk with me say i am a nice guy but yolo.
And after you insult me you tell me dont kill the momentum? Wellthen ♥♥♥♥ your momentum.

StarBuxx
10-30-2015, 05:58 AM

So first of all, Deadei, the fight vs. Ascension was really really good. Stop ♥♥♥♥ talking about it.
We did not know where our Nui is, we changed the fighting location and also there was no flame after this war, so why would you start it?

We managed to win with quite even numbers… You can also watch the VoD on my Twitch-Channel to make sure you know the fight before talking about it.

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 06:08 AM
So first of all, Deadei, the fight vs. Ascension was really really good. Stop ♥♥♥♥ talking about it.
We did not know where our Nui is, we changed the fighting location and also there was no flame after this war, so why would you start it?

We managed to win with quite even numbers… You can also watch the VoD on my Twitch-Channel to make sure you know the fight before talking about it.
Only thing i saw is how specki run into 1 fight 4tines after that its not even numbers anymore i stoped watching rheir. And that what i said not more. I didt start any flame i just said what i saw. I am not ♥♥♥♥talking anything happend for or after this situation. But even rageprime, someone who didt play for month came on ts and said that its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ what cad is doing

StarBuxx
10-30-2015, 06:15 AM
Only thing i saw is how specki run into 1 fight 4tines after that its not even numbers anymore i stoped watching rheir. And that what i said not more. I didt start any flame i just said what i saw. I am not ♥♥♥♥talking anything happend for or after this situation. But even rageprime, someone who didt play for month came on ts and said that its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ what cad is doing

Lets ask Ascension how many of them were there to fight?

As far as I remember, CAD was like 40 people

Xavith
10-30-2015, 06:18 AM

I'm not gonna deny that italian bastardz was there with more numbers. But 3 Devilish + 3 Ascension doesn't make "3 guilds" Our one raid was not more than 30-35

Pret
10-30-2015, 06:23 AM

Around 30 people is what we had during the dominion. Our Nuia was rather far away, it took us around 1 min on horse to get to the location we where fighting at.

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 06:43 AM

Ask them but it doesnt matter. Lets say thex had 60 and you 40 and they killed everyone of yo 1 time in a fight and everyone of you stand up on the nui that is 100m away at the end they still had lower numbers becaus they haf to kill everyone of you 2 times and their nui wast even a bit close to the fight.
So yeah at thr end you still outnumberd them bevaus i dont think ascension had 80 man their.
and btw they could have dont the same like you vs lost and get some other reds their to take out your healers 1 by 1 but they didt respect for that to ascension

StarBuxx
10-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Ask them but it doesnt matter. Lets say thex had 60 and you 40 and they killed everyone of yo 1 time in a fight and everyone of you stand up on the nui that is 100m away at the end they still had lower numbers becaus they haf to kill everyone of you 2 times and their nui wast even a bit close to the fight.
So yeah at thr end you still outnumberd them bevaus i dont think ascension had 80 man their.
and btw they could have dont the same like you vs lost and get some other reds their to take out your healers 1 by 1 but they didt respect for that to ascension

First of all, it was in the Festival periode. No one could have attacked our healers.
And we did not outnumber them in any way. When we fought under the bridge, noone of us came back. They were rezzed after the Fight

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 07:28 AM
First of all, it was in the Festival periode. No one could have attacked our healers.
And we did not outnumber them in any way. When we fought under the bridge, noone of us came back. They were rezzed after the Fight

Nice after you already won the GvG and probably most of ascension lwft the fight their becaus it would be useless to keep fighting you decide to fight fair ... i bet you was talking in ts how great you guys are to win like that... but yeah if you feel good like that keep fighting like that ... iz is possible so it is ok.
I wont reply on that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anymore the batterie of my smartphone is almost empty -.-

StarBuxx
10-30-2015, 07:34 AM
Nice after you already won the GvG and probably most of ascension lwft the fight their becaus it would be useless to keep fighting you decide to fight fair ... i bet you was talking in ts how great you guys are to win like that... but yeah if you feel good like that keep fighting like that ... iz is possible so it is ok.
I wont reply on that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anymore the batterie of my smartphone is almost empty -.-

Are you a member of ascension Deadei? Or why can you even talk about that GvG? Both sides said it was fun. Do you actually fight instead of spaming the forum with your nonsense? Could you proof that you are better? Because im gonna respect your ♥♥♥♥talk if you can actually play on the same level as we do.

Sladarius
10-30-2015, 08:13 AM
well well well, you cant denie that the last Dragon fight didnt was in your favor until 3 "Friendly" Guilds came into the Action. So does that prove that CAD is better cause you brought 3 other Guilds in? That doesnt prove anything IMO. And dont argue with Black Swans you know we are allied and when we show up they got our back or vice versa.
And Slad i feel insulted every time I read a post from you, you're talking condescendingly as if everyone who is not a Lost is scum! Thats why ppl are hate on you, your Trashtalking ingame via /sh is ridiculous and why would a Guild that are the selfproclaimed "Kings of Kyprosa" would need to be such a Scumbag Party?

No, your guild leader and anyone who follows him are scum, your allies are scum.

Your GM was banned for defrauding, your members send 'innocens' and 'lostdream' pirate alts to jail to farm 500 honor in the middle of the night.

You drove so many ♥♥♥♥ing people away from transferring to Kyprosa with your boasts of your PvE Zerging.

The siege was 70 Lost vs 70 Whatever you had in defence.

The only people that hate on me are the ones who I want to hate on me because then it's so much more satisfying when we crush them.

Me adding different guilds members to my raids, especially guilds we are allied with or work together in some regard is not different to you turning up with Black Swans / Vengeance (and what used to be Neo).

Am I not allowed to do that?

It's not like I have two guilds of members to call upon and can't fill a raid.

I'm a hero of my faction, this demeanour you seem to think we postulate is in your head.

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Are you a member of ascension Deadei? Or why can you even talk about that GvG? Both sides said it was fun. Do you actually fight instead of spaming the forum with your nonsense? Could you proof that you are better? Because im gonna respect your ♥♥♥♥talk if you can actually play on the same level as we do.
i am pretty sure that i am better then most of the players in cad not all but most of them a lot of them just simply outgear me but i am never someone who complain about gear but sometimes its just to much if people get me to 20% life befor i even get into their rage just becaus of gods wipes i cant do anything. And btw i never said i am the best pvp player or something i know their are a lot of people who player better then me. and most of the people who play good know that i always give respect writing "gf" after every fight in arena for example but still i am playing this game for over a year now and i had a lot of fight, big fights and small fights, so even if i am not the best player i saw a lot and i got some experience in that time so i think yes i can talk about that GvG from what i have seen their. but if both sides had fun keep doing it if it makes you feel better.
yeah i am talking a lot in the forum atm but what should i do if i am bored at work?

DeaDei
10-30-2015, 10:30 AM
(and what used to be Neo).

wasnt neo on of the 4 cad guilds?

StarBuxx
10-30-2015, 11:06 AM
wasnt neo on of the 4 cad guilds?

your jokes are not getting funnier

Trivo
10-30-2015, 11:18 AM
your jokes are not getting funnier

Please.. Let him think he is funny..
Otherwise he'd cry..

EzikealRage
10-30-2015, 12:56 PM

Well most of us joined after 30min's of the fight because alot of us were either having dinner or watching the football . None the less we should of turned it around on you but we didnt you won end of . Drama over

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 01:02 PM
No, your guild leader and anyone who follows him are scum, your allies are scum.

Your GM was banned for defrauding, your members send 'innocens' and 'lostdream' pirate alts to jail to farm 500 honor in the middle of the night.

You drove so many ♥♥♥♥ing people away from transferring to Kyprosa with your boasts of your PvE Zerging.

The only people that hate on me are the ones who I want to hate on me because then it's so much more satisfying when we crush them.

Me adding different guilds members to my raids, especially guilds we are allied with or work together in some regard is not different to you turning up with Black Swans / Vengeance (and what used to be Neo).

I'm a hero of my faction, this demeanour you seem to think we postulate is in your head.

Slad Slad Slad... always the same. Talkin again like a King but your behavior is still Childish. Youre even lying in your own Face.

1. I cant even state what the reality is cause i dont know. Fact is he got Banned

2. Can you prove that those are CAD alts? Simple as that prove it.

3. We drove em away? How is that even possible? Cause of Forum posts? In that all the Salty Escargo-lickers stated how bad we are? How ♥♥♥♥ty we are? How Criminal we are? And that Kyprosa isnt playable cause of us? You, the ♥♥♥♥talkers of Kyprosa drove em away, the ppl that always only had hate for CAD.

4. Didnt you stated a Month or so ago you wouldnt need an alliance cause youre strong enough and you wont be as ♥♥♥♥ as CAD is with the alliances? It seems you didnt told that your "alliance"

5. Youre a "Hero" in the Shadow of Leliana! You will never reach his Status not this nor the next year of Playing cause youre simply an Adult with the mindsetting of a ******ed Emperor.

Free
10-30-2015, 01:25 PM
Relax guys!! U take the game so serious, omg

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4280467/ecg-normal-o.gif

Dat xD

BrutLeX
10-30-2015, 02:19 PM
3. We drove em away? How is that even possible? Cause of Forum posts? In that all the Salty Escargo-lickers stated how bad we are? How ♥♥♥♥ty we are? How Criminal we are? And that Kyprosa isnt playable cause of us? You, the ♥♥♥♥talkers of Kyprosa drove em away, the ppl that always only had hate for CAD.

3. Yes, your zerg hive mentality drove them away.

We (and i don't mean Lost, by "we" i mean the people who organized players/guilds to come Kyprosa in alpha/beta, to make it the nb.1 contested EU server) had talk with the major guilds from the dead servers, and not a single one wished to come to Kyprosa, and they had all given the same reason "that server is controlled by a huge zerg". So most of them decided to go to Eanna instead, which i didn't get why, since that server was controlled by a zerg as well since the first days, but for some reason they were more afraid of CAD&BS than Apex zerg it seems...

So yeah, your alliance was the reason we didn't get the top guilds from the dead servers, but they heard about your downfall, and some of them are now rethinking of coming to Kyprosa to show us that they are worthy opponents. So we will have new enemies to fight, while your alliance will fall into oblivion and will be forgotten over time.:rolleyes:

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 02:46 PM
3. Yes, your zerg hive mentality drove them away.

We (and i don't mean Lost, by "we" i mean the people who organized players/guilds to come Kyprosa in alpha/beta, to make it the nb.1 contested EU server) had talk with the major guilds from the dead servers, and not a single one wished to come to Kyprosa, and they had all given the same reason "that server is controlled by a huge zerg". So most of them decided to go to Eanna instead, which i didn't get why, since that server was controlled by a zerg as well since the first days, but for some reason they were more afraid of CAD&BS than Apex zerg it seems...

So yeah, your alliance was the reason we didn't get the top guilds from the dead servers, but they heard about your downfall, and some of them are now rethinking of coming to Kyprosa to show us that they are worthy opponents. So we will have new enemies to fight, while your alliance will fall into oblivion and will be forgotten over time.:rolleyes:

We wont stop till the Server dies so dont hope of a Downfall, Lost will die before we do!!!

Drizzt Sama
10-30-2015, 03:57 PM

1. Level of Lost is so high if their GM can;t keep his mouth and calling ppl "scums"

2. Don;t be too fair, because plenty of Lost members were using 3rd party programs for treasure hunting.

3. What drove them away was your ♥♥♥♥talk / QQ about our alliance

4. w/e

5. Get a life - there is world outside of Archeage ;) some ppl just don't like you because you are 26 years old kid :)

6. Kicking ppl from raid is next one sign of that how mature Lost is.

7. you have 1 guild and whole carebear Nuia side so it's like few guilds more than CAD has.

8. Hero of your faction atm is Rizzerr form Black Swans and don;t forget about it ;)

Jackalh
10-30-2015, 08:34 PM
8. Hero of your faction atm is Rizzerr form Black Swans and don;t forget about it ;)

1 of 10 - bought votes with DKP (no worldboss loot to buy).

FreeBSD
10-30-2015, 11:21 PM

Your hero got banned, irrevocably, just like Specki.

http://i.imgur.com/SNDfP9g.png

Sladarius
10-31-2015, 03:53 AM
5. Youre a "Hero" in the Shadow of Leliana! You will never reach his Status not this nor the next year of Playing cause youre simply an Adult with the mindsetting of a ******ed Emperor.

That's nice to know, not like i've succeeded everywhere he failed.

StarBuxx
11-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the fun, Lost!

http://www.twitch.tv/starbux33/v/24142654

L0cK
11-06-2015, 12:03 AM

nice clicking skills !

StarBuxx
11-06-2015, 12:15 AM
nice clicking skills !

Ty Clairre!

Bifo
11-06-2015, 07:44 AM

Good fight!! gz

Eddie
11-06-2015, 07:52 AM

CAD only 25 people :D:D

StarBuxx
11-07-2015, 12:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HseRH0Lt4yA

windwall
11-07-2015, 02:48 PM
well the music was ok

eva13
11-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Kawaii: Actively scrolling :'D

http://s19.postimg.org/cmfyj5f4j/Screen_Shot0904.jpg

SS with dedication for Method since he have mentioned our peace time on /f :D and I feel there is special connection between us ;)

I find your guys peace scrolls war funny so I thougth I would challenge all guilds of Kyprosa and go hardcore with peace scrolls. we had over +700h of peace but unfortunately I havent made ss, what I deeply regret :( I am sure none of you will beat us at peace scrolling

anyways.. but true story is... one of my hardcore prestige farmers quitted game and he didn't know what to do with his prestige...

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 12:41 AM
Kawaii: Actively scrolling :'D

http://s19.postimg.org/cmfyj5f4j/Screen_Shot0904.jpg

SS with dedication for Method since he have mentioned our peace time on /f :D and I feel there is special connection between us ;)

I find your guys peace scrolls war funny so I thougth I would challenge all guilds of Kyprosa and go hardcore with peace scrolls. we had over +700h of peace but unfortunately I havent made ss, what I deeply regret :( I am sure none of you will beat us at peace scrolling

anyways.. but true story is... one of my hardcore prestige farmers quitted game and he didn't know what to do with his prestige...

nice.
when you gona let me join kawaii again and why you kicked me you nevr told me. and please dot say "becaus you are to cute" again that not a reason to kick someone

eva13
11-18-2015, 06:28 AM
nice.
when you gona let me join kawaii again and why you kicked me you nevr told me. and please dot say "becaus you are to cute" again that not a reason to kick someone

I think that have happened like 2 months ago and you are still puking it out on me D: I guess you will never forget :C
Kawaii is non pk guild and I think it would not suit you; you are cute though :3

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 07:12 AM
I think that have happened like 2 months ago and you are still puking it out on me D: I guess you will never forget :C
Kawaii is non pk guild and I think it would not suit you; you are cute though :3

in that time i was trying to be a better person and so pk so i joined you and after you kicked me i was so mad that i start pking again.... you made me the bad person that i am now its all your fault that i am the cute devil now

eva13
11-18-2015, 01:23 PM
in that time i was trying to be a better person and so pk so i joined you and after you kicked me i was so mad that i start pking again.... you made me the bad person that i am now its all your fault that i am the cute devil now

you can try to be better person in aurum :)

DeaDei
11-18-2015, 02:08 PM
you can try to be better person in aurum :)

cant they force me to pk

eva13
11-18-2015, 03:41 PM
cant they force me to pk

wow Aurum is so evil. I am not sure how you can cope with that