PDA

View Full Version : True rpk guild recruitment post

Behemot
10-23-2015, 02:30 AM
Iam a man of a few words. So this May be the shortest guild post in history.
And also one with the least effort. I wont even try to make this a glorious post. Just cause it doesnt matter for scum like you.

West faction

True rpk means actuall random player killers. Doesnt matter who, where, what ever.
Those who find their joy in this game by ending players lifes are the true rpks.
Its a good feeling to fight with dirty tricks and coming trough with it, if you know what iam talking about and share the same mindset you are invitet to apply.

The guild has no pride, no political ties, no respect for others, we steal, we scam we care only for us.

What i offer you:
A place that accepts this playstyle and will support it no matter what.
A guild name that will justify your actions.
A leader that understands the need of such a guild in this game.

You want to join and become the ruthless murderer you wish to be.
Heres the requirement to show how low of a scum you are:
Kill 15 low levels of your own faction record it send it.

Send me the link and i will hand you the invite.
Keep in mind that i will repost the video in this thread for everyone to understand what low lifes we are.

Allstar
10-23-2015, 02:42 AM
rip ameno

DeaDei
10-23-2015, 02:52 AM
Even if i am east maybe if i find the time i still gona make a video to show what a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i am. I like guilds like yours with nk rules but still even if i can be a dick i would never scamm someone i dont think thats a good point

Behemot
10-23-2015, 02:58 AM
Scamming is an art. I myself am realy bad at it, and dont really bother with it. but i honor the effort it takes to pull it and to get trough with it.
Scammers are a great bunch of people that know how to get what they want with dirty tricks and a good ability to convince, this attitude is in my pov very close to the mindset of true rpk. This is why scammers deserve a place in this guild.

@DeaDei
Looking forward to see it. Nothings better then seeing somebody spending time on rpking the weaker ones.

DeaDei
10-23-2015, 05:04 AM
Hmm i think different about scamming becaus if you scamm someone you kinda lie to him and after all i am not a lair and i liek honest people. Specialy if you scamm someone thing where he spent real money on it to get it or a lot of time.
Stealing packs is something different becaus people who carft packs know that they can get stolen and they take the risk. Also i like when people flame in faction chat that there packs got stolen that the best thing in this game and thats the only reason i am still playing it.
Well maxbe the video gona take a while i am not rly aktiv atm and when i am online i am most of the time semi-afk but maybe i gona do some ♥♥♥♥ on the weekend again i have to bring the hate back becaus i think atm their are not enough people that dont like me and flame me.

Koone
10-23-2015, 05:47 AM
Looking forward to kill some members of your clan.

At least in your post, you need to specify that only the smart ones are allowed.

Behemot
10-23-2015, 06:56 AM
I dont need to get more specified in my post. The ones its directed to will know that i am looking only for them specifficly. In this term every low life is quite special. Everybody experiences this lust for rpk a lil bit different, its the dedication to follow this playstyle that is important, nothing else. Thats what only matters. And every dedicated rpk i have met brings in experience which let them dedicate to that playstyle. This individual experiences that let to this decision is more then enough to qualify.

batarel
10-23-2015, 07:02 AM
lol so you want gather players what have fun from killing peoples, not from playing game, i understand that game is all about farming gold to get better gears and only fun is from killing others, but still farming on low levels is low
Will this guild be east, west or pirate?

Bifo
10-23-2015, 07:18 AM
If u are scammers you are only ♥♥♥♥.. Whereas the only ones to be scammed are the new players, generally poor, which after the scam they leave the game..
I hope to see soon your tag around..

Behemot
10-23-2015, 07:32 AM
I like the part where you claim everybody who was ever scammed to be noobs (new player) hihi.
But seriously you should read previous posts before shouting out loud but not that i care to much, i understand that you have in no way the mindset nor the dedication that this guild has required. So i can only I forgive you for not understanding.

Even so, yeah you pretty much nailed it.

Bifo
10-23-2015, 07:41 AM
I like the part where you claim everybody who was ever scammed to be noobs (new player) hihi.
But seriously you should read previous posts before shouting out loud but not that i care to much, i understand that you have in no way the mindset nor the dedication that this guild has required. So i can only I forgive you for not understanding.

noob isn't a new player.. newbie is a new player..

However I have already lost too much time with you, see you in game :)

TheWiggler
10-23-2015, 08:28 AM
Iam a man of a few words. So this May be the shortest guild post in history.
And also one with the least effort. I wont even try to make this a glorious post. Just cause it doesnt matter for scum like you.

West faction

True rpk means actuall random player killers. Doesnt matter who, where, what ever.
Those who find their joy in this game by ending players lifes are the true rpks.
Its a good feeling to fight with dirty tricks and coming trough with it, if you know what iam talking about and share the same mindset you are invitet to apply.

The guild has no pride, no political ties, no respect for others, we steal, we scam we care only for us.

What i offer you:
A place that accepts this playstyle and will support it no matter what.
A guild name that will justify your actions.
A leader that understands the need of such a guild in this game.

You want to join and become the ruthless murderer you wish to be.
Heres the requirement to show how low of a scum you are:
Kill 15 low levels of your own faction record it send it.

Send me the link and i will hand you the invite.
Keep in mind that i will repost the video in this thread for everyone to understand what low lifes we are.

This brings tears to my eyes! GL my fellow player killer :) slay them zerglings

Lally Senpai
10-24-2015, 07:50 PM
I like your idea but the scamming part makes no sense, outsmarting and laming is fine to some degree but man scamming... please..

Behemot
10-25-2015, 04:25 AM
A guild that claims to follow the codex of no rules is only truly such a guild when it accepts and advance in every shady aspect of this game.