PDA

View Full Version : Freedich Rift, Cucumber farmer's gone wild

Nonironi
10-25-2015, 09:02 AM
On a crisp october evening a group of farmers went for an adventure.While traveling through cinderstone they stumbled upon a camp littered with packs. Riotman says to the group we should pick these packs up and take them with us. The group agrees and the farmer's quickly spawn their haulers(that's what farmers do)they load the packs and continue their adventure.

The path was perilous, they passed through giant scorpians, lizards,ghosts and other obstacles until they found themselves at the sea. Drazhar says to the group "we must continue" i will spawn my merchant ship. Riotman says i'll do the same, and the farmers continue on.
They encountered rough seas and winds, giant jellyfish and seabugs. They would not be detoured, the adventure would continue. They spot a small island in the sea, Gitano says to the group i know this island, it was once overrun with pirates and other seafaring waifs.
Avramm says to the group all is not lost we can start a rift here, the group agrees and unloads the packs onto the beach. As the last pack was set down Lumis spots a wild tortuga, a fight for the packs takes place and the farmer's bodies are soon scattered on the beach. The tortuga pirates spawn haulers and begin to take the packs, but something strange happens.http://i58.tinypic.com/11b0zsx.jpg

These packs are filled with dark magic and the tortuga pirates leave them on the beach and disappear. Dedyda says to the group we can't leave these packs here to leak into the sea, noni suggests we take them further inland for safety.
The farmers spawn their donkeys and move the packs as the last pack is placed the wild tortuga return with haulers. Firelog shouts to the group hit the haulers those packs don't contain dark magic!!
In the chaos and dying the farmers claim some packs and turn them in. As they find themselves coming to the nui 1 by 1 they decide the adventure is over and go back to the safety of their cucumber feilds wondering when the next adventure will be and where it will take them.

*DISCLAIMER this was posted in the spirit of fun no salt required or desired
No donkey,hauler,ship or pack was harmed in the making of this adventure
despite the fact bodies littered the beach no one was harmed in real life

Aldween
10-25-2015, 09:18 AM
Dahuta RP server. No wonder why server deaded.

TL;DR

Olumis
10-25-2015, 09:42 AM
Brilliant story, Noni!

It was a kodak moment. Laughed so hard. As dark as it was, the packs were also our luck.

Grimghast Pack 0 - 5 Tortuga pack

PS: Can't see the pics tho.. :( and post moar pics too.

VMilla
10-25-2015, 03:21 PM
Nothing suspicious!?! Nice Nonininini

Lady No Shoes
10-25-2015, 09:36 PM
I couldn't tell who most of the Tortuga muppets in that picture but I read in nation chat that furball Johnson was there at that time too? That poor old moggie probably hadn't seen a Grimghast pack in a year he forgot all about it.

Reborn By Fire
10-30-2015, 03:03 PM
i told you , these packs had something wrong . they are cursed !

kwart
10-30-2015, 03:38 PM
There's a rift in freedich? o.O

Digma76
10-30-2015, 03:55 PM
Yes, didn't you know? It only requires 20 packs :P