PDA

View Full Version : 5v5 Sign up thread! (server wide event)

Shortyy
10-26-2015, 10:33 AM
So I have had my other thread up for a while now and I think its time to see how many sign ups we get. Depending on how many we get signed up will see if I actually go through with it or not.

original thread: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?242313-The-first-of-many-server-wide-events!/page1

So I'm going to limit guilds to 2 teams per bracket. So you can have 2 teams for each bracket if you want. Fill out this form to sign up and keep your eyes peeled to when I will release the date of the event. I have decided to move the event to Sungold like Cake suggested for the increased amount of room.

Rules:
Maximum of 5 players(obvious one here)
Full buffs allowed
No pots/Ginseng
Any Class/Combo Allowed and no max limit on each class(I wanna see some strategy here)
No griefing and interrupting the fight that is taking place(yes this even applies to us)

Prizes:

25 Lord coins from Konvict:
10 Lord Coins from Zerg:
10 Lord Coins from Core

More prizes to follow! The winners will be rewarded!
If you want to donate prizes to the pot let me know by mail :)

So there will be 2 brackets! They will be a knock out bracket as we will have 2 tournies happening at the same time. Winner takes all.

One with 20k GS limit across all five players(yes we will add this up and its the gearscore on the day not whats on this thread so make sure you keep it updated)
One without a GS limit

(Copy and paste this template below and reply to this thread to sign up!)

Team Name:
What Guild you are from:
Name, spec/class and GS for each player which is what they will have to use for the event:
Team Captain Name:
Faction:
What bracket are you wanting to play in?(you can only sign up to one):

I hope we get alot of sign ups and have a great evening of pvp!

Make sure to spread the event round so we get as many people as possible. If we get a decent amount of sign ups I will schedule the event in the next 2 weeks. I will give this a week to see how many sign ups we get.

Feel free to pm me any questions or concerns.

Gl&HF cya in the game :)

JackOfAllTrades
10-26-2015, 02:46 PM
buffs shouldnt be allowed as well - waste of money

Gothiques
10-26-2015, 02:54 PM
Team Name: 5 Plebs
What Guild you are from: Zerg
Names: Gothiques, Mew, Smurf, God & Meega/Archisolo (we decide). <20 000 Gear score total.
Team Captain Name: Gothiques
Faction: East
What bracket are you wanting to play in?(you can only sign up to one): 5v5 <20k GS

Outlanderp
10-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Team Name: Cute Grills
What Guild you are from:Konvict
Name, spec/class and GS for each player which is what they will have to use for the event: Outlander(dreambreaker 3.5k), Disturbed (Skullknight 3.7k), Data (Abolisher 3.6k), Firstviking (Some sort of mage? 4.6k gs), Zana (Templar 3.8k gs)
Team Captain Name: Outlander
Faction: West sideeee
What bracket are you wanting to play in?(you can only sign up to one): 20k gs one

Shortyy
10-27-2015, 07:00 AM
Team Name: 5 Plebs
What Guild you are from: Zerg
Names: Gothiques, Mew, Smurf, God & Meega/Archisolo (we decide). <20 000 Gear score total.
Team Captain Name: Gothiques
Faction: East
What bracket are you wanting to play in?(you can only sign up to one): 5v5 <20k GS

Need the GS for each player :)

Gothiques
10-27-2015, 09:21 AM
It jumps all the time on everyone due to broken gems and before few days of tournament I will update with exact numbers. But as I said overall GS is <20k.