PDA

View Full Version : I don`t understund why...

Porcodiostogioco
10-26-2015, 10:28 PM
it was like 1 or 2 weeks i was not watching the forum to get out of drama and take the game as a game and not as a work, it took 3 hour to read all wroted in this time i wanst on forum... but ive only one strange thing that i don`t understund... Lost is strongest no one can disagree, they getting content, wars, even castle, but even if they are getting all, i `m asking my self, why lot of them, still so arrogant, insulting people, flaming everyone for stupid reason, i mean why you would do that when you are getting everything in the game and everyone knows that you are strongest guild at the moment?

You see TheDream, they are not getting content like Lost do, but they are respected by everyone, and they don`t insult, harras anyone.
I just don`t get why would you be so arrogant and hostile with everyone . As i said in another post, i m tryng to be friendly with everyone but with some people of Lost(no name , to avoid flame and insults) is impossible and everything started from Sladarius, cause lot of people that before was not talking at all, now are spamming faction and shouts chats of insult and flame. cause this guy before mentioned feel like a king . as i mentioned in another post again, i hope you will calm down a bit , cause right now, you have lot of guild working with you cause they are scared by your guild, not because they RESPECT you, you are strongest, we know.

Hope you get the message, i don`t want to open a flame post, but i think you get my point.

sorry for my bad english, hope you understund.

Simo

DeaDei
10-26-2015, 10:37 PM
it was like 1 or 2 weeks i was not watching the forum to get out of drama and take the game as a game and not as a work, it took 3 hour to read all wroted in this time i wanst on forum... but ive only one strange thing that i don`t understund... Lost is strongest no one can disagree, they getting content, wars, even castle, but even if they are getting all, i `m asking my self, why lot of them, still so arrogant, insulting people, flaming everyone for stupid reason, i mean why you would do that when you are getting everything in the game and everyone knows that you are strongest guild at the moment?

You see TheDream, they are not getting content like Lost do, but they are respected by everyone, and they don`t insult, harras anyone.
I just don`t get why would you be so arrogant and hostile with everyone . As i said in another post, i m tryng to be friendly with everyone but with some people of Lost(no name , to avoid flame and insults) is impossible and everything started from Sladarius, cause lot of people that before was not talking at all, now are spamming faction and shouts chats of insult and flame. cause this guy before mentioned feel like a king . as i mentioned in another post again, i hope you will calm down a bit , cause right now, you have lot of guild working with you cause they are scared by your guild, not because they RESPECT you, you are strongest, we know.

Hope you get the message, i don`t want to open a flame post, but i think you get my point.

Simo
Hey.
I dont know how long you are already on this server but their was a time where CAD+BS where the arrogant players who got all the contend and they also insulted the people ( not as hars as lost are insulting them now but still). So my opinion is if you are in a good position and a you act like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you shouls know that people gona act like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s whe you lose the position. Same is for lost yeah atm they are the strongest guild but the others are catching up and i am sure sooner or later their will be someone who take this position away from them and then they shouldnt wonder that people gona be toxic to them

Ascale
10-26-2015, 10:44 PM

Simo

We are so scary that we push people to do contents that they never done before ... nice try here, and the flame will still be there against swans and cad and for many reasons it is not going to change so deal with it

Porcodiostogioco
10-26-2015, 11:41 PM
we will se whats going on :D

Ledavor
10-27-2015, 02:11 AM
So you really think The Dream is respected by everyone? That's funny. They're also insulting others and Stuff like that especially at Misterrow, where they have to pk and fear their own faction to get the Quest done.

Crinaz
10-27-2015, 02:58 AM
please go back to your safe space on tumblr

Kievit
10-27-2015, 04:31 AM
The dream are Nice people
Lost are nice people to
But if they keep ganking/flaming on ya ure probaly in a guild they dont like
Just have fun and before u all start flaming u can also just pm or mail and talk one on one in a normal way its most of the time the best way XD and role one now and then :p

Exiledd
10-27-2015, 05:01 AM
Who cares? Chaos is good. :D

Free
10-27-2015, 05:42 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/63507402.jpg

windwall
10-27-2015, 05:52 AM
people getting feared and pked at mistmirrow for reasons! wich are: A. you take down towers at 2:15min on the clock
B. you taking down then main tower before the side towers

Ledavor
10-27-2015, 06:08 AM
people getting feared and pked at mistmirrow for reasons! wich are: A. you take down towers at 2:15min on the clock
B. you taking down then main tower before the side towers

Well it was just in the beginning of mistmerrow and we werent taking down the main towers before side towers. It was just to get the first hit ;)

cyrex1900
10-27-2015, 06:19 AM
So you really think The Dream is respected by everyone? That's funny. They're also insulting others and Stuff like that especially at Misterrow, where they have to pk and fear their own faction to get the Quest done.

haha. if we trouble to get the quest done, its because we have a 15-20man guildraid. the same guildraid that wins haranya alot of halcyona battles, because we actually go to the ♥♥♥♥ing flag. meanwhile, the so called strongest guild east, CAD, is doing nothing but joining random raids and leeching the medailles.

when Lost raids the yny grimghast rift, its theDream that shows up to protect the random raid.

Ledavor
10-27-2015, 06:34 AM
haha. if we trouble to get the quest done, its because we have a 15-20man guildraid. the same guildraid that wins haranya alot of halcyona battles, because we actually go to the ♥♥♥♥ing flag. meanwhile, the so called strongest guild east, CAD, is doing nothing but joining random raids and leeching the medailles.

when Lost raids the yny grimghast rift, its theDream that shows up to protect the random raid.

Well i've never said sth like CAD strongest east guild. I just said TheDream isn't that great like he said. So please shut up :)

sanity painkiller
10-27-2015, 07:14 AM
funny porcodiowhatever you dont understand???
i remember you in fraction and shout chat..loud mouthy insulting....just like some of you guildies
so what do you want
you guys just get the answer
and some just have fun with that trashtalk, you looked like one of them
lost is constantly progressing not only the precious gearscore but also the gameplay
we startet as a small guild fighting bs and cad 20 against 100 or more and we showed up even if we had no chance to win
at least we had fights and only thing we couldnt fight was barely the numbers you had
you were cheesing griefing and flaming like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s
we have been like a family a leader that worked for his guild and his members not for his own gear gold or whatever
a leader we can trust without dkp cause he knows whats going on in his guild and he cares for his members
we wanted contend and we took it away from you
we want to clean the server from leeching allliances like yours
and we want to have proper pvp we want to fight more than we want to win (although winning is fine for sure)
your not dead now...maybe but the last guild that joined your unholy alliance just splitted and fell apart
if execration had akted like the mature reasonable and clever leader that i knew him before he could have had a strong guild with evry content he dreams of in future
but he made a wrong decision
and i am quite sure there is not a single guild that could team up with you without struggling with a split inside cause you are the enemy for most players
no one can be proud to be with you
but evryone wants to be proud of his guild
I am proud of lost even we maybe a guild full of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s thats the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s i like and trust in
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s that are able to play the game instead of helping others to play it and wait for something to drop from their table

lost simply says dont be a ♥♥♥♥ing minion go and get your stuff sorted stand up and fight
and be sure we will fight you back hopefully getting fun for evryone

Drizzt Sama
10-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Lost shouldn't be so cocky. At kyprosa everything is rotating. Sooner or later you will lose your precious content.

Crinaz
10-27-2015, 07:55 AM
Lost shouldn't be so cocky. At kyprosa everything is rotating. Sooner or later you will lose your precious content.

you seem to have lost the point where we want to fight about content, its way more fun

sanity painkiller
10-27-2015, 08:03 AM

you cant read? perhaps we should create some kind of picture forum for you

but yes maybe we lose some worldbossys some day
but not content
cause if somone wanna take it he has to fight us before
and as i said thats the content we want
so go get some balls and fight us on battlefield instead of chat and forums

Plebsant
10-27-2015, 08:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

Plebsant
10-27-2015, 08:31 AM
This is great banter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

csimi
10-27-2015, 08:35 AM

The biggest loss of content is due to every single guild wanting to do bosses outside of peak hours which leads to ♥♥♥♥ being uncontested.
Your alliance is probably the largest factor in this since you live off DKP and uncontested bosses = easy DKP.

Drizzt Sama
10-27-2015, 08:36 AM
Yeah some day we will wake up at 5am to fight for kraken/dragon. Stop saying ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that you want fight for it because even devilish won't belive.

maceintu
10-27-2015, 09:57 AM
Yeah some day we will wake up at 5am to fight for kraken/dragon. Stop saying ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that you want fight for it because even devilish won't belive.

we are doing it 1 hour earlier than you guys used to start doing it, why? cause we got to go to work right after we've killed it. point is we wanted to fight over it and you gave up after losing 2 times. if we left it alive you would just go back to free farming it while everyone else is at work. you want it back. wake up and contest it

OopsUSA
10-27-2015, 10:05 AM

In fact of matter is that we have started to wake up to what would fight with you for the bosses, and you in the beginning have repeatedly brought an equal amount or more people, and have won, but after losing several times just blown away, because you and yours "red ally" want free farm and not to fight for the bosses.

sry. for google tranlate :)

csimi
10-27-2015, 10:07 AM

How about doing it after 7PM when people are back home/starting to get home?
Sounds too scary?

Hal
10-27-2015, 12:24 PM

We fully intent to lose content, it's not something we're trying to prevent from happening; Can't wait for the day the Nuian guilds your unholy alliance smothered just so you could try and control the server gather their strength enough to do this content. We only prevent your terrible guilds from doing world bossy. How stupid can you be? This thread is a shameful blight on your guild, again.

Ormolycka
10-27-2015, 01:42 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/63507402.jpg

I'm fairly sure the majority of the people that are flaming each other like there's no tomorrow are in fact 18 years of age or older. Pretty ♥♥♥♥ing pathetic, hahaha.