PDA

View Full Version : Dear TRION, i have a question for you

HOTFIX
10-27-2015, 08:04 AM
Ok, i get it, you cant do anything agains bots, because XL game dont care/making extra money from botters and you are just a publisher without any rights, ok ok, its clear
but

Why the hell i must spent my 25 labor (15min to regen) to report one bot (dont forget they are swarming all over the map) and "help" you

if you dont learn lessons from 2014, reporting is useless, bots just going to Judge in Austera and auto-removing debuffs. so..

question, why the hell i must spent 25 labor to help you, when you just...dont care/not doing anything :confused:

G3X
10-27-2015, 08:56 AM
*KLAP* *KLAP* *KLAP* , Is this your 1st MMO ??

HOTFIX
10-27-2015, 10:41 AM
*KLAP* *KLAP* *KLAP* , Is this your 1st MMO ??

Do you have sibling or you are only "smart" kid in family ?

Eray
10-28-2015, 01:13 PM
dude bots what keeps the market alive by providing mats for the server.you gotta love them and give the credit they deserve.thanks.

CAKE
10-28-2015, 04:15 PM
"think" my young friend.. If your using labor to report then your more likely NOT going to be abusing the report tool. No labor cost and they would receive nearly x10 the amount of reports with a high percentage of them being false or troll reports.

You get rewarded in-game when the bot is confirmed so you shouldn't see it as a problem. Just make sure after you report ingame that you use the Bot thread provided in general forums to report it also, to hasten your reward.

HOTFIX
10-30-2015, 06:17 AM
Since GM logs once a week, or less, you just lose your labor at every report, because bots just go to Austera's judge and removing report buffs

anyway, every day more and more bots on server and apex price goes up and up...so good luck with your labor waste on reports