PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our newest forum, Publisher Requests!

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Welcome, Adventurers, to our newest forum -- Publisher Requests! For those of you who are looking for more of an inside scoop on what's coming to ArcheAge, or want to check on a community idea that's been requested, this is the forum for you.

What's the goal of this forum?

One of the things that's sometimes tough in a forum as active as ours is being able to call out the current work the team is doing with XL to improve ArcheAge. You guys have suggested many amazing ideas, or have pointed out bugs that are in need of fixing, but these threads or staff responses have the tendency to get lost amongst the sea of posts.

But we want to do more than just create forum where you can easily find the current hot topics. We want to show you what we're discussing, what we're requesting to the team, and the feedback we have gotten from XL. We want to be transparent with you, our Adventurers, and give you a clear look into what's happening on a routine basis.

We also want a place where we can easily update you on a specific situation without having to force anyone to climb through mounds of posts. All of the posts in this forum will feature their updated information at the very top, so you don't have to go searching to get the latest news.

So, in short, this forum has 3 important goals:

Provide transparency in discussions between Trion and XLGAMES.
Provide players an easy-to-use location to get the latest ArcheAge information.
Provide an area for players to offer constructive feedback and stay involved in major topics.

How does this forum work?

Whenever a new issue arises, or a new community feature is forwarded along to XL for their consideration, we'll create a thread in this forum. The very first post will feature a description of what's being proposed or discussed, and the posts will be left open for community members to freely discuss the topic.

As we get additional information and updates, the topmost post in a thread will be updated to reflect the changes and note what's new. At the same time, we'll create a new post in the thread, bumping it to let you know it's been updated.

Are there special rules to interacting in this forum?

Unlike our other forums, this forum's rules will be much more strict and will be separate from the infraction system. We want to make sure that we cultivate a place where people can leave feedback -- both positive feedback and constructive negative feedback -- without fear of being insulted, flamed, or drawn into an argument.

When posting in this forum, please be polite and considerate at all times. Do not start an argument with another commenter simply because you disagree with them. Do not make posts that insult members of the staff. Please follow all of our normal forum rules when posting here.

Should you violate one of these rules, you will receive a polite warning and your post will be removed. Should you break the rules again, your access to this forum will be immediately and permanently revoked.

Your account will still be able to post in the rest of the forums as normal, but you will not be able to post here. You will still incur infractions for any rules you may break in these forums.

Will you be taking feedback on these posts into account?

Yep! The conversations discussed here can be used in the discussions between XL and Trion, so we can make sure the community is involved in upcoming changes to the game.

Will XL be using these forums too?

Yep! Members of the XLGAMES team will be reading this forum, and sometimes we'll be posting information on their behalf.

Will there be a single master thread that will show what items are coming in future updates?

Yes, there will be a "Upcoming Features" post that will show what items will be coming to the game as of our next update. This post is subject to change as more features are confirmed or changed by XL during their development.

With all of that said, we hope you enjoy this new insight into ArcheAge's development!

Sincerely,
The ArcheAge Team

Llewelyn
10-28-2015, 03:40 PM
Cool

romonster
10-28-2015, 03:54 PM
This is nice, it makes things much easier to find!

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-28-2015, 04:22 PM
Just to note, I'm still writing up issues to be tracked here in this forum, so don't panic if your issue isn't here yet. There's a lot of things to track and update!

Llewelyn
10-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Edit: What I mentioned has been added, Thanks.

xiran
10-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Are there any news on mass production of paper ^^

Tousseau
10-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Very nice move...

I'm liking the sound of this.

Rahvin
10-28-2015, 05:56 PM
so don't panic

*panics*

Trixologist
10-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Good job.

whitERaven
10-28-2015, 07:06 PM
This is good a way to organize looots of issues on the game.

So for clarification, if there's an issue that we feel is needed to be included but is not yet here (i know you're still working on it i mean for future issues) where do we inform you celest?
do we just start a thread on the regular forums and hope you see it or will there be a specific area for this to post on too

Tricorn
10-28-2015, 08:37 PM
This is great, Celestrata! I hope that only you have the permission to create new threads, otherwise this forum will quickly degenerate into a vicious shouting match over pointless topics that has no relevance to our gameplay health.

Kitwyn
10-28-2015, 09:36 PM
This is a great idea!!

RivenCsky
10-29-2015, 12:17 AM
Fantastic. I hope to see more threads about items such as:

- UI failure to save side bars/pet health bars/raid bar positions on logout
- UI failure to save settings for non US clients i.e. New Zealand players
- UI fails to unlock daily guild events and daily tasks automatically at 5 PM daily reset.
- UI fails to fix DirectX 11 driver memory leak and crashes.

Belmos
10-29-2015, 02:15 AM
this is a mighty fine idea .. I see Trion wants to work on the future .... then lets give it a bright 1!

here is a few things I can think of that I would request

requested fixes for current content:

1: during events like the hollow tide right now specially when the event needs you to stand in specific ways ( like the candy throwing ) turn of auto collision ... if not possible for players then at least do it for vehicles ... there is a unwelcome display of people ramming their hauler in to the opposite group to make their own group win, because of the disruption of the other at the moment! ( cant be fixed for this event ... but it might prevent unprecedented situations in the future )

2: some bugs that have bin there since launch and simply do not have a explanation are still here, beginning with mounting/dismounting a mount: sometimes you get stuck on it the only way to solve it right now is to interact with something in the world! skills suddenly not useable: this sometimes happens when you tab out of the game logging in and out of your char solves it, sometimes tabbing out and in to the game fixes it as well. and so there are numerous more things roaming around the forums, a little search would get you far! ( this isn't on a high priority list there other more important things!

3: People have bin posting about bugs with remodelling a house as well, specially when first previewed and then build it sometimes does not remodel! ... seen the amount of materials is needed for remodelling ... this would be at least medium priority.

4: client side update with new security measures: This one wont be easy. knowing the length it would take to recode a client. specially if you would like to start running something's that are now client side server side! unfortunately for Arche age to become "hack free" or at least less sensitive for hacking it has to be done. seeing things now on the internet that consist of complete modpacks that allow things like instant teleportation and radar hacking important nodes in the game world like TS trees auroria waters burning logs and god knows what else is worth teleporting to ( including people with packs apparently ) is out of the question not wanted! ( it seems for a while the modpack didn't work, but people have bin complaining on the forums of players land hacking and teleporting again, so at least a portion of this pack apparently works again! ) The only way to solve this permanently is to recode those things that are now client side to server side! It will be a immense amount of work but it will be worth it! otherwise no matter how you keep patching it if the loophole still exist people will find a way to get this modpack working again ... over and over and over again!

Things I would like to see

1: well this forum to reach its full potential to be a dialog between player/distributor/developer

2: a more detailed analysis on what's to come, summing up dry patch notes is nice. but maybe players need a bit more information then that!

3: A PTR whit next build of the game running several weeks in advance of actual launch sub editing the ptr forum in its various categories of possible/bugs, fixes and small requests ( specially to new items and how they work ) ( don't mind this being in a post on top of the ptr forum either ) This will give us a idea of what has bin found, listed and fixed by the players/staff. There is lots of room for improvement here since patches to current game still come with numerous bugs! ( not the latest to mentioned the hollow tide one, or the skills that needed hot fixing ) This section in general needs more attention.

4: not so much maybe game related but service related. the duration of tickets and the various kinds of support is ... sorry to say abysmal at best sometimes. The next to come is in no way a flame towards Trion but as cited by celes constructive feedback. At the moment of writing this piece it takes a average of 2 weeks to get to ingame related tickets! Even then the answers sometime are staler at best when they return, the process currently is cringe worthy it goes like followed: 1. create a ticket 2. get a automatic response 3. wait 2 weeks with out any kind of notice other then that first auto response. 4. get a ingame reply from a GM ( usually by mail ) telling you its either fixed or cant be fixed done! there is no way of interaction and the auto response makes you shiver just to look at it. Clearly 2 weeks is to long for a ticket to be open, even then if it must be open so long because of backlog its fine ... can some one at least take the time to give a message its still bin worked on then! Clearly Trion needs some more people in their customer support ( at least ingame department ).

Lets head over to live support, live support can be reached much faster and can help with various things ( account issues and such as I believe ) when asked however to ingame related issues the response becomes very robotic as well. its very unnerving to see the initial text these people start their conversation with. the standard copy paste line is being edit ... or even set in to a macro ... even the second response is automatic with the "o that is unfortunate and I certainly understand your" .... fill in here what ever comes after this line. 9 of the 10 people open live support with a ingame related issue live support just cant help with, rather then to tell the customers that its being worked on, or it takes a little bit more time or even hé I give the ingame department a headsup for you. you get the answer "sorry but we are not able to help you with ingame related issues, we also cant forward anything towards the ingame department support nor do we have a way to contact them on your behave" It might be a political correct answer..... but it just feels so stiff so impersonal, besides this .... if these people running support do not even talk with the other various departments ... how are they suppose to know what's going on. you want to communicate with each other to get a better idea and understanding of your clients ( in this case the players ).

all in all there is much improvements to be made here by Trion and they certainly don't need XLSgames for these improvements that's something they can start to work on today!

5. quality control: no I am not kidding set your standards, find a level of quality you are comfortable with and move from there. Like already mentioned patches/content needs to be tested and tested thoroughly before release in any live environment, the current bugs that slip through new content and patches are just bad! sometimes even game breaking ( again skills that needed hot fixing last time ). Its not rocket science ask your community to help you with this stuff and you will receive it. gladly even ... if that means playing the game bug free. your community doesn't mind waiting for new content, if the content that comes does actually work! So please if new patches/content isn't up to your standards please do not release just for the sake of throwing things in there!

ingame things I like to see

1. guild ware house: unless I have overlooked it, there is still no guild warehouse would love to see things like these quality of life updates.

2. among other quality of life updates is this 1 a way to sort your inventory by category.

3. already exist as a mod some 1 created but love to see it in a official update ... your teleportbook being sort by region at the moment you have to search far and wide for that 1 teleport that happens to be on the second page you just read over it!

4. option to merge plots and upgrade to different buildings: lets say I have 2 or 3 plots build right next to each other and buy myself a design for a mansion, I would love to see the option to click the design over the build plots and set it, taking the materials used before ( or a portion of that ) in the new building. the option alone to merge plots with each other that are connected would be nice as well.

5. proc changes on normal packs at the moment special packs like fertilizer and fellowship have a chance to proc, I would love to see that on normal packs as well, the pay out doesn't need to be 5% but even if its slightly higher it already gives a edit bonus.

these are the things I can think of just out of the top of my head.

hope this isn't in anyway against the rules posted and hope it is in general a bit of the idea why you made the forum celestra! And obviously hope can do something with the points written :)

regards Belmos

Valfreya
10-29-2015, 03:00 AM
best new forum add ever. Please keep it up to date :)

Streamroller
10-29-2015, 04:41 AM
FIX for DX11 both AMD and Nvidia suffering UI Reset,missing textures on items etc. memory leak,and tessellation.

TheChoi
10-29-2015, 06:36 AM
Pls Celestrata, sooner than next Hallowtide. (preferably within a couple months)

http://static.xlgames.com/archeage/event/2015/1028_halloween/bg_image.jpg

DrunkPunk
10-29-2015, 07:02 AM
Just a thought, but do you think that maybe entries into this subsection of the forum could not be placed in the dev tracker? I'd like to be able to easily see bits of discussion from official staff without having to sift through what is and isn't the original post of the publisher tracker, since the publisher tracker is pretty easy to navigate in itself. Just a thought, would bring more value to the dev tracker, I think.

Tarlain
10-29-2015, 08:24 AM
Just to note, I'm still writing up issues to be tracked here in this forum, so don't panic if your issue isn't here yet. There's a lot of things to track and update!

Just wanted to mention, great work so far Celestrata. It's looking great!

forty
10-29-2015, 12:25 PM
This is a great idea. Me gusta

Chandoso
10-29-2015, 01:23 PM
Request: Windscour Pvp Event, It's been mentioned several times and said it would be coming "soon" but theres been no extra info on this for quite a while. During the latest Q and A stream there was even a question about it that Khrolan completely ignored and didn't answer.

Request: Paid Server Transfers: Its been a few weeks since this we mentioned in live streams as well. The first time it was mentioned it was stated that it would be coming "early November" and then in the next livestream that was changed to "late November" without any explanation.

Both are essentially things that are already "confirmed" to be coming, I'm just requesting more information to be shared on both of them.

Kav
10-29-2015, 05:22 PM
How is it decided which threads get added onto the Publisher's Request sub-forum?

If a thread addressing the issue gets enough positive response?

Can we possibly have a weekly poll to decide which topic gets voted in under the Publisher's Request sub forum? Or something of the sort.

talizzar
10-29-2015, 06:46 PM
Coffins do not give the buff "A good day to work"

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-30-2015, 08:47 AM
How is it decided which threads get added onto the Publisher's Request sub-forum?

If a thread addressing the issue gets enough positive response?

Can we possibly have a weekly poll to decide which topic gets voted in under the Publisher's Request sub forum? Or something of the sort.

That's a good question.

Basically, as community issues spring up and receive traction from everyone here, the staff will discuss them during our daily work. (We're doing this constantly, actually. While I'm in Austin, I'm in a direct chat with the members of the team. I link forum threads, and so do other members of the staff.) Should the issue be escalated to XL in our daily conversations and emails, it will receive a thread here. That means if the issue has a thread here, it's being directly discussed.

Sometimes, it's not even positive response, but severity. A good example would be the God's Whip / Fireball + Dropback. When that thread first started, even though it only had a few reports, that was escalated to XL immediately because it concerned core functionality.

But, more opinion based topics, such as "please increase family size" are topics that are considered more on popularity than on their severity. For example, you can still play the game with a lower family size, and you can work around it, but we know it's popular enough that it was brought up to XL.

talizzar
10-30-2015, 10:07 AM
Upgraded Thatched Ranchers house

Animals put into pens take the worst rate to grow even if in the proper climate.

Growth rates on KR houses are substantially less than what we are seeing in NA.

zaffi
10-30-2015, 01:57 PM
We need the tree house in MOVEMBER PLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roain
10-30-2015, 02:35 PM
Would love to see more content added for guilds, like maybe awards for completing pve/pvp events as a guild ie greater dungeons or cr/gr boss. Also would like to see more way to lvl a guild other than just the quest that r there now tks

Staticwolf
10-30-2015, 05:15 PM
Issue on kraken multiple people have being randomly banned out of nowhere and at least 3 of them have been un-banned this is to my knowledge only affecting members of the guild Dai Gurren Dan believe it to be a bug they all have posted appeals but it may require looking into.

Bunnyleptic
10-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Can we get a fix on Griffin mount speed please?

Some of ours end game evolves around mounts an pets.

Dreezel
10-31-2015, 12:08 PM
Request: Subject Healer Support raidmembers Range
Dear Trion : Healers and Buffers are all known by this issue the Raid Range Tracker of ppl that are nearby
They highlight that they are in Range but most of its time there 100-200Meters away this is frustraded for Healers/Buffers could there be a option were we can set the Range of Highlighted players that around you like the maximum range of my heals 25Meters Would be realy nice

Srry i coudnt make the request in this list keep saying no character lvl 15

Cheers

Andross
11-01-2015, 10:08 AM
It's not letting me post in this section :( says i need a character lvl 15 or higher but i have 5 lvl 55s

romonster
11-01-2015, 11:20 AM
It's not letting me post in this section :( says i need a character lvl 15 or higher but i have 5 lvl 55s
I'm pretty sure only Trion staff can start new threads in here. The error text is just a generic phrase that isn't applicable in this situation.

Vendral
11-01-2015, 02:07 PM
I would like to start off by saying that nerfing the amount of vocation badges by 50% was to much to fast. Here are few suggestions that could fix this.

1.) Instead of 50% loss all the time, why not make it based on what you are doing. So if you are gathering you get 100% vocation badges for the first 16 - 32 bundles picked up and then goes to 75% for 33 - 49 bundles and then 50% @ 50+ bundles and you can do this for everything that yields vocations based on the proficancy being used. It will also help encourage people to branch off to other proficancies as well.

2.) Vocation Expertise Tonics -- We can all agree that these are useless. 10% isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things but if you make it so that people can stack the potions up to 5 times to give you 50% vocation badges that lasts for an hour with a 4hr CD - i think most people would be willing to give you money for that.

3.) Make things that normally don't give you vocation badges, start giving vocation badges. Making trade packs takes a lot of labor, labor you are not getting vocation badges for. Why not make Trade packs yield vocation badges like everything else?

These are just some suggestions and you can feel free to combine, mix and match or just use 1 of them to see if it works. The problem with the vocation badges at the moment makes it difficult to do anything and yield any kind of return from buying the badges off the AH or other people.

The last thing i would like to point out will be the fishing in 2.0.

1.) Let's make the fishing proficancy affect the fish that are caught on the end of the line. An easy solution to this would be to add a buff on the 180k fishing title that say's something along the lines of "Increases fishing proficancy by 2,000 and the ability to catch mediums 25% and larges 10% greater". You wouldn't have to adjust anything else, because if a person is really serious about fishing then this is as greater a reward than they could ever ask for.

Hope that these suggestions or requests don't fall on deft ears. =)

Andross
11-01-2015, 04:03 PM
I'm pretty sure only Trion staff can start new threads in here. The error text is just a generic phrase that isn't applicable in this situation.
Ahh i thought you had to make a thread and it gets approved or not :^)

Knife
11-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Make library worth farming so people farm IN the library instead of around it.
How does it fix the shortage of Ayanad designs? More players = more chances for a design to drop. In any other region costumes give stats which make library worth farming in. Upgrading the purses (reducing labor cost/increasing drop value) will make those the best purses in the game and worth farming.

TL.DR: Try to get a patch where coinpurse farmers and other players have an actual reason to grind library after reaching lvl 55 (by reintroducing costume stats, higher drop values, etc.)

Loucifer
11-04-2015, 04:01 AM
IF possible, could we get some kind of response about the UI settings not saving, and resetting all the time.

When I first installed AA, the UI saved, it created directories for each server, and then for each character. The directories, held the specific UI settings of each character, chat tabs, hot bar setup, etc.
While attempting to figure out why I couldnt load the game one evening, I attempted a complete wipe and reinstall of anything glyph/AA/rift related. After the reinstall, and logging in each of my characters and resetting everything, I logged back in on a previously logged in character, and none of the settings had been saved.
Upon investigation, I find that the game had not recreated those directories to save the UI settings.
Copying those directories from a backup, I log back in and find that it wont even read those directories/files anymore, everything was back to default.

Researching the issue across the net revealed that it was pretty widespread, but I have seen nothing about it on these forums except for a few unanswered threads in the tech support section.

Thenijiway
11-04-2015, 04:43 AM
This new section Is awesome
Now we need a *suggestions* section

Eluviette
11-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Well I couldn't find a place to put my suggestion so I will put it here. :) I had an idea that maybe with skill trees it would be nice if instead of having to erase an entire part of your tree just to try out a new skill, you could make it so your able to erase a skill to replace it with another. Like for example, if I wanted to get rid of tiger strike in battlerage, and replace it with sunder earth, as of now I would have to restart the whole battlerage tree. I know its not too big of a deal but I suppose it would be nice not to have to start all over. Also, having a way to preview gear on a character before purchasing it from the action house( like for fusion) would be amazing. I've been searching for gear to fuse but I have to basically guess what it will look like or just hope for the best and buy it.
Thank you! :)

Golden
11-06-2015, 06:22 AM
What about skill queue? i don't see anything about that here.. any progress?
or what about the stolen librarian quest for the title "Maestro Cutpurse" how is that getting fixed?

kokokokoko
11-10-2015, 02:42 PM
@Celestrata

Are you going to add a thread in regard to BoA items (Bind on Account)

MysticWizard
11-14-2015, 02:11 AM
It says I need a level 15 character or don't have permission to post something on this thread so I just give my idea's here.

Would it be possible to implement permanent markers for locations on the map you frequently visit (like shipwreck locations)

Can they do something about sunken treasure taking 6 hours to appear after server restart?

That's it so far :D

Amoream
11-14-2015, 11:21 PM
^ i dont know where else to post this either.

I would love to see more Organization to the Honor Points Collector items.
Like maybe put them into catergories you can tab through conviently.
Hands | Feet | Chest | 1H | 2H | Ranged |
(etc)
You know?, just something a bit more organized.

Also Thought it would be awesome to organize the Teleport book's "Default" tab aswell.
Instead of searching through eight to ten pages of randoms towns that are recorded in order of arriving, you could add tabs to make finding a town easier/faster.

Yny as example:
Recorded Site | Haranya | Auroria | Nuia | Dungeon
Ynystere
-Caernord
-Glitterstone
-Village of Nui's Way
(etc)

Dunno if that's possible, but it would be cool.

romonster
11-18-2015, 02:23 PM
I'd like to see the ability to create sets of armor so that you could change all your armor with a single click. For example, I would add all my combat armor to one set and all my Dawnsdrop crafting armor to another set. This would make it so much easier to swap from one to the other for different activities. Right now it's cumbersome to do that, as you have to individually click head, top, sleeves, pants, belt, gloves, and shoes.

Vanitow
11-20-2015, 05:14 PM
After todays livestream stating that t6 obsidian mats will be changing to remove leviathan eye I'd like to see an option to swap between v1 and v2 obsidian. Many people including myself choose say a v1 weapon because v2 was totally unobtainable (leviathan eye). It would be nice to be able to swap v1 to v2 even if it required all the mats again just to get the weapon stat you wanted. In my case i have a v1 legendary bow at t6 as the version 2 wasnt available to me.

sloth
11-20-2015, 06:06 PM
fix dropback+flamebolt

romonster
11-20-2015, 07:11 PM
fix dropback+flamebolt
Someone wasn’t paying attention...

Greetings Adventurers! Here's a small recap of the topics we covered on today's livestream:
Dropback+Fireball gets fixed next week (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/v/26823569?t=01m45s): You heard it right -- XL has found the issue behind Dropback+Fireball, and the fix goes in next week as a hotfix!

Psycos
11-21-2015, 02:27 AM
I have a proposition conserning futur features with the arrival of new races (i heard some would arrive with the 2.5) : offering the possibility to change the race of your character. Against a certain fee, of course, like the sex or phisical changes. that would guive the possibility for some people who got bored of their race to change with out having to re-do all of their work, or for people like me who've been wayting for the Demonborn race since the very bigining of the game.

Setnha
11-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Can we get pop up window like when we try to destroy an item, when we try to enter a player gate. Because after MistMerrow npcs area became a minefield. And as a pirate when i entered the wrong gate gg, no change turning back to accoplish quest.
And please dont start "select your safe portal bla bla bla"

Vallie
11-26-2015, 12:08 AM
I'd like to see the ability to create sets of armor so that you could change all your armor with a single click. For example, I would add all my combat armor to one set and all my Dawnsdrop crafting armor to another set. This would make it so much easier to swap from one to the other for different activities. Right now it's cumbersome to do that, as you have to individually click head, top, sleeves, pants, belt, gloves, and shoes.

Several people have brought this up and im pretty sure it was brought up in a live stream at one point but i haven't heard of it again. I for one would also LOVE to have saved gear/skill sets in the game. I believe the livestream i heard it in was they were going to make it to where you can have 4. But idk how or when they plan to do it.

I play 4 different classes depending on the content my guild does so i constantly have to mess up my shared bars. Please let us know when we will get this in!

AssassinU
12-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Removed so I do not get another infraction today

Setnha
12-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Can we get pop up window like when we try to destroy an item, when we try to enter a player gate. Because after MistMerrow npcs area became a minefield. And as a pirate when i entered the wrong gate gg, no change turning back to accoplish quest.
And please dont start "select your safe portal bla bla bla"

Forget this, just increase the quest delivery time to npc more than 48 min pls. So i will have chance to delivery quest. You guys own me a 20 leadership point and 1000 honor btw.

Ibumi
12-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Can we please, PLEASE request XL Games to give us technical information in the patch notes, especially regarding graphics "improvements" that was causing so many issues with extended loading screens, slow loading textures, longer game start up times, etc.

Its ridiculous the amount of change i've seen in a single year and not once have our patch notes included anything regarding any graphical updates.

I use 3 different machines, 2 desktops and a laptop. None are high-end, but I use both NVidia and AMD graphics, both Intel and AMD cpus, and both SSD and spinny disc drives. All three clients have similar issues after the latest patch and nothing in those notes said anything about grahpics updates. Its rather frustrating to try and troubleshoot blindly with no info on what may or may not have changed.

Thank you.

Deadmed
12-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Not sure if this has been said or not, but I would LOOOVE a way to organize my bind points by zone. maybe an alphabetical option on the zone names. I was missing bind points and got others later and its a mess.

romonster
12-15-2015, 01:31 AM
Not sure if this has been said or not, but I would LOOOVE a way to organize my bind points by zone. maybe an alphabetical option on the zone names. I was missing bind points and got others later and its a mess.

How about this?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?251115-Teleport-Searching-Now-Available!

MysticWizard
12-30-2015, 08:25 AM
How about adding the following: change the color of your text to red when you speak in the other continent's dialect. I lost count of the times I forgot to change back and spammed faction chat with jibberish :P

sirarmadiller
01-18-2016, 05:10 AM
hello Celestrata Bloodsong i was just wondering if you could add a sort of round medium/large table to mirage Island because the monarch's ceremonial table that already is there is not big enough for what i need it for

AJ Big
01-19-2016, 08:52 AM
REQUEST: More Hotbars! More than 4 changable bars for the main hotbar and the ability to have changable secondary hotbars would be amazing.

Mynameistest
01-19-2016, 08:34 PM
These are the things I would like to be conveyed to the developers . In advance i would like to say the players love this game . They don't hate it or you.Or else this would have been a waste of server space.

1.Make public some things. the dev talks between xl and trion Like transcripts. CURRENT GOALS and FUTURE VISION for the game via your you tube channel.Seriously is this game still a sandbox or a PvE event type game. Is it really equal for free players.I get the question.WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY COSTUMES IN-GAME? But look at dota or tf2. More on this at the end.

2.A community project for UI and costumes.I don't want to be rude but honestly the health and mana UI is what I saw on a cry engine UI design tutorial.The costumes are so slutty or so moot(for males) as to say "This group of people only fantasize about one day having a girl.They are not intellectual , co-operating ,strategic(both war and MARKET wise) "

What do you want the news to say." No new news about Archeage.Servers seem to remain constant". OR "Archeage an MMO that builds with the community".
Seriously you DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY. People love to work for something new.People want that feeling of actually making something usefull.And so the gamming market stands.And so you can use this algorithm to its peak.Look at halo:ce, at fallout, at any game that puts this.

I said more at the end didn't I.
How the labor system thou a revolutionary thing for trade is being destroyed
The labor system empowered by the vocation system is what makes trade meaning full.The"give me this for that" player interaction worth that interaction.
But from what i heard on the internet dev talks claiming things like 10labor online/10 labor offline .Makes the paying players able to mine and log and craft and since only paying players get land farm unique items. This does make paying players all powerful while making free players either beggars or essentially a meat-bag in front of the system.

I understand you have to earn but this just feels like a evil corporation.

Thank you for reading this long post .Please reply either on this thread or by making that youtube/twitch video.

Jerle Shannara
01-28-2016, 08:22 PM
uhh.. I cant make any new posts.. I have 3 character above level 30... Could i please get this looked at..

TY :)

Jerle Shannara
01-28-2016, 08:27 PM
[MAJOR REQUEST]
Could we please have the synthesis shards that drop from the mobs near the Bunkers in Auroria stackable?
they do not stack in any manner, no matter how many of the same ones you get..

I had an Otherworldy and an illustrious chest full of them that i was storing until I was able to acquire my Rank 5 cloak.. I am now working on a new toon and GOD I dont want to have to go through that agian and having them taking up Soooo Much space.

Lumesia
01-29-2016, 06:37 AM
I can't actually post a new thread in this forum. It says I need a level 15 character. I guess the level 55 doesn't count?
So, I'm posting this [Suggestion] here
One of the other games I play, uses this link when ever there is a date/time posted for maintenance. http:
//everytimezone.com (http://everytimezone.com) If you click on the time you want to tag, the URL will change to show it. For example: http://everytimezone.com/#2016-1-29,285,cn3
I think this would be an awesome addition to the maintenance announcements in Archeage as well.

Psycos
01-30-2016, 08:09 PM
The boulder bug in arcum iris is back :

Uselessinpanties
01-31-2016, 05:53 PM
So this is a request/ suggestion. Please make the old fence posts stack, since the new ones do. I've pulled up a bunch of my old fencing to place the new stuff, and now i have a 100slot chest full of old posts since they dont stack.... please fix this.

Dat Posts yo

Firestarter
02-14-2016, 06:25 AM
Dear Trion, thanks for interesting events!
I didn't create a new thread for my small request/suggestion, but I think many players will appreciate it,- please make it possible to change player appreciation coins for worker's compensation.
Thank You in advance!

Xervia
02-15-2016, 04:53 PM
Adding more item (not only 1-3 dust) for all library purses or removing/lowering the labor cost on reasearch bundles. the reason for this is to give a cookie for the ppl who want to farm the ayanad designs. I want this so more ppl farm library so more designs comes to AH until the merit or scrap system is in place

claudett
02-23-2016, 11:12 PM
still cant access my chest !!!!!!

claudett
02-26-2016, 12:22 AM
is it possible the chest accesablity and the new stormwing chest are both bugged .you would think after opening 200 I would have gotten a stormwing ,mmmm

BIGGYLUV
02-27-2016, 05:52 AM
Can we make the new costume shards that drop out of coin purses UNTRADEABLE? Bots are getting free gold to sell because they are able to sell them. I don't know why you all gave the people who bot a boost by adding TRADEABLE items that sell for like 6-7 gold each. They already make enough cheating at your game by opening the coinpurses without this boost. Please make this a request ASAP, the bots are ALREADY flooding the game again because of the new item.

Clicking Baddie
03-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Hi
I have 2 requests and i think most ppl will not agree with these

1. Add debuff when wearing shield -30% ranged phy.attack/-25% all attack, -5% attack/casting speed.
I really dont understand logic behind using shield and not gain anykind of debuff from it. After all u can shoot with bow and block sametime..like in real life?

2. Stamina debuff..high amount HP reducing movement speed. Not much like every 5K HP would reduce movement speed like 1-2%
Why? after obsi gear this game took turn to full stamina stacking and overall it is really bad for game.

aarong13
03-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Not sure what fourm this should be in, but i would like to request that you can see back items with costumes on, for instance, i spent 400 loyalty on oatbound plate, and 200 merit badges on the verdant wings, it would be awesome if i could see both of those on my character. :)

chronicsphinx
05-04-2016, 02:58 PM
are you going to make an expansion anytime soon so we can get to lvl 60 with new gear and dungeons and what not?

Travic
05-10-2016, 08:30 AM
Suggestion on Fishing. To make fishing poles permanent but fish hooks a separate item that must be applied and have like a 30 min timer. This would make those 7 day fishing poles make more sense and provide a valuable proficiency boost item for handicraft.