PDA

View Full Version : [ISSUE] Dropback + Fireball & God's Whip skills changed [UPDATED 12/2]

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Description: Reports from players have shown that Fireball+Dropback is no longer firing the normal amount of shots. Prior use resulted in 2 bursts of 3 fireballs (1 large, 2 small). Current use results in 2 bursts of 1 fireball (both large.)

The other report is on the diameter of God's Whip becoming smaller and smaller after repeated use.

12/2 Status: The fix for Dropback + Fireball will be officially included in Thursday's update. (12/3)

10/28 Status: We have shown XLGAMES these reports and their team is looking into the issue. We are awaiting their feedback before proceeding further, as we need to know if this is bugged functionality or intended design.

Duncan Yamamoto
10-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Another issue that people are having with god's whip ever since the initial skill changes is that it casts much slower than before. It's still possible to weave other skills between god's whip casts but the timing is very different now and it's not nearly as effective as before due to the slow speed. The difference may not seem huge to the casual observer but for someone who PVPs as a mage every day it's really significant. Also, it's now impossible to weave chain lighting and mana stars between individual flamebolts, or at least very difficult to do consistently. This may also apply to other insta cast skills but I haven't tested all of them.

Arkray
10-28-2015, 04:36 PM
What about fervent healing? Still no mention about it and is even slower than god's whip since the patch...

Tombz
10-29-2015, 08:43 AM
You are stating now "a year in" that this "might be" intended design? Let me know right away please if it is intended design (after I have spent all the effort to gear a mage) so I can uninstall and cancel immediately. Thank you for your time.

TwiddlyWink
10-29-2015, 08:54 AM
You are stating now "a year in" that this "might be" intended design? Let me know right away please. If it is intended design after I have spent all the effort to gear a mage so I will uninstall and cancel immediately. Thank you for your time.

I am right there with you. How could they possible think this is "intended design." It feels like nobody at trion is playing a mage and doesn't understand the consequences and is acting like we are just complaining.

I do not know how to explain it any more to Trion, they would need to actually play a mage before and after. It feels very buggy and there is no way this is "intentional." Your community is not just whining, it is an issue that we would very much appreciate if the time was taken to fix it.

RGenesis
10-29-2015, 09:58 AM
Its not fair! Triple slash still bad! Please, change it ASAP to korean version. PLEASE!

Sharza
10-29-2015, 10:38 AM
Description: Reports from players have shown that Fireball+Dropback is no longer firing the normal amount of shots. Prior use resulted in 2 bursts of 3 fireballs (1 large, 2 small). Current use results in 2 bursts of 1 fireball (both large.)

The other report is on the diameter of God's Whip becoming smaller and smaller after repeated use.

10/28 Status: We have shown XLGAMES these reports and their team is looking into the issue. We are awaiting their feedback before proceeding further, as we need to know if this is bugged functionality or intended design.

Origionally with Dropback + Fireball i was able to get 3-4 full rotations depending on what class i would play.

HiFrands
10-29-2015, 12:54 PM
The dropback fireball is obviously bugged. All other affected skills were fixed while this wasn't.

As far as God's whip. I am in disagreement of the need to nerf it but it was in your 2.0 patch notes that the aoe changes across casts 1 through 5.

RyuBlade94
10-29-2015, 01:01 PM
We don't care if this is intended or not, and you shouldn't care less either. It sucks to EVERYONE. We ALL what it back the way it was before. Even if XL would say it was intended, you HAVE TO FORCE THEM REVERT THIS. This doesn't change if this is intended or not.

Veexer
10-30-2015, 09:14 AM
something got changed last patch. cause even after they "reverted" the changes, and it still didnt work, you could've done. Dropback + 2 big firebolts, one second of break, 2 instant big fireballs again. Now you cant do that. they fixed so you cant make 4 big fireballs, but they didnt fix it so u can do 2 big ones and 4 small ones. Pretty hilarious.

Tombz
10-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Update as of 10/30: Still broken.

Mizar666
10-30-2015, 03:40 PM
Can confirm, still broken.

Pipez
10-31-2015, 12:44 AM
Still broken, WHAT IS THE DEAL?

Adrenalinez
10-31-2015, 01:42 AM
Why is the delay between god's whips not mentioned? The skill is slower now.

Mizar666
10-31-2015, 05:10 AM
Honestly it's so hard to compare methodically skills GCD pre-patch and post-patch, yeah you can noticeably feel the difference in-game (e.g. trying to interlace skills between flamebolts, and not being able to) but comparing it in a pseudo-scientifical way is really hard.

This is because this game is coded kinda poorly when it comes down to hardcore pvp handling, input lag in AA depends on 2 factors from my experience: latency, some graphic related stuff probably related to memory usage more specifically.

Playing with very low graphics, even if I don't have the best latency on AA (70-90ms), as soon as I login the game my heavy-GCD-based skills feel fast as lightning, skills interlace perfectly (not flamebolt into others, flamebolts are still broken), then after a while of playing the game they start feeling sloppy and most of the times restarting the client will make them go back to a good state. At least that's on my machine, anyone else got same experience?

PvPer
10-31-2015, 06:45 PM
Honestly it's so hard to compare methodically skills GCD pre-patch and post-patch, yeah you can noticeably feel the difference in-game (e.g. trying to interlace skills between flamebolts, and not being able to) but comparing it in a pseudo-scientifical way is really hard.

This is because this game is coded kinda poorly when it comes down to hardcore pvp handling, input lag in AA depends on 2 factors from my experience: latency, some graphic related stuff probably related to memory usage more specifically.

Playing with very low graphics, even if I don't have the best latency on AA (70-90ms), as soon as I login the game my heavy-GCD-based skills feel fast as lightning, skills interlace perfectly (not flamebolt into others, flamebolts are still broken), then after a while of playing the game they start feeling sloppy and most of the times restarting the client will make them go back to a good state. At least that's on my machine, anyone else got same experience?

its the same for me. Archeage is one of the best games out there; yet, it is one of the worst optimized games. such a shame :(
Anyway, I'm still waiting on the fix. That'll help me decide whether to quit or not. Mages aren't playable anymore. At least for me it isn't.

Adrenalinez
11-01-2015, 09:48 AM
So, xlgames has been informed on 17th already and still absolutely nothing happened???

PvPer
11-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Yo, any word on the fix? Seriously, all I do in this game is PVP. now its impossible to do that playing mage. And don't tell me there is a lot to do in this game PVE wise. cuz my gold income is by buying credits and selling. So, if I'm not enjoying the game anymore. why bother put money into a broken game.
Reply back asap.
lol, like they would reply back :p I even doubt they read this. maybe they check in every 2 weeks to post "XLgames been notified with the issue. we are still waiting on their decision."
its just sad how a really good game is so poorly optimized.

Dipsy
11-01-2015, 11:07 PM
This is taking waaaay too long to fix for such a game breaking bug..

malineczka
11-02-2015, 02:09 AM

It's not only flamebolt + dropback, it is flamebolt that is generally broken...

RyuBlade94
11-02-2015, 04:58 AM
When are you fixing this???

Tombz
11-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Still broken as of 11/02.

Duncan Yamamoto
11-02-2015, 11:41 AM
I guess Trion has no idea how serious this issue is to those of us who are stupid enough to actually play this game... it's totally game breaking for mages. It's basically equivalent to nerfing a darkrunner's attack speed by 50% or nerfing an archer's range by 10m. If a mage can't attack fast enough to kill someone before they get trip locked, they're dead. So mages are pretty much terrible in PVP now unless you play a cheese class like cabalist or daggerspell. If you guys can't figure out how to fix this can you at least get XL to un-nerf the range and damage of god's whip to what it was before the first two nerfs it got? And this is all before the ♥♥♥♥ing idiotic buff to 2-handed melees that is coming, because yeah, darkrunners really need even more burst damage even though they can already 2-shot me while being significantly less geared.

To reiterate:

God's whip comes out twice as slow as it used to (which was already much slower than its KR equivalent) It takes about 5 seconds to get all five god's whips where it used to take 2-3.

The AOE range of god's whip has been nerfed on the later hits (which are also the only ones that do any real damage thanks to a previous nerf). Not that this even matters in pvp, since it comes out so slow that you'll never even get to the 4th and 5th casts before being interrupted.

Flamebolt is all kinds of broken, the drop back thing has been addressed plenty but it's also now really hard or impossible to weave other insta cast abilities like mana stars and chain lightning between flamebolts, a technique that used to be the bread and butter of DPSing as a mage.

Fix your ♥♥♥♥ Trion, if you have time to put in new cash shop items constantly you have time to make sure the skills actually function. This is laziness and incompetence to a disgustung degree considering how much time and money this game demands from its players and how long this issue has been ignored already.

Kiba00
11-02-2015, 01:15 PM
can we get a update, i mean its been over 3 weeks when i posted a video on the pts forums on hows this was broken and yet here we r, still broken. can we at least get it stated as a bug or not or some thing?

Dethwysh
11-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Why does it take so long to get a straight answer? Do you think we will just go away? You are probably right I am very close to cancelling my 3 accounts and finding a new game along with my guild of 100 plus. Seriously this has to be the worst run MMO in the history of MMO's pathetic really considering it has all the basics of a good game just lacks elegance or support. Perhaps Blizzard is giving seminars on customer support. It's one thing when a game has bugs, it's entirely a different issue when you ignore the people that pay your bills.

BalerionX
11-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Imagine alot of rage here while i just say im not amused.

timairborne
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Dont worry this is working as intended. XL/Trino want everyone to play melee so they are making everything except battlerage complete ♥♥♥♥ and not fun to play anymore.

Pse
11-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Ok seriously this needs to be fixed NOW, How many weeks has it been already this is ridiculous. This is gaming breaking for us mages. Dropback fireball is such a important combo it's a huge part of our damage and its complete and utter ♥♥♥♥ now. Please fix this asap, It should honestly be a priority.

Tombz
11-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Celestrata has there been a major change to the abilitiies in the Korean version since July? I ask because, in this video, you can see the dynamic of how drop back + flamebolt used to (and should IMO) work...

At the start the Enigmatist uses frigid tracks then drop back and fires off 6 flame bolts. At 57 seconds he drops back and is able to fire off 9+ flame bolts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-dsdMizSrY

xxgy
11-03-2015, 11:27 AM
How can this be intended design? I've looked at that youtuber koonconn, that plays on KR servers, and their drop back + flamebolt is definitely not the same as it is ours now.

Duncan Yamamoto
11-03-2015, 01:44 PM
The funny thing is that drop back+ fireball actually does a lot more damage now than before if you know how to time it right. It's the god's whip speed that really has me annoyed, but it's crazy that apparently nobody at either trion or XL has any idea why these changes have occurred or how to fix them.

revenant
11-03-2015, 06:24 PM
well its been over a week and my gameplay is greatly affected by this bug(NO this is not intended) please revert to old patch or fix the issue now

Wutever
11-04-2015, 01:28 AM
The funny thing is that drop back+ fireball actually does a lot more damage now than before if you know how to time it right. It's the god's whip speed that really has me annoyed, but it's crazy that apparently nobody at either trion or XL has any idea why these changes have occurred or how to fix them.
The only thing Drop Back + Fireball reliably does for me is lock all my skills for the duration of what used to be 2 skill rotations. 2 large fireballs don't compensate for getting effectively silenced and potentially killed because of it. This is probably even worse for Enigmatists.

sloth
11-04-2015, 09:47 AM
So?

PvPer
11-04-2015, 04:03 PM
23 days and counting since fireballs and godswhip were broken.
\o/

sloth
11-05-2015, 09:45 AM

TwiddlyWink
11-05-2015, 11:15 AM
I once remember day where God's whip didn't go off so slow my opponents could read a book between casts and i could dropback and actually cast fireballs instead of bugging out my abilities. Those were good times.

Adrenalinez
11-05-2015, 08:56 PM
There should be an update on this already. Is this intended design or a bug? What are the next steps? We are unable to use our skills properly, please put a higher priority on this!

PvPer
11-05-2015, 10:35 PM
25 days and counting ... if this hit a month without a fix. I'm canceling my Patron sub.

muciaczek
11-05-2015, 11:10 PM
25 days and counting ... if this hit a month without a fix. I'm canceling my Patron sub.

I did it already and im rerolling melee. Its just pointless to play mage.

26th day.

itsjanhi
11-06-2015, 12:20 AM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/7/79/Can_You_Spare_a_Dime%3F_59.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100307012128

Tetrax
11-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Korea 28/10 patch notes:

Under BUG Fixes i found:

- Fixed firebolt’s buggy casting and the 2nd/3rd strike triggering wait time.

Tsunajoshi
11-06-2015, 05:26 AM
No wonder why in game where you can play ~100 diffrent classes 95% of population plays only 3 of them.
Last updated 28... This is gamebreaking thing for mage classes that is not intended - you know it and we know it.
Nothing has changed in a whole year about Trion.
I guess my friends and I were too naive to think oposite. Sadness.

Tombz
11-06-2015, 09:22 AM
Crud. They finally got a response from XL Games...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62254575.jpg

PvPer
11-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Oh look, new Market Items Update.
oh and look look, fireballs still broken.
you guys really know how to prioritize stuff. Updating the market > fixing actual game bugs.

PvPer
11-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Korea 28/10 patch notes:

Under BUG Fixes i found:

- Fixed firebolt’s buggy casting and the 2nd/3rd strike triggering wait time.

so no godswhip fix???
yea, I wouldn't expect much from their lazy ♥♥♥♥♥.

Trixologist
11-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Its been a long while since we've seen an update to this issue.
Can we get an official response as to how close we are to seeing this resolved?

malineczka
11-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Wouldn't it be fun to make melee classes instantly stop moving while doing triple slash? So they could feel the new "mechanics" of daggerspell and enigmatist xD

muciaczek
11-07-2015, 03:42 PM
Wouldn't it be fun to make melee classes instantly stop moving while doing triple slash? So they could feel the new "mechanics" of daggerspell and enigmatist xD

Briliant idea :D they should also instantly stop for 1s before using every single skill.

Kav
11-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Briliant idea :D they should also instantly stop for 1s before using every single skill.

How would you feel if your main DPS skill WAS a bunch of interconnected 1's?
#SaveArchery

sloth
11-08-2015, 08:24 AM
aaaaaaaand nothing yet

Mizar666
11-08-2015, 08:38 AM
Aaand... we're still waiting for feedback from XL boysss

muciaczek
11-08-2015, 07:19 PM
#SaveArchery

Just like I do right now when playing mage after they've added so many items with mdef. Did you know, that cloth set with purge, mdef shield and mdef cloak gives you in total 11k mdef? 3.2k mpen is max what you can get in this game.

Adrenalinez
11-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Yo guys, still no update if this is a bug or not? Have you checked if your mail accidently ended up in xlgames spam folder?

Adrenalinez
11-08-2015, 07:39 PM
#SaveArchery

Holy sh...dat khrolan quote in your sig, i will never attack archers again

Mizar666
11-09-2015, 06:33 AM
Pretty sure my grand-grandfather and grand-grandmother had faster communication while sending eachother mails from Alaska to Cambogia.

Alldaybrahs
11-09-2015, 09:10 AM
needs to be fixed asap.

we are paying your bill trion.

wake up and do your damn job please.

this still has not been fixed and it has been a while since the complaint has begun.

11/9/2015

TwiddlyWink
11-09-2015, 09:44 AM
We apologize the entire XL team is off playing a beta for a game that comes out on thursday. Our team is about to as well, please leave messages and we will be able to get back to you in a few weeks. -Trions voicemail.

PvPer
11-09-2015, 08:50 PM
27 days and counting ... 3 days left to cancel my Subscription.

Feintt
11-10-2015, 05:27 AM
Hello? Trion are you there?

PvPer
11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
28 days and counting ... 2 days left to cancel my Subscription.

Dipsy
11-10-2015, 01:44 PM
No more swipey-swipey from me, this is the first time I'm extremely disappointed with trion.

asbestos
11-10-2015, 02:12 PM
jesus this is still an issue?! i took a 2 week vaca to hawaii drank fruity drinks that question my manhood and moved to Pennsylvania and you guys can't fix a single thing that is severely game breaking in that amount of time im starting to question even coming back at all at this point

Wyzpr
11-10-2015, 03:00 PM
if we cant get a fix can we atleast get an update? is this board just a place for us to rant all tucked away from the other posts?

I also refuse to swipe anymore until we can AT LEAST get an update...

sloth
11-10-2015, 03:00 PM
Trion is afk (FOR WEEKS) leave your message after the signal *beeeeep*

Mizar666
11-10-2015, 05:30 PM
1 Month later...

muciaczek
11-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Dont worry guys, this issue was fixed on Korean servers aswell one day, so all we need to do is wait couple of months to get it sorted.

Deathshades
11-11-2015, 01:45 AM
i thought i correct this game miss understanding and show whats really going on when Using Drop back Fireball what drop back does is makes ONLY 1st cast of fireball instant other to already instant cast do you see this when you move and if you keep moving it go back normal and you wont be able cast it ,, now what players are seeing is 2 fire ball instant cast and 3rd bit delayed BUT STILL INSTANT cast do you move when it goes off so it still shoots 3 just 20 right off and 3rd bit delayed but is still instant cast just delayed with no cast time......

that said i made video showing it and you Clearly see 3 damages in the dang window and you see that i can move on 3rd shot...so issues not that only shoots 2 but a delay in 3rd ... it work like should just a delay ... you still do same amount damage over all 3 shots and moving that's what its is intended to do not get 5 6 7 shots off just 3 with 1st to be instant cast so next 2 be move shoots..

so please Correct the issue its not the number o shots its the delay of the 3rd is all ....

https://youtu.be/EHmuGjVrhwU

Mizar666
11-11-2015, 07:30 AM
It is the delay AND the number of bolts. It's just all broken and messed up.

PvPer
11-11-2015, 08:33 AM
i thought i correct this game miss understanding and show whats really going on when Using Drop back Fireball what drop back does is makes ONLY 1st cast of fireball instant other to already instant cast do you see this when you move and if you keep moving it go back normal and you wont be able cast it ,, now what players are seeing is 2 fire ball instant cast and 3rd bit delayed BUT STILL INSTANT cast do you move when it goes off so it still shoots 3 just 20 right off and 3rd bit delayed but is still instant cast just delayed with no cast time......

that said i made video showing it and you Clearly see 3 damages in the dang window and you see that i can move on 3rd shot...so issues not that only shoots 2 but a delay in 3rd ... it work like should just a delay ... you still do same amount damage over all 3 shots and moving that's what its is intended to do not get 5 6 7 shots off just 3 with 1st to be instant cast so next 2 be move shoots..

so please Correct the issue its not the number o shots its the delay of the 3rd is all ....

https://youtu.be/EHmuGjVrhwU

So what you're saying is, 3 firebolts is what intended to be?
Korea 8 firebolts
Russia 8 firebolts
China 8 firebolts
Mars 8 firebolts
NA/EU 3 firebolts and that's how its intended to be.
I honestly don't know what to say. I wish you kept your thought to yourself instead of talking non sense.

Deathshades
11-11-2015, 10:00 AM
So what you're saying is, 3 firebolts is what intended to be?
Korea 8 firebolts
Russia 8 firebolts
China 8 firebolts
Mars 8 firebolts
NA/EU 3 firebolts and that's how its intended to be.
I honestly don't know what to say. I wish you kept your thought to yourself instead of talking non sense.

Are there special rules to interacting in this forum?

Unlike our other forums, this forum's rules will be much more strict and will be separate from the infraction system. We want to make sure that we cultivate a place where people can leave feedback -- both positive feedback and constructive negative feedback -- without fear of being insulted, flamed, or drawn into an argument.

and to that note i going by what skill saids and what it saids it do not other Regions on game.... just clear this up i not saying its not Broken it is just not in way they are saying just clearing that up is all .. the last bolt is delayed not missing one its there and still be used as what text it says but do to the delay players cant use Attack speed to fire more then 3 ... but as what they posted the issue IS ( Current use results in 2 bursts of 1 fireball (both large.) but that not case it fires 3 just last 1 is delayed and wont let ya get off 4th or more do to... don't bash me bring Info to light i i like it get fixed correctly and to do that we must 1st have correct info to be giving to XLgames or we just get New issues....that is what Publisher Requests area is for and if they allow me get bashed then i just have smaller respect for them is all but i do have respect For Trion for most part..

Thank you .

PvPer
11-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Are there special rules to interacting in this forum?

Unlike our other forums, this forum's rules will be much more strict and will be separate from the infraction system. We want to make sure that we cultivate a place where people can leave feedback -- both positive feedback and constructive negative feedback -- without fear of being insulted, flamed, or drawn into an argument.

and to that note i going by what skill saids and what it saids it do not other Regions on game.... just clear this up i not saying its not Broken it is just not in way they are saying just clearing that up is all .. the last bolt is delayed not missing one its there and still be used as what text it says but do to the delay players cant use Attack speed to fire more then 3 ... but as what they posted the issue IS ( Current use results in 2 bursts of 1 fireball (both large.) but that not case it fires 3 just last 1 is delayed and wont let ya get off 4th or more do to... don't bash me bring Info to light i i like it get fixed correctly and to do that we must 1st have correct info to be giving to XLgames or we just get New issues....that is what Publisher Requests area is for and if they allow me get bashed then i just have smaller respect for them is all but i do have respect For Trion for most part..

Thank you .

I am not Bashing you in any way or form. I'm just stating that you're video wasn't even close of what is going on with the skill. You made it look like this was the only problem with fireballs.
1. When you backdrop. you get the backdrop buff. That buff eliminate the cast time of firebolt. So, the more attack speed u have. the more firebolts you get. Holding a shield in your video wont help with attack speed.
2. you cant weave between firebolts as it used to be. you character just freezes after the first weave.
3. When you do backdrop fireballs and get 2 out. ur character freezes too till the backdrop buff goes away
4. Adding Global cooldown between gods whip which makes it way slower now and hard to weave. see how many godswhips you can land trying to hit a moving target.
And the list goes on.
please, when you want to do a video stating a problem. try to go through all the aspects that might indicates what the problem is causing.
Personally, I can get 7 firebolts out by glitching the glitch. but that is not how the skill intended to be. so I demand a fix.
As an Enigmatist, my main dmg comes from the 2 skills that are glitched --fireballs and godswhip.

Frostmaw
11-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Why is this still an issue? Why don't we have an update on this? Why is this not revertable as triple slash and endless arrows was? Why do we have to wait this long to get a simple and rudimentary fix in game? Why are the forum reps for trion not responding to the issue?

We have literally had 4 hot fix patches with new content added(boxes) within that time frame. Why is the fire bolt issue so hard to fix?

Deathshades
11-11-2015, 11:58 AM

This comment was bashing me and being vary rude ...

also again the you missing point and not going drawn into an argument.
1 fact it does show in my video that there is clearly 3 fireballs in 1 dropback in the combat log
fact 2 you can move on last 1 meaning its still in same casting of the main attack of the 3 fireballs
Fact 3 Prior use resulted in 2 bursts of 3 fireballs (1 large, 2 small) and still is happening
fact 4 this statement would be incorrect ) Current use results in 2 bursts of 1 fireball (both large.)... do it shoot 3 just 2nd fireball is real close to 1st you cant really see it that good and the 3rd is delayed
so Fact 5 Issue is Really delay in 3rd bolt keeps from multicasting the skill more then 3 shoots not thats it missing any ...there is big huge diffs in missing 1 out 3 shoots and getting more then do to a delay ....THAT is what i was Trying let them know so it be Looked at in Right way so they fix the delay not the number of fireballs ...

see by fixing just number will not stop the delay witch is whats keeping you from doing your Spam of the skill..does this hurt game play? yes it Does! is it Broken ? YES it is! but how its Broken makes a lot difference on how the look at it and how you your self can try go around it in mean time...just saying its broken not going get it fixed nor saying wrong way its broken...

Trixologist
11-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Its been a long while since we've seen an update to this issue.
Can we get an official response as to how close we are to seeing this resolved?

I have copied and pasted.
If you guys could copy and paste XL's response to this issue and put it into the main post, I would be extremely grateful.

Piola
11-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Do we have to wait the 2.5 patch for a fix?!?!?

Mizar666
11-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Do we have to wait the 2.5 patch for a fix?!?!?

Implying 2.5 patch would fix stuff instead of breaking more of it :cool:

malineczka
11-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Why is this still an issue? Why don't we have an update on this? Why is this not revertable as triple slash and endless arrows was? Why do we have to wait this long to get a simple and rudimentary fix in game? Why are the forum reps for trion not responding to the issue?

We have literally had 4 hot fix patches with new content added(boxes) within that time frame. Why is the fire bolt issue so hard to fix?

BECAUSE BATTLERAGE IS NOT BROKEN :^)

~~WTS 5900 eq Daggerspell gear~~

Tombz
11-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Celestrata what is your response? I told you a month ago that this section would be a "back of the bus" "swept under the rug" section and you assured me "Oh no! Transparency! Communication! Customer service!".

L O L

PvPer
11-12-2015, 02:31 PM
30 day and counting since the skills were bugged ... 0 Days to cancel my subscription (Sub Canceled)

Kav
11-12-2015, 05:10 PM
30 day and counting since the skills were bugged ... 0 Days to cancel my subscription (Sub Canceled)

NON-PATRON HYPE!
Do it before it becomes the cool thing to do

Mizar666
11-13-2015, 08:11 AM
Publisher requests... and then publisher forgets :cool:

Feintt
11-13-2015, 05:47 PM
For anyone that missed it on today's livestream, this issue was addressed by Celestrata and what she said was basically

"We haven't heard back from XL on whether or not this is a bug or an intended change."

I'm perplexed that after a month of waiting for this obvious BUG to be fixed, that this is Trion's current update, does anyone at Trion even play their game?

Please get this fixed

rndm
11-13-2015, 05:49 PM
I can't believe it's been a month and nothing has been done. Please fix this now, seriously. I just looked those old kooncoon-clips and it feels so bad to actually play the game after that. I have under 30ms ping and my god's whip is executed 2-3x slower than in that video, backdrop+fb is completely broken when comparing that.
@Celestrata can you just give us an update and seriously tell what's going on? You do realise that these changes are game-breaking and you need to be very clear to XL that they need to fix these.

Beard
11-13-2015, 10:29 PM
This is basically what I think of when it comes to Trion trying to fix this issue:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/55cb0bccf83964a3a824b62fc18f8e1f/tumblr_inline_nd70idGAnz1sjc0eb.gif

Beard
11-13-2015, 11:05 PM
From the live stream:

Celestrata - "Were still investigating unfortunately. We have uh, talked to XL about this. We have not heard back from them quite yet, theyre still checking into it. But once we have heard back from them, we'll let you all know their answer. Uhh, it's-it's unclear whether this has been an intentional change or-or an unintentional change. If it wasn't a bug or was definitely a bug, we would definitely be, you know, definitely pushing to get a change almost immediately. But unfortunately because it might be a potential change, or-and it's something that XL's looking for, uh, to change within the game version, dah, then that's a completely different story. Like that narrows down to what's first. And once we get that narrowed down first, we can get, like, uh, from the community feedback that uh, push for different things. Obviously, i think that a lot of people are interested in seeing drop back fireball changed back to what it was, uhhh, back to the multi-fire burst that it possessed when we were using it. So, once we get more information guys we'll definitely get you an update. And we are keeping honest, this is like literally one of my -- i walk in the morning and go, drop back fireball? And like look at everybody. It's the top of the forums for a while, it's been the top of the forums for a while, and it's on my morning run-down list. Sp were definitely looking into that one."

xxgy
11-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Top of your list? Seriously? When all we see on forums from Trion are events that just gives you stuff for your home.
Again...HOW can this be intentional change when on KR servers is not the same? How?
Bug fix? No, it's more important to take care of the Marketplace, then the actual game breaking bug. Warn me, ban me, suspend me, but this is actually happening.

AeonAuron
11-14-2015, 02:01 AM
Dear Trion, it's really easy to fix this issue. I don't know why it's taking you months to do so. 2 small fireballs should ignore the global cooldown.

RyuBlade94
11-14-2015, 02:21 AM
I find stupid how you guys, after more than 1 month, are still waiting for them to tell you if this was intentional or not.
ALL you have to do is just push them to revert it to the way it was before. That's it. Instead you are wasting time with this game-breaking bug for mages simply waiting and waiting for them to tell you if it's intentional or not. WHO CARES. Just fix it.

Badgerz
11-14-2015, 02:36 AM
Thought about posting a huge rant about how abolutely moronic Celestrata's remarks were on stream today pertaining to this issue, but quite honestly, I for one am tired of these stupid ♥♥♥ "we're investigating" excuses. There's no way in any sensible scenario that Drop Back+Flamebolt would freeze GCD while Endless Arrows works fine AND Triple Slash lands 3 attacks no matter if the target is in melee range or not.

Like really, do you guys send your list of suggestions to XL via owl? Did the poor thing get lost? Did you forget to feed the poor bird before sending it cross-ocean? What kind of investigation takes 30 DAYS to come to a conclusion over a quite obvious bug?

Greco
11-14-2015, 03:32 AM
it's a joke how dropback+flamebolts are not working but on the other hand 10 meters triple slash still exists

Mizar666
11-14-2015, 09:23 AM
Ah that feel when you interlace Flamebolt with Enervate/Mudhand/Magic Circle/Focal Concussion and it doesn't throw the other 2 flamebolts afterwards..

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/615768292926423040/sZImFnbw_400x400.png

Kav
11-14-2015, 04:53 PM
Reading all these complaints really makes me feel better about our position with Archery

Now if only they could ♥♥♥♥ up the Battlerage tree somehow and we'll have an unintended class balance!@

Adrenalinez
11-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Any reason why the fact god's whip is so much slower now is not mentioned here?

Why this is clearly a bug:
Flamebolt is supposed to be working when you are holding down the button. If you dropback and hold down flamebolt you will get off 1 round of flamebolts, if you lift your key after the first round and hit it again you are able to get off another round in some cases.

Therefore:
If it's intended to only allow one round of flamebolts, then in some cases a bug occurs which allows players to get off more instant flamebolts.

So, 1round-intended or not. The skill is currently BUGGED and there is absolutely no doubt this therefore requires a hotfix in either case.

PS: As there are no responses to any post in this thread I assume trion staff is not caring much about it here. As this thread also does not cover the whole range of sorcery bugs i will start a more detailed post in the general discussion later today.

PvPer
11-14-2015, 11:18 PM
Any reason why the fact god's whip is so much slower now is not mentioned here?

Why this is clearly a bug:
Flamebolt is supposed to be working when you are holding down the button. If you dropback and hold down flamebolt you will get off 1 round of flamebolts, if you lift your key after the first round and hit it again you are able to get off another round in some cases.

Therefore:
If it's intended to only allow one round of flamebolts, then in some cases a bug occurs which allows players to get off more instant flamebolts.

So, 1round-intended or not. The skill is currently BUGGED and there is absolutely no doubt this therefore requires a hotfix in either case.

PS: As there are no responses to any post in this thread I assume trion staff is not caring much about it here. As this thread also does not cover the whole range of sorcery bugs i will start a more detailed post in the general discussion later today.

You're missing the big picture. Delay the fireballs fix so people forget about godswhip.

It feels slow cuz they added global cool down between each gods whip.

and yea, I have unsubed to my patron after 30 days of waiting for the fix, refuse to spend a dime on Trion for now, and if this bug was "intended," I'm kissing this game goodbye. I hope all mages quit too if this bug was intended.

Brains 101 (happy customer = spending customer) if business what u trying to start here, Trino.
4 patches + market updates and fireballs and godswhip still bugged. Cuz ppl want to have a slow ♥♥♥ snail mounts and customs rather than a skill that actually works. What are you thinking lol. And you call yourself a business running company who cant even prioritize their sh*t.

muciaczek
11-15-2015, 12:20 AM
Read the thread instead of continiously repeating the same stuff.

The same bug occured on Korea and Russia servers and was fixed with 2.5. Thank you for attention.

Ps. Trion team have no comunnication at all with xl gaming, what was said by Khrolan long before Celestrata and that weird guy in pirate hat. They just add what they get from them and all that talking 'we are working with xl to find an issue' is just a lie to delay the players migration to a different games.

Kav
11-15-2015, 08:07 AM
You're missing the big picture. Delay the fireballs fix so people forget about godswhip.

It feels slow cuz they added global cool down between each gods whip.

and yea, I have unsubed to my patron after 30 days of waiting for the fix, refuse to spend a dime on Trion for now, and if this bug was "intended," I'm kissing this game goodbye. I hope all mages quit too if this bug was intended.

Brains 101 (happy customer = spending customer) if business what u trying to start here, Trino.
4 patches + market updates and fireballs and godswhip still bugged. Cuz ppl want to have a slow ♥♥♥ snail mounts and customs rather than a skill that actually works. What are you thinking lol. And you call yourself a business running company who cant even prioritize their sh*t.

This is what I don't get, not only do they stop themselves from getting paid by P2W players invested in Sorcery - they instead decide to focus on adding broken events that don't earn them a dime - nor are cared about by 80% of the population.

It's like the only way they'll show they aren't a cash-grab publisher is when they break PvP for everyone.

LonelyPengoo
11-15-2015, 08:46 AM
I am right there with you. How could they possible think this is "intended design." It feels like nobody at trion is playing a mage and doesn't understand the consequences and is acting like we are just complaining.

I do not know how to explain it any more to Trion, they would need to actually play a mage before and after. It feels very buggy and there is no way this is "intentional." Your community is not just whining, it is an issue that we would very much appreciate if the time was taken to fix it.

They need an excuse for their own mistake and "being an intended design" is the perfect one :D

muciaczek
11-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Close to 40 days since this broken update came out. Despite of claming the reverse to previous state(amagad, triple slash too hardu to press 3 times i cant play trino halp) we are still being .... by Trion.
What do we want as recompensate now?

Tombz
11-16-2015, 10:21 AM
They have the changes listed on Reddit for patch 2.5. In addition to two handed buff now ignoring 40% of shield armor (like a nodachi wielding darkrunner needed more damage lol) there are a number of changes to Sorcery. I sent a PM to the person credited with the translation because the notes only say that the damage "changed" on four of our staple abilities and doesnt say how it changed.

If that damage "decreases" then I have quite a bit of land and buildings to sell on Aranzeb. I am waiting now for the reply back.

While you may not think this is pertinent to the gods whip/flamebolt crisis, it most certainly is. Because if, on the horizon, are more major major nerfs to casters and buffs for already overpowered melee it is time to make a new plan. Celestrata already told me in PMs that there is a good chance the change to flamebolt was intended rather than bugged functionality.

On the bright side though, if the damages are all decreased, they were nice enough to give us an extra 2% mana boost and/or an extra 2% reduction to sorcery spell cost... because it will now take longer AND more mana to kill something. WOOHOO! Maybe the 2% addition to Mana Boost is to enable us to sprint longer to avoid combat if we even smell a 2-hander wielding Darkrunner in the zone...

Here is my message to the person who translated from Korean and the changes themselves and my questions in red.

I see the changes to Archeage from 2.5 patch on Reddit are attributed to you. Could you answer 4 questions for me please? They are in red below. Thank you.

Sorcery
Changed the damage of Ice Arrow - Increased or decreased?
Changed the damage of Freezing Earth - Increased or decreased?
Changed the damage of Chain Lightning - Increased or decreased?
Meteor's AoE radius reduced from 5m to 4m.
Autoattack will turn off after casting Meteor (to not break lassitude, etc)
Changed the damage of Meteor - Increased or decreased?
Mana Pool Increase (Passive) now gives 20% more mana instead of 18%
Efficient Sorcery (Passive) now reduces mana cost by 20% instead of 18%

xxgy
11-16-2015, 12:10 PM
Ok, someone correct if I'm wrong. At first, they implemented a new skill queue, which was broken. Then, a patch came to fix this and every skill was reverted, except dropback + flamebolt combo. Now they are saying that it is intented...and by the way, I find the lack of communication disrespectful from XL...Then, I see someone on forum stating that the patch from 28/10 is fixing this on KR, which is weird because I saw Kooncoon's videos from 2 months ago and there it worked as it should.
Am I the only one seeing that something is wrong and no one is doing a thing, at least to inform us...maybe I'm just being paranoiac.

Sorry for the off-topic: should I just reroll other class? I've just spent 6.5k gold on a Divine Katana..and I don't want to take it to t6 and not use it...this bug is really game breaking for me, with all the nerfs coming as well.

Mizar666
11-16-2015, 12:55 PM
It cannot be an intended change and if it is, it's very poor. It looks buggy as hell. Besides anyone that watches Korean streams/owns a Korean-Russian client knows that this is not an intended change at all.

For the guy that asked, I suggest you to reroll not to another class but to another game. Hard truth.

Tombz
11-16-2015, 02:57 PM
Here is the response I got about the Korean Patch 2.5.

Hi, thanks for asking,

Unfortunately, the KR devs (XLGames) do not note these changes in their official patch notes and instead you have to log into their game client to find out. A more accurate translation would be "balanced the damage", but as you can see, this doesnt give much info. They also do not put the damage values on their KR wiki & skill calculator, so I can't know without logging into the game with a korean account, which I would need to be a korean resident to have (I live in Australia). This is mostly XLGame's laziness to post more detailed patch notes, since they only post what they've tweaked but do not tell you exactly why or how they have changed it. I hope you can understand.

If you were to make a speculation, you might be able to assume they have slightly nerfed the damage of some skills, nerfed the radius of meteor whilst slightly buffing it's damage, as well as buffing the mana pool to make up for the skill nerfs. This is merely a guess, based off of the "sorcery is too OP" korean threads that existed prior to 2.5.

If it's of interest to you, I keep a blog of patch notes here: https://prnata.wordpress.com/tag/archeage-patch-notes/

I agree that, more than likely, Meteor had its damage increased and its radius reduced but Freezing Earth, Arrow and Chain Lightning are all getting damage nerfs. Apparently Sorcery in Korea is the OP meta... /boggle.

edit: there is a possibility that damage scales differently here as opposed to Korea for magic. That is the only thing I can think of that would lead any sane person to think that Sorcery damage is OP.

Mizar666
11-16-2015, 03:27 PM
edit: there is a possibility that damage scales differently here as opposed to Korea for magic. That is the only thing I can think of that would lead any sane person to think that Sorcery damage is OP.

The thing most probably is that we don't have access to stats of costumes. I do not know exactly which kind of stats the KR mages use, but I can figure they'd give bonuses that involve cast time, attack speed, mdef pen most likely? I feel like KR Meta is mostly different because of stats costumes and their impact on mass-pvp/1v1.

Frostmaw
11-17-2015, 01:50 AM
These are really unfortunate changes coming on the horizon. I'm very much considering a switch now.

MAdeon
11-18-2015, 07:30 AM
It's not a big deal, when you see a darkrunner doing more damages with instant skills than an enigmatist (equivalent magic class) who has 2-3s cast time, everything is said. The Behind Enemy Lines skill (instant with 21 Seconds cooldown) from batllerage deal almost the same damages than a meteor (5s cast time with 45 Seconds cooldown), stop kidding. I'll not talk about water fight, where no magic aoe are possible.. Trion want magic class only for pve (where most of mobs are physics) that's all. That's why 80% of players on archeage are playing physic class right now. If you are mage and want mass pvp fight, you should switch otherwise, if it's just for arena 1v1, the only magic class usefull is daggerspell.

Trixologist
11-18-2015, 08:12 AM
I really thought the point of this forum was to provide consistent updates to issues. While internally if there is no change to an issue it might be ok to not update the status, when it comes to communicating with the playerbase this should not be so. We are your customers and deserve continual responses, hugs and attention to the topics listed in this section. Even if that is only to say "Update: November 18th: The issue is still being reviewed with XL". That isn't resolution but it is you meeting your commitment to us to maintain open dialog on hot button issues.

Please honor your commitment to us and the integrity of this subforum and open communication relationship.

We want to be transparent with you, our Adventurers, and give you a clear look into what's happening on a routine basis.

We also want a place where we can easily update you on a specific situation without having to force anyone to climb through mounds of posts. All of the posts in this forum will feature their updated information at the very top, so you don't have to go searching to get the latest news.

So, in short, this forum has 3 important goals:

Provide transparency in discussions between Trion and XLGAMES.
Provide players an easy-to-use location to get the latest ArcheAge information.
Provide an area for players to offer constructive feedback and stay involved in major topics.

As we get additional information and updates, the topmost post in a thread will be updated to reflect the changes and note what's new. At the same time, we'll create a new post in the thread, bumping it to let you know it's been updated.

What is the status of dropback + fireball?

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-18-2015, 09:46 AM
I really thought the point of this forum was to provide consistent updates to issues. While internally if there is no change to an issue it might be ok to not update the status, when it comes to communicating with the playerbase this should not be so. We are your customers and deserve continual responses, hugs and attention to the topics listed in this section. Even if that is only to say "Update: November 18th: The issue is still being reviewed with XL". That isn't resolution but it is you meeting your commitment to us to maintain open dialog on hot button issues.

Please honor your commitment to us and the integrity of this subforum and open communication relationship.

What is the status of dropback + fireball?

The current status is that we have re-asked them again for more information, and we continue to await their answer. They have confirmed that they also witness the change occurring in our version, but they have not provided additional detail just yet.

JBL1
11-18-2015, 09:55 AM
Well i rember when the game actually was fun to play right now i'm looking hard for another game to find.
The damage i put out now vs before is just ridiculous and the mage build just seems broken!

Update:
Well it seems like they did fix it in Korea tho https://prnata.wordpress.com/2015/10/31/2015-10-28-kr-patch-notes/
"– fixed 불꽃송이 firebolt’s buggy casting and the 2nd/3rd strike triggering wait time"

JohnRobertPotter
11-18-2015, 09:59 AM
did you really just delete my post again?

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-18-2015, 09:59 AM
did you really just delete my post again?

Please check your PMs so we can discuss this.

JohnRobertPotter
11-18-2015, 10:05 AM
ya I tried, and guess what error msg came up "archeage has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

JohnRobertPotter
11-18-2015, 10:06 AM
This is the best game out right now, hands down. I wish this part wasn't soo frustrating, but I'll try to be more constructive.

Celestrata Bloodsong
11-18-2015, 10:36 AM
ya I tried, and guess what error msg came up "archeage has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Ah, I meant more PM me. :) Not ArcheAge.

muciaczek
11-18-2015, 07:42 PM
So @Celestrata, have you found what will be the compensation for all mages after over 40 days (and seems like it is going to be more) of unplayable class?

That would be quite a shot in the foot to leave it without any form of apologies.

Duncan Yamamoto
11-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Please don't forget to mention the slow god's whip to XL in addition to the drop back + fireball thing, it's much more harmful of a nerf in my opinion.

Adrenalinez
11-18-2015, 10:28 PM
Please don't forget to mention the insanely slow god's whip to XL in addition to the drop back + fireball thing, it's much more harmful of a nerf in my opinion. And if what Tombz wrote about sorcery damage being nerfed in the future is true, then I don't even know what to say. Melees definitely do not need any additional advantage against other classes, anyone who does endgame PVP in this game at all can easily see that, just as easily as they can see that 80% of people in arena are already playing darkrunner and abolisher.
yeah, i'm more concerned about the gods whip speed than dropback+flamebolt. I hope it will get fixd too allthough its not mentioned in this thread. Any chance we get an update about god's whip speed @Celestrata? I finally want to play enigmatist again...

PvPer
11-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Archery/melee skills are bugged ... 5 days later, they fixed it (except for mage)
mage skills are bugged ... 37 days later, we still haven't heard from XL
2 month later, we still haven't heard from XL
2019, we still haven't heard from XL
2113, (my grandson playing), we still haven't heard from XL

Wyzpr
11-19-2015, 01:07 PM
funny how something so simple as a dropback+fireball means so much to sorc+shadowplay's. its honestly our bread and butter move to fall back on. i know xl has to fix it but its so sad that this is STILL an issue.

Sizmo
11-19-2015, 01:14 PM
With songs and simple buffs, 17k-20k magic defense is attainable by even averagely geared players. I find it really hard to see where XL is coming from with the magic damage nerfs because our tests have shown the ability to trivialize mages for the most part.

Feintt
11-19-2015, 05:31 PM
funny how something so simple as a dropback+fireball means so much to sorc+shadowplay's. its honestly our bread and butter move to fall back on. i know xl has to fix it but its so sad that this is STILL an issue.

Let's be honest here, yes XL has the fix but Trion is never going to push them for it, they are just using delay tactics to try and keep people playing until XL gives them the build with the fix in it.

Shame on you Celestrata

sloth
11-20-2015, 08:45 AM
Shame!

muciaczek
11-20-2015, 06:30 PM
Ok, so we have a fix coming next week. What is the compensation for 1,5 month of the broken game?

PvPer
11-21-2015, 12:34 AM
Ok, so we have a fix coming next week. What is the compensation for 1,5 month of the broken game?

can you confirm that we have a fix coming next week? can you toss a link or something.
I partially quit due to this bug. I'm thinking of coming back if they fix it.

Vepsen
11-21-2015, 01:11 AM
can you confirm that we have a fix coming next week? can you toss a link or something.
I partially quit due to this bug. I'm thinking of coming back if they fix it.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?250524-Livestream-Recap-November-20th-2015

can finally play the game again!

Tombz
11-21-2015, 08:10 AM
I am going to wait on my response until I see the results of the hot-fix. But if it comes off perfectly without a hitch I will give Celestrata props and change my view on the Publishers Requests section.

Adrenalinez
11-22-2015, 01:23 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?250524-Livestream-Recap-November-20th-2015

can finally play the game again!

Oh yeah, and god's whip speed? Of course they forgot to mention that

muciaczek
11-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Oh yeah, and god's whip speed? Of course they forgot to mention that

Who cares, gods wips are weaker than flamebolts anyway now lol.

PvPer
11-24-2015, 10:00 AM
Who cares, gods wips are weaker than flamebolts anyway now lol.

1k dmg each godswhip with 30 seconds cd ... 1.5k dmg each triple slash with no cd (so balanced!)

and get this. sorcery is getting a nerf in 2.5 yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! O.o

sloth
11-24-2015, 10:58 AM
1k dmg each godswhip with 30 seconds cd ... 1.5k dmg each triple slash with no cd (so balanced!)

and get this. sorcery is getting a nerf in 2.5 yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! O.o

Dont forget, triple slash have long range damage , melees can hit you from 30m with a ssword hahahahah

JBL1
11-24-2015, 08:10 PM
No changes to the backdropp + fireballs, seriously what are you guys doing over there ?

sloth
11-25-2015, 01:37 PM
still waiting

MalcomFedEx
11-26-2015, 01:20 AM
Why didn't you just push the hotfix in with the Tuesday maintenance? Are we even going to see the hotfix this week or did something else come up...?

Vepsen
11-27-2015, 09:48 AM
its currently friday and the time is 17:48. looking grim for the "fireball fix is coming this week"

Tombz
11-27-2015, 09:49 AM
I am going to wait on my response until I see the results of the hot-fix. But if it comes off perfectly without a hitch I will give Celestrata props and change my view on the Publishers Requests section.

Nostradamus.

Voluntaris
11-27-2015, 12:48 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/py6n3zzezzth9puw3hil.jpg

sloth
11-27-2015, 01:08 PM
week is ending and nothing....

Beard
11-28-2015, 01:13 AM
Made a personal vow to myself that if this doesn't get fixed by this coming Tuesday, I'm yolo'ing my hard earned gear and then quitting. This problem is just a catalyst for the many issues i have with Trion, but I've come to peace with it and am really looking forward to it. The inevitable loss of my gear will prevent me from coming back... then i'll just invest time in another game. Every player of Archeage shouldn't put up with all the (literally)countless mistakes Trion has made.

Can't wait :)

PvPer
11-28-2015, 07:14 AM
honestly. i dont think the fix will matter that much. they added GCD between skills. so unless they come up with skill queue again. Mages will and remain the underdog of all classes.
I dont enjoy playing archeage anymore. so many bad decisions from both XL and Trion. I'm just passing my time till a new game comes out.
oh and guess what. next patch, mages are getting a nerf \o/

Celestrata. how about how pull the server data and see whats the percentage of mages that play arechage. there isnt that many for a reason. stop fking nerfing the class.

but yea, who cares about mages right!!??

PvPer
11-28-2015, 07:15 AM
week is ending and nothing....

lol, you really fell for it ... lies over lies over lies. I'm sick of it.

they always say on stream, we wanna hear the community feedback. Well, the community dont give feedback because they are sick of your lies, Trino.

xxgy
11-28-2015, 08:36 AM
honestly. i dont think the fix will matter that much. they added GCD between skills. so unless they come up with skill queue again. Mages will and remain the underdog of all classes.
I dont enjoy playing archeage anymore. so many bad decisions from both XL and Trion. I'm just passing my time till a new game comes out.

Celestrata. how about how pull the server data and see whats the percentage of mages that play arechage. there isnt that many for a reason. stop fking nerfing the class.

There will be other nerfs? What kinda of nerfs?

RyuBlade94
11-28-2015, 09:02 AM
When they said, more and more, during the stream that "dropback->flamebolt" would've been fixed within a week i took for granted that it should've been before friday.. and yeah, today's saturday and they didn't say a single word yet. This is yet again another hyped thing which only result in a major fail. Just like auroria launch, 2.0 launch and so on.
I can guarantee that this is my first and last trion's game i'll ever play. And please, let's stop defending them by saying "they're just publishers". They're simply selling us something broken and they've been and they still lie to us (or they "fade away" when they need to let us know something). There just no reason to defend them.

sloth
11-28-2015, 01:26 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand nothing

Kav
11-28-2015, 04:36 PM

Well in all honesty, Archery is by far the lowest played class with the most amount of problems.
But it's so low, that many don't even consider it a damage class anymore and forgot all about it =p

In regards to mage's getting nerf'd - I believe they simply nerf'd mages with more than 900 MAtk while buffing those with lower than that.
Could be wrong, read the math for it somewhere on reddit - and it seemed legit.

One thing is for certain, with Occultism's "Deaths Veng" INSANE buff - it may spell the end for mage ball - Or maybe just promote more mage ball with a ♥♥♥♥ ton more Protective Wings.

sloth
11-28-2015, 05:44 PM
which planet trion lives? on earth already passed a week.

rndm
11-28-2015, 06:37 PM
Lol are they now just simply lying to us that it will get fixed or wtf is this?

sloth
11-28-2015, 06:43 PM
Lies.

RyuBlade94
11-29-2015, 07:41 AM
Trion, today's the last day of the "next week" you were supposed to release the hotfix in :) Just pointing that out, you never know.

PvPer
11-29-2015, 08:58 AM
Trion, today's the last day of the "next week" you were supposed to release the hotfix in :) Just pointing that out, you never know.

Incase you don't know. 1 week in "Trion" time = 3 weeks in "Human" time :p
Just pointing that out :p

RyuBlade94
11-29-2015, 09:13 AM
Incase you don't know. 1 week in "Trion" time = 3 weeks in "Human" time :p
Just pointing that out :p
Ohh, now i see why they're always slow as hell at fixing everything!

sloth
11-30-2015, 04:52 AM
One year later...

RyuBlade94
11-30-2015, 06:18 AM
Daily reminder that today's monday, in case trion don't know.

sloth
11-30-2015, 06:58 AM
They dont have a calendar

TwiddlyWink
11-30-2015, 09:45 AM
Rule #3 in good business principles, If you're wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.

Trion chooses a new idea, ignore it and hope everyone stops asking.

sloth
11-30-2015, 10:30 AM
Ill stop when it is fixed

Beard
11-30-2015, 10:32 AM
Tomorrow is d-day boys!

sloth
11-30-2015, 11:11 AM
Tomorrow is d-day boys!

Really believe it?

Vepsen
11-30-2015, 03:17 PM
this is getting ridiculous

sloth
11-30-2015, 03:54 PM
"getting?" this IS ridiculous , Months to say something about this bug, and now LIES about the fix

RyuBlade94
12-01-2015, 12:28 AM
And of course, after the glyph update, nothing's changed yet again.

Voluntaris
12-01-2015, 06:18 AM
WTB drop back flamebolt fix

rndm
12-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Seriously just give us some update. Community manager just can't tell that we're getting the fix, then be completely silent for a week when no hotfix was ever seen.

Beard
12-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Today's patch is very make or break for me. Got me superior red regrades ready for yoloing :)

greyhawk
12-01-2015, 11:20 AM
did they not say in the live stream it would be fixed with dec update patch? not a maintenance

sloth
12-01-2015, 11:29 AM
which stream? on the last they said "will be fixed this week" (20th stream date) and now its december 1 , already passed a week

greyhawk
12-01-2015, 11:43 AM
"From the 20th. Sure doesn't sound like "December" but what would have been last week. Sure would be nice to get an update on this, just any scrap of information."

"Fitting then that it was also last week's livestream that they said it would be in the December update. "

------------------------------------------------------------------

found these 2 quotes in the drop back fire ball thread.

muciaczek
12-02-2015, 07:16 AM
Sounds like a communication problem between trino and xl gaming. They just received and pushed a skill queue to pts.

rndm
12-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Sounds like a communication problem between trino and xl gaming. They just received and pushed a skill queue to pts.

If that's the case, i just can't believe why it's so hard for trion to communicate and let their players know that they just gave wrong information.

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-02-2015, 01:45 PM
The fix for Dropback+Fireball will be included officially in Thursday's maintenance/update period.

Gentatsu
12-02-2015, 02:07 PM
The fix for Dropback+Fireball will be included officially in Thursday's maintenance/update period.

update on what thursday?? In a recent livestream khrolan said the update was coming out on dec 9th which is wed. Perhaps you mean their is a small update tomorow? Im confused with this because the server status page says their is maint tomorow (thursday), however as you yourself posted here http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?252413-Celestrata-Bloodsong-ArcheAge-North-America-Maintenance-12-3-15-at-8-00-AM-PST-(GMT-8)-RESCHEDULED&p=2125301&viewfull=1#post2125301 , it has been rescheduled.

so has the maint tomorow been set to go on as planned tomorow or do we go by yer post yesterday that it has been rescheduled?

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-02-2015, 02:29 PM
update on what thursday?? In a recent livestream khrolan said the update was coming out on dec 9th which is wed. Perhaps you mean their is a small update tomorow? Im confused with this because the server status page says their is maint tomorow (thursday), however as you yourself posted here http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?252413-Celestrata-Bloodsong-ArcheAge-North-America-Maintenance-12-3-15-at-8-00-AM-PST-(GMT-8)-RESCHEDULED&p=2125301&viewfull=1#post2125301 , it has been rescheduled.

so has the maint tomorow been set to go on as planned tomorow or do we go by yer post yesterday that it has been rescheduled?

There are a few small game changes we will be making ahead of the December Winter Maiden Update. Dropback+Fireball's fix is included in those.

rndm
12-02-2015, 08:17 PM
There are a few small game changes we will be making ahead of the December Winter Maiden Update. Dropback+Fireball's fix is included in those.

Ok that _sounds_ good, but seriously why couldn't you say that sooner? Just a simple "okay the fix is delayed but it will be added within a week" or something would calm down people a lot and keep them more happy. This logic applies to everything, not just this case.

PvPer
12-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Now since fireballs is fixed. Lets ♥♥♥♥♥ about something else. Godswhip nerf maybe :p :p

just kidding :)

fireballs > godswhip in every way.

Wyzpr
12-03-2015, 10:09 AM
fireball fix today!!! i will resume buying stuff from cash shop. wish it was sooner but thank you very much.

Tombz
12-03-2015, 12:43 PM
12/2 Status: The fix for Dropback + Fireball will be officially included in Thursday's update. (12/3)

They also have some farmland to sell you on Freedich...

Soleil
12-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Any news on Songcraft fix?! I mean....I knew the dps skill bug will be fixed sooner...but I still am disappointed to be right about that...

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?240891-Please-fix-bugs-SONGCRAFT-flamebolt-etc

Pse
12-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Dropback + Fireball Still ♥♥♥♥, It's better then before but not how it used to be, the fireballs shoot out way to slow. You guys will never get it right i give up can't help stupid.

sloth
12-03-2015, 01:26 PM
trion, you had only one job... omg

breugo
12-03-2015, 01:42 PM
All they did was make it so that we would get a set amount of full volleys per dropback instead of actually reverting the change. Its clunky, slow, and is an overall nerf.

When it was "broken" we were able to get off 2 sets of 2 large flamebolts (lets say 200% dmg per). Now we have 100% -> 50% -> 25% (175% per + the smaller dmg flamebolts being less effective against higher mitigation).

From what i can tell, its completely set and theres 0 chance of being able to get 3 volleys off. Im saying this from testing with dual wield, attack speed cloak, chantey, 3x thwart, and <50 ping.

Also, after testing, you still cant even weave other skills like Flamebolt1 -> instantcast -> 2 -> 3. The problem is within flamebolt itself from what im seeing. This is what needs to be fixed before skill que if trion wants all skills to be as smooth as possible when it goes live. What to fix and how? Im not sure, but it could be as simple as just, you know, actually reverting the skill to how it was before, or as complicated as XL having to make more frankenstein code for trion.

We didnt want the broken flamebolt slightly less broken. We wanted our flamebolts back to how it was.

Im sure alot of us understand that trion cant just fix it and that you need to relay things to XL and have XL fix it on their own schedule, but why is it that alot of the time, it seems as if what NEEDS to be said and done gets lost in translation. With as much testing as you guys claim XL and trion does on the pts or internally, how can ANY of you even THINK that what we have RIGHT NOW is flamebolt being "reverted back to its previous functionality.".

I would rather wait another month for something this crucial to a class or playstyle to actually be fixed AND tested than for it to be "good enough" and put on live servers.

Its like you heard that your little cousin wanted a stuffed bear for a present so you took the old broken one your dog is using as a chew toy and tried to fix it up. Its missing about 60% of its stuff, it has some duct tape on the limbs, and alot of stitches, but it MIGHT just pass as a nice stuffed bear. So you wrap it up without playing around with it a little to make sure it didnt break, only for it to be opened on their birthday and have the head fall off 5 minutes after it being opened. This is how i honestly feel about how they handled dropback flamebolt.

GG no re. Have a nice day.

sloth
12-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Shame on you Trion

Pipez
12-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Wow you didn't revert backdrop fireball you nerfed it even more!!!

Why do I even play this game... As someone from the top 50 gearscore for over 6 months, dedicated PvPer, invested player, this is it! I AM DONE.

Beard
12-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Glad I yoloed my divine gear a couple days ago. Cancelled my subs, gg not waiting another 2 months for a reply that's indicates a fix in an additional three months.

sloth
12-03-2015, 02:18 PM
The dropback+flamebolt will be fixed on ArcheAge 2

Badgerz
12-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Dropback + Fireball Still ♥♥♥♥, It's better then before but not how it used to be, the fireballs shoot out way to slow. You guys will never get it right i give up can't help stupid.

You do realize flamebolt combo doesn't rely on cast time right? Attack speed has ALWAYS affected the speed of throwing flamebolts, ever notice you throw them faster when Thwart is at 3 stacks? Food for thought.

sloth
12-03-2015, 02:26 PM
You do realize flamebolt combo doesn't rely on cast time right? Attack speed has ALWAYS affected the speed of throwing flamebolts, ever notice you throw them faster when Thwart is at 3 stacks? Food for thought.

i tested with 3x thwart + dual wield and nothing changed

Archdemon
12-03-2015, 03:21 PM
when the initial change to skills to their Korean counterparts were first introduced to us without the skill queue, almost all of the NA/EU players seemed to complain about it. Triple Slash was no longer its OP 40m range ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ because you actually had to stay in range of the target to get off each swing. Endless arrows was back to 1 shot per skill making it easier for archers to weave skills in between but was still clunky for many. The combo of backdrop + flamebolt was much like it was before this hotfix if I remember right. Then a few days after these changes were put in Trion had the skills reverted back to their NA/EU versions, so now archers cant weave skills inbetween endless arrows(more of a nerf if anything), the backdrop + flamebolt combo saw absolutely NO CHANGE from when they put in the Korean skills, and it is still impossible to weave instant casts in between flamebolts(serious nerfs to mages although ppl will argue it). Meanwhile Battlerage's Triple Slash is reverted back to the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ version where all 3 attacks go off with 1 click, meaning you can get 20m away after the first hit and still be hit, givine battlerage users a huge ♥♥♥♥ing advantage. I still don't understand how they managed to revert some skills but not all after ♥♥♥♥ing up the skill queue yet again

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Hey guys, we're going to reach back out to XL with the information some of you have put forward. Thank you for your reports.

sloth
12-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Hey guys, we're going to reach back out to XL with the information some of you have put forward. Thank you for your reports.

Thank you Celestra but, please not more 1 month to fix :(

Pse
12-03-2015, 03:39 PM

Yes i do realize Attack Speed has always affected the speed of Flamebolts, And i have tested it and it's ♥♥♥♥ like i said.

Dipsy
12-03-2015, 06:08 PM
so sad...

rndm
12-03-2015, 06:10 PM
gg..

malineczka
12-04-2015, 03:19 AM
1. Mess up one of the most important skills & combos for casters.
2. Pretend for 2 months that you're trying to fix it.
3. Announce that fix is incoming.
4. Introduce fix.
5. Fix does not fix anything.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Is it fun ♥♥♥♥ting on sorcery because most people will play patchbolisher or paladin anyway?

I am so happy i never spent one euro on this game and at the same time so sad that i wasted so much of my free time last year. Fking battlerage game.

muciaczek
12-04-2015, 04:02 AM
1. Mess up one of the most important skills & combos for casters.
2. Pretend for 2 months that you're trying to fix it.
3. Announce that fix is incoming.
4. Introduce fix.
5. Fix does not fix anything.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Is it fun ♥♥♥♥ting on sorcery because most people will play patchbolisher or paladin anyway?

I am so happy i never spent one euro on this game and at the same time so sad that i wasted so much of my free time last year. Fking battlerage game.

wohoo lets add more mdef stuff. 3k on shield, 1,5k on cape. U cry mage? There u go, 100 pen ring, 300pen cloak. That surely help you fight this army of 8k mdef full plate abolishers.

Kargor
12-04-2015, 05:14 AM
wohoo lets add more mdef stuff. 3k on shield, 1,5k on cape. U cry mage? There u go, 100 pen ring, 300pen cloak. That surely help you fight this army of 8k mdef full plate abolishers.

We all know that is game is balanced around the cash shop and your credit card and not the actual game content.

RyuBlade94
12-04-2015, 06:22 AM

So, we're basically getting another "we need to know if this was intended or not" for another 2 months? I mean, really? I'm so done with this no-sense.

muciaczek
12-04-2015, 07:34 AM
So, we're basically getting another "we need to know if this was intended or not" for another 2 months? I mean, really? I'm so done with this no-sense.

I think this is the final stage of dropback>firebolt combo. It works now just as per dropback tooltip: removes cast time on fireball. So basically what happens now is for those few seconds you are able to spam firebolts normally 1 by 1 just as you would cast them instead of instant throwing 2-3 and then slowly one by one. I wish the original version to come back, but technically the curent one seems more correct. Still casting no-cd skills between each of the firebolt strikes resets the cast on them, which should not happen and can make you cast 3-4 large ones when you use no-cd skills just like with gods wips. This point for sure will be fixed. If not, then gg, cus we just got a serious mage buff :)

rndm
12-04-2015, 09:24 AM
I think this is the final stage of dropback>firebolt combo. It works now just as per dropback tooltip: removes cast time on fireball. So basically what happens now is for those few seconds you are able to spam firebolts normally 1 by 1 just as you would cast them instead of instant throwing 2-3 and then slowly one by one. I wish the original version to come back, but technically the curent one seems more correct. Still casting no-cd skills between each of the firebolt strikes resets the cast on them, which should not happen and can make you cast 3-4 large ones when you use no-cd skills just like with gods wips. This point for sure will be fixed. If not, then gg, cus we just got a serious mage buff :)

It looks more correct, but when you see that it does half of the damage it used to you'll beg to differ.

muciaczek
12-04-2015, 02:15 PM
It looks more correct, but when you see that it does half of the damage it used to you'll beg to differ.

@mdm exactly. I hope it will get changed to the very first option. Although I like this cancelation bug when you can cast only big flamebolts if you have enought skills to interrupt the whole flamebolt rotation.

Crazy Mike
12-04-2015, 04:43 PM
insulating lens is now glitched aswell it doesnt provide stealth detection like its suppost to yet another thing broken....

muciaczek
12-04-2015, 04:46 PM
insulating lens is now glitched aswell it doesnt provide stealth detection like its suppost to yet another thing broken....

Are you sure its a new bug? Because for me it is like it never worked correctly.

rndm
12-07-2015, 09:59 AM
bump so they won't forget the whole thing.

PvPer
12-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Yes i do realize Attack Speed has always affected the speed of Flamebolts, And i have tested it and it's ♥♥♥♥ like i said.

I spent 8k gold fully gemming bow/flute/cape with attack speed. Then Boom. they add GCD to fireballs. RIP 8k gold.
I swear, XL should revert everything to prior 2.0 and leave everything as is. Whatever they puts their hands on, they mess it up.

Revert and don't touch anything.

PvPer
12-09-2015, 02:46 PM
I'm assuming you guys are satisfied with 6 fireballs.
go check the RU/KR/CH versions of archeage. they do 9-10 fireballs with backdrop.

FIX THE DAMN FIREBALLS.

Kiba00
12-09-2015, 03:25 PM
i used to be able to do 9. the good days

Einsare
12-09-2015, 08:50 PM
I preferred the 2 bursts of large flamebolts to this current crap, needs to be fixed -.-

Adrenalinez
12-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Why the ♥♥♥♥ is god's whip being ignored now? The delay between each execution is bigger and we still have no news on that

rndm
12-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Why the ♥♥♥♥ is god's whip being ignored now? The delay between each execution is bigger and we still have no news on that

They added global cooldown between whips, i think that's the only thing they could come up preventing the skillqueue animation cancel bug. I think it sucks, but at first i'd rather get the old firebolts back. It seriously does half of the damage now than what it's supposed to. Get a grip trion.

Sugarfreee
12-10-2015, 10:14 AM
tbh, its still better then it was before the fix..its kinda fast as enigmatist 5.8k gearscore..but still. its not the best

rndm
12-10-2015, 01:37 PM
tbh, its still better then it was before the fix..its kinda fast as enigmatist 5.8k gearscore..but still. its not the best

the illusion is that it seems fast, but look at the damage. it's just those small firebolts that deal no damage, it did more damage even before the "fix" when it was also broken.

TwiddlyWink
12-14-2015, 11:38 AM
I spent 8k gold fully gemming bow/flute/cape with attack speed. Then Boom. they add GCD to fireballs. RIP 8k gold.
I swear, XL should revert everything to prior 2.0 and leave everything as is. Whatever they puts their hands on, they mess it up.

Revert and don't touch anything.

Yep so it ignores attack speed now, regardless. Sigh.

rndm
12-14-2015, 07:26 PM
Well i guess trion thinks the skill is fixed now. But hey it doesn't matter if pvp is broken, atleast we have marketplace updates and events that reward you with cool decorations and stuff

sloth
12-15-2015, 04:45 AM
Twenty years later...

intax
12-17-2015, 02:29 AM
i hope trion bring back this patch.. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?240882-A-note-on-the-Korean-versions-of-skills-(Endless-Arrows-Mana-Stars-etc.)-UPDATED-10-16-Celestrata

endless arrow was super faster than current version.. also way easy to use combos..

should make this as option and let people select whats best for them

bmbj
12-21-2015, 04:13 AM
Trion or XLGames ♥♥♥♥ed our game and still they dont care about it. They just care about how battlerage can 1 shot to people how they suck people's money. They dont even care about how dropback broken how gods whip broken etc. They just care about money.

Marinia
12-23-2015, 08:20 PM
Just watched some one from Cerberus on Aranzeb kill the NPCs off for West. GG.

Mirran
12-24-2015, 03:17 AM
It's nuts that this thread was updated with a fix has been added...

It absolutely has not been fixed.

Don't you guys think it sucks to see people who have been mages since head start reroll to melee?? :-/

Trion, please actually play your game. That's all I'd like for Christmas.

Kav
12-26-2015, 04:31 PM
On the first day of Christmas Trion gave to me,
1 Broken Request Thread
2 Dropback + Fireball Hotfixes
3 Excuses as to why the hotfix didn't work
and 4 RNG boxes to the MP

Adrenalinez
12-28-2015, 04:09 AM
On the first day of Christmas Trion gave to me,
1 Broken Request Thread
2 Dropback + Fireball Hotfixes
3 Excuses as to why the hotfix didn't work
and 4 RNG boxes to the MP

What was the excuse?

rndm
12-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Just bumping this for the lulz, don't think they have bothered themselves with this for a long time anymore. I would say stop killing your game, but it's not like you start caring about real problems at this point.

Isteria
12-31-2015, 01:27 AM
ok guys, seems that with 2.5 we will have a new surprise for the fireball issue. atm russia is screaming about skill working incorrectly and their gms are checking with XL. they report that now they can only fire max 6 balls regardless what GCD and ATK. speed they have. Would be interesting to see if they will get a fix.

here is the post + video:

https://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=241959&page=2

PvPer
01-05-2016, 12:17 PM
ok guys, seems that with 2.5 we will have a new surprise for the fireball issue. atm russia is screaming about skill working incorrectly and their gms are checking with XL. they report that now they can only fire max 6 balls regardless what GCD and ATK. speed they have. Would be interesting to see if they will get a fix.

here is the post + video:

https://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=241959&page=2

And its fixed ... it's funny how RU get a fix within 5 days and we didn't get a fix yet for more than a month.
I'm assuming the Russian mobs has something to do with it :p

but yea, I lost interest in this game. I'm sick of waiting for a fix for a dying game anyway. Such a waste that a beautiful game went downhill because of bad management. Oh well, that's what you get from a F2P game. They put their effort on how to suck your money rather than improving the game itself.

Isteria
01-07-2016, 02:24 AM
And its fixed ... it's funny how RU get a fix within 5 days and we didn't get a fix yet for more than a month.
I'm assuming the Russian mobs has something to do with it :p

but yea, I lost interest in this game. I'm sick of waiting for a fix for a dying game anyway. Such a waste that a beautiful game went downhill because of bad management. Oh well, that's what you get from a F2P game. They put their effort on how to suck your money rather than improving the game itself.

was fixed? source?

malineczka
01-28-2016, 02:49 PM
Rest in Peace flamebolts.

Pls buff deflect and retaliate Battlerage is underpowered.

Twans
01-28-2016, 06:20 PM
Flamebolt pls. I miss being able to actually use 2 volleys in a drop back, or use skills in between flamebolts. It's been long enough, wtb update.

Berto
01-28-2016, 09:35 PM
Flamebolt pls. I miss being able to actually use 2 volleys in a drop back, or use skills in between flamebolts. It's been long enough, wtb update.

^ up

Pancakes
01-28-2016, 10:12 PM
Rest in Peace flamebolts.

Pls buff deflect and retaliate Battlerage is underpowered.

its being nerfed to 12 seconds before or on 2.9

RGenesis
02-04-2016, 03:18 AM
Where is the patch with "fix"? It has to be done YESTERDAY but its still broken. Lie again?

Isteria
02-08-2016, 05:56 AM
https://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=241959&page=20

here, there will be no fix for ru. see the google translated reply:

Friends, I would like to comment on the changes in the discussion skills. But first we would like to apologize for such a long wait - it was necessary to check the operation of this skill in all versions of the game.

So now, in all versions of ArcheAge is the ability to work the same, namely, : the "cooldown" does not affect the number of issued fire clots. This was due to the global changes in the mechanic skills to upgrade 2.5, but most of all, it only affects the ability to "fire clots." While the mechanics are and will remain - the developers have no plans to change it in the near future. However, it is possible that the subsequent rebalance skills that may change.

malineczka
02-09-2016, 05:42 PM
I think we should get compensation for this. Mages are too sloppy anyways (gotta love the insane global CD on focal concussion for instance)

Dear Trion

I request you guys swap my cloth armor and scepterino to leather armor and some melee weapon equivalent - so i can do twice as much damage in shorter time and less effort required :^)

COMPENSATION WHEN?