PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Some patrons did not receive the patron buff after purchasing on 10/17

Celestrata Bloodsong
10-28-2015, 04:19 PM
Description: After purchasing Patron or having the subscription continue to a new month, some Patrons did not receive their buff in-game.

Status: As of 10/28, this issue is solved. All users who purchased Patron should have the Patron buff in-game. If you still do not have the patron buff, please contact us at http://support.trionworlds.com.

We are discussing providing compensation to those who were affected by this bug, as we realize it may have caused issues regarding placing land, paying taxes, and more.

meggkiller
10-28-2015, 07:25 PM
10 days and no compensation yet................

Tricorn
10-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Although I was not affected as badly, most probably because I immediately highlighted my issue on the official forums, but that still took a day before my status was resolved.

I got temporarily banned for 2 days for updating my forum post hourly though. :(

Nevertheless, I am still seeking compensation for the lost labor that was caused from my glitched Patron status.

Pegazus
10-28-2015, 11:41 PM
hi, please check my REQUEST #409282

I have submit request on date 10/25/2015 and don't have any response yet

before this I have contact on livechat and they just fix Patron status for temperarily.

can use Patron in few days after that problem always back to the same

It's lost 3rd time now and never show How many days left on website (Account Management)

need long-term solution.

Thank you

twalls
10-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Just logged in to pay taxes for land and found that I can't because it thinks I no longer have Patron status, even though I have like 83 days left. I'm trying to contact support now, but I'm nervous cause I'll lose three pieces of land if this doesn't get fixed in next few days.

twalls
10-29-2015, 02:01 PM
No response after 30 minutes in live chat. Went to submit a request instead at https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Page is down. Friend can't get to the page either, so it isn't just my connection. Trying to stay positive here. Trying to stay positive...

Aquilina
10-30-2015, 08:48 AM
I put in a ticket a week ago. Finally after 7 days of no patron and no comments in my ticket I did live chat, and I got patron reapplied. The whole time my Glyph said I had 90+ days of patron (I did not just buy or renew). I asked for the 7 days back that I missed patron and they won't do anything. I missed 7 days of patron. You can see I put the ticket in 7 days ago. Just give me the 7 days. Seems simple! (my original ticket from 7 days ago: 407092) I did notice I didn't have patron before I made a ticket but hoped it would resolve itself. I'm not asking for that, just give me the time since my first ticket! Seems more than reasonable. Service doesn't work = you get that time back.

Aerodrifter
10-30-2015, 11:05 PM
Well submitted a ticket, Some time early today (12-16 hours ago) Patron turned off with 200+ days of Patron paid.

dbsoft
11-02-2015, 12:52 PM
My mind is kind of blown, that nothing has been done to compensate those affected by this bug yet. This was a serious bug that caused paying customers to not get the service they had paid for. 3 weeks late and still not even a peep...

Tricorn
11-02-2015, 05:05 PM
The Hallowtide compensation has been announced and updated. Players can now claim their previously glitched event tokens.

But paying Patrons who have had glitched Patron status, resulting lost labor gain, lost XP gain and the inability to pay taxes (for some, a disastrous problem causing lost land), there is still no word on our compensation.

Trino plz

Ravmar
11-07-2015, 04:01 AM
What is the status of the compensation discussion?

Trystrun
11-08-2015, 06:39 AM
This isn't the problem that you are looking for. Fun fact. I haven't bought patron since I bought the pack with the dragon and then the smallest pack that had the perm post any owl. I've been riding off of that patron. Fun fact two: I did not renew any patron or purchase any patron on, around, or after 10/17. Fun Fact three: I still lost my patron. Was it turned back on? Yes, a day later it was. Was I lucky? Yes, some lost it for a lot longer. So what is the deal here? No one is asking for a stupid compensation package here, I am pretty sure all of us would A) like to have our patron status, as we have paid for our patron status. B) Have the time that our patron was down (that we paid for) returned to our account. C) Get the labor that was lost during that time returned to us. I don't think it's entirely too much to ask to give us the full amount that we would have lost even though we did play and got the non patron labor during that time. D)Give us any loyalty tokens that we may have missed during that time.

Sound simple? Wait, it gets even more simple. I know that support can give out patron time. So handle this on a ticket by ticket basis. I know you are getting flooded anyway so handle it there and be done with it. Don't "wait on the development team to decide upon compensation). Just give the poor grunts you keep in the basement to answer chats/emails the ability to award labor pots and loyalty, and handle it on a case to case basis. You already have our tickets, our emails, our chat logs. And you already have the logs of when our patron when down, and when it was turned back on, so you can determine easily with math (that thing that your teacher said you would need as an adult) what we lost.

We all paid for a service, and through fault of design of the game, we were denied that service.

BTW, I am pretty sure I know what actually caused the patron to go away.

Singty
11-08-2015, 01:52 PM
still making decissions about it?

Some update would be nice, even if we won't get anything at all, just tell us atleast
don't keep up the hope

meggkiller
11-10-2015, 09:21 AM
one month lather and nothing... good job trion

dbsoft
11-10-2015, 03:05 PM
If I don't get some sort of compensation before my subscription rebills, I am probably going to cancel it.... just saying.

Ravmar
11-11-2015, 04:21 AM
I don't really give a crap about the patron issue anymore. I give a crap that Trino doesn't give a crap about updating us. What the crap?!

Singty
11-14-2015, 04:54 AM
I don't really give a crap about the patron issue anymore. I give a crap that Trino doesn't give a crap about updating us. What the crap?!

Couldn't agree more with it
This is just sad. I don't even need a compensation anymore, i don't even want it. But that they can't even tell us that we won't get one, that's so sad. They are just ignoring all these posts. A shame trion

Deadkeelai
11-15-2015, 10:57 AM
my patron buff still hasn't shown up, I don't think they fixed the issue ^^; I have already contacted support, but they're so slow...

Ravmar
11-16-2015, 03:31 AM
I'm still going with the theory that they hope we just forget. She's responded to a lot more meaningless posts since this started. They are just flat out ignoring this.

Isteria
11-17-2015, 02:45 AM
I don't know about you guys, but my bf's account is again without a patron. He is really getting pissed off about this issue as he has to work and he can only log and wait for support tonight. It will be another day for him without labor/loyality.

Of course, I can't help him because live support cannot check any problems concerning 3rd party accounts and they won't bother to check about any issues unless the person himself logs a ticket.

Ravmar
11-17-2015, 11:35 AM
There hasn't been enough time for trino to reply to this month old issue, but at least we have clarification on another important topic. The hat on the cap pet is in fact a witch hat and NOT a pilgrim hat. Next in the queue: determining if the inbox cat's box is made of recycled paper. ETA on patron bug compensation...sorry, what were we talking about again? Right, larder shingle material.

Singty
11-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Still no answer to this topic? Shame on you trion

Ppl keeps thisthread alive, they cant keep ignoring it, can they?

Kepman
11-23-2015, 02:13 AM
Well GG, you lost this customer. No more spending money on trion for me. My patron is out now and i wont renew. Good luck with your "amateur" business trion.

Singty
11-25-2015, 05:24 AM
nice answers trion
you really give no ♥♥♥♥ about your customers

Tricorn
12-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Is there still no official update and compensation on this issue?

Ravmar
12-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Wow. Just. Wow.

Singty
12-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Just give up. They wont ever give an update on this no more. Dam ♥♥♥♥♥s!

Singty
12-11-2015, 09:09 AM
We are discussing providing compensation to those who were affected by this bug, as we realize it may have caused issues regarding placing land, paying taxes, and more.

Stil discussing? :)

Delisiae
12-26-2015, 06:35 AM
Today, I log on and get bad surprise, my patron buff is missing, in spited of having 100 day left on Patron status.