PDA

View Full Version : Kyprosa newsletter!

Furleman
10-28-2015, 11:39 PM
Kyprosa Newsletter!

So i thought of doing a Kyprosa Newsletter every 2 to 3 days to keep you updated about all the salt and the drama!

Lost slowly crumbling?

The Leader of Lost, our loved Sladarius, seems to get a bit of a burnout!
He is considering to pass the Lead of Lost to another player. There are no informationís.
About who the new leader will be. I will keep you updated on that!

Lost is the strongest guild on Kyprosa, PvP and PvE wise. But can they hold up this
Speed of progress? Seems that some Lost members already left the slowly sinking ship!

Will they fall? Will they stay the same? Who knows!

Relationship dispute

Its about Carpe Diem and TheDream. This guys were friends for ever!
Some of you might know that most of TheDream members were members in Carpe Diem before.

After some insulting from both sides, TheDream decided to declare a Dominion on them while the whole server
was doing Ocleera and saw how Carpe Diem got wiped!
So is this the end of a good relationship between this 2 Guilds? Who began this drama between both of them?
Can Carpe Diem stand a chance against TheDream or are they now slowly getting crushed by old members of them?

And why is Elvara still ♥♥♥♥talking every other guild? Lets see how this goes!

Specki the great!

After seeing that CTR ALT DEL got outnumbered at the Red dragon fight yesterday morning they called the nation for help! It was really early in the morning and most of the
Cadlings were sleeping or already at work it seems!
He told them that, if the Dragon falls, the loot will be FFA! After a long fight, Lost, Italian Bastardz, Ascension and some other western guilds
Managed to outnumber and out-dps CAD. Will CAD get that Dragon loot back ? Or are they slowly running out of DKP items? Atleast they got the Kraken last night!

lemme hear your opinions guys!

DeaDei
10-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Thats crap a neesletter should always be neutral ask cakemix he once mad a awesome one

Kauto
10-28-2015, 11:49 PM
Is this newsletter free?

Furleman
10-28-2015, 11:50 PM
Thats crap a neesletter should always be neutral ask cakemix he once mad a awesome one

Im treating every Guild in the same way!

Is this newsletter free?

Sure!

Kauto
10-28-2015, 11:57 PM
Sure!

Well that's a relief I was going to ask for a refund if I had to pay.

Furleman
10-28-2015, 11:58 PM
Well that's a relief I was going to ask for a refund if I had to pay.

No Pay no refund Kauto!

StarBuxx
10-29-2015, 12:06 AM
lol

Alarion
10-29-2015, 12:34 AM
keep doing. Since I play 15% my old playtime it is nice to read some fresh "wannaBeDrama" news at morning office coffe even it will be super subjective opinion :)

Nicko
10-29-2015, 02:27 AM
If I had to give feedback. Keep any subjective adjectives out of it. Like "our beloved Sladarius" etc.

maceintu
10-29-2015, 05:01 AM
you got the dragon fight facts wrong, we had less than 35 ppl in our raid. and never outnumbered anyone

Sladarius
10-29-2015, 09:25 AM
I don't suffer from burnout, who'd you think raid lead for 5 hours at Dragon?

Cool stuff although I miss cakemix's ones

Hobo
10-29-2015, 10:59 AM
Hmmm, this news letter totally doesn't seem biased at all! where do i buy it!?

Cakemiix
10-30-2015, 07:20 AM
Oh my. You guys remember me? ;_;

StarBuxx
10-30-2015, 07:35 AM
Oh my. You guys remember me? ;_;

For sure we do.

Specki
10-30-2015, 09:36 AM
you got the dragon fight facts wrong, we had less than 35 ppl in our raid. and never outnumbered anyone

you was exactly 47 people in raid! i have a screenshot from 80% from Dragon!!
So dont lie!
CAD everytime 25 CADlings and we wiped you 4 hours and you make peace to kill the dragon :D

PogChamp
10-30-2015, 09:41 AM
So dont lie!
CAD everytime 25 CADlings and we wiped you 4 hours and you make peace to kill the dragon :D

Here we go again! 25 Cadlings vs the World v2!

maceintu
10-30-2015, 09:54 AM
So dont lie!

of our raid frames or from your flawless counting? oh wait

Sladarius
10-30-2015, 10:14 AM
So dont lie!

http://puu.sh/l3lCm/95a2a6ff22.jpg

Maths.

Oh and I didn't take this screenshot to prove anything just to take the piss out of kamina for his members helping you guys.

7 IB, 3 Devilish, 2 Ascension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpXkuwVlls

You can see that you have way more than 25 in a raid, just like we did towards the end of war (all of the added extras come from Lost/IB anyway so who cares).

It doesn't really matter, I enjoyed the PvP, if we'd have had 47 people online at that time we'd have just killed it in front of you, as we have done many a time, including when you forced the zone to peace and lost the DPS race.

I just wish we had the video from when we killed at 8pm vs you vengeance and black swans, then you wouldn't really have any right to argue.

http://puu.sh/l3mBE/ae3cc67d26.jpg

a fun morning.

Icequeen
10-30-2015, 02:25 PM
We have all seen Spanki wanki's amazing MATH skill set!

vampirian
10-30-2015, 03:14 PM
No actually indeed we had 25 people that morning but yea PvP was good :p

Hazardly
10-30-2015, 03:38 PM
http://puu.sh/l3lCm/95a2a6ff22.jpg

Maths.

Oh and I didn't take this screenshot to prove anything just to take the piss out of kamina for his members helping you guys.

7 IB, 3 Devilish, 2 Ascension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpXkuwVlls

You can see that you have way more than 25 in a raid, just like we did towards the end of war (all of the added extras come from Lost/IB anyway so who cares).

It doesn't really matter, I enjoyed the PvP, if we'd have had 47 people online at that time we'd have just killed it in front of you, as we have done many a time, including when you forced the zone to peace and lost the DPS race.

I just wish we had the video from when we killed at 8pm vs you vengeance and black swans, then you wouldn't really have any right to argue.

http://puu.sh/l3mBE/ae3cc67d26.jpg

a fun morning.

why dont you count the raid from Italian Bastards? Oh i forgott your Highness wont count Scum as you title anything else than Lost!

BrutLeX
10-30-2015, 03:45 PM
why dont you count the raid from Italian Bastards? Oh i forgott your Highness wont count Scum as you title anything else than Lost!
Put your glasses on, and check it again! If you still can't find them in that raid, then get your Grandma's glasses and try with that.

Ascale
10-30-2015, 03:45 PM
look closer at the raid frame, ib is in the raid you idiot ... before insulting people you should make sure what you are saying is valid

Neuzeit
10-30-2015, 03:48 PM
Rekt!

maceintu
10-30-2015, 03:51 PM
see this is why everyone laughs at CAD math, can't even see the difference between Lost/IB tags when they are not red. so hard with the colour change.

Myssy
10-30-2015, 03:51 PM
guys why always ♥♥♥♥♥ing about numbers....its normal that it wont be an even and fair fight in open world because it happens that sometimes ppl are online or help or not.

btw the first hours we had almost even numbers i think. Sometimes CAD whiped Lost, sometimes it was lost that killed a lot of CAD and they hat to retreat and gather. it was fun to fight and a lot of good pvp were there.
Then short before peace kicked in lost got help from italien bastards and some other guilds/players and whiped CAD 2-3 times. So yeah they had help at the end to get the dragon. CAD got help from 3-5 randoms/carpediems....

So just stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing around over numbers and stop with this "they did, they said, they cant count"....just enjoy the game and dont always flame each other!

Specki
10-30-2015, 07:41 PM
check youtube link!!!! you have 46 in raid!

we wiped all of you easy with 25 people and later you get 46 and lose the most time :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpXkuwVlls

OopsUSA
10-30-2015, 10:39 PM

we wiped all of you easy with 25 people and later you get 46 and lose the most time :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpXkuwVlls

A feeling that the Specki are good counts only to 25 :)
all what's more...,he simply lost in the numbers and in the shadow of his "nevebennoy ohuiltelnosti"
25 CADs wipe 46 Lost ...funny ♥♥♥♥ out:) even with all your rainbow alliance you wipe Lost not to offen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1FivA0KvkA and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UcQNEGtyE

maceintu
10-30-2015, 11:30 PM

again you prove how incredibly stupid you are, the video clearly shows that when we are pvping we have no where near 46 people. sure when the zone was flipped into peace after 5 hours of pvp we had those numbers there, but then you'd been shouting in the haranya chat about FFA dragon loot for all that came to help you, go and actually watch the video and count the raid frame when we pvp both you and BS, then come back and post

Hal
10-31-2015, 12:31 PM

I did as you asked Mr. Specki and all I see is your guild outnumbering us in the video, it's not even required to pause the video to count your numbers in the video frames, it's so easy to see that visually. We fought you for 5 hours just for fun (I also learned ways play my class even better, so thanks for that). We owned you even with approximately a dozen or so Black Swans declaring dominion on us TWICE and trying to fight us from our back while you took our front, fyi we also won against swans those two times and then we turned around to deal with you.

After wiping your guild a few times in the later stages of war you then collectively stood in the Nui protection for a while as you literally began begging eastern faction chat for more numbers. I wish I had gotten a screenshot of you saying "DRAGON LOOT FFA!! Come kill enemy Lost!" and then some in faction told you to ♥♥♥♥ right off cause your guild is a cancer upon kryposa. I wish there was a screenshot just so you can't come back and say that's not how it happened. Spoiler: It did happen.

Tl;dr learn to count and we're going to wipe you off this server.

csimi
10-31-2015, 01:52 PM
Watching Specki yesterday trying to pick up dragon scales completely alone was a bit sad.

Icequeen
11-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Watching Specki yesterday trying to pick up dragon scales completely alone was a bit sad.

Especially that he died so fast...

Drizzt Sama
11-01-2015, 09:59 AM
And after 2 GvG with us whole Nuia alliance had peace scrolls on. Tell me more about pvp :>

maceintu
11-01-2015, 10:30 AM
And after 2 GvG with us whole Nuia alliance had peace scrolls on. Tell me more about pvp :>

what is it you say again? oh yeah, we GvG on our terms. Fact is simple we beat you two times, with CAD helping you, and when the zone went to peace you had no intention of actually pvping but to grief by jumping in on single targets that was busy dpsing the dragon. we've proved time and time again that in a pure GvG you do not stand a chance which is why you run your own scroll outside times when CAD is there to actually do the job for you, as you can not do it yourself

Myssy
11-02-2015, 12:09 PM
guys just stop the flaming and number counting....yeah BS was there to and yeah they did declare war to not have to pk all the time....whats wrong with that?
And yes CAD had a small number aswell from the beginning aswell as BS where even smaller at the beginning.
CAD didnt even got a full raid together in the whole fight, always +/- 50-60% of the raid was full. dunno how much bs was all the time. so the numbers where ok, noone was greatly outnumber! Till the end where some more redguilds were there to help lost and its OK, they had help, got the dragon. All fine, why all are always ♥♥♥♥♥ing about numbers and blablabla.... -.-
I love the pvp but hate the damn flaming and ♥♥♥♥♥ing....

Hobo
11-02-2015, 01:48 PM
guys just stop the flaming and number counting....yeah BS was there to and yeah they did declare war to not have to pk all the time....whats wrong with that?
And yes CAD had a small number aswell from the beginning aswell as BS where even smaller at the beginning.
CAD didnt even got a full raid together in the whole fight, always +/- 50-60% of the raid was full. dunno how much bs was all the time. so the numbers where ok, noone was greatly outnumber! Till the end where some more redguilds were there to help lost and its OK, they had help, got the dragon. All fine, why all are always ♥♥♥♥♥ing about numbers and blablabla.... -.-
I love the pvp but hate the damn flaming and ♥♥♥♥♥ing....

>says stop counting
>all he does is count

Myssy
11-02-2015, 03:15 PM
i dont count, i dont gave exact numbers or something like that....just read it clearly i dont say "Hey we had 25 you had 40 mimimi" i am just saying, it was a fair fight and even at the beginning and at the end you had more and won good so. whats the point if there were 5 or 2 ppl more....BECAUSE it was a nice fight, it was a lot of fun....